Spring Break - Cover

Spring Break

by Jake Collins

Copyright© 2022 by Jake Collins

Erotica Sex Story: Dylan and Dennis spend a highly stimulating evening on the beach with Tammy and Tara.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   .

Tammy, Dylan, Dennis and Tara were sitting in a row on the beach at Half Moon Bay. Dylan and Dennis were wearing their board shorts, while Tammy and Tara were sporting skimpy bikinis. A large, folded-over towel was lying on the sand beside Tammy. All four of them were staring out to sea as the sun set.

‘Now that’s a sight worth seeing,’ said Dylan.

‘Yeah,’ said Dennis. ‘Watching a sunset sure makes you think about ... stuff.’

‘I’m always awestruck by the view from this beach no matter what the time of day,’ said Tammy. ‘I mean, Lake Michigan’s pretty impressive but it’s not the Pacific Ocean.’

‘The Pacific is terrific,’ Tara said solemnly.

They all laughed.

‘Remind me exactly when you guys are coming to see us this summer,’ said Tammy.

‘I can do that if you hand me my phone,’ said Dylan.

Tammy reached between the folds of the towel, pulled out Dylan’s phone and gave it to him.

‘Thanks,’ said Dylan. ‘Okay, let’s see here. We’ll be with you late in the morning of June nineteenth, and we need to leave absolutely first thing on the twenty-second.’

‘That’s nowhere near long enough,’ said Tara.

‘We have to stick to our schedule if we’re gonna make it to all forty-eight states,’ said Dennis.

‘You’re not bothering with Alaska, huh?’ said Tammy.

‘Good God, no!’ said Dylan.

‘Don’t forget, we’ll be back to stay for good on August twenty-eighth,’ said Dennis.

‘That day can’t come too soon,’ said Tara.

‘Wow,’ said Dylan, as his phone switched back to its main display screen, ‘it’s later than I realised – Adam’ll be here in an hour or so.’

‘How about one final game of beach volleyball?’ said Tara.

‘Good idea,’ said Dennis. ‘We need to win this one, Dil, or we’ll be going home in total disgrace!’

‘Let’s do it, Den,’ Dylan grinned.

Tammy reached between the folds of the towel again and took out three more phones. A few moments later, everyone was staring at a screen and jabbing away with their thumbs.

‘Hey, there’s no way that serve should’ve gone in the net!’ Dylan exclaimed indignantly.

Tammy and Tara laughed.

‘That’s one to nothing for us,’ said Tammy. ‘Looks like you two are gonna get creamed again!’


Dylan and Dennis cheered and high-fived, allowing their phones to drop into their laps.

‘Thirty-one to twenty-nine!’ Dennis laughed. ‘We finally did it!’

‘Well done,’ Tammy said with a smile, collecting all the phones and rolling them up in the towel.

‘We really should give you your reward now,’ said Tara.

Dylan and Dennis exchanged a look.

‘You mean right here on the beach?’ said Dylan.

‘Let’s go behind those rocks over there,’ said Tammy.

‘Are you absolutely sure?’ said Dylan. ‘After all, this is a public place and ... well, we’re still illegal in California for a couple more months.’

‘The law is an ass,’ said Tammy.

‘Don’t you guys want to have sex with us today?’ Tara asked coyly.

‘Of course we do!’ said Dennis. ‘We want to more than anything else in the world, don’t we, Dil?’

‘God, yes,’ Dylan said longingly.

Tammy and Tara smiled, jumped up and held out a hand to their lovers; Dylan and Dennis grasped the proffered hands and scrambled to their feet. Tammy retrieved the rolled-up towel and tucked it under her free arm, then both couples ran across the sand and concealed themselves behind the rock formation.


Kneeling in front of their partners, Tammy and Tara pulled down the boys’ board shorts to reveal two throbbing erections. Dylan and Dennis gasped and quivered as their cock-heads were kissed and licked sensually for quite some time.

‘It feels like you’re actually in love with our wieners,’ Dylan remarked, as Tammy’s tongue caressed his glans.

‘We are,’ said Tara.

‘We’re in love with every single part of you,’ said Tammy.

‘And the wiener is the very best part of all,’ said Tara. ‘Well, in some situations.’

‘I’m gonna pop off any second if you keep that up,’ said Dennis.

‘So am I,’ said Dylan.

‘Yes, that would be a shame,’ said Tammy. ‘Okay, let’s spin this out a little.’

The boys felt their partners’ oral efforts moving further and further down their shafts until Dennis’s glans was nestling comfortably between Tara’s tonsils, and Dylan’s was protruding into Tammy’s oesophagus. Tammy and Tara then moved their lips back and forth along the boys’ cocks, keeping their tongues working hard all the time, until Dylan and Dennis were both lost in a haze of sexual ecstasy.

A few minutes later, the inevitable happened. Dylan cried out in rapture as Tammy deep-throated his cock once again, and his balls emptied themselves into her stomach. At almost the same moment, Dennis turned bright red from his forehead all the way down to the top of his abs and blew his load. Tara allowed Dennis’s sperm to accumulate in her mouth until he was quite spent, then she swallowed the whole lot in one huge gulp.

Dylan and Dennis dropped to their knees on the sand, both panting heavily, while Tammy and Tara stood up and brushed their shins clean.

‘You know,’ Dylan gasped, fighting to get his breath back, ‘if you two kind of half-leaned, half-sat on those rocks there, we could return the favour.’

‘So you could,’ said Tammy, glancing over her shoulder.

‘If you’re certain you want to risk it in California,’ said Tara.

‘It’s the twenty-one-year-old seductresses who’d be taking the risk,’ Dennis pointed out.

‘Should we keep on living dangerously, Tam?’ Tara grinned.

‘Why stop now?’ Tammy laughed.

As Dylan and Dennis watched with hungry eyes, Tammy and Tara took off their bikini bottoms and proceeded to half-lean, half-sit on the rocks as Dylan had instructed. The boys shuffled over and kissed their partners’ inner thighs for a while, then they eagerly moved on to the labia, using first their lips and then their tongues as well.

Tammy and Tara moaned approvingly as the boys licked up and down their slits, then they gasped joyfully as their partners’ mouths made clitoral contact. Dylan and Dennis worked with dedication and enthusiasm until Tammy and Tara were forced to steady themselves against the rocks as they felt their orgasms approaching.

Tammy’s love honey flooded over Dylan’s face, while Tara’s spattered across Dennis’s in several explosive squirts. They both screamed and gasped in ecstasy as they came.

Dylan and Dennis stood up and leaned in to kiss their partners; Tammy and Tara reciprocated passionately. Both couples remained with their tongues entwined and their lips locked together for some minutes, then the boys reached around to remove their lovers’ bikini tops, fully exposing their double-D breasts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.