It's a Small World - Cover

It's a Small World

by Jake Collins

Copyright© 2022 by Jake Collins

Erotica Sex Story: A night out for James and Krish leads to an unexpected hook-up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

James and Krish were unpacking clothes, toiletries and other personal effects in Krish’s bedroom at his father’s Colorado bungalow. Krish had a single bed in one corner of the room and there was a mattress for James on the floor beside it.

‘You know,’ said Krish, ‘my dad asked me if I wanted him to sleep on the couch so you could have his bedroom ‘cause he didn’t know whether we minded sharing. I think I must’ve looked a little scornful when I pointed out that we’ve been sleeping in twin beds for the past nine months!’

‘I find it harder to fall asleep without you in the room now, Krish,’ said James, grinning at him.

‘I feel the same way about you, Jay,’ said Krish. ‘Are you done unpacking?’

‘I think so,’ said James.

‘I’m gonna watch a video and rub one out,’ said Krish. ‘You wanna join?’

‘Yeah, sure.’

James and Krish took off their jeans, popped their genitals out of their underpants and sat on the edge of Krish’s bed. Krish held his tablet between them and started jabbing away at it.

‘You mind if it’s another one from Pigtails Round Butts?’ Krish asked.

‘Fine by me, man,’ said James.

The boys made a strikingly contrasting pair as they sat side by side, Krish with his blond hair, pale skin and long, floppy cock that hung several inches below the level of his balls, and James with his brown hair, light brown skin and cute little cock that perched on top of his balls, pointing straight ahead.

‘This is the latest one, I think,’ said Krish. ‘Man, she does have a round butt!’

‘Beautiful,’ James remarked.

When the video started to play, the physical resemblance between the two boys suddenly increased a great deal, at least in the cock department. They sat there and jacked off together, both keeping their eyes glued to Krish’s tablet.

‘Shit, she’s enjoying that,’ Krish purred after a time.

‘I don’t think she is actually, Krish,’ said James, panting through his exertions. ‘She’s putting on a show. I’m not saying I don’t like the show – I do, a whole lot! But it’s not real.’

‘She fucking loves it, Jay!’ Krish said insistently, pumping his dick faster than ever. ‘You want that cum in your ass, don’t you, baby? Ooh, yeah!’

The boys became redder and sweatier as they neared orgasm, and both were soon gasping for breath. They came simultaneously, shooting parallel ropes of jizz from their throbbing cocks in several powerful spurts.

‘Wow,’ James remarked, as he fought to get his breath back, ‘we’ve spooged all over my mattress!’

‘It’ll all be dry by tonight,’ Krish panted, wiping the sweat from his forehead. ‘What the hell were you trying to do to me back there, Jay? I almost reach the point of no return and you start giving me a lecture on porn and reality!’

‘Sorry, Krish,’ said James, rising to his feet as he wriggled back into his jeans. ‘I guess that wasn’t the right moment to discuss the subject.’

‘Do you really think she was faking it?’ said Krish, also putting his jeans back on. ‘She seemed like she was really enjoying getting her ass pounded.’

‘That’s what they do,’ said James. ‘Fake it, I mean. It’s their job, Krish.’

‘I think it’s more than that, Jay.’

‘Hmm, well, maybe you’re right. Anyway, I promise I won’t mention it again.’

Krish smiled, threw an arm around James’s shoulders and said, ‘Mention it all you want, pal – just don’t expect me to believe you!’


A few days later, James and Krish emerged into the lobby of a movie theatre after attending an evening screening.

‘Look,’ said Krish, pointing to a crowd of people that was streaming from another auditorium, ‘isn’t that one of the girls who shares a room with your hot ... with Conchita?’

‘Yes,’ said James, ‘that’s Taylor. Jeez, it’s a small world, huh?’

‘I wonder what she’s doing here,’ said Krish.

‘Let’s go ask her,’ said James.

‘Okay,’ said Krish.

James led the way over to the familiar figure; Krish lagged a little way behind.

‘Hi, Taylor,’ James announced himself. ‘Look, it’s us!’

Taylor came to a halt, swept her blond hair out of her eyes, and fixed James with a somewhat indifferent look.

‘Oh, so it is,’ she said. ‘Well, who’d have thought it? You two are the last people I’d have expected to see in Colorado.’

