Molly & Curt: Naked In School? - Cover

Molly & Curt: Naked In School?

Copyright© 2006 by Shrink42

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The Program was coming to both of their schools. Both had to make tough decisions, balancing what they believed against what they stood to lose.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

The first part of Tuesday morning for Curt was taken up trying to comfort Gwen after he came down pretty strong on his concerns about a relationship with Molly. After Gwen settled down, they had breakfast and greeted the refugees. The rest of the morning was spent getting acquainted with the new arrivals and showing them the site that was being prepared.

When Francie arrived, she was not able to join the refugee group and Molly had to stay within sight of her constantly. Given her lack of sleep, Molly was content with that as long as she could nap. Curt had greeted Molly when she arrived. He hoped the greeting had been warm and casual, but he could not rid his mind of the recent discussions about Molly between him and his mother.

He knew from Gwen's careful coaching over the years that Molly would read things into his manner that he had thought were perfectly hidden. Hopefully, Molly's weariness would work in his favor and she would be less perceptive.

In a way, any expectation that he and Molly should be a couple irritated him. They had been thrown together by the most random of accidents, and everything they had done was because of a shared goal. That should not be enough. Of course there were other factors: beauty, brains, personality, but those all had counterbalancing negatives. Why couldn't his mom and everyone else just drop the subject.

When things slowed down later in the morning, Curt began to feel a little down. He knew this to be after-action letdown and he was determined not to give in to it. After all of the talk about Molly, he happened to think about Jordan. He had not spoken to her for many weeks, and he was not sure how she would react if he called. She had been a friend for many years and he was concerned about how she would handle the Program. He decided to call.

"Hi, Jordan. Haven't talked to you in a while," he opened, a little surprised that she had answered the phone.

"Curtis Valez! You creep! You bail out on me and don't even call. Why, I ought to ... I missed you, Curt. Did you really have to leave?"

"Did you see the TV show?" he asked. This was really strange, asking his long-time female friend if she had seen his dick waving around on screen.

"Only every night," she chortled. "I downloaded it and edited out all but the best views." That was punctuated with a giggle, at least assuring him that she was not angry with him. "If I can't catch you in the halls on your week, at least I get something."

She was being unexpectedly playful and he wondered where his shy, modest, uptight prom date had disappeared to. Deciding to play along, he told her "Hey, you could have seen mine any time you wanted to show me yours."

Jordan's bubble of bravado burst at that point. He heard some sniffles, then she softly lamented "I was a lousy date, wasn't I? Why did you put up with me?"

"I'm sorry, Jordan. I shouldn't have joked like that. I went out with you because I like you. We can relax and enjoy things together. That makes a good date."

"Even if you don't get any ... any..." The sniffles became louder, and she admitted "Curt, I'm scared!"

"How scared?" he asked gently.

"You know they've decided to run every senior through," she reminded him. "It's going to happen to me, and I just know I can't do it."

"Jordan, can I pick you up and we'll go somewhere and talk?"

"Uh, yeah. I'd like that. But I can't until about one o'clock, OK?"

"No problem. See you then."

Curt did not know if that call had made him feel any better or not. At least Jordan was still his friend, and that knowledge had always given him a warm feeling.

There was one other idea that had been on Curt's mind in his few spare moments. Molly had mentioned that her brother, Bert, was intent on helping kids survive the Program. Curt had been consumed helping them escape, but only a few actually could escape. Maybe he should call Bert.

Darryl answered the phone, and hearing who it was, he told Bert. A bit reluctant to leave the company of the three girls, Bert was nevertheless happy to hear from Curt. "Hey, Curt. I'm glad you called. I haven't heard from Molly since early yesterday."

"She's been all caught up in rescuing kids, just like I have," Curt informed him, then proceeded to tell about Francie and Molly's other 'projects'. When he finished the accounts, he said "Molly told me about your hoping to help kids survive the Program. What kinds of things are you thinking about?"

"One of my first ideas is to try to keep guys from touching girls who don't want to be touched," Bert said.

"How in the hell do you expect to do that?"

"Our first try will be influence, I think..." Bert spent five minutes outlining his plan.

"Look, Curt, I know it took a lot of guts for you and Molly to walk away like you did. Believe me, I admire you for it. I hope you don't think I'm, uh, selling out by staying in school."

"I don't think that at all, Bert. There have been many times that I wondered if I shouldn't have done that, too. I think the point is that neither of us would be able to do much without the other. You know, quarterback and receiver, running back and fullback, and all that. We got people's attention so you can accomplish some things you could not have last year."

"Good. That's the way I see it, too. You're fighting at the high level while I grub away in the school halls," Bert answered. "Here's some other stuff to think about. You know that humiliation is an important part of the damned Program, especially the first day, right? How about encouraging kids to practice so their humiliation is less."

