Molly & Curt: Naked In School? - Cover

Molly & Curt: Naked In School?

Copyright© 2006 by Shrink42

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The Program was coming to both of their schools. Both had to make tough decisions, balancing what they believed against what they stood to lose.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

Mandy (Amanda only when her mother was upset) stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror, carefully trimming the edges of her pubic hair with a scissors. She had already shortened it quite a bit all over, and she was a little alarmed that she might have gone too far. Her lower lips were definitely more visible than before she had started the grooming.

It was barely dawn on Monday, but she had not slept for hours, anyway. It had all started with that strange phone call early Sunday evening, the night before.


"Hello, this is Amanda."

"Amanda, my name is Molly Parkhurst. Do you know who I am?"

"Surrrre! Who is this, really?"

"No, Really. So you know about the broadcast?"

"I've got the podcast. Um, why are you calling me?"

"Curt and I are just getting some names rather randomly and talking to people like yourself about being in the program. What would you do if you were selected?"

"O, wow! I've been really worried about that. My parents are ... old fashioned I guess is the best way to put it. We don't have any nudity around the house, and they don't allow us to go to beaches and stuff."

"Us?"

"My one brother is a senior and the other is in eighth. I'll be a sophomore tomorrow."

"So, your brother was never in the Program?"

"Yeah, when he was a sophomore. I was in junior high, so I never got to see him. Somehow, he kept it from my parents. I'll never know how. I couldn't hide it. If I was selected, things would really blow up around here."

"At some point, you WILL be selected, Mandy. There is no exemption in your district, is there?"

"Uh, no. But if my brother got it as a sophomore, what are my chances this year?"

"It's hard to tell how the selections are made," Molly answered.

"I thought it was all random."

"Nobody believes that anymore," Molly claimed. "So, if you knew you were in tomorrow, what would you do?"

"Oh, Gee! I don't know what I'd do! I just couldn't do it!"

"Because of how you feel about it, or because of your parents' reaction?" Molly asked.

"And my brother! He'd see me for sure! That ... that would be ... ohhh!"

They talked for a few more minutes, Molly sounding out Mandy's feelings, which were all over the place. Finally, Molly had to make a decision. "Mandy, will you promise me never to let on that you know this? It could hurt some other kids if you tell anyone?"

"Tell them what? I'll promise."

"Tomorrow morning, you will be in the Program." There was the predictable shocked reaction from Mandy, and Molly offered her the chance to flee. It was a judgment call on Molly's part, since Mandy did not seem to be a suicide threat, but she was very, very worried about what it would do to her family.

"Molly, I can't leave!" Mandy finally said. "Mom & Dad are ... prudes, yeah, they're prudes. But they treat us well and I love them."

"So, you're willing to go naked in school tomorrow, rather than escape?" Molly prodded, sorry now that she had revealed so much.

"Molly, I really appreciate that you called me. And I admire you, really. Please don't think bad of me, but I guess I want to do it. I feel kinda cheated out of a lot of the stuff that's going on."

"I don't think badly of you, Mandy. My brother knows he will be in the first week, and he decided to do it. He is going to try to help the other kids any way he can. He has been going naked for over a week now to get used to it."

"Well, I can't do that at home, that's for sure. Besides, there's not time. So you're sure I'll be in it in the morning?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Please, Mandy. It's very important that you don't tell anyone about any of this, OK?"

"Oh, I won't. I think what you're doing for kids is great, really. It's just ... it's just that I think I need this. I want this."

After hanging up from the talk with Molly, Mandy could barely contain herself. She doubted if her nipples would ever go soft again, and she was almost wishing she had some pads for her panties. The combination of excitement and apprehension was almost unbearable. In a way, she wished that Molly had not called, or had not told her that she was in.

Up until the call, the idea of having to walk around school naked with kids touching her had caused huge concern, but it had been all in the abstract. Suddenly, it was very, very real. Why had she told Molly that she couldn't leave home? What was she thinking? How could she possibly go through with it?

Her older brother, Scooter - that's what she ended up thinking about the most. Scooter would see her at school, and that would be hard to take. No boy had ever seen her, much less touched her, and tomorrow, guys would be all over her. Her school had dropped 'no-touch Monday' early in its second year of the Program.

Mandy had a romantic streak, and as she thought about the next day, she felt some sadness that so many firsts for her would occur with strangers, maybe with jerks. She had not lied to Molly - she did want to do it. The restrictions by her parents had been a constant source of frustration, albeit pent up frustration. She would not rebel, so this was her chance to break out of those restrictions without rebelling. She had been chosen. It was out of her hands. There was nothing she could do to stop it. She was not disobeying her parents.

Just pacing her room, or sitting on the bed thinking, Mandy whiled away an hour or so. The sound of her parents and younger brother retiring reminded her that it was getting late. Her mother detected her agitated state when she said goodnight, but did not push the issue when Mandy declared that nothing was wrong.

