So You Want To Be A Member - Cover

So You Want To Be A Member

by Caesar

Copyright© 2000 by Caesar

Incest Sex Story: A descrete exclusive club for men that have turned their own mothers into their sex slaves - and David wanted in.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   .

Copyright© 2000-2003

Prince Absalom lay with his sister
And bundled and nibbled and kissed her,
But the kid was so tight,
And it was deep night --
Though he shot at the target, he missed her.


I finally received an email reply from David and anxiously read it. "Holy shit", I yelled before I jumped up out of my chair then bounced about my bedroom in excitement.

Not only did David not dismiss my request outright he wanted to schedule a meeting the very next day. It was paramount to being given an audience with the Queen of England to a teenager in my suburb.

The club was so exclusive, it did not even have a name - only the 'Club'. As well, most of its members were unknown and thus the total compliment of its membership. Only a select few volunteered to be open to the public, by acknowledging their membership.

Oh sure, there were rumours. About dark masses and orgies in secret places. Money to burn. Women ready and willing.

I'm not sure what was real and what wasn't - all I knew is that everyone seemed to whisper about how cool it was to be in the Club. But I don't think anyone whispering knew any more than I.

Then I overheard a group of my students in the cafeteria chatting with David, hushed voices and small nods. That was how I learned David was a member of the Club - a club so secret that no other members were known. He was the centre of attention, the focus of all the questions and who gave nearly no direct answer from what I overheard.

Oh certainly I could use the boost for being a member of such a Club to my reputation, and even to my ego if the truth be told. I'm not very popular in school, a silent bookworm that gets good grades and keeps out of trouble. I do have several friends but they are all approximately the same as I, simply travelling through our interment in high school.

Then again, I remembered, I would not be able to tell anyone if I was accepted to the Club.

Perhaps my desire to join this secret society was a dream, a phantasm to reality. I just wasn't in any cool crowds. Hell I was barely even noticed by my own teachers.

But I re-read David's email once more - and it boosted my ego yet again. What if...


David was waiting by the baseball diamonds in our school yard, alone with his jacket billowing out with the high winds. Winter was coming and I pressed my hands into my own jacket as I approached him, to still the cold as well as to hide my nervous quivering.

He smiled and we shook hands.

It already felt clandestine.

"Hi Joseph. Did you bring it?"

I passed over a recent photograph of my family which he looked at for a few long seconds and then stuck into his pocket. I was a little surprised at this request when I received his email and more surprised when he pocketed the photo. No matter, it would not be missed from my family albums.

"What do you know about the Club?"

I looked around, as if to be sure none could overhear us, but it was redundant, no one was even upon the school grounds on this fine blustery day. "Basically nothing. Mostly rumours."

He nodded amused. "What is the most outrageous rumour that you've heard about then?"

I shrugged and inventoried the more recent rumours and thought of one that excited and intrigued me, "Each member is given a girl as a slave." I assumed he would laugh my rumour into the fall wind.

Instead, David nodded. "Not exactly. But what if part of that was true?"

That surprised me. I had no comment actually - what fifteen year old could reply logically when asked if he would like a sex slave?

Now he laughed lightly and put his arm over my shoulder, "I can't tell you any details at this stage - but if you are still interested I will bring your interest for a membership to the Club?"

Interested... fuck yes! "Sure." Did he hear my quivering excited voice above the wind?


Less than a week later, a school night mind you so I knew I would be in hell when I got back home, I stood as David slipped a pillow-case over my head. "Okay?"

"Yes." I had agreed to this of course, at every step of the way I had been asked if I wanted to go forward with my initiation. As if in a dream, I agreed whole-heartily.

David helped me back into his car, and we then drove for some time, once stopping and I heard two others get into the back. No one spoke.

Finally we stopped and David helped me out. I followed the two others with David guiding my shoulders from behind. We walked across some short grass, up some cement steps and finally through a doorway.