‘We have to be somewhere,’ said James, giving her a boyish grin.

‘Yeah, I guess you do,’ said Taylor.

‘And so do you.’

‘Yup, and here I am. Here we all are, in Colorado.’

‘I’m Coloradan born and bred,’ said Krish, suddenly finding his tongue. ‘How about you, Taylor?’

‘I’m not Coloradan,’ said Taylor. ‘My family’s from Jersey but my mom lives here now – just a couple of blocks away, actually – and I’m staying with her for a few days.’

‘Oh, cool,’ said James. ‘So, seeing as we are all here, why don’t the three of us go get something to eat?’

Taylor looked to be on the verge of refusing this offer, then she shrugged and said, ‘Okay, why not?’


Just over an hour later, Krish and Taylor were laughing hysterically together on one side of a diner booth while James sat opposite them with a surprised but pleased expression on his face.

‘Okay, guys,’ said James, ‘I’m gonna go up to the register and pay our bill, then we can ... well, see what happens next.’

‘Thanks, Jay,’ said Krish. ‘I’ll settle up with you later.’

‘So will I, James,’ said Taylor.

‘No way!’ said Krish. ‘It’s on us, isn’t it, Jay?’

‘Yeah, sure,’ said James. ‘If that’s okay with you, Taylor.’

‘Yes, it is,’ said Taylor, giving him a smile. ‘Thanks very much.’

James fished his wallet out of his back pocket and went up to the counter. Taylor fixed Krish with a contemplative stare, which made him squirm slightly in his seat.

‘You know,’ said Taylor, ‘what I’d really like to do next is take you home with me.’

Krish swallowed a gulp and said, ‘You mean ... both of us?’

‘I mean you, Krish,’ said Taylor, giving him a significant look. ‘The problem is, my mom always gets really weird about me bringing guys home.’

‘Do you, er ... do you do it often?’ Krish asked, and immediately wished that he hadn’t.

‘No, not often,’ Taylor giggled. ‘But it has been known.’

‘I, er ... I couldn’t go with you anyway,’ said Krish. ‘I need to drive James home.’

‘Where’s home?’ Taylor asked.

‘My dad’s house,’ said Krish. ‘It’s about thirty miles from here.’

‘Cool,’ said Taylor. ‘Can we go back there? I mean, can I come with you?’

‘Er ... yeah, sure, if you want,’ said Krish. ‘Dad’ll be there, but he won’t disturb us – he’ll probably be in bed by the time we get home, and he sleeps like a log.’

‘Ooh, sounds perfect,’ said Taylor.

‘I’ll drive you back to your mom’s afterward,’ said Krish.

‘After what?’ said Taylor, smiling playfully at him.

‘After you decide you want to go back to your mom’s,’ said Krish.

Taylor laughed and gave him a squeeze on the thigh, then she took out her phone and started composing a text.

‘I’m telling her not to expect me back tonight,’ Taylor explained, ‘and that I’ll be home some time tomorrow.’

‘Won’t she be weird about that?’ said Krish.

‘Yes, she will,’ said Taylor, ‘but when I get home it’ll be too late for her to do anything about it! Now, let’s blow this joint and go back to your place!’

‘Okay,’ said Krish.


Krish brought his father’s car to a halt in the driveway and switched off the engine. Taylor was already in the process of scrambling out of the front passenger door, while James decamped from the back at a more leisurely pace. Krish took a deep breath and then followed their example.

James and Krish started walking towards the house, but Taylor hung back at the car and took out her phone again.

‘You two go ahead!’ Taylor called to the boys. ‘I’ll be with you in a couple of minutes.’

As Taylor selected a number from her contacts and put the phone to her ear, James and Krish stepped onto the porch and stopped at the front door.

‘Do you think she’s calling her mom?’ said Krish, nodding back towards Taylor. ‘She already texted.’

‘I don’t know who she’s calling,’ said James, ‘and it really doesn’t matter at all! Krish, Taylor wants to have sex with you!’

‘Yeah, I ... I guess she does,’ said Krish.

‘Of course she does!’ said James. ‘Why else would she come back here?’

‘Maybe she wants to have sex with you,’ said Krish. ‘Or with both of us!’

