Detective Pornstar - Cover

Detective Pornstar

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 2: Boom Boom

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 2: Boom Boom - Calliope Cruz was a chameleon cop in Miami. Up for promotion as Detective she got the break of a lifetime. Undercover posing as an escort by the name of Babee Ramirez, she infiltrated a human trafficking ring. She did things that no other cop would dare. Then came Gabriel! A big fan who insisted she be Babee 24/7. The state would suffer if she didn't. No clothing ever, sex in public. Detective Pornstar was born. Ditzy, horny, but saving her city. "UP AGAINST THE WALL AND SPREAD ME!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

detective-pornstar-ch-02-boom-boom-boom.jpg

Who needed sleep?

After the hell she had endured Calliope Cruz remained awake the rest of the night. Coming off an all-time high in arresting Renaldo Cartucci she waltzed right into the clutches of a brand-new adversary. One far worse if his words rang true. Threats made, promises of reward to follow them, how twisted was that. Confusing times these last five hours. Eying her alarm clock she sighed heavily and gave up trying, sitting up in bed. Her cat Swayze curled up at the foot of her mattress looked at her as if she were crazy. Nodding at her pussy she tended to agree.

Stretching vividly, she looks up at the blue sky through her skylight. No drone at least, Gabriel her new enemy had left her alone. Standing, she felt the stickiness of dried cum on her enormous tits. Lifting the girls for inspection she motorboats her lips at the sight. Thoughts rather than forced to speak as her undercover persona of Babee Ramirez, she needed that semblance of reality to be herself in case Gabriel was listening. Surely her opponent had to sleep even if she couldn’t.

“I had better get cleaned up, I can’t be late for Roll Call. Captain’s orders!” Rising to shuffle off toward her bedroom door she finds her bodyguards themselves struggling to stay awake. Shawn Dooley and Billy Gorman revive as she steps between them, “Morning Occifers.” She assumes her Babee Ramirez persona. “Exsqueeze me!”

“Get any sleep after all your screaming orgasms?” Gorman frowned, wetting his dried lips without looking as if he were hitting on Calliope.

“Babee had to keep you big strong Occifers awake somehow. You like?” She licked her fingertip and gave Dooley a wet willy to garner his attention. Rubbing his ear afterwards indeed giving him the willies he smirked at her. “FREEze WILLY!” She used that same finger as a kiddy gun, thumb up as a trigger. He simply gave her a thumb up right back.

“You know we did.” Gorman rolled his weary eyes. “Dammit Cruz do you know how hard it was to keep from coming back in there and fucking you silly?”

“As hard as this?” She leaned forward as if dropping something and groped Gorman’s crotch. “I CALL SHOTGUN!” Giggly she straddled his lap and hopped on his morning wood. She had a hunch Gabriel had bugs everywhere, likely miniature cameras to monitor her every move, every word.

“Don’t tempt him, Cruz. You don’t have time.” Dooley yawns watching her rolling her bare twat along Gorman’s big boy pants. Sad to say it almost looked as if Calliope was enjoying herself under pressure. That was the point, wasn’t it?

“Right! There’s always tonight if you get to be my Knights in Shiny ARmorE again.” She really didn’t want to fuck them, but the walls had ears. Gabriel was listening somehow. Looking for the cameras and hidden bugs would not be easy. Not to mention his gifted choker around her neck had surveillance capabilities. Even if her home wasn’t bugged like crazy that collar likely kept close tabs. There would be no hiding from her stalker.

“I think it’s best that you request female officers if the captain wants you watched over.” Dooley suggested, “Like I said earlier we’re going to keep our mouths shut. Nothing happened here last night. We have your ass Cruz, sweet as it is.”

“Awww! I like it when you have my ass.” Gorman did hold her cheeks while she gyrated a wet path along his inseam. Bitch was wet as holy hell! “So, who’s showering with me?” As if Gorman didn’t have a head start.

Dooley put a hand on his partner’s arm stopping Gorman from even pondering it, “You have exactly two hours to get ready. We’ll drive you to the Precinct. Get yourself a rental later.”

“My poor car.” She pouts, “I just paid Conchita off too.”