"We are here Joseph." Inside a house I think, but where I have no idea. "I will ask you not to attempt to remove the blindfold or to talk without being spoken to first. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I felt like saying 'sir', but David was always so informal it seemed out of place somehow.

Then he guided me further into the house, a large one evidently and down a long flight of stairs to what I assumed to be the basement. "Sit here Joseph."

I sat silently in a sturdy woody chair as I heard movement from several others about me.

Eventually the movement slowed down and I could almost feel others looking at me.

David spoke up from across the room, "Joseph you are here with the other members of the Club, who at this time will remain anonymous, and we wish to chat with you for a few moments?"

I nodded, comically I thought, as no one could see my head within the pillow case.

A new voice, deeper and probably older, "Joseph Bentley?"

"Yes." My voice came out more as a crackle.

Same voice, as if reading, "Fifteen years old, tenth grade?"

"Yes sir." It just slipped and I almost hung my head for the rebuke but it never came.

"You have two siblings - an older brother in college and a younger sister."

"Yes."

"Your father is an executive and alternates between the office here and out east?"

"Correct - yes." I wondered if someone had done research upon me before this meeting?

"Your mother is on several charity boards in the city but mostly spends her time at her office?"

"Yes."

"The photo you gave, this is your mother in the picture?"

"Yes." I almost volunteered where the picture was taken but stopped realizing that I had not been asked a direct question. I most certainly did not want to screw up this interview, as I have come so far. Much further than I expected.

"How old is she now?"

"Forty one years old."

"Her name is Larissa?"

"Yes." Why so many questions about my mother?

Next he began to ask about my school, my grades, who was my friends and whom I did not get along with. Then he asked me about my teachers, and asked about my private thoughts on my attractive English teacher whom every boy had fantasies about.

Then he asked about financial matters about my father, our home and some of the items in our household. We were pretty well off, I should imagine but, of course, I had nothing to gauge it by. I couldn't answer very well to these, as I didn't know, and ended that part of the questions feeling like my application into their Club was all for naught.

Another voice spoke up, younger, maybe my age. "Relax Joseph - your doing great."

I was? His comment helped.

"We are a small group Joseph and our interests are not always what society would accept."

I have no idea what that meant! Yet I hadn't been asked a question and could not talk.

"I'm going to ask you some more questions - odd questions - and I want you trust me... us... and answer honestly. If at any time you feel uncomfortable with what I'm asking you, simply stand up and we shall conclude our meeting. No fowl. Okay?"

"Okay." I was getting nervous again.

"Do you masturbate Joseph?"

I was quivering in nervousness, and this question didn't help. "Yes." If my face had been revealed so would have my glowing red embarrassed cheeks.

"No problem, we all do." Several chuckles from about the room.

"What do you think about when you jerk off?" Before I could answer, "How about Mrs. Lowell?" My English teacher.

I opened my mouth and a lie almost came out but I knew in my heart that I had to answer honestly, "Ya, sometimes."

"What exactly Joseph?"

God this was embarrassing. "I think of her naked... doing things." The last part came out in barely a whisper.

"Have you seen a women naked before Joseph?"

"I saw mom once," I regretted saying that immediately but wasn't sure why, "and on the 'net."

"So the only 'live' naked woman you have ever seen was your mother?"

I guess, "Yes".

"Did she look good naked?"

"It was only for a second..."

"Yes, but did you enjoy the sight of her naked?"

No sense lying now, "Yes." Barely a whisper.

"Have you ever jerked off while thinking about your mother?"

I nearly stood up, an impulse reaction. How could this guy suggest such a thing? Then I stopped, my ass a millimetre from the chair.

That was when I really made the decision that I wanted to be in the Club. I could feel that it was more than just secrecy and guys sitting around the room, I could feel that it was forbidden thing this Club represented. And though I had not idea what it was, my guts started to knot and my palms sweated and I wanted not only to join but enjoy these forbidden things. I wanted to belong to this secret group, to belong to something for the first time in my life.

