AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 181

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 181 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Cassidy clung to me as I carried her out of our room and to the door, out onto the porch. I didn’t even set her down to climb up the stairs like with Wanda last night - after four days of going up and down them, I was sure enough that I could carry my fiancee up there.

We ended up on the top deck and I carried her all the way to the hot tub, setting her inside before reaching over and turning on the interior lights and the jets with the control panel. I hadn’t heated it up - the slightly cool water would be more refreshing after the hot day and the warm night.

“Robbie, are you sure?” Cassidy asked me as I stripped down next to the hot tub. She was still in her lingerie, leaning her chin on her arms on the side as she watched me undress. “You don’t need to if you’re not ready.”

I stopped at my boxers and leaned down, kissing my fiancee sweetly, but didn’t answer her.

Once I was naked I stepped over into the tub and snuggled in beside her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders to pull her tight and she automatically leaned her head against my shoulder.

“Look up,” I prompted her, and we both looked up at the star-filled sky. She sighed, and we sat there for a long moment looking up at the stars. “Cassidy Pines, I love you,” I said finally.

“I love you too,” Cassidy said, reaching over and resting her hand on my chest over my heart as she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

“Come here,” I said, helping her shift to straddle me in the tub. I took her hand and guided it under the water to where I was hard for her. “Feel this? That’s all you. I love you, and I want you, Cassidy. And I’m going to make love to you.”

“You really don’t need to,” she whispered guiltily. “Wanda needs you.”

“Maybe,” I said. “But so do you.”

I kissed her and she melted against me. Her fingers on my cock started slowly stroking me under the water and we made out the way only a couple like us could. We knew everything about each other’s responses. I played with the straps for her lingerie thong, teasing her. She ran her fingers across my chest slowly, letting her nails stroke against my skin. I pulled her closer to me. She sat up straighter, pushing her breasts towards me.

She kissed along my jawline. I kissed down her neck to her shoulder. She slid her hand down my shaft to tease my balls. I palmed her ass and squeezed.

“Really?” she asked me quietly.

“Really,” I confirmed for her. Then I pulled the gusset of her thong aside and slid two fingers along her slit. Having sex in the hot tub probably wasn’t the best idea, and water in general tended to wick away natural lubricants, but this was what was happening. I kissed her softly as I teased her pussy with my fingers, and she gasped softly against my lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.