“I’m sure your insurance will get you a new ride.” Dooley prompts. “Obviously wasn’t your fault what happened to it. Hell, to make a claim though, I don’t envy you.”

“Babee like sweet rides.” She grins sheepishly and pats Gorman on the chest rubbing it before lifting away. “Ooopsie! Babee left wet on your willy. My Good!” Gorman realized how wet his crotch was and laughed. Bubbly she headed off to the bathroom leaving the door wide open while she showered so that both men could watch her through the steamed-up glass. She went so far as crushing her soapy breasts against the fogged-up door for their lusting gaze, nipples so hard they could almost cut the pane. Calliope was a tease even when she wasn’t being forced to put on an act for Gabriel, but this was overthrill. This game was going to prove difficult out in public, that was her main worry. Being Babee instead of Calliope could jeopardize friends and allies. Some would struggle with her carefree attitude; others would embrace it. Luckily everyone loved Calliope for the warm soul within. Personality brilliant! Heart big! Body mesmerizing. Eyes that could melt evildoers.

Ending her luffa cleanse she dried off and tiptoed back in front of her bodyhards, er, bodyguards to return to her bedroom. There she perfumed up before doing her makeup at a sit-down bureau to admire herself at. She recalled Gabriel mentioning red lipstick and located a stick in her makeup kit. Puckering she painted the frown red. Town too! Lips pouty she kisses at Gorman just to make him blush.

“Who are you planning on kissing?” Leaving her seat Calliope, well, Babee creeps up to Gorman and lifts her chin, “Not who silly ... what. Why does everyone call you a dick? Not the Private Dicks though, their noseys get in the way. I personally love dicks. Bigger the better.”

His cock stiff already he enjoyed her finger tapping at his crown as if sending Morse code. She was having way too much fun, forced or not. “God, I want to be your bodyguard for the next year. Put in a word with Bettinger?”

“Will do Billy Goat Rough.” She reaches up and tweaks his chin stubble.

Moving past him she returns to her bedroom slipping on a hot pink G-string and narrow cut bra set before putting on her uniform. Not as glamourous as her social attire but it still clung to her curves perfectly. Badge pinned on her buttoned up blues she finished her wardrobe with comfy walking shoes. Knowing the outfit would likely be ordered off of her body by Gabriel she at least hoped he might let her wear it during her promotion ceremony.

“Ready when you two are.” She heads for her purse and holster containing a Glock. Strapping them on her chest she heard her cat Swayze meowing and went for a treat just to keep him quiet enough to sneak out. Cell pocketed she opened up her front door and the trio departed.

Dooley led the way downstairs and out to their awaiting patrol car. A quick inspection of it they felt safe enough to enter the vehicle. Calliope rode in the backseat, feeling like a criminal herself, sulking over her bad luck. Good luck only in getting promoted, but how long might that last when subjected to Gabriel’s twisted idea of her living out her career as a porn star. The city would likely disagree with her new methods of conduct and order her to stand down. Time would tell how well Gabriel would cooperate, her hunch was nope, nada.

Peering out the window lost in thought she pondered as to who this who Gabriel might truly be. What was his capabilities? Was he as ruthless as he led on to possibly be? Would he really kill someone just to demand her obedience? There were not many clues to go on outside of her choker. Touching it she wondered if her Captain would make her remove it. It wasn’t exactly police issue and it rather conflicted with her professional appearance in public. Of course, she might be changing clothes later anyway. If what Gabriel said about her becoming Detective today rang true. She had worked hard for this day. She deserved it. Hopefully this Gabriel wouldn’t strip her of it just as swiftly.

The drive took them fifteen minutes, arriving at the Precinct as the morning shift filtered in like zombies. Dread Man Walking the officers saluted the beauty queen on their way past to the buildings entrance. Opening the back car door for Calliope, Gorman watched her step out and walk past him as if they had never had their earlier exploits. She was suddenly drawn back to reality. There were too many eyes on her to play Babee until later. For now, she just followed the others inside.

It was there she discovered her partner Burgundy Jones sipping coffee and listening to other cops’ banter about the arrest of Renaldo Cartucci. There were some not so innocent comments made concerning Burgundy and Calliope’s tactics while undercover. This led Burgundy to roll her eyes and take notice of Calliope walking toward her. Silence suddenly took away the oxygen. It was in that moment that hands began clapping. Both women stopped to flare their eyes at the unexpected reception.