My resolve was set and I answered in a stronger voice than I had answered most of my questions earlier, "Yes." It was true after all - I had thought about me, mostly after the chance encounter of seeing her naked as she stepped from the shower.

After my answer, it seemed liked the air was less thick in the room we all sat in. "Have you tried to see her naked again?"

"Yes."

"How did it go?"

My mom is pretty strict about nudity and I tried to again walk into the bathroom when I knew she was drying herself - she had always locked the door after that first time. Then there was the peeks beneath the table at her stocking clad legs, or down her blouse when she bent before me, at her covered ass walking up the stairs in our home... "Not very well."

A few chuckles and then I heard some whispering that lasted for a few minutes.

Someone walked, on hard heeled shoes, towards me. Again the younger guy spoke up. "Before you is a naked woman."

Oh my god!

"She is wearing only her black heels and a collar." I could feel the pillow case sticking to my wet sweaty face and my breath began come in great gulps.

"If you feel that you would like to still be a member of this Club, then reach out and slip a finger into her cunt."

Fuck me! Was this for real? Could I be so lucky, never having been lucky so far in my life, as to still be in the running for membership in this group?

I had to squeeze my fist to still the shakes, unsuccessfully. Yet somehow I lifted it before me.

It touched the warm soft skin of a thigh, and I opened my fist to grasp the outer leg to find my way to that spot I had never known intimately.

The woman had soft warm skin, smooth, not a hair, and I thought I felt her quiver when my fingers slowly slipped between her thighs and I felt the other leg against the back of my hand. I was between the valley leading to that forbidden pot of gold that I've never even seen - if only I was not blinded.

As I moved slowly upwards, I realized my hand was no longer shaking, but it was the woman herself that quivered. It gave me resolve and that first touch of her womanly bush surprised me. I turned my hand, having to push the soft thighs apart slightly, and cupped her sex.

The first woman's sex that I have ever felt, though you can probably guess at that. She was some stranger that I could not see, and may never know. The pussy was cupped in my hand, it was damp and warm, rough thick hair with small curls. I could feel the overheated dampness beneath my fingers and I put pressure on my two centre fingers.

The woman knew I had done this before I did, as both digits slid into the warm folds and into that new place and inside her body. I didn't move after she moaned, not wanting this to end. She moved, if only to quiver and perhaps to squat down a few inches to better my access.

Oh god!

Again that younger voice, "The woman you have your fingers inside of is my Slave Joseph. How do you feel about that?"

Several chuckles from those about me. What could I say, "I like it."

He laughed heartily, "As do I. After you leave here with David, I'm going to fuck my slave in her cunt and probably in her mouth as well." His slave shook violently and sighed loudly. "When I'm done, I may give her to any of the other members of the Club that want to use her." Again a violent shudder - I would say the woman was looking forwards to her Masters intentions.

David spoke up as he moved towards me, "Meeting over Joseph." The woman stepped backwards away from me and my fingers slipped from that grotto.

The other guy, the older one, "We will discuss what we know about you and David will be in contact in the coming days."

The younger guy, now standing near me, near where I imagined his Slave to be standing - was he fondling her as I had just done, "We have to be sure Joseph, I know you don't understand, but we only want members that want to live the life we want too."

David's hand grasped my shoulder and guided me out.


I must have smelt my fingers for hours, I didn't even wash them for two days. The woman smelled delicious, a smell that I have not ever known, yet I wanted to become more intimate with. Did all woman smell the same?

And jerk off - I could not keep my hands to myself. Every chance I got, I pumped my cock.

The questions rolled about in my mind and even my answers, as I remembered every detail. When I did this, I could not help about the questions regarding my mother and think about my mothers surprised face as I had interrupted her post shower ritual, her large hanging breasts, her white buttock, her smooth thighs... then I remembered 'those' thighs from the Club. Now when I jerked off to my mothers image, to my fantasies of her, I no longer felt guilt.

