Detective Pornstar - Cover

Detective Pornstar

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 7: No Cigar

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 7: No Cigar - Calliope Cruz was a chameleon cop in Miami. Up for promotion as Detective she got the break of a lifetime. Undercover posing as an escort by the name of Babee Ramirez, she infiltrated a human trafficking ring. She did things that no other cop would dare. Then came Gabriel! A big fan who insisted she be Babee 24/7. The state would suffer if she didn't. No clothing ever, sex in public. Detective Pornstar was born. Ditzy, horny, but saving her city. "UP AGAINST THE WALL AND SPREAD ME!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29938-7-cuban.jpg

“Burgy?”

Calliope Cruz leered over at her bestie Burgundy Jones, getting off on a dildo named Gabriel, as they drove through Miami traffic. A loud speaker letting the citizens hear the drop dead gorgeous newly christened ebony detective moan, then growl at having to perform for everyone, just as Calliope had earlier. Less than fifteen minutes ago, the terrorist Gabriel made an example of Burgundy by turning her into Miami’s newest Pornstar Detective. That or be assassinated by a sniper waiting in the wings, pinlighting her chest in dots of red as encouragement to obey. Gabriel had also threatened family, just as he had Calliope. As he had toward anyone he felt like using for his twisted game. “BURRRRRRRRGY!”

“WHAT!!!? I’M BUSY!!!”

“We’re almost at that auto body place called No Cigar.” Babee now present, persona wise, offered up one other insight. “That sniper probably couldn’t target you through bulletproof glass. Gabey was intimidating you.”

“Now you tell me. You really think the other sniper was Virgil?”

“Who else would defend us by shooting another sniper? My gut says he’s trying to make up for being pushed into shooting at Commissioner Meade’s lady friend.”

“Let’s just hope he stays in the wind. I don’t know about you, but having a guardian angel doesn’t sound all bad.”

“How’s it cumming over there?” Babee snickered watching Burgundy ease the thick dildo in and out of her stunning cunt at a rapid rhythm. Truth be told, Burgundy Jones was enjoying the openness of the boy toy. It had been a few days since Luis Santos fucked her against her will due to Gabriel’s lust. It was hard enough keeping Luis focused on the job, without having to walk around naked just like Calliope. She just knew her family, her church, were going to disown her.

“Don’t be a smartass Babee. I’ll cum when I cum. Christ! Okay, I’m really close. Fuck you CC.”

“Babee wuvs you BJ.”

Burgundy Jones arched her back over her fully reclined passenger seat and squirted a geyser all over the glove box. Calliope winced over the dripping dash. “Details! Details! Time for a detail.”

“Damn that felt good.”

“Listen to the cars honking. They all heard you. The Pussymobile is a bed giveaway. Purrs like a kitty!”

“Wonderful. How do you do this CC? I’m embarrassed as hell now.”

“You get used to it. Used to achieve it. I know Babee shouldn’t admit it, but I kind of like this freedom.”

“I guess I better get used to it. Dammit! My badge was attached to my pants, back there in the street.”

“I still have mine. Let me do the questioning.” It was currently attached to a tiny clutch purse on a very long gold chain. Swinging single!

“Do you really think the Cuban population at this shop are going to answer the questions of two naked bitches? They’re going to ask us more questions than we do.”

“Luis went there to get surveillance footage. Maybe he’s still there to help us.”

“Who are you kidding? Luis will see me naked, and fall all over himself.”

“Maybe Gabey will turn him into another Pornstar Detective.”

Burgundy flared her eyes then winced painfully. “God I hope not. He’s not that well endowed.”

“Who knows maybe the entire Police Force will have to go nakie.”

“Stop giving Gabriel ideas.” Burgundy swatted her with her soggy dildo then grimaced as if ready to hurl, “Damn! Can you imagine Frank Roper nude?”

“Negatory Good Body!” Babee giggled. “Maybe Mosley. I bet he’s hung like a racey horse.”

29938-7-chill.jpg

“Don’t go there. Talking race with him being black.”

“I meant race horse. Don’t be so feely touchy.”

“Sorry! I can’t help that. Comes with the color.”

“Put the toy away! We’re at the Auto Body.”

“Where? And don’t say in my HOLEster or I’m shoving this down your throat.”

“It has a plunger. Stick it to our dashy washy like a Hula Girl.”

“You would think like that.” Burgundy sat up straight, seat in position, then licked the plunger part of her toy and did just that. It stayed perfectly, wagging about until Calliope came to a stop. “Somehow, I don’t think any of those autos have a better body than either of us. Those guys are going to chew us up.”