“Are they actually applauding our efforts?” Burgundy peaked her left brow.

Calliope reaching her took in a healthy inhale before grinning, “I think so.” It was then she felt the need to adopt Babee once again. Clutching her heart, she becomes bubbly and displayed shock with a shy grin, almost as if accepting an award, “Babee is here. I do not have the clap.” A sudden pout made everyone chuckle, female officer’s shaking their heads at her behavior. Not one of them thought the worse of her, however.

“Wait a minute.” Burgundy points at her admirers, “A second ago you were whispering how you didn’t like the way we took Cartucci down. Now you’re hailing her as a hero?”

“You too Jones. Same goes for Santos ... if he ever gets here.” offers Officer Roy Fitz.

“Now that’s more like it.” Burgundy puckers her lower lip feeling ego arise, “We saved lives.”

“One more scratch on the bed post.” Officer Troy Daniels belted out for a laughter response.

Calliope bounces up and down on her toes jiggling her breasts, hands in the air knuckles facing them, “I have ten nails I love scratching bed posts.”

“You would. Calm it down Puss in Boots.” Captain Bettinger arrived behind them, “Let’s get inside the debriefing room people. We can all pat them down later. I mean pat them on the back.”

Fitz coughs into his hands vocalizing an addition to Bettinger’s reply, “Sides.” Meaning backsides. Everyone caught on quickly and filed into the room chuckling. Before following his workforce Donald Bettinger puts his palms up to slow down Calliope and Burgundy.

“Hang back a moment. Are you alright Calliope? You had me scared after your car blew up.”

“WHAT?” Burgundy bulges her eyes, “Your car got bombed? Why didn’t I get a call?”

“Now you know. You both had a rough evening. As long as nobody got hurt, I let you sleep. I had a patrol car watching your home too Jones. Just in case.”

“Are we being targeted for Cartucci?”

“A definite possibility. I’m not sure how he managed to get word out to put the fear of God in you Cruz, but we’re looking into it. So far, his one phone call was an Attorney. Nothing too incriminating outside of name calling and get me out of here ten times during the conversation. He’s getting his sit down meet between his lawyer and our defense team. I’ll keep you ladies posted.”

“Can I scratch that posted too?” Babee winks playfully.

“As cute as that is Cruz, I need you to keep it clean today of all days. Commissioner Meade is on her way here now to congratulate you two in person.”

“Mercy Meade?” Burgundy groans, “That woman hates me.”

“Not me.” Calliope grins, “I see how she looks me over. She likes Babee.”

“What’s with the choker?” Bettinger notices.

Calliope touches the cameo then whispers, “Can I explain after the Roll Call?”

“Right. Looks good on you, just inappropriate. Might want to take it off before Meade gets here.”

“Nooooo! Babee likes it.” She pouts stomping her foot.

“Fine. If she busts my balls over it, I’ll turn you over my knee.”

“Promises, promises.” Babee giggles and wiggles past him sticking her tongue out. Burgundy winces for her friend’s behavior then follows Bettinger’s motion to lead the way. All entered the room Donald closed the door.

As soon as Calliope and Burgundy take their seats the other officers stood up and again began applauding. Calliope’s eyes bulged wide, and her thoughts immediately turned to, “This is really happening. Gabriel was right.”

Allowing everyone to continue their praise of her, Captain Bettinger approaches Sergeant Martin Bydweider who daily ran the unit roll call. Finally, Bettinger raises his arms as a show to calm them down.

“Everyone take your seats. Don’t give the girls big heads.”

Calliope immediately jumped up belting out, “I LOVE BIG HEADS.” in her Babee Ramirez voice. The room chuckled until she slapped herself on the forehead. Burgundy yanked her back into her seat whispering her concern over being too sexually verbal. Calliope merely stuck her tongue out at her partner. There would be no changing Calliope. Everyone knew she was a righteous cop and merely enjoyed her bubbly goofball self. It was a change against the stress of their daily routines.

