AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 90

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

“Yummy,” Cassidy said, smacking her lips as she stepped out of the shower, leaving me to grab my own quick clean.

“Usually that’s my line,” I said with a smirk.

“It’s our line, Tiger,” she grinned.

Cass dried herself off and slipped out of the bathroom, leaving me to get clean, but then stuck her head back in. “Could you shave down to shadow, but not completely clean?” she asked.

“Uh, sure,” I said. “I guess I’m going to be on camera?”

“Mhmm,” she nodded. “You’re getting in that Spidey suit that Becca brought and we’re doing a shoot with her.” She saw the look on my face and grinned widely. “And yes, we’re both dressing up as Mary Jane.”

By the time I got back out of the washroom, showered and shaved, my cock was finally going down. Cassidy was already dressed in a cute pair of ripped skinny jeans and a white crop top with a Spider-Man logo. It showed cleavage, but a tasteful amount because she had a bright red bra underneath that was peeking out. The thing about Mary Jane was that there wasn’t really a ‘uniform’ for her, not like a superhero anyways. Cassidy was busy pinning her violet-dyed hair down so that she could put on and style her red wig, so I pulled on a pair of boxers and then stood behind her at the mirror and started to help her.

“Thanks, Tiger,” she smiled at me in the mirror.

“My pleasure, babe,” I said. It wasn’t even close to the first time I’d helped her with this sort of thing. Wigs could elevate a cosplay, but you had to do it right to make it work and they were a bitch to really get done properly.

She stopped fiddling with the bobby pins for a moment and reached back, putting a hand on my hip. “Robbie,” she said. “How are you ... doing? Things got crazy last night.”

I took in a deep breath and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her back into my chest. “Thank you for asking,” I said.

She turned in my arms and hugged me back. We probably would have looked ridiculous if anyone could see us, me mostly naked except for a pair of polka dot boxers and her hair one-third flattened to her scalp. “I want to know,” she said. “Everything. Good or bad. Radical honesty.”

I held her for another long moment, then shifted us to the bed and she sat on my knee so she could look at me while staying as close as possible, her arms around the back of my neck. “I think there’s some stuff that I’m going to need more time to process,” I told her. “On the one hand, it was a lot of fun and felt amazing and it being with Cattie was special in a way I wasn’t expecting. And even though it came out of something bad for her I hope we made it good. But on the other hand, I-” I had to stop as I felt a catch in my throat.

Cassidy slid her butt up my leg so she could hug me properly.

“On the other hand, what Cattie was saying wasn’t wrong, Cass. We’re supposed to be each other’s person. Not just you being mine, but I’m supposed to be yours. That’s what I was for so long, and I still believe that’s how things should be. And I’m still mad, and hurt, and I think I will be for a long time, but that doesn’t mean I want to hurt you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.