‘No way, man,’ said James, clapping Krish on the shoulder. ‘She only has eyes for you.’

‘How about we suggest a threesome anyway? I bet she’d go for it!’

‘Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn’t. But it’s not what she really wants, Krish. Besides, you know I’m spoken for.’

Krish raised an eyebrow and said, ‘That’s for definite now, is it?’

‘Yes,’ said James, a smile spreading across his lips. ‘Yes, it is.’

‘You haven’t resumed your sex life, though, have you?’

‘No. But we will, when the time’s right.’

‘Still,’ said Krish, flashing James a grin, ‘being spoken for doesn’t normally stop you, does it? Especially if there’s a threesome on offer!’

‘The one threesome I took part in turned out to be a highly significant experience in my life,’ said James, ‘and that’s all I have to say on the subject right now. Krish, you can do this, and you don’t need me there to hold your hand. Wait here for her ‘til she’s done with her call – I’m gonna give you guys some privacy. Tonight’s the night you pop your blueberries, buddy!’

With that, James went into the house, dashed to the bedroom, collected all his bedding and put it on the couch.


In another part of the country, Kat was on the verge of getting into bed when her cell phone rang. She picked it up from her nightstand and answered it, slipping between the sheets as she did so.

‘Hey, Taylor,’ said Kat, having taken in the caller ID at a glance. ‘What’s going on?’

‘Kat, you’ll never guess who I met tonight,’ Taylor’s voice giggled into her ear.

‘In Colorado?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Um ... no, I probably never will,’ said Kat. ‘Are you gonna tell me, hon?’

‘James and Krish!’ Taylor declared.

Kat frowned slightly and said, ‘You mean Chita’s cousin and that moron friend of his?’

‘As it turns out, Krish isn’t a moron,’ Taylor informed her. ‘I’m gonna fuck him!’

‘You’re gonna fuck Krish?’

‘Yes!’

A few moments of stunned silence followed.

‘If you absolutely have to fuck one of them,’ Kat said at last, ‘why don’t you fuck James instead?’

‘Fucking James seems to lead to a lot of complications,’ said Taylor. ‘Besides, I don’t want James; I don’t like James. I like Krish!’

‘You do, huh?’

‘Yes, I do!’

‘Well, good luck to you, hon,’ said Kat, shrugging to herself. ‘Personally I’d rather have my nipples pierced with a blunt pencil than go to bed with Krish, but each to her own.’

‘Wouldn’t you rather have your nipples pierced with a blunt pencil than go to bed with any guy?’

‘Not with a blunt pencil, no.’

The two girls giggled together for a while, leading Krish to conclude that Taylor was probably not speaking to her mother after all.

‘Call me with all the sordid details in the morning, okay?’ said Kat.

‘Sure thing,’ said Taylor. ‘Ciao for now.’

‘Goodnight, hon.’

Kat turned off her phone and replaced it on the nightstand, seriously wondering whether Taylor had taken leave of her senses.


Krish and Taylor entered Krish’s bedroom with their lips locked together and their tongues in each other’s mouths. Krish kicked the door shut, then they tore each other’s clothes off in a mad flurry of activity. Soon they were sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked, kissing as though their lives depended on it.

‘Oh God,’ Krish panted, when they finally came up for air, ‘I can’t believe this is really happening.’

Taylor smiled, then she leaned in to kiss him again. The two were soon running their hands all over each other, fondling and caressing whatever body parts they could reach. When their lips next drew apart, Krish moved his head towards Taylor’s breasts and began to lick and kiss her nipples. Taylor giggled.

‘Are you a breast man, Krish?’ she asked.

‘I’m an everything man, Taylor,’ he replied.

‘Ooh, good,’ Taylor purred, ‘because tonight, everything I have is just for you.’

Krish let out an indistinct vocalisation of enthusiastic anticipation, then he returned his attention to Taylor’s nipples, drawing each one into his mouth in turn and caressing it with his tongue. While he was doing this, Taylor stroked Krish’s dick with a slow, deliberate hand. He was fully erect within seconds, and dribbling pre-cum soon after.

When the moment seemed right to move on, Taylor rose to her feet and went over to where her jeans were lying on the floor. She reached into the back pocket and produced a pack of three condoms.