“Like bubble gum.” Babee beguilded her partner, “I don’t mind being a HOOD whornament. As long as their tongues are talented.”

“Maaaan! You’re getting too into this, CC.”

29938-7-stogie.jpg

“I bet they’ll be into us soon too.”

“Stop it Bitch! I’m gonna pee.” Burgundy tried not to laugh. “I could use a wet wipe about now.”

“We have to get the Pussymobile detailed anyway. Go for it. The guys here might clean it afterwards.”

“Rather not. I’ll hold it. Pull in over there. That car belongs to Luis.”

“Time to let them know we’re here.” Babee hit the siren once to the tune of Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot. Burgundy had to grin. Gnashing her teeth over a sudden bout of adrenalin her eyes sparkled. Babee was trickling all over her upholstery.

Burgundy nodded with respect. “Let’s do this, Partner.”

“Maybe we should ask Donny to make us partners.”

“Better than me partnering with gRoper. Being nude all day long around that stinky bastard will ruin the sex drive. Hear that Gabriel?” She leaned toward Babee’s microscopic tech choker mic. No reply she presumed he was just being cordial. That or taking a nap. The terrorist had to sleep at some point.

29938-7-mad.jpg

Shutting the Camaro off, the ladies took a deep breath and stepped out of the car. Outside the autobody shop, mechanics taking smoke breaks instantly pepped up. They made sure nobody missed out on their smoking hot arrival. Strutting with a dramatic sway of get a load of this attitude Babee undid her Hello Kitty kevlar vest and shook her monster melons for the likely felons. BJ, Burgundy was less flambouyant but still maintained a flirty grin. She suspected a sniper had their sights on them at all times. She was going to have nightmares of a deadly game of connect the dots.

“Look Homey’s! We got us a visit from the Pornstar. Two of ‘em.” Whistles from every angle made Babee drop her car keys, then bend over with her ass in their direction. Four “Oopsie!” later and every direction gifted the whistles became howls. “Look Burgy. They know who let the dogs out.” Pointing at a few good looking mechanics she hissed like a pussy then winked, “Hissss and hisss, definitely hiss.” As in His!

Burgundy was not as sweet. Pointing at a trio of mechanics she growled. “Bark at me again, you’re all going to the pound.”

“I’d like to pound that, Chocolate bar.”

“Ignore BJ, she’s new.” Calliope fanned her hand at them with a childlike expression. “Serenade away. Do you know Georgie Thorolygood’s Bad to the Boner?” Badge on her purse shown for directive she tossed it behind her to dangle down her spine. “A reminder to call for back up!” Burgundy just rolled her eyes.

Detective Cruz had them eating out of her hand. Once the men came around, they led the two women into the shop through a set of garage doors. One of them, named Jaime, directed them toward the office where Luis Santos, and his ride along detail were. They sat perusing camera video of the day the Pussymobile was brought in and painted. Raoul, one of the precinct delivery boys spotted the ladies before Luis, and pointed them out.

“Pornstars in the house. Can I make copies of today’s live feed?”

Luis sitting in a desk chair with the owner, a very large Cuban male with ink everywhere looked up. The other attending officer, trying to keep his composure nodded for Luis to delay his further video exploration.

“Might wanna check this out, Santos. Looks like your wet dream came true.”

“Burgundy?” Luis jumped to his feet at the sight of the strutting Burgundy Jones in all of her succulent beauty. “Hadley? Keep looking at the video feed. I’m gonna check out what brought this on.” He excused himself from the owner’s side and let Officer Neal Hadley resume his job. Stepping into the shop to hear more obnoxious howling, Luis looked around at the culprits before calling out at the top of his lungs. “HEY! RESPECT! I’VE GOT A GUN. Unlike most of you it’s registered.”

“Hiya, Louie.” CC greeted him giddily. “Burgy just got promoted to street walker. I mean steak walker.”

“Ai carambe!” Luis rubbed his chin as Burgundy pointed at him with a threatening look. Fingers were snapped seven times to break his trance. Behind her CC had her own fingers snapping up over her head dancing in step. “Don’t!” Burgundy hissed, “Just don’t! Eyes up here!” She then caught a glimpse of Calliope dancing seductively and turned to slap her on the tit. “KNOCK IT OFF!”

“Party poopy!” She pouted! Babee was at the top of her shame game.

“Sorry Jones! What brought this on?”

