Krish Me Quick - Cover

Krish Me Quick

by Jake Collins

Copyright© 2023 by Jake Collins

Erotica Sex Story: James makes significant progress in one of his most important personal relationships.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Fiction   School   Masturbation   .

James arrived in his dorm room to find Krish packing clothes, books and other personal belongings into a cardboard box.

‘Hey, Krish,’ said James. ‘What’s going on?’

‘Hi, James,’ said Krish, casting him a rather wounded look. ‘I’ll just pack up these last few textbooks, then I’ll get out of your way.’

‘Get out of my way?’ said James, looking very puzzled. ‘Where are you going?’

‘To my new dorm room,’ said Krish, as if this should be the most obvious thing in the world.

‘New dorm room?’ said James. ‘Why are you going to a new dorm room? I don’t want you to go to a new dorm room.’

‘You don’t?’

‘No!’

‘But I got a message from the accommodation team yesterday telling me I had to go share with some other guy,’ said Krish. ‘I figured you must’ve decided to stay on the list of students who wanted a new roommate.’

‘I told them to take my name off that list a whole week before spring break!’ James said indignantly. ‘I told you I was gonna do it!’

‘I thought you must’ve changed your mind.’

‘I didn’t! Man, why does everything have to be so complicated? Don’t go anywhere, Krish, no matter what anyone tells you – I’ll go get this mess straightened out right now!’

Krish watched in bemused silence as James dashed from the room.


James returned a short time later, looking much happier than when he had left.

‘That’s that little misunderstanding taken care of,’ he said, fixing Krish with a smile. ‘They had to juggle a few guys around, but it wasn’t too difficult. Let’s get everything out of that box and back where it’s supposed to be, shall we?’

‘You ... you really want me to stay?’ said Krish.

‘Obviously I really want you to stay,’ said James, ‘otherwise I would’ve just kept quiet and let you leave!’

Krish looked slightly confused for a moment, then he darted across the room and threw his arms around James, who smiled and gave him a manly clap on the back.

‘I’m sorry,’ said Krish, pulling away after a few seconds, ‘that was probably unwanted physical contact. I know you have a lot on your mind right now – I’m sure the last thing you want is a hug from a complete putz!’

‘I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Krish,’ said James, placing a hand on his shoulder.

Krish smiled and said, ‘So, did you have a good spring break?’

‘Um ... yes and no.’

‘Did you enjoy your visit with Harry?’

‘Yes and no,’ James said with a laugh. ‘We talked a lot, which was great, and I met Will – you know, Harry’s new boyfriend – which was ... very nice.’

‘It was, huh?’ said Krish, raising an eyebrow.

‘Um ... yes, in some ways,’ said James. ‘Will really is a great guy – I can see why Harry likes him. We all went bowling together. It was a lot of fun, but... ‘

‘A bit awkward?’ Krish suggested.

‘Yeah, a bit,’ said James, giving him a watery smile. ‘How was your spring break?’

‘Pretty cool,’ said Krish. ‘I saw my dad for the first time since Christmas.’

‘You really like your dad, don’t you?’ said James.

‘Yes,’ said Krish. ‘Yes, I do. And you really like yours, right?’

‘I sure do,’ said James. ‘Although I have to admit, things are a little different between the two of us nowadays. Not bad – just different. It’s the same way with Chita, and with Isabel. These are people I’ve known and loved my whole life, Krish ... and I still love them, with all my heart, but ... well, like I said, it’s different now.’

‘How are things with your brother?’ Krish asked.

James smiled and said, ‘They’re exactly the same as always, thank goodness. So are things with my mom. I guess not everything in my life is different, but a lot of it is.’

Krish was unsure what he should say next, so he gave James a supportive squeeze of the shoulder instead. James smiled at him.

‘How would you like to come meet my niece on Saturday?’ said James. ‘I’m spending the afternoon with her ... and my brother and his husband, obviously.’

‘Will they let me hold her?’ said Krish.

‘Sure,’ said James, ‘if I give them my personal guarantee that you’re not gonna drop her. Which I will, so you’d better not lose your grip and make me look stupid!’

Krish laughed and said, ‘Okay, I’ll come. Thanks, Jay.’


James entered the dorm room with his laptop under one arm and a textbook under the other. Krish was sitting on his bed completely naked, his tablet in his left hand and his cock in his right hand.

‘Hiya, Jay,’ said Krish, looking up with a welcoming smile. ‘How was your seminar?’

‘It was ... sobering,’ said James, walking over to his desk. ‘I didn’t do any college work over spring break! I need to do some right now or I’m gonna be in serious danger of getting kicked out.’

‘You don’t mind if I finish jacking off while you’re studying, do you?’ said Krish.

James smiled and said, ‘Knock yourself out, man.’

He then booted up his laptop, turned over a few pages of his textbook and settled down to work. Despite his good intentions, he soon became distracted by the sounds that were coming from Krish’s tablet and went over to take a look.

‘What are you watching?’ James asked.

‘Free content from my favourite porn site,’ said Krish, panting through his exertions. ‘It’s called Pigtails Round Butts.’

‘I can certainly see why,’ said James, his eyes widening as he watched the video.

‘Almost every day there’s a new video of some curvy girl with pigtails getting fucked in the ass,’ said Krish, grinning wolfishly. ‘I love watching curvy girls with pigtails getting fucked in the ass!’

‘I definitely like curvy girls with round butts,’ said James, ‘but I’m not so sure about the pigtails, Krish. That seems kinda perverted to me.’

Krish shrugged and said, ‘I guess I could take or leave the pigtails. Ooh yeah, baby, you like that, don’t you?’

James stood and watched the video for a little while, then he pulled himself together and went back over to his laptop. A few minutes later, Krish gasped, moaned and shuddered as he ejaculated all over his bed in several powerful spurts.

After two final dribbles of semen brought his orgasm to an end, Krish abandoned his tablet, got to his feet and took a little walk across the room, his pendulous cock swinging well below the level of his drained balls. He headed for a large pile of his clothes that was sitting on the floor nearby, and started to pull on a pair of sweatpants.

‘Do you want me to help you change your sheets?’ James asked, an amused smile playing on his lips.

‘No need for that, Jay,’ said Krish. ‘It’ll all be dry by tonight.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.