Detective Pornstar - Cover

Detective Pornstar

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 5: Unlawful Sentry

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 5: Unlawful Sentry - Calliope Cruz was a chameleon cop in Miami. Up for promotion as Detective she got the break of a lifetime. Undercover posing as an escort by the name of Babee Ramirez, she infiltrated a human trafficking ring. She did things that no other cop would dare. Then came Gabriel! A big fan who insisted she be Babee 24/7. The state would suffer if she didn't. No clothing ever, sex in public. Detective Pornstar was born. Ditzy, horny, but saving her city. "UP AGAINST THE WALL AND SPREAD ME!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

detective-pornstar-ch-05-unlawful-sentry-1.jpg

Sea Breeze Towers! The penthouse of Calliope Cruz!

“Why do I need so many guard dogs, Donny Juany?”

Calliope Cruz paraded around her penthouse living room in the nude, maintaining her childlike, all-too sexy Babee Ramirez persona. Instructed to forever talk in her airhead state Calliope was living the scream. The nightmare of it all that is. “I really don’t think Gabby will hurt me considering he wants me to play Cops and Throbbers.” While at home at least she could forego those damnable stiletto heels her romantic terrorist demanded she wear.

“It’s not Gabriel, I worry about Calliope. It’s the rest of Miami. You may be a fighter but without backup even you can be mobbed. Just take a hard look at Trish Toliver’s rape. I would prefer that not happen to you.”

“Nobody knows where I live.” She flared her big brown eyes suddenly and pinched her already thick nipples in front of her police captain who had joined her unit escort home after the chaos outside the precinct. “Unless they followed the leader.” Squad procession! That or Gabriel intentionally spreading her address about Greater Miami to torment her and calculate just how serious she was taking his game of Guys and Dollies. Wait! That would be more South Beach!

“Why do you think I made it a priority to get you back here safely? For that matter Calliope, there’s a goddamned news crew following your every move. Trish Toliver aside. Not to mention the paparazzi. You’re more popular now than Anna Nicole Smith ever was.”

“Big heels to fill. I miss her. You’re right Donny, but doesn’t it look just as bad to have five squad cars outside and six officers sitting in my living room? Drooling I might add.” She stepped into her kitchen to whisper, “Donny? I know you want what’s best for me, but I can’t breathe.”

“That’s why they’re there. To make sure you keep breathing.”

“Oh, I’m certain if I stopped breathing, they would be fighting to see who gave me mouth to mouth.” She whispered in a frightened but comical tone of voice, “I’d probably die before they decided who was going to do it.”

“End of subject Calliope. Get some sleep.”

“Zero chances of that. Night, Donny!” He tried to hug her, but her huge chest seemed so very wrong pressed against his. “Fuck it!” A tight hug she melted into his embrace and smirked. She felt his dick grow hard the second their bodies united.

“Lock your bedroom door if you have to.”

“Gabby would be cross with me. I think I have to leave my door wide open. Like my legs!”

“I know you said that on purpose. He can hear and see everything you do, or we talk about. Just pick up your phone and call if things get out of hand. I’ll answer no matter the time.”

“Dialing now. Wait! What if Gabby demands we have phone sex in front of Alison?”

“Ha Ha!” He shook his head then considered that possibility. “Dear God! I need to warn my wife just in case that ever happens. She’s seen the news earlier, so she understands the hell we’re, you’re going through. We can deal with that if it happens.” He then looked up at a camera in her living room, switching to talk directly into her choker cameo which Gabriel forced her to wear at all times to eavesdrop. “Please don’t get any ideas. If we are to fulfill your twisted desires, we all need a decent night’s sleep.”

“I wonder if Gabriel is watching me?”

“Most likely! We can’t get a surveillance specialist up here to remove your bugs and cameras. If we do things go boom somewhere in Miami.”

“Is it icky of me to not mind the peeping tom aspect of this?”

“Question is, are you not going to mind stepping into public nude just to do your job?”

“I don’t so much mind that people see me nakie. It’s just not fair that parents have to isolate their babies just because of Gabriel’s expectations of me. I feel horrible about that.”

“We’ll formulate a plan to at least lower the risk factor. If it means cloaking you in a gauntlet of uniformed officers so, be it.”

“We both know Gabriel will nix that option, Donny. I cannot hide in plain sight. Can the Department or even the city get sued because of me?”

“Probably! However, the circumstances would be overturned by any Judge with his or her right mind concerning the safety for human lives.”

“This sucks bigger dick than I’ve ever sucked.” Babee pouted.

“I’d tell you to stop that potty mouth, but I’d likely never make it home to Allison. Like I said try and get some sleep. Surely Gabriel needs rest too, unless he has others working for him to monitor everything 24/7.”