An email arrived two days latter, from David, asking for a detailed explanation regarding the only time I had seen my mothers body. I had to include details about what she looked like.

Somehow, this request didn't bother me and I sat down to type out five hundred words in no time. I even scanned recent pictures of my mother to include with the note, mostly to give a face to the mental pictures that I had written.

Then another email came the next day.


I sat again in the same chair in the same house and with, I suspect, the same group of guys about me. Of course I had the pillow case over my head.

The younger voice, "Congratulations, you've gotten to the next stage Joseph!"

All about me people clapped.

"Thank you", was all I could contribute. I wanted to ask questions but kept silent, knowing my position was still precarious.

"This stage is mostly about information. And I have to ask your continued patience as we still need to protect our identities still later." Of course, it only seemed logical.

"We asked a lot of questions and we feel you have answered honestly. It may not surprise you that we have had been researching you and your mother these last couple of days."

My mother?

"You meet the criteria that we have set for ourselves. That does not mean you are yet a member, but you can consider yourself a pledge."

More clapping and I smiled behind my blindfold.

"First off - we ask that anything and everything about the Club, including your application, be kept secret. You must answer 'yes' or 'no' to these questions?"

"Yes."

"On your life?" Somehow I doubted it was a light oath I was taking, that it was indeed my life that I now pledged.

I didn't hesitate, "Yes."

"Good. Thank you Joseph. Second - what exactly is this club right?" It wasn't really a question.

The older guy spoke instead, "Joseph, this club was formed many years ago and has always been kept very exclusive and small in numbers. The members are all male, post puberty, and had to join as virgins."

How did they know I was a virgin? I again felt my cheeks blush - I suspect it was not hard to figure out.

"The first and foremost mission of our Club is that each member has their own mother as their personal slave."

I almost expected the guys to again laugh, but not a sound could be heard. I was stunned as I listened.

"There are several rules attached to this, for the member and even for his slave."

The younger voice broke in, "Just understand that we are not against freedom and pleasure Joseph, only that the rules protect the Club and its members."

I remembered my last visit, and the wonderful touch of that woman - this voices' Slave he had told me. Could it be true - had I fingered his mother?

His 'Slave' I chastised myself.

Again the older, "Do you have any questions Joseph?"

The younger, "You may speak freely?"

"I...", I could not find the words, my tongue just would not work. "My mother...", would be my slave if I joined - but how? "She would never... you know?" Hardly a question but they seemed to understand.

"One of the necessary components to joining our club was that you seduce your mother. This does not mean we can not help you." Help me get my mother into bed - for me to fuck her?

This was crazy! Okay, so I pictured my mother naked as I jerked off - even thinking about her lips wrapped around my cock - but that is a far cry from reality. She was my mother for gods sake!

"Another component to joining, is that you most not only fuck her but she must submit to you fully." I only barely heard that, my mind was clouded by the impossibility of the situation. The thought that she become my Slave seemed unimportant as to the magnitude of the image of mother spreading her legs for me.

I barely recognized that David was again leading me away.


Mother looked at me questioningly from across the table, "What is wrong honey?"

Oh god! I have sat amongst guys that fucked their own mothers. I had two of my fingers inside of one of them. I just could not set my mom as such a woman - impossible!

For a week I have been in a cloud, outside my mind and the blind clandestine meetings with the Club just didn't seem important.

Dad frowned and told mom, "Maybe he is sick?"

Mom nodded affirmatively but never said a word. Did she know I was looking at her lips right now and wondering what they would look like parted with nothing but a sigh of pleasure upon them?

"Perhaps we should send him to the doctor Larissa?" Dads answer to any ailment, doctors.

I remembered some of the documents I had read on the novice web site of the Club. Passworded and encrypted of course. I had read nearly two dozen real accounts how guys, like me, had gotten their mothers to bed them. Some had been sweet and gentle, almost courting their own mothers. Others had bound and raped their kin, continually doing so till it was accepted. Most had been somewheres between, nonconsentual seduction.