"In other words, do what the Program is trying to get them to do?"

"Come on! You know what I mean," Bert chided. "The damned Program is not going away, at least not yet. Not everyone can run off to your refuge. For those who can't get out of it, all we can do is try to soften the blow."

"I know what you mean. Sorry for pulling your chain, there," Curt apologized. "I've actually said the same thing to a number of people on the Net. You're right. We need to help kids get the upper hand any way that they can.

"Here's another thought. This one will take a special kind of kid. How about all-out rebellion - refusal to cooperate. Settle it in court later. The opinion here is that the whole mess does not have a solid legal basis."

"But how do you refuse?" Bert asked. "I hear they have goons that strip you."

"We're working on that," Curt said. "There are some brilliant, crafty people here, and I'm sure they'll come up with some ideas. Say, are you a good writer, Bert?"

"I'm OK. Why?"

"How about we write a 'NiS Survival Manual'? Of course, it would be a website, but it could have a lot of stuff in it," Curt explained.

"Great idea! Your name and Molly's should be the ones on it, though. Whether you like it or not, you're now the leaders of the movement."

"Yeah, I guess," Curt admitted. "So, how is your no-touching campaign going?"

"I'll know more later this afternoon. I'm going to talk to the first of my teammates. My theory is that if a bunch of the team say 'don't touch', most people will listen."

The talk with Bert was just what Curt needed. He grabbed a sandwich and ate it between paragraphs of the 'Survival Manual' website he had already started. He almost worked right through time to pick up Jordan.


Darryl did not consider it a chore at all to pick up Cassie and Penny every day. What man would grumble about chauffeuring two attractive, naked young girls? As a show of bravado or just defiance, Penny made it a point to leave her house with nothing but a small purse. The exposure and the feeling of vulnerability still made her shiver, but she felt that she had to push herself. If Cassie could do it so casually, so could she.

Tuesday morning, they showed up again and Erma once again insisted that they eat the breakfast that she had held for them. Bert had waited to eat, knowing that the girls would all be there. Mostly, he just ate and watched as the three girls chattered happily.

Lisa was much more relaxed than ever and that was good to see. There was such a sweetness, innocence, and vulnerability about her that everyone in the household had taken to her. Even Win had made it a point to chat with her a few times. Maidchen had gone out and bought Lisa a garment that was sort of a swimsuit that she now wore. From her expression, one could tell that she felt out of place with the other three naked, but the others scrupulously avoided any reference to that fact.

Bert joined the girls in the pool for a while. He wanted to get on the net again, but with Penny there, it was hard to leave. He could not help watching her as she swam, dove, chatted with her friends or with him, or just relaxed in the sun.

Penny was very much aware of Bert's attention and it made her shiver with excitement when she felt him looking at her. She did more than her share of her own looking at him, as well. There were so many new sensations for her to deal with. She still could not believe that he was interested in her sexually. Years of her mother's belittlement were not that easy to overcome.

After one dive that was just perfect, Penny was so excited that she just strode toward where Bert was lying on a chaise, watching her. As she got close, she saw his penis start to swell, and she stopped dead in her tracks.

Cassie almost ran into her from behind, but quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her toward Bert. "See, you've got the poor guy all worked up, Penny. You can't just leave him like that."

"But I don't ... I can't..."

"Hey, he's practicing for the Program, remember?" Cassie said. "Don't you think the girls are going to be falling all over each other to handle that beautiful thing. Take your turn now where it's private. Help him practice."

Ever since she first saw it, Penny had been wanting to do just that. The last few days had been a rapid, almost violent sexual awakening for her. Her sports had been an escape from facing the urges in her body. Because of her mother, she had tried to pretend that the urges were not there. But, from the time she first impulsively stripped in front of Bert, there was no more pretending.

Cassie was only able to drag Penny a few feet before Penny again stopped dead, just staring first at Bert's cock and then at his face. This was her chance, but she was not sure if she could take it. All weekend, she had thought about going to her older brother for some help and some experimentation. She loved her brother dearly and she knew that he would be considerate of her. Now, the perfect chance was waiting for her, with a perfect reason. Then, why could she not bring herself to fondle him with her friends watching? It would be happening all over school next week.

She found the answer when she looked from his cock up to his eyes. There, she saw more than just lust and need. It was real admiration; affection; maybe even love? The realization sent a trickle running down her thigh, her nipples popped into almost painful hardness, and she swayed slightly as her knees threatened to betray her. She could not touch him like that. It was something far too precious for even her best friends to witness.

Bert was feeling the same thing as his eyes kept cycling over all of the parts of her awesome body, only to return to her face again and again. When she caught and held his gaze, he saw his own feelings reflected. Penny was not just that magnificent body. He actually lost hardness as he realized that with her, he did not want to be on display. It would be too meaningful for that.