“I need to eat something and relax a bit. There’s no sleeping for me until I do.”

“Order some take out. Bill it to the Precinct. It’s the least I can do considering.”

“That’s sweet Donny. Thank you! Maybe something thick and creamy.” She acted as if using an imaginary phone to tantalize him. She did enjoy keeping in character. That part was obvious.

“Hanging up now.” He frowned; “Allison will start asking questions I can’t answer. Belay that! She will anyway after Tolliver.”

“Give her my best.”

“Will do.”

Fake call ending Calliope let her Captain take his leave. Easing her way back out to the living room full of seated cops in uniform she shook her tits and batted her eyes. All eyes began absorbing her flesh the second Donald Bettinger closed her front door. Fanning herself with her hands nervously, she moved to the edge of her coffee table using it as a boundary.

“Don’t stress out Cruz! We won’t cross the line.” Officer Clayton Shamus leaned forward elbows on his knees to look across the table right at her gorgeous well-groomed bikini smile. “This line or the one between your legs.”

“Police HER ASS MEANT!” She twirled in step and bent over to touch her toes to pry her crack wide, a tight butt pucker winking at the boys in blue. “Is anyone hungry?” She maintained that sexy pose as she spoke knowing that every one of those idiots would devour her ass if unchecked by authority. “Donny offered to buy us take out. Sushi sounds good.”

Officer Roy Fitz had to chuckle, “Does that make you Sushi Homemaker?”

“That’s so cute.” She felt her choker vibrate prompting her to stand tall and caress her cameo. Turning back around to face her voyeurs Calliope puffed her cheeks before letting everyone know she was being hailed. “Babee is here.”

“Gabriel?” Officer Ken Tortuga looked around the room as if the assailant was there.

“Silly Tortoise! I’m on Candid Camera.” Babee pointed at her living room surveillance lens. “Has Babee done something wrong, Mister G?” Pouty she looked directly at her camera with hands behind her back as if a schoolgirl and shifting her body from side to side. As awkward as this all was the cops lost their train of thought and stared at her sweet ass over the worry of the evildoer of the hour.

“Which means so are we.” Fitz growled under his breath. Roy was struggling himself but did try to keep his mind open to the dire part of this whole situation.

Her cell ringing on her coffee table she hurried to snatch it up, forcing her to examine the caller. Eyes flaring, she showed them the number as unknown before answering it. “Hello? Babee Ramirez holdhouse, I mean household. Did you know that HO and USE are parts of HOUSE? Please Hold! I like being held.” She giggled sucking at her fingernail, “I’m teasing you, Mister G.”

“VERY GOOD BABEE. PUT MY VOICE ON SPEAKER.” He was always so loud. Maybe he was deaf and didn’t know how his voice carried. She cooperated allowing the officers in attendance to hear him as she sat her cell back down on the coffee table. “GOOD EVENING, MIAMI’S FINEST.”

Not a single reply out of any of them. Everyone was too afraid of making him angry and retaliating against their friends or family. Clearing his throat loudly Gabriel continued; “BABEE HAS HAD A ROUGH DAY. I THINK THE REST OF THE NIGHT SHE DESERVES TO BE PAMPERED.”

Calliope’s eyes grew as large as the saucers she fed milk to her cat Swayze in. She knew that very soon now she would be manhandled by her fellow officer’s. Yet again. After the roll call fiasco, every cop for twenty miles wanted in on the action. For the last two years on the force, she had heard it all. If she were a bitch, she could have nailed all of them for sexual harassment at one time or another. Being the hottest cop in Miami brought out the lust. She overlooked their comments, even the pats on the butt. Now the guys were getting to live out their fantasies.

All Calliope knew was that one day soon this Gabriel would pay for her abuse. Not that the abuse was all bad. She had tried to be a good girl like her mother had raised her to be. Sex was minimal up until recently. Now she was being pushed to make up for lost time. It was stimulating to see how badly they desired her. No matter who they were or what they looked like. It was their reactions that made her excessively wet.

“Right! Babee needs pampered. Babee sore all over.” She pointed at various parts of her body, most the yummy parts while feigning aches and pains from head to toe, “Stiletto heels hurt my tootsies. Babee’s back and legs hurt from walking in them all day long.”

“THERE YOU HAVE IT GENTLEMEN. ARE YOU GOING TO DENY SUCH A LOVELY YOUNG WOMAN?”

Hank Romero took one for the team patting his lap, “You come on over here and let Uncle Hank massage those shoulders, Sweetheart.” Knowing Gabriel was observing she hopped up and down on her toes like she was 10 again. “Yay! Clapdance!” She began clapping her hands with a giddy response. Her thoughts were a different story entirely. Bullet to the head Gabriel. You just wait!