Mother answered dad, "Maybe a few days in bed. Honey?"

Bed. The last story related how the member had slipped into his mothers bed late one night, and with a pre-greased cock slipped it into her sex. Or another, several previous, how the member had pretended to sleep upon the top of his covers, naked and with his morning hard-on, his mother had come in and touched his hard member till he awoke and confronted her. And another, a guy had caught his mothers infidelity, in her own marriage bed, with a neighbour and captured it on tape, then blackmailed her into submission.

Dad agreed, "Might be a good idea. Too much stress Joseph?"

I didn't say a word but dropped my knife upon the floor and bent to retrieve it. Mother was wearing slacks today but I imagined what the shape of her thighs beneath must look like. I had seen them white, smooth and uncovered, I knew what lay beneath her tan pants.

A thought came to mind, before I sat back up, if there was any possible way that mom would... you know... be my sex slave, then I will ask her, no order her, only to wear skirts. She had such sexy legs.

I was startled by my own thoughts.

Again I became aware that this may not all be an impossibility.


David sent me email, since I had been home for two days, to follow up on our last meeting. I knew his intentions, to find out my thoughts, as I'm sure I was a basket case when he dropped me a block from my home.

I only replied with the necessary comments that everything was fine and I was only thinking.

Another reply from him came the same day, that he was available if I should need help with 'you know what'.

I didn't reply.

If indeed this phase of the initiation was about information, then I was learning very much. I read every document that I could on the Club's private web site for initiates, like myself. So many personal stories, some as old as thirty years before. A few pictures attached some of the stories, no head shots just body parts - and you can guess which parts!

I didn't learn anything else about the Club's mission beyond that what was told to me. They were expert enough to know how to handle newbies like myself it seems.

As well as the Club's web site, I searched the Internet on topics involving 'incest' and especially 'mother-son incest'. I had more than I could possibly read, but I followed up on many of them. Most were fictional some claimed to be factual, I began to enjoy all of these.

Though my masturbation sessions had halted those first couple of days, they slowly started up again. To the point that I was pumping my seed more often now than even before my interest in the Club.

When I slipped a family photo album into my room and spent an hour looking at mother on our trip to Fiji two years before, I nearly rubbed my cock raw. She had worn several different light outfits in the hot climate and one very sexy one-piece bathing suit. Why hadn't I noticed it before?

The longer I sat alone in my room, before my computer, and hunched over photos of mom, I began to desire the lifestyle that the Club represented.

I no longer thought about how to make it happen, only what life could be like if it did.

Imagines came to mind - graphic desires expressed in incestuous fantasies. Mothers mouth was often a favourite, and in my mind, her mouth and tongue sucked and licked very inch of my body. She had such a pretty mouth, petite I would say.

Her legs were a favourite, often sporting stockings - like the ladies on the 'net - heels as she moved to my commands. Small ankles, well formed perfect sized feet, great tapered strong calves, shapely sexy thighs.

Those only lead upwards, to her ass. Teardrop shaped, a slight movement when she walked that balked of her younger athletic college years, perfect width, inviting looking.

Her breasts, not huge but more than a handful. Perfectly round shape that I had only seen without clothing once, hanging down beneath her. The dark brown nipples swaying towards the floor. I wanted to do so much with mothers chest.

She had a well formed shape, womanly curves I imagined. Small waist, but with a slight bulge for a tummy. Wide soft hips that simply flowed with her lines. Wide shoulders that must be exactly the width of her hips. Wonderful.

She had a round perpetually happy face, small mouth as I described, perfect nose, wide brown eyes, tiny ears and brown shoulder length thick hair which she often wore tied back.

I was finding myself in lust with my own mother.


David stood in my living room looking at the multitude of pictures above the fireplace. He only noticed the pictures that had mother included in them.

"How is your research coming Joseph?"

I knew what he meant - the information that I was asked to review on the Club's web site. Real accounts how sons seduced their own mothers.

I had just returned with two cans of Coke, "Fine." I guess.