‘I always come prepared,’ she said, fixing Krish with a grin.

‘I, er ... I feel like I want to tell you something now, Taylor,’ said Krish, as she came back over to the bed. ‘I’ve never had sex before – I’m a virgin.’

Taylor smiled and said, ‘That’s really sweet, Krish.’

‘It is?’

‘Yeah. Plus it means we can be absolutely sure we’re not gonna give each other any horrible diseases no matter what we do, ‘cause I haven’t had sex since the last time I got myself tested. I’m not on birth control, though, so you’ll still need to rubber up before you go into my pussy.’

‘No problem,’ said Krish.

‘Okay,’ said Taylor, ‘then let’s get you ready to go!’

Taylor opened the packet of condoms, removed one from its foil wrapper and rolled it onto Krish’s rock-hard cock. She then proceeded to lie on her back, spread her legs and fix Krish with an inviting look.

‘Don’t be shy, sweetie,’ Taylor crooned. ‘I want you inside me.’

Krish took a moment to pull himself together, then he crawled between Taylor’s thighs and slid his sheathed dick into her pussy.

‘Oh my God!’ Krish gasped, as Taylor’s vaginal walls closed around his throbbing shaft. ‘Jesus, that feels fucking incredible!’

‘It only gets better from here on out,’ Taylor assured him. ‘Go ahead and fuck me, baby.’

Krish was only too happy to oblige; he got to work with his pelvis and fucked Taylor’s pussy for all he was worth. Taylor watched his sweaty exertions with a look of delight on her face as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her, but the whole process came to an end more quickly than either of them had been hoping.

After just over a minute of vigorous thrusting, Krish shuddered all over as he threw back his head and ejaculated unrestrainedly into the condom. Taylor waited patiently for him to finish spurting, then she pulled herself into a sitting position and fixed him with a smile.

‘I ... I’m sorry,’ Krish panted, his entire body glistening with sweat. ‘I’m really sorry, Taylor. That was totally pathetic, wasn’t it?’

‘Don’t apologise,’ said Taylor, reaching out to stroke his cheek. ‘It wasn’t pathetic – it was short but sweet. I just need to shoot to the bathroom real quick and then we’ll see about another round, okay?’

‘Yeah, okay,’ said Krish, smiling gratefully at her. ‘It’s right across the hallway, almost directly opposite my room.’

‘Could you give me something to cover up with?’ Taylor asked. ‘Just in case your dad’s around.’

As Krish rose to his feet, he suddenly realised that his dick was still sheathed in the jizz-filled condom. He quickly ripped off the used article and threw it in the trash, spilling quite a few drops of semen on the carpet in the process.

‘You’re supposed to tie a knot in the end, sweetie,’ Taylor told him. ‘There’s no mess that way.’

Krish gave her a watery smile and said, ‘I’ll try to remember that.’

He unhooked his dressing gown from the back of the door and held it out to Taylor; she rose to her feet and put it on.

‘I know it’d be sexier if I gave you one of my shirts,’ said Krish, ‘but I don’t think there’s enough of a height difference between us for it to cover all your lady parts.’

Taylor giggled and said, ‘The robe is perfect, Krish.’

By the time Taylor entered the bathroom, Krish had decided that he needed to find James as quickly as possible. Not wanting to waste time getting dressed to any degree, he dashed towards the living room with his cock and balls flopping and swinging all over the place.


James fixed Krish with a grin and said, ‘Congratulations, dude – you finally popped your blueberries!’

‘I did, didn’t I?’ said Krish.

‘How does it feel?’

‘Um ... not so good as I was hoping, to be totally honest with you. She didn’t come, Jay. I thought she would if I just stuck my dick in and fucked her – that’s what happens in all the videos with vaginal sex in them. I want her to enjoy herself as much as I do, otherwise there’s no point!’

‘Maybe she’ll come if you get her to put her hair in pigtails for the next round,’ said James, giving him a wry smile.

‘Huh, yeah,’ said Krish. ‘I ... I was incredibly quick, Jay. Do you think she might come if I can hold back until she’s really into it?’

‘I don’t think that’s likely to be the main problem, dude,’ said James. ‘Did you pay any attention to the clitoris?’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.