“Gabriel brought this shit on. I can’t wear clothing anymore, just like CC. Kevlar, GoGo boots when I have the chance and a badge.”

“Permanent wardrobe malfunction. Where are you going to start wearing your badge? You don’t carry a purse like Cruz ... I mean, Babee.” Now he was looking at Calliope’s prefect ass.

Burgundy shivered looking over her body. “Boots I guess! I hadn’t thought that far, I left my badge at the precinct. Will you please quit making a scene.” Jones grunted at Babee and slapped her other tit.

“Scene one, takes two.” Babee fluttered her fingers at the growing number of workers who had stopped doing their jobs. It took the shop owner to abandon his office with a disgruntled look to make the congregation of Cuban’s head back to painting and sanding cars. Waving a thick cigar in the air to look threatening it worked. Yeah, let’s smoke around paint fumes. Ignorance at work!

“Are you trying to blow up your place of business?” Burgundy noted the lit cigar. The fumes in the air were horrible.

29938-7-yogi.jpg

“My place, my rules. Arrest me, Pornstar.” He grumbled taking a drag, before blowing a cloud of smoke that made the girls wave it away. “Maybe you bitches should wear pink gas masks.”

Luis rubbed the back of his neck trying not to look at either woman disrespectfully. “Ladies? This is the owner of No Cigar Autobody, Stogie Yogi.”

“Seriously?” Babee pepped up moving closer and hopping on both heels while clapping her hands. She then lifted her right breast for an introduction. Followed by the left. “Hi Mister Yogi. This is Boob and Boo. They’re Boob Boob buddies.”

Stogie whose real name was Sergio Barbarosa chuckled. “I’d slap palms with ya but I don’t wanna get arrested for assaulting an officer.” He made a squeezing motion with his hands.

“That’s okay. I can shake them for you.” CC did just that, her massive tits jiggling about as she shook her shoulders. “The Boobsie Twins! cHEsty and cHestER!”

“ARE YOU DONE BITCH?” Burgundy snapped. Her no nonsense attitude was losing control. “Di you find anything on the surveillance feed Luis?”

“Not yet.” Luis slapped his right cheek, to break his trance over Calliope’s dancing breasts.

Saved by the bell, Officer Neal Hadley called out from the office doorway. “You might wanna see this Detectives.”

Luis being gallant bowed and swept his arm for the ladies to take the lead. Calliope jumped at the chance to prance forward like a bimbo in her stilettos. Burgundy shook her head then sneered at the gallant Luis. “You’re only doing that so you can look at my ass.”

“Get used to it, Detective Jones. You just know your new nickname is gonna be Moans Jones. Burgundy Jones Diary.” He had to ham it up at her expense.

“Fuck you Santos. Give me your shoes before I step on your tongue. I don’t want wet feet.” As if pussy juice on them didn’t count.

Santos kicked off his brown leather shoes and let her step into them. They were obviously too big, but it was funny watching her walk in them. She flipped him off over her shoulders with both barrels. He missed seeing them totally by looking at her ass wiggle. Backup indeed!

Stogie shook his head and hissed, “What’s this country coming to?”

29938-7-puff.jpg


Inside the office, Hadley made room for CC to sit at the desk observing a frozen point on the screen. As the others joined her in close proximity, Hadley unlocked the paused monitor feed. Onscreen, in drove a once black Camaro. The driver couldn’t be seen through the reflection of lights on the windshield from above. It wasn’t until the driver left the vehicle that they got a good look at him. A short Caucasian male in a black suit, white buttoned down shirt, and a red bowtie with polka dots on it. His features resembled... “Groucho Marx? The driver is Groucho Marx. What the hell?” Burgundy looked queerly at the video. Leaning her knuckles on the desk, every man there eyed her curvy ass at an angle. Twerk it Whore! Twerk it! Hopes dashed!

Glaring up at the camera, Groucho tweaked his moustache and ran a palm over his strange haircut. Smirking with confidence the man then lifts the bridge of his glasses and wagged his bushy eyebrows. As approached by Stogie himself, the man popped the trunk, then relinquished a duffle bag of cash, along with a written demand.

“The note had specific instructions on what to do to the car. The cash barely covered the actual cost. I took a hit on this one, but it was worth it.” Stogie chuckled, his beer belly bouncing about. Seeing him Calliope brightened up.

“Look! Stogie Yogi really is from Bellystone Park.”