He smiled at me over his shoulder and returned back to a photo of mom and dad dressed to go out to a New Years party three years before. "She is a looker, your lucky Joseph." In that photo she wore a black leather skirt, black nylons and heels, and a thick black sweater. "My mom works hard at looking good, but will never be as hot as your mom."

It still hasn't settle in me yet, that the Club members each had a slave in their own mothers. Oh I realized it of course, but when it was spoken non-nonchalantly as it was now, it took me by surprise.

With David I felt more at ease than the two times I had been interigated, "What is it like?"

David stopped leering at the photo and turned about to accept the can. "What? Fucking my mother?" He was grinning knowingly.

"I guess, yes."

"There is nothing like it Joseph. And I mean nothing. I've fucked many other chicks since my mother took my cherry, but there is nothing like the forbidden fruit of ones own mom." He took a long drink of Coke.

"How did you... you know?" I sat and David followed my lead, sitting across from me.

"Seduce her?" I nodded. His smile disappeared and he looked at his can when he answered, "I used some knock-out-drops that the Club offered to me... I'm not very proud how I did it. Then I did it many times, lessoning the dosage each time. The Club provided a schedule." I nodded, pretending I was empathic to his feelings. "Eventually mom went from a comatose toy... to partially concious...", she must have thought she was having incestuous dreams I thought. "... and eventually she simply accepted our relationship without the drugs."

I just didn't understand this. "But how?"

He still stared at this can, "Its a method the Club suggested, the months long seduction and drugs helped convince her of our new relationship." Brain washing, I realized!

I'm not sure if that was what I wanted to do. I just couldn't imagine spreading my mothers legs, kneeling between them and forcing my dick into her dry crack - all the while her eyes closed and her face serene.

No - I wanted to see mothers eyes when she first saw my hard penis. I wanted to feel her body response, hopefully positively, as I slipped it for the first time into her. Would her lips sigh with pleasure as I have imagined?

I shook my head, surprised at my thoughts.

David's somberness was gone, "Thinking about drugging your mother huh?" He was smirking again. "Did you find anything that interests you on the web site?" He was referring to the methods that members had seduced their own mothers.

I nodded no, "I don't think any of these would work." Or I just wouldn't want too attempt them.

To be truthful, I haven't been thinking about how to make the seduction, only what the end result will be like.

"Well, the Club is going to announce that this phase was finished very soon."

That caught my attention, "What is the next phase?"

"You fuck your mother."

Or, I can not be in the Club, I knew.


I had to put the generous images of my mother as my slut to the back of my mind, so I could concentrate upon the task at hand. I had to research the best way to make her willingly spread her legs for me.

The more I searched, the less probable the possibility seemed.

The fictional stories just seemed outrageous and the Club members accounts just didn't seem appropriate.

Of course I had to come to a decision how I was to do this deed, and in the midst of despair and just ready to thrown in the towel I realized something.

In some of the fictional stories, normally the crappie short ones often excerpts from magazines, sometimes the mother was open to the seduction. And made it effortless. What I mean by this is that her son, in the stories, drops his pants and she suddenly falls to her knees to suckle him and claims her desire for her own blood even as his seed coats her face.

Now this was unrealistic, of course, but it held some truth. If I could get mother to volunteer herself, to submit initially to my desire, then my fantasies could become true.

There was two problems with my idea. One, that it was based upon my own normally very chaste mother willingly spreading her own legs for me - just not very believable I thought. The second, how to change her from a lover to a slave?


The email from David simply stated that the next phase had started and I had three months to reply with a positive conclusion to the task. It ended with a note telling me that I could ask for help if needed.


I knew my mom better than any of the Club members - I have sat across from her at nearly every meal for the whole of my life. I have shared our home for the same length of time. I had seen her in her glory, dressed to perfection and I had seen her laying upon the couch sick and puking into a bucket. I have even seen her in a bikini as she tanned, though was too naive at the time to even notice her beauty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.