AMA: The Boyfriend - Cover

AMA: The Boyfriend

Copyright© 2023 by BreaktheBar

Chapter 97

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 97 - Robbie doubts his fiancee Cassidy's story, but he can see the guilt she's been carrying. When they were young she became a User of the Affection Multiplier App. It gamified her relationships and she became addicted to the chase - until she realized how she was betraying Robbie and hit rock bottom. Now Cassidy intends to make things right. They are about to spend a week with her fellow cosplayers, and her only goal is to give Robbie the love and sex he deserves. He isn't so sure about this.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   Sharing   RAAC   Rough   Spanking   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Spitting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The thing about kissing Wanda was that she was a giver. Now, in most sexual situations it’s fairly obvious how that appears, but when making out it was more of a vibe than anything else. She kissed like she wanted to impress. With her laying on top of me, she held my face still with a soft couple of fingers on each side of my jaw and she did all the work. At the same time her body rolled softly against mine as she pressed her hips and chest down against me.

I had one hand firmly on her ass, squeezing and kneeding that amazing cheek that was completely bare to my touch because of the micro bikini thong. My other hand slid up her back and wove into her hair, not holding her so much as just letting her know I could, and that made her groan happily through our kissing.

Cassidy didn’t move an inch, still pressed against my side in her bra and panties. She was stroking Wanda’s side softly and watching us with a big grin on her face.

Wanda kept kissing me, and I was getting hard and she started dry-humping her mound against it. That went on for a bit until she separated from me with a gasp.

“You are such a hot fucking slut,” I whispered to her with a grin. “I can’t wait to fuck your needy little hole.”

She grinned and shivered at the filthy words. I didn’t usually talk like that at all, even when Cassidy and I were really going at it. It was like I was turning on the filthiest part of my mind trying to remember nasty porn lines to turn Wanda on.

“I can’t wait for you to fill me up,” she said, biting her lower lip.

“I want these tits,” I said. She had arched her back to give some space between us and I let go of her ass and hair to palm her boobs over the ridiculous micro bikini top. They were smaller than Cassidy and Cattie’s, but not mosquito bites by any means. I wasn’t soft with them - I grabbed them firmly, letting my fingers dig into her skin a bit and running my nails across the exposed breasts.

“Fuck, Tiger,” she groaned. “Do whatever you want with them.”

“Should he suck on them?” Cassidy asked from beside us.

“Mhmm,” Wanda nodded.

“What about bite them? Should he bite those needy little nipples raw?”

“Fu-huuuck, yes please,” Wanda groaned.

I leaned my head up and sucked on the inner curve of her breast kissing her roughly, then did the same to the other one. She put a hand in my hair to keep me between her tits.

“You know, if we weren’t on a working vacation and you had more shoots to do, I’d tell him to mark you with a hickey,” Cassidy told Wanda. “Then everyone would know that you were a slut who belonged to a stud.”

Wanda’s legs tightened against my hips at the idea. I reached around her again as I continued to roughly kiss her breasts and smacked my hand against her ass and held it there, sliding my fingers into the crack and lower until I was teasing the little piece of fabric that was covering her pussy.

I pulled my face from her tits and lifted up, kissing her hard on the mouth again. Then I pulled away and lay back down, bringing her with me so I could whisper right into her ear. “You better not come, or you’re going to need to wait a whole extra day before I fuck you like the filthy slut you are. Only good girls get things they want.”

“OK,” she gasped. I was still teasing her through the bikini bottom, and she went back to kissing me desperately.

Cassidy didn’t move from us for the next fifteen or so minutes, just watching raptly as Wanda and I made out and I teased her pussy and ass without ever actually touching her holes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.