“You’re a riot, Pornstar. I could have told you the guy was dressed up. He even spoke like Groucho. Stole a cigar out of my vest pocket, then did that funky routine the real Marx did, without the sound effects.” Stogie continued as he produced the empty duffle from a metal cabinet. “Outside of that he never spoke. Just actions.”

“Like a mime almost.” Luis pointed out studying Groucho’s actions.

“Improv actor?” Burgundy pondered aloud. “Where’s the note he left?” In response Stogie opened a desk drawer and passed it to Burgundy. She uses a tissue from a box on the desk to obtain it, then places it in a baggy produced by Hadley. “Fingerprints crossed!”

“The outside cameras captured his Uber. Ride that is!” Hadley fast forwarded the video after pocketing the baggy. Switching footage to the exterior cameras, a black van pulled up outside the shop, and another driver exited to open the passenger door for Groucho.

29938-7-groucho.jpg

“Great! Now we get Harpo Marx.” Burgundy rolled her eyes as Harpo took his hat off of a bushy blond hairdo; the two men bowing to each other as if bantering. No lips moved on either man’s face. As the van drove off the passenger door window lowered, and something got thrown out.

“Stop!” CC pointed at the unexpected discard. Without saying anything word due to her choker, she motioned for all voices to be silent. Her pinky directed everyone toward the discarding of something along the chain link fence surrounding the entrance to the autobody lot. Luis nodded, claiming his shoes from Burgundy before taking a walk to investigate. Luckily, nobody working there cleaned up around the area due to laziness.

Eying the cameras in the vicinity for safety, Luis used another baggy to obtain a chomped on cigar. There for a few days, he hoped it wasn’t too contaminated. Saliva on the cigar could possibly lead them to Groucho. The question was, did he do it on purpose or had he been negligent? Only a healthy DNA sample could get to the bottom of this. He hid the evidence away before he returned to the office. By now, Calliope and Burgundy had left the office with a flash drive of everything they could find.

“Nothing, but garbage. You really should clean up the litter. Make America beautiful it did offer you fellas a home back in the day.”

“America just got more beautiful.” Stogie Yogi cast a thumb toward the Pornstars. Calliope melted as if winning an award, holding her hands to her chest but making certain her fingers were divided around her meaty nipples so that they could still be seen.

“He thinks we’re beautiful. Now I have a taste for Indian food. Lunch? I can make a reservation.”

“Wrong Indian.” Burgundy rolled her eyes yet again having to walk barefooted back through the lot. In the Miami heat she was hopping from side to side.

“Native American dance. She’s a Hopi hoping for showers.” Babee giggled. Hadley had to laugh. Just as she predicted Burgundy hid behind the car and peed. She couldn’t hold it any longer. “See? She made it rain. It’s a miracle there’s not a cloud in the sky.”

“IN THE CAR BITCH! I’M DRIVING.”

29938-7-burgundy.jpg

“Coming Chief. I’m gonna tell Gabey to make you wear moccasins.”

Luis walked up to Burgundy standing side by side but avoiding her puddle. “For what it’s worth B. I’m sorry you have to do the Pornstar thing too.”

“No you’re not.” She scowled at his tented erection, prompting him to shyly cover it with his hand.

“Hey! Eyes up here.” He gave her a dose of her own medicine by lifting her chin with a delicate finger. Burgundy actually trembled at his touch and stared into his eyes. It didn’t last! Attitude swept his hand away. “Maybe you should go buy a pair of those GoGo boots you mentioned.”

“Right! I’m going straight to a Foot Locker. I’m sure they would love to see me naked.”

“Head home, and grab some shoes. I’ll go do the foot work.” He patted his pocket with the evidence.

“Hopefully someone at the precinct grabbed my clothes. I loved that outfit dammit!”

“I heard about the Sniper fight. Hadley got the call over his mic. Glad you’re still here. I’d miss you B.”

“Stop sucking up. Like CC, I’ll do what I have to whether I like it or not. Church on Sunday is definitely out.”

“Choir would love you.”

“Not gonna happen.”

“You’re still an angel to me.”

“Fuck you, Santos.”

As she got into the car, Luis watched her legs split wide upon entry. He sighs with a wink, “There’s those wings.”

“If you say Hot Wings I’m gonna beat your ass.”

“Hey! Redwings might have a sale on shoes.”

Rolling her eyes another round, she slammed the car door on his grin. As he turned smirking, she had to join him. Her stress was laughable. Honking the horn at Calliope, who was signing autographs while letting mechanics rub her ass, the blaring belted out another tune. This time Elvis Presley’s ballad Love Me Tender. That made Calliope pull the men closer and pet their cheeks, they caressed her entire body, grinning like the Devil’s daughter invited them to dinner. Her vest was not protecting her whatsover. Not when shots were fired from the inside. Yep! Bullet size nipples!