“Okay calm it down. Don’t make me change my mind about this Cruz.” Bettinger shook his head smirking.

“About whaaaaaaaaaaat?” She plays coy twirling her tight raven curls with a finger from her right hand.

As Bettinger pointed at her to behave the door opened and in raced Luis Santos holding the door open for the Commissioner. In walked a greying brunette woman carrying herself with grace and dedication. The room quickly fell silent to contain their misbehavior. Mercedes “Mercy” Meade was a no-nonsense law-abiding leader. Respect was evident.

“Morning Commissioner.” Bettinger greeted the woman ushering her to join he and the Sergeant at the head of the room.

“Donald. Martin.” She faintly smiles before turning to the audience of Officers, “Good morning, Everyone. Especially you Officer’s Cruz and Jones.” Luis clears his throat loudly from the back of the room, “I haven’t forgotten you Mister Santos. Leave your frog at the door.” Luis immediately stood up straight grinning like a shark. He needed the recognition.

“Congratulations are in order even if our job is just getting started. As you all know our undercover unit carried out a stellar job of rescuing sixteen young ladies from a ruthless conman known as Renaldo Cartucci. With their assist the young women are back safely at home, albeit under the care of psychiatrists. The FBI will take things from here.” Mercy takes a deep stern breath, “Some of you may not know this but Officer Cruz was met with misfortune last night. Her car was bombed. We are investigating further to see if any ties lead to Cartucci. For now, we carry on with his case and lock that man away for a good long time. Should he be tied to her assault things only get harder on him. We are sorry that your vehicle is lost to you Ms. Cruz. At least you yourself are safe. For the next few days, we will keep your home under careful surveillance in case the bomber strikes at you again. As goes the same for Ms. Jones and Mr. Santos. On a better note the Department has decided to show its appreciation. Would the three of you please join us at the dais?”

Luis bolts past everyone and reaches the row where Calliope and Burgundy were just standing up. He stopped swiftly and motioned gallantly for the ladies to exit and take the lead. They rolled their eyes at his excitement but completely empathized.

“Don’t pee your pants Santos.” Burgundy creased her brow.

“Too late. Don’t tell anyone.” He chuckles.

“Gee Whizzzzzzzzzzz!” Calliope giggles and pinches his chin leading him to grimaces in discomfort. He really did need to urinate. Filing forward the three line up beside Bettinger and Bydweider. Martin himself forced to be mocked daily by being secretly called Bedwetter. The jest would last until he retired.

“It is safe to say that all three of you have shown an exemplary arrest record over the last few years.” Meade continues, “Your continued dedication to this Crime Unit is well noted. It is high time that your efforts be rewarded. Captain Bettinger? If you will do the honors?”

Donald Bettinger steps up and faces his Officers, “Is there anyone here that disagrees with promoting these three to Detective?”

Jaws drop among the three standing in honor, “Oh, My God!” Burgundy shrieks grabbing Calliope by the arm. Luis in turn clenches a fist without thinking of their response to it. Calliope? She bats her eyes moaning under her breath so that Gabriel if he were eavesdropping would know she was obedient, “I’m soooo ready for you Donny.”

“That will be enough Cruz. We can easily change our minds.”

“Sowwy. Babee so happy.”

Commissioner Meade poises a brow at her behavior, “We all know you’re no airhead Officer ... I mean, Detective Cruz. You can cut the schoolgirl act.”

“ACTUALLY, SHE CAN’T COMMISSIONER.” Erupts a voice linking over the speakers of the room. All eyes suddenly search for the voice.

“Donald?” Meade winces with concern.

“This isn’t us, Mercy.” He turns opting to question the voice, “Who is this? Why and how are you talking over our P.A.?”

“I CAN DO ANYTHING I PLEASE CAPTAIN. YOU MAY CALL ME GABRIEL. PLEASE PROCEED IN GIVING THE DETECTIVES THEIR NEW BADGES.”

“Gabriel? Do we have a Gabriel on the force?” He looks at Sergeant Bydweider.

“Not that I’m aware of.”

“OH, I”M NOT ON THE FORCE CAPTAIN. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I AM NOW YOUR GREATEST ADVERSARY.”