Cassie was aggressive and persistent, but she was also very perceptive. She sucked in her breath as she realized what she was witnessing, and she quickly did her best to defuse a potentially traumatic encounter. She realized that her friend was still naive and fragile sexually, and she wanted to take no chance at setting Penny back.

"Grab his hand, Penny!" Cassie chortled. "He can't just sit there like a lump. He needs to work off that breakfast. He'll be a slug on the football field the way things are going."

Penny shook herself from her near stupor and helped Cassie tow Bert into the pool where the four teens horsed around for ten or fifteen minutes. When he pulled himself from the pool, Bert gave Cassie a look which she answered with a wink. He then said "Penny, I want to show you some things I found on the Net." He held out his hand, which she took rather shakily, and the two went off into the house.

Lisa watched wide-eyed as Penny and Bert walked hand-in-hand into the house. "Are they going to, you know, uh, will they... ?"

"Will they have sex, you mean?" Cassie finished for her. "I doubt it. But I bet they will do some exploring."

"Why don't they just do it here?" Lisa asked. "I mean, that's why Bert's practicing, isn't it?"

"You're right, Lisa, but with those two, it's ... it's ... I think Bert is a little in love with Penny," Cassie finally blurted out. She watched Lisa's reaction carefully. The way Bert had been treating Lisa, it was impossible for her not to develop some feelings for him. Cassie just hoped that Bert's feelings for Penny would not hurt Lisa.

Lisa was either very good at hiding her true feelings or she had a very realistic understanding of her own lack of sex appeal. "They make a great couple, don't they?" was all she said.

Cassie wanted to probe to find out if Lisa felt hurt or left out, but she could not bring herself to ask. In another surprising show of maturity, Lisa said "Relax, Cassie. You're my friend. You can ask. No, I don't expect Bert to fall in love with me. Am I falling in love with him? Maybe. I don't know. I've never had anything like this before. He treats me better than any man but my dad ever has. That's enough for me right now. If Penny can make him happy, I'm glad for both of them."


When Penny and Bert entered his suite, he closed the door, then just stood looking at her. She was just as uncertain, and inexplicably began feeling shy about her exposure.

"When you came back from shopping Saturday," he said, "you gave me that wonderful hug. I've been wanting another one ever since." He held out his arms, and her shyness melted as she stepped into his embrace.

At first, they just pulled each other close and held on tightly. Bert was the first to move his hands, stroking up and down her back. When a hand drifted onto the swell of her buttocks, he paused uncertainly until a hum and a slight wiggle from her told him that he should continue. In a show of boldness, she reciprocated as both of his hands dropped to cup her ass cheeks.

Her hands duplicating his own exploration had a rapid and predictable effect on him. At first, he thought to pull away so he did not offend her. Then he remembered that she had been about to jack him off by the pool and he reasoned that she would hardly be offended. He was concerned how she would react to his swelling cock pushing against her pussy, but when he tried to pull back to let it spring upward, she just pulled him tighter to herself and spread her legs to let him extend between them. Another contented hum told him that she was far from offended.

"Penny, what would you like to do?" he asked her.

"I thought you wanted to show me something on the Net," she said with mock surprise. Flirting was not something she had much practice with, but it came to her quite naturally.

"So I lied," he said with a shrug.

With her face pressed against his neck, she asked him "Did you really come to see some of my games?"

"Almost all of them," he admitted.

"Why?"

He did not know whether to cry or to grind his teeth in anger at her apparently honest puzzlement. She just had no idea how her body affected him - other males, as well. Forcing himself to speak gently, he told her "I have been fascinated by you for a long time. I ... I have a crush on you."

"But you never let me know," she complained.

"I didn't think you were interested in guys at all," he said.

"Well, I was!" she spat out. Then, her voice softened as she admitted "I guess I did give that impression, didn't I? My damned mother has me so screwed up!"

"Penny, will you let me show you what I think of your body - what I think of you?"

"I can already tell," she giggled, wriggling so she massaged his cock between her legs. "I don't think I want to do ... I mean, not all the way." When he pulled away and led her toward the bed, she protested "What about the others? Won't they wonder where we are?"

"They know where we are, and I'm sure Cassie knows what we're doing," he assured her.

She looked alarmed and asked "But won't Lisa be upset? I mean, she's sleeping with you, and..."

"She is sleeping in my bed with me, Penny. We've kissed a little, but that's all."

"What about when she got you off," Penny asked.

"That was ... that was part of practice," he explained.

"Will this be part of practice, too?" she asked as he threw back the covers and eased her onto the bed. Instead of answering, he kissed her passionately. She used her impressive strength to pull him down atop herself and squeeze as if she was trying to crush him, never easing up on her return of the kiss.