Burgundy grew aggravated and started to pull away making Babee jump and sprint after her. Stiletto heels were a joy to run in. Stopping at the gate Burgundy chuckled and intentionally backed up past Calliope, making her switch directions to give chase. Back and forth, twice more, allowed the men to laugh at her bouncing tits, and dancing ass. Winded by the time she jumped in on the passenger side, Babee giggled over Burgundy’s mischief.

“Cuban fire drill?”

“C-U-B-AN Idiot!” Burgy sneered!

Calliope inevitably snorted, slapping the dash. “We make such a good team BJ.”

“I thought so to up until Gabriel dropped by to say hi.” Burgundy peeled out into traffic. Siren activated the new song was On the Road Again.

“WILLY!!!!”

The dash dildo danced a jig!


Back at the Precinct, Captain Donald Bettinger sat in his office discussing the earlier events with his wife Allison. Allison was a 5’4, 150 pound, busty blond in her early 40’s, with big green eyes. Her hair shoulder length and curled. Her unexpected arrival had him on edge.

“Allison what are you doing here?”

“I heard on the radio of everything you’re going through. I was close by paying bills and got caught up in the craziness. I can’t believe snipers were shooting at you.”

“Not at me. It appears one was sent to be an enforcer, while a second shooter took it upon himself to defend us. I’m waiting for Detective Mosley to report in concerning the offending sniper.”

“This is just so insane Donald. Your Officers are so courageous. Even the women forced to parade around nude. I still can’t believe our own Governor is allowing them to do that.”

“Let alone the President. If it means lives are saved they’ve agreed to participate in this Gabriel psychopath’s twisted porno. Well, at least Detective Cruz. Detective Jones is new to this. We’ll see how well she adapts.”

“Who is this Gabriel?”

“If I knew, he would be behind bars by now. He’s good is all I can say. Wickedly smart, and willing to kill if he has to. Which makes me...” He hesitated knowing the chances were good that Gabriel was listening in. He grabbed a post it note from his desk and jotted her a message. It read. “Bugs in office. Gabriel listening. Careful what is said.”

“Oh!” Allison shivered with a flare of her nostrils.

Another note read, “You should go quietly to your parents home. It might be safer there until this is over.”

Shaking her head negatively, Allison pointed at her husband with a stern look. He knew she would never leave his side, he married a steadfast beauty. Frowning, he caved in with an understanding nod, and stood up to lure her into a hug.

“Thank you. I love you Allison.”

“For better or worse.” She recalled their wedding vows.

“It’s going to get worse, before it gets better.”

“I’m with you all the way. No matter how bad it gets.”

Hesitance in his eyes he nearly told her about having forced sex with Detective Cruz. Something held him back. He knew Allison well. She would lose her mind if she knew the truth. A wrap on his office door kept him mum.

“Info Cap.” Dre Mosley ducked in after awaiting a wave before fully entering. Allison stepped aside, admiring the tall muscular black man with a subtle blush, before averting her gaze to the outer offices.

“What did you find?”

29938-7-donny.jpg

“Dead sniper. Female believe it or not. ID shows her as Special Forces on leave. Her name was Bonita Fidel. Troops called her Bonafide. Age 32. Born here in Miami. In town for a sister’s wedding. Evidently, Gabriel must have called upon her to be his enforcer for the day. Sucks to be her. Chest shot through the heart. I have Walters digging into her further as we speak. Talking to Military Brass.”

“What about the second sniper?”

“Looks like Virgil Kaminski. Left a big V spray painted on the ledge he propped his gun on. Here’s a picture.” He showed Bettinger his cell. “Beside the V was written, I’m sorry.”

“Gabriel had him under the influence too. He just chose to break away before he killed an innocent. He could have wounded this Bonita Fidel, not kill her. His own innocence just went out the window.”

“Agreed, Cap! Bonita Fidel might have been innocent too. In which case Virgil is now a murderer.”

“Government sanctioned murderer. We all know the truth there, don’t we?”

“Guess so. Maybe Bonita Fidel was a bad egg. At least he’s attempting to make amends.”

“Is he? Fugitive vigilante regardless. We sort this out after we locate him.”

Another knock at the door led to Sergeant Martin Bydweider entering. “Conway is waiting in the conference room to discuss his bad cop allegations.”

