Aliens: One Shot - Cover

Aliens: One Shot

by Dark Apostle

Copyright© 2023 by Dark Apostle

Science Fiction Sex Story: Mary Sue, something I wrote out a while ago. A one shot and complete.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Space   .

Every now and then he could hear squealing as the alien species hit one of their many defences; the room shook as they hit a mine, exploding acid all over the place, melting whatever it touched. In this scenario, James reasoned, they, the humans were definitely not the apex predators. Whoever created the aliens had created the perfect organism, even in death they could wipe out their enemy.

“What’s on your mind?”

James turned to Lieutenant First Class Ellen Louise Ripley, the tall pretty brunette had volunteered to come along to help out. She unlike the others knew the bugs well, having been the only survivor of an encounter with the alien species.

“Nothing,” he said wiping his tired eyes. “And everything. I was actually pondering my death and how I’m going to die, acid or stomach buster?”

She sighed and nodded. “So have I.”

James smiled, “How long since you slept? Twenty-four hours?”

Ripley shrugged, seeming soul weary, drained by the nerve-wracking tension. When she did answer, her voice seemed distant, detached.

“They’ll get us.”

James nodded, “Maybe. Maybe not.”

“James, I’m not going to wind up like those others. You’ll take care of it won’t you, it if comes to that?

“If it comes to that, I’ll do us both. Let’s see that it doesn’t,” He paused for a moment and grabbed his rifle. “Here, I’d like to introduce you to a close personal friend of mine.”

He picked up his pulse-rifle and with the casually precise movements of long practice he snapped open the bolt, dropped out the magazine and handed it to her.

“M-41A 10mm pulse-rifle, over and under with a 30mm pump-action grenade launcher.” Ripley hefted the weapon. It was heavy and awkward. However, there was an irrational promise of security in its lethal cold steel lines, to at least the sense that she would be in some greater measure the master of her own fate.

She raised it clumsily.

He smiled at her eagerness to learn.

Nothing like one’s sense of mortality on the line to make someone want to learn.

“What do I do?”

Ripley had the stock of the M-41A snugged up to her cheek and was awkwardly trying to keep up with James’ instructions. James walked up behind her, she struggled but he maintained her grip, he held his hand on hers to steady it from shaking too much.

“Just pull it in real right. It will kick some. When the counter here heads zero, hit this...” He thumbed a button and the magazine dropped out, clattering on the floor. “Just let it drop right out. Get the other one in quick. Just slap it in hard, it likes abuse.”

She gave him a licentious grin and asked; “Do you?”

James smiled at her, “Ma’am I’m a Colonel Marine, I live for the abuse.”

He heard an oorah shouted in agreement and laughed.

“Now, pull the bolt.” She did. “You’re ready again.”

Ripley repeated the action, not very smoothly. She indicated a stout tube underneath the slender pulse-rifle barrel.

“What’s this?”

“Well, that’s the grenade launcher ... you probably don’t want to mess with that.”

“Look, you started this. Now show me everything. I can handle myself.”

James smiled at her enthusiasm, “Yeah.”

“So?”

He laughed and showed her how to use it, that night he found her wondering the section by herself, “Couldn’t sleep?”

She started.

“No the tension is killing me.”

James nodded, “Nerves.”

“Yes.”

He looked at her and handed her his cigarette, she took it off him, their hands touching for a moment, before she slid it off and took a drag.

“I fancy you,” he blurted out.

“I’m not sure now is the time.”

“Or place,” he shrugged. “But when will it be, I may not make it out of here.”

She nodded.

“You will.”

“You seem to so sure,” James smiled. “Me not so much.”

“You’re a pessimist,” she grinned.

“Realist,” he nodded grimly.

She handed him the last drag and he took hold of her hand for a moment. James guided it instead to his crotch. The woman swallowed as he moved it down to his crotch. She stared at him for a moment, feeling the thickness in his trousers and groaned, her eyes fluttered as she felt her own primal needs surface, it had been so long since she’d been with a man.

Ripley stared into his eyes and found herself being drawn to him. Without thinking she took a hold of his face by his jaw and pulled it towards her, kissing him full on the lips ... James took control, parting her lips with his tongue and thrust his tongue deep inside her mouth. Ripley moaned and threw her arms around him, digging her fingers into his hair.

He pulled Ripley’s shirt free and then ran his hand all the way up underneath her undershirt to cup her breasts one at a time.

Ripley took the opportunity to slide her fingers beneath James’ fatigues, feeling his well-muscled chest and back. She next slid her hands down over his ass, giving it a good squeeze and then moving them around to the front of his pants. She unzipped his pants and reached inside to grab his dick, running her hand up and down its length.

“Jesus.”

James chuckled

“I could say the same.” She flushed as she grabbed it and he moaned into her mouth as they kissed. “We should find somewhere more comfortable?”

“Where?”

A reasonable question as nowhere around there looked clean, hygienic or comfortable, but he wanted in her hot, wet pussy and was thusly motivated to find a place.

He grinned, “I know a place.”

They found it with ease, he let the others know to leave them alone, not said in so many words but Hudson and Vasquez got the gist and ushered the others out. Vasquez grinned at him, looking Ripley up and down appreciatively, whispering in his ear. “Afterwards you tell me everything.”

He nodded and they fist bumped.

They got to the section where the bed was and once inside, he pulled off his shirt. She grinned and did the same and they both stripped out of their clothing, James lowered his mouth to her breast, gently kissing it before taking nipple into his warm mouth, his tongue brushing against it so deliciously. As he teased her nipple, his rough hand trailed down her body and past her navel, and then slid in between her legs. She felt two fingers slide into her, and James rounded his index finger in a way that made her shiver with pleasure. James pulled his fingers out and she lowered down onto the bed, he got to her mons, pressed his nose against her pubes and breathed in her scent, before kissing down to her clit.

He nosed between her folds and sealed his lips around her clit.

Ripley moaned loudly, gripping his hair with her powerful hand. He grinned as he swirled his tongue skilfully around her clit, and used one of his fingers to slowly push inside of her.

Feeling her legs tense around him, he focused intently on her clit until she relaxed. Repeating with two, then three fingers, James stretched Ripley open and stroked all of the right places.

As his fingers moved in time with his mouth and lips, Ripley moved, no longer leaning back. Instead, she began to buck against him, seeking more and more pressure and friction as he brought her closer to her climax.

James moved into position, James ran his cock through her wet lips and slowly, deliciously, slid into the velvet of her vulva in one smooth slow concupiscent glide. The sensation made him gasp with pleasure. He entered all the way and looked down at her. He took her, hard in only the way a Marine could.

“Oh fuck,” she cried out at the top of her lungs, her nails dug into his skin breaking it and drawing blood. He cried out with her, emptying his balls deep inside.

They rested.

His hand lay on her small breast, she smiled at him as he studied her perfect face.

“What?”

“I was just thinking about how perfect you are.”

She smiled and kissed him, “thank you.”

“We should get up, check the perimeter.”

“If that’s what you want to do?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.