In that moment, she wanted him inside of her with every part of her mind and her heart. He was in position to enter her, and she began pulling on his ass to bring him to where she needed him. Instead of him filling her, though, he rolled to the side, turning her on her side to face him. "You said you didn't want to go all the way, he reminded her."

"Changed my mind!" she panted, renewing the kiss as soon as the words were out.

"There are so many others things we can do first," he told her. With that, he dipped his head and took one nipple in his mouth while his lower hand began gently squeezing the other breast. His upper hand began stroking all over her side, her hip, and her thigh.

Any frustration that she had felt at not getting him into her seemed to melt away as the new and wonderful sensations from his hands and his mouth began to register. It started with little moans and whimpers which were soon punctuated by erratic panting.

Because of his limited dating, Bert was not very experienced about foreplay. He had lost his virginity to a second or third cousin, a very nice girl who did not put on the airs that made most of the girls related to him so unappealing. They had both been eager to learn about each other and to try to please each other, so in their few encounters, they had spent a lot of time touching and exploring. That stood him in good stead with Penny.

He knew enough to realize that she was so aroused that she was almost ready to explode just from the attention to her breasts. He brought his hand down from the outside of her thigh to try to work it up to her pussy. Eagerly and instinctively, she raised her leg to give him access.

After a few moments to familiarize himself, he sent his finger in search of her clit. When he found it, projecting prominently from its hiding place, he only had a chance to circle it with his digit a few times before he was struggling to keep his hand from being crushed by the spasmodic clamping of her powerful thighs as she soared into her first orgasm by another's hand.

Her convulsions went on and on, and he was certain that she would be left limp and faint. Not so. When she had barely gotten control of herself, both hands went for his crotch. She had to edge down in the bed a little, pulling her nipple from his mouth. Her eagerness was such that she was not disturbed by the loss.

The newness of her experience was obvious as she began jerking up and down on his shaft with both hands. To him, it was just short of the pain threshold, but S&M had a solid basis for its appeal. The almost-pain proved extremely arousing for him, and in a surprisingly short time, he was doing his own grunting and jerking, spewing his seed all over her stomach.

His hand had never pulled out from between her legs and she had not let go of his shaft when he came. They lay panting and looking into each other's eyes, neither sensing any immediate need for words. She moved her head forward and kissed him tenderly, her lips acting like she had done it thousands of times. To him, the feelings just poured from her through the kiss, telling him that what he felt for her was fully returned.

"We will make make love, Penny," he assured her. "I just want you to think about it for a day." She only hummed in response. He slid his lower arm under her and pulled himself under her on his back so that she was lying mostly on top of him. "Can't get this in the damned Program," he murmured.

"You mean crushed to death?" she asked with just a touch of bitterness.

It was still a tender moment, but her comment upset him. He could just reach her bottom and he gave her a sharp smack. When she raised her head in surprise, he said sharply "I don't know what kind of shit your mom has been dumping on you, but I don't want to hear any more comments like that. I love your body. I would be proud to be seen anywhere with you, with or without clothes. You are not too heavy - you feel wonderful against me."

The surprised look disintegrated into tears and she was instantly attacking him. Moving right on top of him, she took his face in both hands and kissed him hungrily. All the time, her lower body was writhing against him, bringing his recovering cock quickly back to life. When she felt its hardness, she pulled her face away from him enough to say "Don't stop me, Bert! Please! I need this more than you can know. No hymen. You won't hurt me."

He had a disturbing feeling that it was not right for them to rush into this so quickly. There should be some courting, some getting acquainted. Noble as the thought may have been, that disturbing feeling was overridden by a very thrilling feeling. His body wanted hers very badly.

What Bert could not realize, what probably no one could realize, was the strength of Penny's passion and the tremendous self-control that she had exerted to subdue that passion for years. Saturday had started the breakdown of that rigid control, and the climax that he had just given her had unleashed her full sexuality - sexuality as robust and powerful as her body. When he had affirmed her desirability the way he just had, there were no possible restraints remaining. Taking her arousal to ultimate completion became a compelling physical need.

Some things must be entirely instinctive and require no training or practice at all. Seemingly without effort, she had him inserted in her opening and began easing down onto him. The entrance was tight, and initial progress was rather slow, but she kept on until she was seated on his groin.

More instinct took over as she began to move up and down on him. Her breasts called out to him and his covering of them with his hands caused her to press against his hands for even greater contact.

In his episodes with the cousin, Bert had only done it missionary. This was thrilling in a different way, being able to watch her body. As minutes went by, she experienced a small come. When it passed, she continued to plunge up and down, her panting becoming louder and sweat running down her cheeks and between her breasts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.