AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 140

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 140 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It was my turn to move the boat, so once Cassidy assured me multiple times that she was OK, and then practically pushed me out of the cabin door, I went up to get to work. It was starting to get routine now and after switching on the top deck lighting I got the engine humming and then pulled up near the rock ledge that we’d used for the evening.

Just thinking about the evening, and my hour with Becca, had me smiling.

The other boat pulled up next to ours and I went out to help get it moored in and found myself working with Ami. She was dressed in a tight little tank top and boyshorts boxers, and when I met her in the middle of the top deck to help put the little gangplank in place I skipped across it and wrapped her up in a hug.

“Good morning,” I said. “I’m excited for our date today.”

“Me too,” she smiled sweetly. I kissed her cheek, and she surprised me by giving me a little peck on the lips before we let go.

With the boats now moored up and anchored in place, Ami went back down to get herself ready. I was about to head down myself to check on what Cassidy’s plan was when someone called my name. I looked back over from the stairs and saw Leia was crossing over from the other boat.

“Good morning, sunshine,” I smiled, offering her a hug which she stepped into fully, hugging me back for a long, warm moment.

“Mmm, I like that,” she said, grinning happily as she pulled back. “No one’s ever called me sunshine before.”

“Well, you are,” I said. “Or maybe I should call you Killer after you kicked my ass yesterday.”

She laughed and struck a ‘put your dukes up’ pose for a moment before dropping her hands and taking a couple of my fingers in one. “Hey, question - do you and Cass have a plan for this morning?”

“I was about to go ask, actually,” I said. “Want to just come with?”

“Sure,” she chirped, and soon we were rattling down the stairs and headed into the houseboat. Someone had set the coffee on in the kitchen and the smell of it was filling the enclosed space, but it looked like it wasn’t ready yet so we bypassed and went straight to our room.

“Honey, I’m home and I brought company,” I called softly in a sing-song voice.

Cassidy poked her head out of the washroom. “Oh, Leia, hey! What’s up?”

“Well, I was wondering if you had a plan for this morning,” she said. “I could only pack a few armour sets, and I have a few more cosplays, but I’m going to run out of stuff and end up doing some casual/fashion-ish shoots by the end of the week if I don’t start skipping some times altogether. I was wondering, if you weren’t busy, if we could do the massage shoot thing this morning? I found this beautiful spot yesterday I think would be perfect for it.”

“Oh!” Cassidy said. “That sounds great. I was just doing a solo thing so I can change plans easily. That good with you, Tiger?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.