Ifs and Butts - Cover

Ifs and Butts

by Jake Collins

Copyright© 2022 by Jake Collins

Erotica Sex Story: Kat learns everything there is to know about Taylor's sex life with Krish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   .

Kat entered her dorm room to find herself staring straight at a rhythmically moving mass of naked flesh on Taylor’s bed. Taylor herself was on all fours, grasping the bedclothes tightly with both hands, while Krish buggered her vigorously from behind.

‘Hi Kat,’ said Taylor, throwing her a smile. ‘I wasn’t expecting anyone back so soon.’

‘You don’t say,’ Kat smirked.

‘I’m sure Krish would like to say hi to you as well,’ said Taylor, ‘but as you can probably see, he’s about to bust a nut.’

Krish had turned bright red from his forehead all the way down to the top of his abs and was gasping for every breath he took; he had not reacted in any way to Kat’s sudden appearance.

‘Yeah, I definitely can see that,’ said Kat. ‘I think I’ll go freshen up for a few minutes.’

As she let herself into the bathroom, Kat’s ears were assaulted by Krish’s cacophonous vocalisations as he shot his spunk up Taylor’s butt.


Taylor was tidying her bedclothes when Kat returned a short time later. There was no sign of Krish.

‘I guess he didn’t want to say hi to me after all,’ said Kat.

‘I think he was a little embarrassed,’ said Taylor, grinning at her. ‘And he’s not an easy person to embarrass – you should feel quite pleased with yourself.’

Kat smiled, then she sat on the edge of her bed and asked, ‘Do you often let him do that to you, hon?’

‘Do what?’ said Taylor, taking a seat on her own bed.

‘Shove his dick up your butt,’ said Kat.

‘Oh, that,’ said Taylor. ‘I don’t think of it as letting him, but Krish fucks my ass pretty much every day. He really, really loves doing it.’

‘And what do you get out of the situation, babe?’ Kat asked.

‘You didn’t see the whole thing,’ said Taylor. ‘First he eats my pussy, then he eats my ass, then he fucks my ass, and that’s how we usually have sex.’

‘I see,’ said Kat. ‘Taylor, please don’t think I’m trying to say there’s anything wrong with your sex life, but... ‘

‘Go on,’ said Taylor. ‘It’s okay; tell me what you think, Kat.’

‘You make yourself sound very passive.’

‘Passive, huh? Hmm, well, I guess I am. But we both get what we want out of the situation, so we’re both extremely happy with it. Sometimes we do different stuff and I get to fuck him, if you want to look at it that way.’

‘You don’t mean you peg him?’ said Kat.

‘No,’ Taylor giggled. ‘That’s not the kind of thing he’d go for at all! But we do have a somewhat varied sex life with a particular go-to sequence, and seeing as Krish makes me laugh and come harder than I’ve ever done either in my life before, I definitely intend to hang on to him!’

‘He doesn’t make you do both at once, does he?’ Kat grinned.

‘Not so far,’ Taylor laughed, causing her naked boobs to jiggle, ‘but there’s always hope, right?’

‘Sure,’ said Kat. ‘So he does sometimes fuck your pussy?’

‘Yeah, sometimes,’ said Taylor. ‘I was planning to go on the Pill at first, but I quickly realised it wouldn’t be worth my while ‘cause Krish was ten times more interested in my asshole than my snatch, so now I just take a morning-after pill when I need to.’

‘You’re not really supposed to use those as, like, regular birth control, hon.’

‘Are you gonna report me to the contraception police?’

‘I don’t guess I am,’ Kat laughed.

‘Of course anal sex is an excellent form of birth control,’ said Taylor. ‘I just need to make sure I wipe up afterward so none of his jizz trickles into my pussy, then I’m all set!’

‘Is there anything else you like about the experience? On a personal level, I mean.’

‘I like feeling his cock inside me. And I like feeling kind of ... kinky and naughty. When he’s balls-deep in my ass and I think about my pussy just sitting there empty while he totally ignores it, I always get a little tingle. It’s pretty cool, you have to admit.’

‘I can’t see it myself, babe,’ said Kat, ‘but I’m really happy that you’re happy.’

‘Are you happy at the moment, Kat?’ Taylor asked. ‘How are things going with Cassandra?’

‘I don’t know if they’re going at all, really,’ said Kat. ‘I’ve been meaning to give her a call and find out.’

‘You should totally do that!’ said Taylor.

‘You mean immediately?’

‘Yes! It’s definitely my turn to go freshen up now.’

Kat smiled and reached for her phone.


Taylor returned from the bathroom having put on a cropped tank top and a pair of panties so skimpy that they would almost have qualified as a thong. Kat looked up from her phone with a pleased smile on her face.

‘Cassandra’s on her way over to talk,’ she announced.

‘And maybe more,’ Taylor grinned. ‘You never know your luck.’

‘Neither do you, hon,’ said Kat. ‘Your phone beeped while you were in there.’

Taylor wasted no time in checking her messages.

‘It’s from Krish,’ she said. ‘He’s inviting me to his room ‘cause James has gone out for the night. That’s perfect – you and Cassandra’ll have plenty of time to yourselves before Chita and Tia get back.’

‘You haven’t had enough of being sodomised for one day, huh?’ said Kat.

‘Oh no,’ said Taylor. ‘Krish can sodomise me all night if he wants, and I’ll tell him so! Still, just in case... ‘

Opening the drawer of her nightstand, Taylor took out a blister pack containing one pill and five empty recesses.

‘You think you’ll need that?’ said Kat.

‘Probably not,’ said Taylor, ‘but I’m gonna bring it along.’

With that, she put on her dressing gown, slipped her phone into one pocket and her blister pack into the other, and went on her way.


Taylor was lying on her back with her legs spread wide as Krish’s tongue caressed her clit. Her screams of ecstasy accompanied the flood of love honey that gushed from her pussy, slathering the lower half of her lover’s face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.