“Dammit! I’d forgotten about him.” Bettinger lowered his gaze with a sigh. It was too bad Officer Conway had been pinpointed as taking bribes. He always seemed like a righteous police officer. It shocked him when Gabriel busted him out, in front of all of his officers over roll call. Now, none of them trusted the man. Bettinger was willing to give him a chance as long as he repaid everything he had accumulated over the last year. Of course, further investigation was warranted.

“Ali? I have to go.” He shared a quick kiss, then opened the office door for their exit. Outside the office, murmuring led to noticing the returning Pornstars. More applause, with a standing ovation accompanied Burgundy Jones, entering with Calliope in front of her as a human shield. CC accepted her greeting for her bestie with a bow. Without warning of CC’s actions, Burgundy could now be seen from the waist up. Her hands swiftly covered her tits.

“I hate you, CC.”

“Relax Burgy, everyone here respects what you’re doing.”

“Like hell they do.” Cursing Burgundy gave up her modesty and stated flipping people off. Bettinger walked forward hesitantly, Allison following him.

“Hi, Allison.” Babee waved vibrantly and tossed her Kevlar vest onto a filing cabinet. Nothing to hide anymore CC simply inVESTed.

“Calliope? It’s good to see you again. You look ... as lovely as ever.”

“I’ve been tanning.” She held a palm sideways to her lips and whispered, “Not much choice.”

“I’ve heard. Let me offer my sadness at your predicament. You are being very brave.” Ali glanced around CC to convey the same toward Burgundy. “Both of you.”

“Time will tell.” Burgundy growled before losing her cool toward her surrounding observers. “DO YOUR JOBS!” The Precinct immediately returned to their tasks at hand. The men wanting to use their hands in other ways. They would later. Safe bet. After all, Burgundy Jones was the actress Shanola Hampton in the flesh. A wicked Shanola Hampton, but still hot as hell.

As Donald Bettinger watched his wife hug Calliope, seeing this nude beauty he had sex with such a short time ago made him nauseous. Forced by Gabriel, or not, this just wasn’t right. Hugging the other woman in his mind. Cheating was so not in Donald’s vocabulary. The agony was going to give him an ulcer. Sooner, before later, he was going to have to tell Allison.

“Bydweider!” Bettinger loudly hissed, his Sergeant mere feet away from him glaring with an expression of, “Excuse me?” Bettinger closed his eyes upon eye contact, not realizing their nearness and took a deep relaxing breath, “Sorry, Marty! Stress! Tell Officer Conway to relinquish his gun and badge until I can find time to discuss things further. Give him three days off with pay. Not that he deserves it. Let’s just keep him relaxed about this for the time being.” He turned away from Bydweider to call upon his wife. “Allison?” She was now hugging Burgundy. This was so very, very wrong.

Breaking their hug, Allison acknowledged Donald and rejoined him. “Yes, Donald?” He immediately turned pale knowing what he intended to reveal. Before the eyes of everyone he pulled her brusquely into his arms, holding her tightly. Her eyes bulged at his public display.

“What’s gotten into you, Donald?”

Calliope knew exactly what was tormenting her Captain. Whispering something to Burgundy led to a parting of the Pornstars. CC then turns her attention on the loving couple. Stepping behind Allison she rubs the woman’s back.

“We need to talk. All of us. I have to stay in character as Babee so please don’t think I’m goofing off. I have no choice.” Ali understood!

Bettinger quivered in their eye contact, as he gradually relinquished his wife from her breathless imprisonment. Stepping between the couple, Calliope guided them both toward the conference room. Leading them inside, they joined Burgundy Jones sitting at a computer. Door closed behind them, CC escorted the couple to take seats, rolling their chairs closely together.

“What is going on here? Donald?”

“I have something to tell you Allison.”

“WE have something to tell you.” Calliope pouted slightly in her kiddy like tone.

“What?” Allison’s skin began to pale as Donald held both of her hands at an angle.

Calliope moved to the opposite side of Allison sitting equally as close. This led Ali to dart her gaze between the two nervously. Donald took point, clearing his throat while building up the courage. Suddenly, as he hesitated, a loud voice overtook the room via the PA system.

“OH, FOR GOD’S SAKE! TELL HER THAT YOU HAD SEX WITH BABEE RAMIREZ.”

The loud bellow made Allison jump in her seat. With a haunted expression Allison Bettinger found herself unable to blink. Donald immediately shed a tear. In his distress Donald fought back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.