A Fair Trade - Cover

A Fair Trade

Copyright© 2022 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 55

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 55 - Confined to a wheelchair, high school senior Kyle’s life is centered on his parents. Deep in the desert, they seek help for him. They make a deal. A trade. And Shayna, a very special guide dog, joins the family. Kyle’s life will never be the same as he navigates love, lust, and newly revealed emotions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Teacher/Student  

As I lay in the dark staring up at the ceiling fan, ripples continued to wander through me. And memories.

After riding me like a dusky banshee, Jeri had at last collapsed in a panting wreck. With the universe nothing but a blur, her cries and the creaking of the chariot had echoed across the house.

Later, after a quick glance at the time, we’d risked napping together. I’d awakened to her wondrous velvety mouth gliding over my knob. While kneeling between my legs, those magical black pools bored into my soul. As tears slid from them, she suckled.

“It’ll be alright, Jer—slut,” I murmured while running my shaky fingers through her hair.

It wouldn’t be, but stifling a sob, my faithful slut flashed that impish grin. My sniffles disappeared into a quick series of gasps as her lips nibbled their twisting way to my root. Point made; it’d be alright only while we had time together. But that was fast fleeing.

“Oh, fuck. Yes,” was all I managed before arching upwards to fling the last of my essence into her for the night.

Not long afterwards, just as a car pulled into the driveway, Jeri was sliding her sweatshirt into place. She’d already sponged me and rearranged my clothes. When I tugged on the rear of her cargo pants, she let me drag her backwards next to me. After swirling my fingers up the sleek center of her back to clasp at the leather straps, she hissed.

“Master. We must do this again.” At my gentle twist, she moaned. “Oh. Oh, yes. Please, master.”

Before I could reply, the front door eased open, and dad’s waxy visage appeared. His tie was askew, and the jacket was crinkled. Smelling of alcohol, he flashed a smile while easing the door shut. Jeri turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

“Hiya, kiddo.” Despite managing a grin, his voice was raspy. “Ms. Richardson.”

“Hi, Dave. Everything okay?”

Even as she spoke, Jeri pressed into my tightening fingers. At that point, I wasn’t sure who was trembling more. When I looked at the closed door, dad remained silent. But behind his tired eyes, wheels were turning. Alright, if he wouldn’t offer, I’d ask.

“Dad, uh, where’s mom?”

After a swift glance at Jeri, and an even quicker peek at the closed door, he shrugged. Shrugged? When his gaze found mine, the tale he’d decided upon flowed.

“She, uh, met with ... A friend.” Again with that half-grin. “And, um, they wanted some time together. So, I, uh ... She’ll be okay. Mom will be home later.”

Really? That was it? But another glance at his face said that was all I’d get from him. As he and Jeri got me into bed, he remained quiet. And I didn’t want to ask more while Jeri was there. Not because I was afraid of embarrassing dad. No, it was the way he looked at me. Every time we gazed at each other, one or both of us would become teary-eyed. Not that it made a difference since Jeri caught on anyway, and soon we were all sniffling.

In the doorway, just as dad was about to turn out the lights, he squared his shoulders. After looking from Jeri to me, he forced a grin while wiping his eyes.

“Hey, uh, look, Ms. Richardson. Why don’t I give you a moment to, uh, say goodbye?”

As tears flicked from my eyelashes and Jeri sobbed, I nodded. He meant the big goodbye. Not simply for the evening. Once he’d departed, Jeri dashed back to the bed and collapsed over me.

“Master!” she whispered with such force her hot breath fluttered my pajama top. “Please, let me see you again. Just one more time.”

While nodding, I slid my hand under her sweatshirt and clenched the harness. As her moan filled my ear, I tugged her closer.

“Beth. She’s your toy. Protect her. Use her, but keep her safe. You promise me, slut.”

“Yes, master. Of course, I will. Can we ... Do you think? Once more, at least.”

It was my turn to shrug that evening. The sand crystals were speeding in my hourglass. We both could see that. But I pulled her close enough to place a kiss on her full, trembling lips. Glittery, the tip of her tongue slid over my mouth before pushing inside to play with mine.

Yes, the door was still open. Yes, dad was outside somewhere. And no, I didn’t care. Nor did she. As her soft mouth pressed against mine, my fingers tightened. Our lips muffled her winding cry. And then, sobbing, we parted. After one last flick of her hair, she flashed me a smile neither of us believed.

“Good night, Kyle,” she said loud enough for my dad, but lifted her sweatshirt to give me a final view of her amazing chest. “Master,” she whispered before disappearing.

After seeing Jeri out, dad returned to pull my door closed. At his approach, I’d already shut my leaking eyes. As I inhaled the lingering fragrances that marked Jeri, my mind whirled. I had no energy for whatever he’d add regarding my mother. The footsteps wandered away.

Later that night—much later—I was still gazing at the spinning fan blades when Shayna lifted and tugged open my bedroom door. Without more than a quick glance in my direction, she returned to curl on her bed. Not more than a minute afterward, the front door creaked.

“Hey, honey,” my mother said in a weary voice.

“‘Hey, honey,’ Really?”

Although also tired, dad’s reply was tinged with anger. It was also slurred. The leather squeaked as he shifted on the couch. After the door shut with a quiet thunk, the shaky click-clacks of my mother’s heels sounded.

“I was worried, Wendy. I told you—”

“Oh, come on, Dave. He gave you his card. You could’ve called.”

There was a loud sigh, followed by soft slurping as he drank whatever was slurring his words. The couch creaked beneath my mother. At least they weren’t yelling at each other.

I glanced at Shayna, who remained curled tight. Not interested, really?

“Did you, uh...?” dad said.

“Yep.”

As they sat in silence, a soft sip came from her. Okay, they were sharing his drink, so not all bad. And then, the quietest they’d ever been, the drums played. Rhythmic, yet off-tune and muted, as if they were beyond a baffle.

“We were supposed to ... I was gonna watch, I thought.”

“Well, I wasn’t going to tell him to bring me back, Dave. You had to have seen him follow me to the club’s bathrooms.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.