Hank was not exactly a handsome man. In his late 50’s he had a portly belly and locks of grey hair. Regardless, she played along. Scooting around her coffee table and facing away from her guests she didn’t move her table, nor did they volunteer to sit back to give her walk room. “Scuzzi! Scuzzi! Pardon mwah!”

With her back to those sitting on her sofa her ass danced right in front of two other officers to each side of Romero. Looking over her shoulder to see that she was centered she giggled and nestles down into his lap, shifting her buttocks from left to right over eight times as if trying to find a comfy spot. A huge erection made comfy a bit hard to find. It was all for Gabriel after all. Romero opted to sit back enough to give her room in escaping his belly fat.

“Is that my TV remote between your legs?” She lifted up to glare down at his crotch then offered a shocked look, “Ooo! Free cable.” The guys chuckled at Babee’s humor. As she returned to his lap, she resumed squirming in an act of trying find that sweet spot. Hank grinned like the Devil at his fellow officers, “Sowwy! I think Hanky Panky has been watching Skinemax.”

“Who needs that when we have you, Babee?” Hank smirked.

“Untense me.” She offered a pouty face, whining at him over her shoulder. His hands immediately rose up to grip her shoulders. His grip strong but not unbearable. As his fingers massaged her aching muscles she cooed and moved her legs to both sides of his knees at a widened gap. The camera lens looked right at her cunt. “That feels really nice Hanky Spanky.”

“Your flesh feels really nice too, Babee girl! Soft and silky.”

“All adorable sluts should be soft and silky.” She tilted her chin forward as his thumbs compressed their way up her neckline.

“Hey, Calliope?” Fitz drew her attention from a peaceful place, “We all know this is hard on you, but we’ve got to know. Just how much do you really like this situation Gabriel has you in? I mean the whole situation. Performing your duties wearing pretty much only your badge. If that! Like now!”

“I’m off duty so my badge and gun are locked away until morning. It’s stressful but certainly liberating. Do we have to discuss that? I’m supposed to be relaxing, not getting upset.”

“Yea, shut up Fitz.” Tortuga bumped his shoe against his friend.

“CAREFUL BABEE! YOUR TONE SLIPPED BACK TO CALLIOPE. I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU DEVIATING BETWEEN PERSONAS. AS THE DAYS GO BY, I DEMAND THAT BABEE GETS USED TO HER ROUTINE.” Gabriel intervened, “I REQUIRE HER TO BE CONFIDENT AND PROUD. ALL OF YOU WILL SUPPORT AND PROTECT HER FROM HARM.”

“I got her back.” Hank chuckled.

“We got her front.” Officer Cedric Porter eyed Babee’s massive chest from the sidelines, bobbing as Hank tenderized her shoulders.

“EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL ENJOY HER. IN REPAYMENT YOU WILL KEEP HER SAFE AND TAKE A BULLET FOR HER IF NECESSARY.”

“You want us to enjoy you, Cruz?”

“Babee just want to be loved.” She whimpered, knowing that nothing she had to say mattered. Gabriel left her very little choice in voicing her true opinion. Lives were at stake if she refused. She felt as if he was testing her. If so, she would pass with flying colors.

“GENTLEMEN? I DEMAND THAT YOU SPEAK YOUR MINDS ON HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BABEE. I EXPECT YOU ALL TO BE VERBALLY EXPLICIT FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. EVEN AT THE PRECINCT, AT A CRIME SCENE, NO MATTER THE SITUATION.”

“That’s easy enough.” Fitz sighed heavily, “Not a single one of us motherfuckers hasn’t talked about getting the chance to tap this Puerto Rican hottie. I won’t apologize Cruz ... I mean Babee.”

“Really?” Babee giggled, “I thought you were all more interested with Millie over in Dispatch.”

“You’re a riot, Cruz.” Hank laughed, “I still remember that cookout at Bettinger’s when you wore those hoochie cutoffs with your ass cheeks sticking out. You can’t tell me you didn’t want to turn us all on.”

“I remember that.” Chad Ambrose added, “What about the time she wore that white bikini to Doyle’s pool party. Fucking tits fell out when she dove off the diving board and surfaced. Even covering up quick we all saw nipples, Sweetheart.”

“You mean these nipples?” Babee pinched her breasts. “Ouchie! They need massaged too.”

“Same ones.” He chuckled. “I don’t give a shit what you bastards say, but I know damned well I’ve jerked off a few times thinking about Calliope here.”

“BABEE!” Gabriel exerted his superiority.

“Right! Babee!” Chad grinned as each of them nodded in agreement. “Yeah, me too.” Spoke Fitz. “Ditto!” added Cedric Porter.

“You should all do that now. Babee needs lotion.” She nibbled a fingernail with sparkling improvised eyes. “JERKINS! JERKINS! JERKINS!” Jurgan’s! Ugggh! Hand lotion either way!