Scooter. He was a really good big brother. Truth be told, Mandy had had a crush on him forever, but of course, in their family, absolutely nothing could ever come of it. But her mind kept coming back to those upcoming firsts, and she wished that Scooter's could be the first sight and the first touches.

Mandy's family was not at all wealthy. They had a decent house, all of the necessities, and they did not feel deprived of any important things. There was not enough money for the scarce and expensive private schools, despite her parents' strong feelings against the Program. That was why Mandy was facing it in the morning.

Their home had three original bedrooms, but another had been added in the basement and given to Scooter. There was also a bathroom down there. Mandy knew that Scooter showered before bed, and she laid out a hasty plan that kept her turgid, generously lubricated, and even more agitated than before. Undressing, she slipped on just a robe and went to the living room where she could listen for what Scooter was doing downstairs.

The wait seemed like hours, but she finally heard Scooter's shower start. Resolute, but barely able to stand and walk because of her nerves, she went down the stair as quietly as she could. When her nerve failed her, she reminded herself that everyone in the school would see her in the morning.

Scooter was just rinsing his hair when she stepped into the shower with him. She had been able to do just a little planning. Both to have some action to steady herself and because she wanted to talk to him, she reached over and turned off the water.

For some reason, she had expected shock and maybe anger. What she got instead threatened to ignite her crush on Scooter into flaming love. He smiled as if his face would break and let his eyes sweep repeatedly up and down her body. Given her objective, it was stupid, but she really had to fight to keep from covering up with her hands.

"This is too good to be true, Sis!" Scooter said.

"R ... r ... really?" she was able to get out.

"After all of the naked girls at school, you're the one I've really been wanting to see. Why now?"

She made up a 'weird premonition' story, and they talked a moment before he asked, "So, you want to wash me?" She had not taken advantage of any reasonable requests her first year, so this was another first for her, and it felt right.

In his bedroom, still naked and him continually hard, they talked for quite a while about her wish for him to be the first to touch her. He kept coming back to the incest problem. She kept asking why guys she didn't know and maybe didn't like could touch her but the one guy she cared about could not. He had no comeback for that, and he had, after all, let her touch him as she washed him. He had not washed her.

With some ground rules agreed upon, he gave her what she needed. Although he was reluctant, and argued that it probably would not happen in the halls, her need was so great that he got her off.

"So, why do you think you'll be in tomorrow?" he asked as she was coming down after her climax.

"Please. Don't ask. Just believe that I KNOW I will be, OK?"

"Then I'll be waiting when you leave the office."

"Really? That would be great."


Mandy replayed all of those happenings from the night before as she stood looking at herself that early morning, wondering how she was going to make the time go by before she had to leave for school. Never once did she doubt Molly's assertion that she would be selected. Mandy was so in awe of Molly because of what she had done that there was instant credibility.

Somehow, Mandy made it to the earliest reasonable departure time for school. She stayed out of her mother's way and managed not to cause any suspicion. Her mother was very attentive to her children, but she also had a job of her own to prepare for, so she was not at her most perceptive as they all scattered for the day. Mandy lived within moderately long walking distance, and she decided that was the best way to kill some more time, rather than taking the bus. She did not want to spend time kibitzing with friends beforehand, anyway, for fear of losing her nerve.

Since it was the third year in the Program for Mandy's school, procedures were well-established for handling most circumstances. In the conference room adjacent to the office, where the participants were assembled, there was some initial scurrying when one boy, the one destined to be Mandy's partner, came up missing.

When a call to the missing boy's home had his alarmed mother stating that he had left very early for school, the assistant principal in charge of the Program quickly moved down the list to the next sophomore boy in line. At that point, there was no way anyone could know that the scheduled boy was winging his way toward the refuge in Hooverton. Curt's contact with the boy had triggered Molly's call to Mandy, in fact.

Arden was the youngest in his family, with two older sisters. He trailed his younger sister by four years, so he was almost in a family by himself.

Arden's father was a bad caricature of a little-league dad. A good athlete himself, he wanted, no, needed a son to achieve athletically where he had come up short himself. His relentless pressuring of Arden and his reprehensible behavior at Arden's games, though, drove a gigantic wedge between father and son.

Arden was a good athlete, probably destined to be much better than his father, but his father soured him on any kind of physical competition by the time he was twelve. Because of the strife caused by his complete refusal to participate, he became a young recluse, seeking refuge in the Net and in computer games. Many times, his father threatened to take away his computer privileges, but his mother always stood up for him.

Despite becoming anti-sports, Arden's body craved exercise and he found solitary ways to satisfy that craving. Running, cycling, swimming, and lifting were activities that he pursued diligently, depending on which was easily available and where his solitude could be best protected.

