Diving Naked - Epilogue - Cover

Diving Naked - Epilogue

by Mary Kwite

Copyright© 2024 by Mary Kwite

Erotica Sex Story: This story tells how sports were changed forever by Kelly's first naked dive. Sports tried to one-up each other by getting progressively degenerate.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa   Teenagers   Sports   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Public Sex   .

When Kelly first stripped off her swimsuit and performed a perfect naked dive, she had no idea how it would impact the world of sports. Overnight, diving became the most popular sport. Other sports scrambled to make rule changes. Over a couple of years sports degenerated into displays of teens engaged in competitive sexual acts as one by one the sports tried to one-up each other and regain their viewership.

Girl’s gymnastics evolved first. Invariably, the girls now do a quick strip dance followed by a series of moves designed to completely expose their spread pussies and assholes.

Eventually sex toys were permitted to be used in routines. Athletes could use up to four different toys in a floor exercise. Routines almost always end with masturbation to orgasm, with extra points awarded for using multiple toys simultaneously and squirt-cumming. Girls can also get higher scores by gaping their pussies and assholes. Stretching and exercise of the necessary gaping muscles has been added to their training regime.

A large dildo was installed at each end of the balance beam and on the landing pad for the vault. A bar was added to the uneven bars apparatus, perpendicular to the original bars. Girls hump their naked pussies on this new bar for extra points.

In rhythmic gymnastics, the hoop, ball, ribbon, etc. were replaced with dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, and anal beads. In the solo events, these toys are used by the girls to bring themselves to multiple orgasms as they dance and roll around the mat. In the group events, there are double ended dildos. In addition, the girls use their fingers and mouths to make their teammates cum vaginally and anally. Tribbing (or scissoring) is also a compulsory element in every routine. The more squirt-cums the girls have, the higher the scores.

Most recently, the teams requested that floggers, canes, and whips be added to the floor. Girls spread wide while their teammates punish their tits, pussies, and assholes.

Boy’s gymnastics evolved in a similar way. The boys are given higher scores for the strength and volume of ejaculation. As part of their training, boys are teased mercilessly but not allowed to ejaculate for weeks at a time before an event. This will assure that their ejaculations will be as strong as possible in front of the crowd and TV audience. They are also permitted to use specially designed butt plugs that massage their prostrate as they perform.

Dildo and sybian saddles were added to the equestrian events.

In wrestling, the key to winning is preventing yourself from being exposed and forced to orgasm. Wrestlers are awarded points for stripping, exposing, and forcing their opponent to cum. Male wrestlers’ training regimen will always include multiple dick milkings every day. These milkings are performed by a specially trained masturbatrix who is trained to extract the maximum amount of semen. This is done to make it harder for their opponent to make them shoot during a match.

The wrestlers are also specially trained to make their opponents ejaculate early and often. They use handjobs, blowjobs, and prostrate massage. One can earn a massive number of points if they make their opponent cum inside one’s asshole. Ejaculations by mouth or anus must be proven by showing the referee (and thus the crowd and TV audience) the opponent’s semen dripping out of the mouth or anus.

Girl’s wrestling went down a similar track, featuring stripping, exposing, and forced orgasm. Maximum points are awarded for making your opponent cum by tribbing, while avoiding having an orgasm of your own. Wrestling girls train daily with specially trained woman who do everything possible to make them cum. Girls learn to hold their orgasms back. The problem is that when they finally do cum, their orgasms are extremely intense, much to the delight of the audience.

Mixed wrestling was added as an event – girls and boys wrestling against each other. Girls participating in mixed wrestling train by having their pussies and assholes stretched out with large dildos. They want to be sure they can take a large penis without unnecessary pain. In these matches, it’s not unusual to hear a girl’s dad yell for her, “Make that big cock cum up your asshole, Suzie!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.