“Adversary? What is it you want Gabriel?” Bettinger raises his cell motioning an officer to leave the room and trace the caller.

“IT ALL CAPTAIN. THE THRILL OF GETTING AWAY WITH WHATEVER I CHOOSE TO DO. THE GAME OF SEEING JUST HOW GOOD YOUR NEW DETECTIVES CAN BE. CAN THEY APPREHEND ME? ARREST ME? I DARE THEM TO TRY.”

“I don’t believe jacking a P.A. warrants any arrest. Unless of course, you plan on committing some felonies.”

“MOST DEFINITELY. TRACK MY CALLS ALL YOU LIKE I AM AWARE THAT YOUR PEOPLE ARE ALREADY MAKING THE ATTEMPT.”

Meade enters the conversation, “What crimes have you committed Gabriel?”

“FAR TOO MANY TO REVEAL AT THIS TIME. IS THAT NOT CORRECT BABEE?”

Eyes trail toward Calliope as she grits her teeth, “Mister Gabey blew up my car.”

“What?” Bettinger grew grim, “You’re just now telling me that you knew of this Gabriel?”

“DON’T BLAME THE BABEE. I FORCED HER TO REMAIN SILENT. SHE KNOWS WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF. ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU. PRODUCE THE DVD BABEE.”

“Okee.” She digs beneath her shirt to remove the disc from her bra where she had hidden it when Dooley and Gorman were not looking. Handing it to Bydweider the Sergeant moved to a projector and DVD player. Turning it on the wall the video from last night repeated itself. Calliope was forced to observe her mother’s stalking all over again. Gasps filtered the room at seeing the red penlight on her mother primed for a kill shot, “That’s my Mommy.”

“Dear God.” Bettinger mumbles looking to Meade for a sneer.

“This could be some hoax.”

“ALLOW ME TO PROVE YOU WRONG COMMISSIONER.”

Meade’s cellphone vibrates in her pocket. Stunned by its suddenness she reaches for it opening up a text with a short video. Hesitant she hides it from prying eyes before playing it. It was simple enough as images of her lover Delores gardening at their home found a similar red dot on her forehead. Behind her a flowerpot explodes spooking Delores.

“MISSED HER BY THAT MUCH. IF I CAN GET TO HER I CAN GET TO ANYONE. TELL ME COMMISSIONER ... DO I STILL FEEL LIKE A HOAX?”

At a loss of words Mercedes Meade steels herself, “I will not comply with terrorist demands.”

“THAT CHANGES IMMEDIATELY. WHILE I WILL ALLOW YOUR MATE TO LIVE A WHILE LONGER, I CAN STILL GET YOUR ATTENTION.” A loud explosion outside the Precinct shakes the entire building. The entire room full of officer’s cringe, looking about with hints of fear and uncertainty.

“Find out what that was.” Bettinger barks nervously.

Luis darts past his fellow officers and heads outside to see fire and brimstone in the form of metal and tires. From a safe distance, citizens in the area onlook in horror. Fellow officers from the early shift are joined by Paramedics and Firefighters within minutes. Absorbing enough Luis Santos races back in with a report.

“He blew up a Food Truck. It was Paco’s Tacos. I’m pretty certain Paco is gone. God rest his soul.”

“Don’t do this Gabey.” Calliope calls out, “I’ll do what you want of me. Just don’t hurt anyone else.”

“Cruz?” Bettinger narrows his eyes, “Why do you feel he’s centering his attention on you?”

“BECAUSE I AM. GET REAL BETTINGER. YES, I KNOW YOUR NAME. I KNOW EVERYONE’S NAME. THEIR ENTIRE LIFE IS AT MY DISPOSAL. LET’S GET BACK TO BABEE. TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIDEO STILL PLAYING.”

All eyes return to the video as the pause begins playing once more, Bydweider having paused it during the disturbance. The video steps into the scene at Cartucci’s warehouse. Where he physically rapes Calliope at knife point, her voice as clear as day. Seeing her completely nude made her shrink as Burgundy consoles her with an arm around hers. A closeup shot of Calliope’s vagina as Cartucci ate her out brought on murmurs in the audience. Calliope should have been embarrassed but she wasn’t. She merely took a deep breath and antes up, “I never looked better Mister G.”