Making his large, toned body invisible to his schoolmates was not entirely possible, but Arden tried his best. To most others, he was a presence barely noticed and not at all understood. To help maintain his ultra-low profile, he was a good but not exceptional student. The fact that he pulled down decent grades with almost no effort left that much more time for his solitary pastimes.

Having seen naked students all during his freshmen year, Arden was of course familiar with the Program. It just never made any particular impact on his consciousness. When he was called to the principal's office well after time that the week's participants were gathered, he could not figure out what the reason might be. Within minutes of his arrival at the office, he found himself naked, preparing to face the students passing between classes. He was paired with Mandy, whom he knew by name, but had never talked to. The whole partner business was something he had no interest in, no desire to have anyone 'support' him, and no clue as to how to support some girl.

To Arden, Mandy looked cute. Her body still had a girlish appearance, but all of the parts and curves were in place for further maturation. She was clearly very nervous, while he felt primarily indifference. Noticing that the several other naked boys led with their erections as they went into the hall, he wondered why they were so excited.

Having had zero romantic experience, and even having grown up with two older sisters, Arden was at a complete loss over what to say to Mandy. In truth, he was irked that he was expected to interact with her at all. That irritation was probably what kept him from visible arousal. The fact that she kept staring at him all over was not perceived as a compliment, but an intrusion.

He was soon to learn the meaning of intrusion. First, two boys approached Mandy and asked if they could touch her. Mandy saw Scooter hovering nearby and she noticed him sending the two boys toward her. That feeling of overwhelming love bubbled up in her again and she wished that it was Scooter himself approaching her.

"Scooter asked us to make you feel really good," one boy said to her. "Can we touch you everywhere?"

She was barely able to nod, and instinctively got Arden's hand in a death grip as four other hands very gently began caressing her body. His first instinct was to pull back from her, but the little tremor that he could feel through her grip triggered some suppressed protective instinct, and he held still while the boys fondled her.

One boy put one arm around her shoulders and began cupping, jiggling, and kneading her breasts with the other hand. The other boy knelt at her side. With one hand, he began stroking and kneading her ass cheeks while the other worked its way down from her tummy to her pussy.

Over the two years of experience with the Program at the school, the 'real' rules of reasonable requests had become entrenched and understood by everyone. They were easy to accept because they were so natural and instinctive.

The first rule was that a girl always, always had to be asked, and each specific touch had to be asked for separately. To break that rule put the boy in immediate peril.

The second rule, the second real rule, that is, was that there were no rules for girls touching boys. What boy could stand the ego hit of complaining about a girl touching him without permission. On top of that, the girls had perfected 'pack hunting'. Intimate touching by multiple girls at once? What boy's wet dream was ever better? Thus, girls never asked. They just 'attacked'.

Arden was so intent on watching the two boys exploring his quivering partner that he did not hear the group of four senior girls exclaim "Who is that hunk? Wow!" The first thing he noticed was a hand around the front of one upper thigh, with nails pressed into the the juncture of his thigh and his pubic mound, almost brushing his sac. Simultaneously, another set of nails traced gently down from the top of his ass crack, stopping just above his anus as the hand squeezed one hard ass cheek hungrily.

That froze Arden, leaving him no ability, nor any desire to be truthful, to fend off the other three 'assaults'. From low on his other side, a pair of hands started at his knees and worked slowly, lovingly up his muscular thigh, backs of fingers ending up pressing against his sac.

His upper body was not neglected, either. One girl put one hand around his heavy upper arm, and with her other began stroking up and down from his opposite pectoral to his six-pack. Not satisfied with just manual activity, she put her mouth over his near nipple and began sucking and nibbling.

The fourth girl, apparently the leader of that little pack, went for the prize. She took his shaft in both hands as it started to swell, and stroked it more and more vigorously as it rapidly hardened.

These girls were not new to this 'sport', and they were not shy about their objective. Ejaculation was so enormously pleasurable to a boy that he would never object to being brought off. Yet, there was an element of domination and humiliation to it, as well. The idea of pre-class relief was included in the Program rules with more than a little of that in mind. Get the guy so worked up that he couldn't stand it from fondling in the halls, then make him shoot in front of the class.

Arden had never dated. Of course he masturbated, but surprisingly little for his age and his excellent condition. His time on the web was not spent on erotic sites, either. Thus, with the gang of four girls working their practiced assault, he had no chance. With two hands pounding his shaft, another gently kneading his balls, yet another stroking behind his sac, and a mouth stimulating his nipple, it took less that a minute before a janitor had to be called to clean up a slippage hazard halfway across the hall.

Mandy had seen it in class the year before, but the sight of her partner coming seemed to amplify the effects of the boys' efforts. Scooter had gotten her off the night before, but just once. She had been under almost constant sexual tension for ten to twelve hours. "Please!" she gasped out. "Make me! Make me! Make me!"