“In front of you?” Porter cocked an eyebrow.

“Better than picturing me in your mind. Babee is right here.”

Porter pondered it for thirty seconds then looked around at his allies. “I think I’m going to take her up on that.” Standing he unzipped his pants and dug in for a beefy black cock. The guys grimaced at first as he sat down grinning from ear to ear stroking it to life.

“Big enough for you Babee?”

She feigned a blush with bulging eyes acting as if he were the biggest monster alive. “He’s colossal! I bet he has a lot of scum hiding in there.” She fluffed his scrotum through the exterior of his pants. That alone prompted him to remove his gun belt and undo his trousers. Ass lifted, down they came. “He’s soooo full of himself.” Pinky nudge!

“You sound just like a dingy porn star.” Fitz grunted, “Fuck it! Sounds like a plan.” He then released his own lesser sized cock and wagged it at her. “Cap says anything we blame Gabriel. That alright with you, Mister G?” He mocked the terrorist in Babee lingo.

“BUT OF COURSE, MISTER FITZ. I DID ORDER YOU ALL TO ENJOY BABEE. I AM AFTER ALL THE BLAME FOR EVERY SINGLE ORCHESTRATED DETAIL OF YOUR LIVES. BABEE WANTS EVERYTHING YOU EACH HAVE TO OFFER. DON’T YOU MY GOOD DETECTIVE PORNSTAR?”

“I shame to please!” She snickered and pointed at Roy, “He’s having Fitz.” while Hank moved his hands lower on her spine. More of a kneading thumb rub than a real massage. “Are you a THIGHropractor Hanky Wanky?”

“Yep! Dr. Romero ... Make that Romeo!” His belly jiggled.

“As sick as it is seeing you bastards, I’m in.” Ambrose rallied dragging out a seven-inch stallion. Babee merely eyed it with a bit of insecurity. This could so very easily evolve into more than she truly wanted. Going with the flow she hoped they would just relieve their egos and their scrotums and let her go to bed. The act was all for G Man!

“You like seeing our cocks wanting you, Babee?” Fitz had to push it.

“I haven’t seen everyone yet.” She scanned about with a nibbled lower lip as if hoping to. Looking at Tortuga, Officer Danny Rivera, and Hank behind her. Rivera quickly joined the others leaving Tortuga to regret his desires. He loved his wife, but this was all-too stimulating seeing Calliope nude up close and in Babee mode. Gritting his teeth Tortuga stepped up and gripped his beast speaking in his South Islander language under his breath. That just left Hank. Easing off of Hank’s lap Calliope turned facing them all and sat back on her coffee table. Pointing at Hank she batted her eyes. “All for Babee and one for all. I love the Six Mouseketeers!” It was Florida! “Squeaky clean!”

“Christ, Cruz.” Hank struggled to move past his belly and unzip his fly. He was already wheezing being out of shape. Taking too long Babee rolled her eyes then voluntarily dropped to her knees between his legs to help him out. Digging in she removed a meager five-inch erection then took his hand in a direction that elected he take over for her. Once jerking she rose up and returns to sitting on her big oak coffee table. Watching them jerk she felt in control. Until Fitz had to ruin it.

“Lay back and rub that pussy Babee. Inspire us.”

“Babee like rubbing herself down there.” She inhaled a deep breath easing back with her feet up on Hank’s kneecaps. Her own knees wide, she applied fingers in an effort to vigorously tease her clit, her pink pussy vibrant and wet. All eyes zeroed in on her lovely gaping vulva. Those that found it difficult to see it stood up and towered to her sides. Calliope flared her eyes at their unexpected reactions. The guys were closing ranks around her beating off.

“Faster Babee.”

“Make some noise Babee.”

“Okeeee!” She whimpered at their requests. Her moans childlike and sensual forced their hands to storm rock hard erections. She couldn’t help but look at them, her thoughts knowing this was a big mistake. There was no way she was going to just play with herself, and they jerk off. Sooner or later temptation would overtake their senses. Sure, she was enjoying herself, but in reality, CC really hoped this would end with her squirting around her recently embedded fingers and the boys in blue expending what energy they had in stroking their beasts to the bitter end. Hearing each of them groan with building enthusiasm made her own moans escalate. Reaching her peak, Babee with a shrill whine curled her toes, “I can’t hold it any longer.”

“Squirt for us Babee.” Porter growled as her neck craned forward, her face beet red from resistance. Enough of that, Babee released a flood all around her fingertips. Resorting to deeper ferocious round of squishy insertions the flow continued. The guys were regretfully vocal at seeing her detonation.

“Fuck that was beautiful, Cruz.” Fitz hammered his beast at a faster pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.