“AHHH! THAT’S THE SPIRIT BABEE. ISN’T BABEE BEAUTIFUL? LOOK AT THAT DELECTIBLE LABIA. MINUS CARTUCCI’S SALIVA MIND YOU.” The audience fears commenting and grows silent. “I REPEAT ... ISN’T SHE BEAUTIFUL?” Demanding motherfucker!

Everyone then opted to say “Yes.” and nod amongst themselves. Calliope feigned a shyness and flaunted a waving hand as if to say, “Don’t make me blush.” She was merely playing along.

“I BET EVERY GUY IN THAT ROOM HAS FANTASIZED ABOUT BABEE. HAVEN”T YOU? MAYBE EVEN THE LADIES.” Many of the males on the force swallow dryly and nod. The women turn pale and share stares amongst themselves.

“HAVEN’T YOU? GET WITH THE REALITY PEOPLE.”

Male Officers suddenly blurted out their inner most feelings on Calliope Cruz. Remarks such as, “I’d fuck her.” to “Sweetest ass in town.” and “Wish I could suck on those juicy titties.” The comments continued as Bettinger covered his eyes with shame.

“Enough.” Donald belts out.

“NOT NEARLY ENOUGH CAPTAIN. MY MOTIVES WILL COME IN TIME. FOR NOW, KNOW THIS ... CALLIOPE CRUZ WILL ADOPT THE PERSONA OF BABEE RAMIREZ 24/7 AND DO HER JOB AS ANY GOOD DETECTIVE WOULD DO ... OR ... I BLOW THINGS UP. PEOPLE WILL DIE. AM, I UNDERSTOOD COMMISSIONER? CALL IN YOUR F.B.I. YOUR A.T.F. EVEN YOUR C.I.A. I’M PREPARED TO SHAKE THEM ALL TO THEIR FOUNDATIONS.”

“Why Calliope?” Donald questions.

“BECAUSE PERFECTION SHOULD BE SHOWN OFF.”

Turning quietly to Mercy Meade, Bettinger whispers, “We need time. Do we allow her to do this to save lives?”

“I repeat we do not barter with terrorists. You should know better.”

Calliope feels her choker throb on her throat. Swallowing she pulls away from Burgundy’s arm and removes her gun holster handing it to Burgundy. She then begins to unbutton her uniform shirt, necktie removed and tossed playfully at Luis. Hearing gasps Bettinger turns to witness Calliope stripping, her bra suffering to contain her cleavage for all to see.

“DID I MENTION THAT SHE PERFORMS HER DUTIES IN THE NUDE?”

“What?” Bettinger huffs, “Impossible. That would mean she herself would be breaking any number of laws. There are children out there in the world who need not be traumatized by nudity. That would create scandal and riots in the street.”

“LET ME SEE ... HMMM! FLORIST ON PALMYRA OR CONSTRUCTION WORKERS ON THE TURNPIKE? OR MAYBE THE ACCOUNTANT AT CORONADO PLAZA. WHO GOES BOOM FIRST?”

“GABEY! STOP! I’LL TAKE MY CHANCES. DONNY? I CAN’T LET PEOPLE DIE.” Calliope pouts as her shirt escapes her arms. Officers in front of her stir nervously. Some rubbing their chins, others hiding a secret arousal.

An officer from Dispatch ducks into the room motioning for Bettinger. Joining the woman, he hears of a detonation at a Floral Shop. Two women most likely dead. His heart sank as he returned to Meade offering the information. Mercedes closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

“Babee take pants off now.” She spoke in her kiddy like tone, sexy as fuck, then wiggles in step turning her back to the seated officer congregation. Unzipping her slacks, she guides her pants down over her succulent ass, her G-string band hiding deep within its tight recesses. Bending over they were given a peek at her clam behind the hot pink slingshot. At her feet she realized her shoes were still on. Staggering to untie them she hears more comments, “Sweet Jesus.” joined by “Look at that tight ass.” and a more favorable retort of “Forgive me Father for I have sinned.” There was no end until Bettinger lost it.

“RESPECT HER YOU BASTARDS.”