They did, and it did not take long at all. Afterwards, both partners felt relieved and relaxed, but the applause, cheers, and catcalls that created their respective ecstasies were not that easy to take. Arden wanted no part of any spotlight, and he wished that he had been able to fight off or resist the efforts of the four senior girls. Mandy was as sexually inexperienced as Arden, and the cheers reminded her of just what she had done, and it frightened her.

Before panic and consternation could take over Mandy, Scooter was there, holding the hand that was not clamped to Arden's, and leading them both toward Mandy's first class. Scooter talked soothingly to Mandy and introduced himself to Arden with the admonition "Take good care of my sister. I can see you're a good guy, so I'm sure you will."

Mandy could not know and Scooter did not tell her that fondling of her was all arranged with his friends for the rest of the day.


Clark Rossi, Francie's father, did not know why his daughter would be running away. He was almost at the airport before he thought about the Program, and by then, he met his wife and they rushed into the terminal together.

There were fourteen airlines serving their city, and they had no idea which one she might be on. Their panic and their anger grew as they tried to find a person who could tell them if she had purchased a ticket. Most passenger check-in was handled by automated kiosks, and there were long lines waiting for the few agents on duty.

Thoroughly frustrated after the first futile attempt, Clark decided to try another approach. He found the main security office and told the agent who was present what his problem was. He lucked out in that the agent was the mother of a teenaged daughter. She had online access to passenger manifests for all flights, and she did a search for them and found Francie's flight. It was not scheduled to depart for nearly an hour.

"Can we get out there to talk to her?" Mary, Francie's mother, pled.

"Only if a security agent escorts you, and I have to stay on duty here. Let me see if I can get someone to take you out there." It was an agonizing twenty minutes before another agent appeared, not too anxious to help. It took several more minutes to get special clearance from the TSA supervisor, and it was almost time to board when they finally got to Francie.

Before they could say a word to her, Francie saw them. She jumped up and ran for all she was worth to the nearest Ladies' room. The agent helping them was a man, so that left only Mary to try to talk to her.

"Francie, Honey," Mary called out as she entered the restroom. "You can't just run away. You've got to tell us what's wrong - why you're doing this."

"You know!" Francie shouted, the panic in her voice clear. "They ... they took my clothes off!" She was standing at the far end of the room by the last sink. Mary was just inside the door. A half dozen other women in the room stopped to watch the two.

"They weren't going to hurt you," Mary said, trying to sound comforting. "It will be good for you. It will help you be better with people."

"It was horrible! It was horrible! And tomorrow they were going to touch me!"

"But how did you get here?"

"I fainted - hit my head and cut it. They let a teacher take me home."

"But where were you going? How did you buy the ticket? Did you take one of our credit cards?" That was a terrible question, and Mary knew it as soon as it was out of her mouth.

"That doesn't matter now, Honey," Mary backpedaled. "Just come home with us and we'll talk about this."

"You lied to me! I thought I was exempt. What good is talking when I can't believe you?"

"We never told you we exempted you," Mary said, then once again realized she had made a bad mistake. She could not figure out how to back out of this one.

"It's time to get on my plane. I have to go." Francie stepped briskly toward the door and Mary made yet another bad mistake. She stepped in front of her daughter.

"Noooooo!" Francie screamed at the top of her voice. "I have to catch my plane! I have to go where it's safe!" She pushed her mother out of the way and went out the door.

Clark had obviously heard his daughter scream, and he was moving toward the door when she burst through. He made the same mistake as his wife by stepping into her path, but he compounded it by grabbing her with both arms.

"Noooo, Dad, nooooo!" she screamed again, drawing the attention of everyone in hearing distance, which was quite a ways.

Francie's chunky body was well-muscled, and she was energized by her panic. With a violent jerk, she broke free from Clark's grasp, but lost her balance. She ended up crashing into the security agent, sending both of them tumbling to the floor. She was scrambling to her feet as soon as she hit the floor, frantic to get to her gate and safety.

The agent was plenty grumpy about having to escort Mary and Clark to the gate, and now he was thoroughly pissed at being knocked down. Acting on instinct, he lunged after Francie and tackled her, causing her backpack to come off and go flying across the concourse.

Seeing that, Clark finally realized his daughter's level of panic. He went over and grabbed the agent's arm. "Just let her go. She's hysterical. We'll find out later what's going on."

"Get your fuckin' hands offa me," the agent yelled, "or I'll arrest you, too!"

"You're arresting her? For what? She just fell into you. Please! This is all a mistake. Just let her go. It's not worth this."

"You're damn right it's a mistake. A psycho like her should never have been sold a ticket! Now get the hell away from me or you're in big, big trouble."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.