All fell quiet as Babee removes her shoes then her slacks. Once free she turns with a hop throwing her hands in the air, “BABEE FREEEEE!”

Meade shakes her head and growls, “Gabriel? You know I don’t have the authority to let this continue. This becomes a federal case now that you’ve taken innocent lives.”

“GET YOUR APPROVAL. REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU CAN AUTHORIZE THIS OR NOT, IT WILL HAPPEN. HER NEW LIFE BEGINS NOW. MY REASONS WILL BE OFFERED AT A LATER DATE.”

“Gabey?”

“YES BABEE?” He sounded like a man in love.

“Please don’t make me go nekkie in front of children. It would make Babee miserable.”

“DO YOU TRULY BELIEVE YOU CAN PERSUADE ME TO YOUR OWN DEMANDS?”

She shyly grins, “Maaaaaybe.”

“BRA AND PANTIES IN THE FIELD. STILETTO HEELS LIKE YOU WORE FOR CARTUCCI. WHEN I ORDER THE UNDERWEAR OFF YOU WILL COMPLY. LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS.”

“Thank you Gabey. Anything for you Mister G.” Burgundy Jones creases her brow at her partner. Luis wipes his chin. For both partners things was going to be equally as challenging by working alongside this magnificent creature.

“LOOK AROUND YOU BABEE. EVEN UTILIZING YOUR CAMERAS, I CAN TELL HOW MUCH YOUR FELLOW OFFICERS WANT YOU.”

“They doooo?” She brightens her eyes vibrantly while posing with an index finger beside the corner of her lips. “Is this true?” Eyes batting like butterflies in heat.

“PROVE YOUR LOYALTY BABEE. LOSE THE BRA AND PANTIES.”

Luis spins in a circle hearing this and bites his knuckle. It was unprofessional but even the other officers were drooling at the command. With a glance at Bettinger and Meade, Calliope holds her wrists behind her back. Teetering on her toes she awaits their blessing. With a dreaded sigh Meade motions her approval. Bettinger lowers his eyes at failing this woman.

“YAAAAAY! HERE GOES MISTER G. WIPE YOUR CHIN.”

She reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra. Erotically she dances with her cups barely clinging to her massive 40G’s. Turning her back to them she leers over her right shoulder and blows a succulent kiss at the officers in attendance. They ate it up. It was obvious the men had erections and the females on the force were eying their behavior. Even they took interest in the tented slacks all about them.

Removing her bra Calliope dangles it with pinched fingers beside her before dropping it to the floor. Cupping her breasts with her palms she twirls in step shaking them about for a hint of their thoughts.

“Fucking A, Cruz.” Came one officer’s thoughts.

“Shake those monsters Babee.” Addressed another.

“Shakey shakey, Earth Quakey.” She giggles before turbulently tossing them about. In a swift dance she turns her back and releases her burdens. The audience could see her willfully making her breasts shiver on their own. A few moments later she rolls her hands down her belly and down both legs to touch her ankles. Whistles erupted as if wolves at a strip club.

Bettinger in the chaos pulled Bydweider aside, “Inform the other Agencies that we may need an assist. This cannot go on.” Bydweider rushes away.

“Donald? If we let her go outside our jobs will be over.” Meade whispers.

“Any better ideas? I’m open to them.”

She exhales loudly and shrugs, “None. Christ Bettinger! There goes our retirement pension.” He hoped not. Turning to face Calliope, Donald notes Burgundy weeping for her friend. He felt the same but kept his emotions closer to home.

Rolling her palms back up her legs Calliope slips fingers under her G-string straps. Wiggling her bottom, she slowly guides them down over her ass cheeks, the thin bands escaping her crack to reveal her juicy pussy from its compressed arena. The second her labia appeared, and her perfect tiny little anal cavity exposed the officers all roared with lust, even if Bettinger was pointing at them to behave. None of them listened. Calliope Cruz at one time or another had been stripped naked and seduced by each and every male mind’s deepest fantasy in the room. She sensed it long ago. She embraced it and often antagonized their hormonal states. Calliope knew they were going home to either make love to their girls or jerk off in their patrol cars. Calliope Cruz was porn star quality. Luis said it. Gabriel said it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.