Molly & Curt: Naked In School? - Cover

Molly & Curt: Naked In School?

Copyright© 2006 by Shrink42

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - The Program was coming to both of their schools. Both had to make tough decisions, balancing what they believed against what they stood to lose.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

"Don't be silly, Lisa. He'll be hurt if you don't sleep with him," Molly said. Lisa was reluctant to take her now customary place in Bert's bed when they returned around midnight Thursday.

"You're sure he won't be upset with me for not skinny dipping this afternoon?"

"Why has he had you sleeping in his bed? Why has he talked you into getting naked a few times?"

"He says so I can survive the Program. But about all I can survive right now is having a boy in the showers with me."

"If we do a good job - me, Curt, Jason, you, everybody, you'll never have to do more than that," Molly assured her.

As she crept into Bert's room, Lisa was still nervous. In the bathroom, she debated what she should wear to bed, but ended up wearing nothing as she eased into in as gently as she could manage.

"I hope you had a great time at the rally," Bert said, causing her to jerk in fright.

"Oh ... it was ... it was..." she paused a moment and then it all tumbled out in a rush. "I told my story in front of all those kids I was so nervous I could hardly stand it but they wrote it all out for me and..." At that point, she had to take a deep breath and seemed to realize that she was babbling.

"Mr ... Jason ... asked me to come to the rest of the rallies and tell my story. He said it really affected some of the girls in the audience."

"How many more rallies will there be?"

"Tomorrow night, three on Saturday, and two on Sunday. We won't come home tomorrow or Saturday nights." Lisa kept right on talking. Bert wanted to congratulate her, but he was afraid to even interrupt the flow of words. He got the feeling that he would not be getting to sleep very soon, but it was worth it. His little 'stray' was going to be all right, he just knew. "God, Bert! I don't know how I'll ever get to sleep!"

Bert took her hand and just held it for a while, then said "Lisa, has anyone else ever given you an orgasm?"

"Of course not. Who would?"

"Would you let me be the first?"

"Why would you want to?"

"Because you're a very special friend who has done it for me. You're really wound up right now. I'm proud of you, and I'd like to help you relax."

"But Penny..."

"You don't really think she would mind, do you?" Bert asked. "I think she would be thrilled for you." Bert did not tell Lisa that right about then, Penny was in bed with her older brother. Whether they were sleeping yet or just exploring, he did not know. How far they would go with each other, he did not know, either. The way Penny had talked to him about it, he knew it was something she just needed to do. He had only a slight worry that it would cause a problem in their relationship.

"You won't gross out?" Lisa asked in a shaky voice.

"Not a chance," he assured her.

Bert knew that there was a real danger that Lisa would fall in love with him. In fact, it may already have happened. Tonight, though, she was probably as high as she had ever been - fairly crackling with nervous energy. This was something he could do to show her that he was proud of her.

Nothing felt the same as with Penny and it was not just the difference between taut muscles and loose folds of flesh. Both girls reacted with hunger to everything he did. While Penny's hunger was backed by that feeling of force and power, Lisa's seemed coated in the natural sweetness of her disposition.

When he kissed her, she did not grab him and pull him frantically to her. She lay still and quiet, but her lips were alive and oh, so expressive.

When he first caressed, then sucked on her nipples, she did not writhe around and push her breast toward his face. She did gasp, moan, whimper and clutch at the bed spastically with her hands as her nipples ballooned to an amazing size.

The same pattern continued as he used all of her pleasure spots to arouse her. He knew how she detested her belly, so he avoided it as he moved his hand to her pussy. "Lisa, spread your legs for me," he told her. She gasped, shivered, and complied. As he had seen at the pool, her bush was very full. He had already decided that going down on her was a step too far, but the forest of hair would have been a deterrent, anyway.

Not surprisingly, her labia were thick. He spent quite a while just stroking and squeezing them before working a finger between them. Putting a finger inside her was too much, he had decided. She was already quite excited, so he found her clit. It was quite large and seemed to vibrate under his finger.

It was no surprise when she went over after only a few minutes of attention. Bert was no expert, but he had read that girls were often very sensitive after coming, just like a guy's cock was sensitive. He rather expected her to push his hand away, but she did not. He just kept rubbing with his hand and sucking on her nipple with his mouth and in a very short time, she was starting the climb again.

Perhaps because her arousal had stayed so high, her second one arrived very quickly. This one was the real deal. She shook so hard that she bounced on the bed, squealing and gasping the whole time. In his mind, he had thought to give her three orgasms, but he could tell that she had enough for a while. In fact, she was barely conscious for a minute or two.

When she reclaimed some awareness and tried to say something to him, he leaned over and kissed her gently, saying "Don't talk. Just sleep."


Thursday, after the skinny dipping, Penny was very reluctant to go home. Frolicking naked in the pool with the other kids had been arousing for her, particularly the way the guys looked at her. Why had she never noticed those looks before. Was she only sexy when she was naked?

What Penny wanted to do more than anything was to spend all night with Bert. In a way, she was jealous of Lisa, although it was hard to feel anything bad toward her sweet friend. And Penny was very happy that Lisa seemed less terrified of what was going to happen the next week. With a sigh of resignation, Penny went out to the limo so Darryl could drive her home.

Sarah no longer bothered to complain about her daughter's nakedness and Penny had not worn any clothes at home all week. Maybe forcing things a little, Penny had made it a point to enter into and even initiate dinner conversation. Everyone but Sarah participated. That night, Penny watched Rick, her seventeen-year-old brother, very carefully. She wondered how he was affected by seeing her body.

It was a long evening for Penny. The sexual tension seemed to be racing through her body. It got so bad that she considered going back over to Bert's. She knew he would welcome her. The problem was Lisa. She did not want to do anything to upset Lisa's progress. If it meant 'giving up' her new boyfriend for a while, she was more than willing.

"Hi, Bert, it's Penny." At 9:30, she knew what she had to do and called. "I, uh, well, I'm ... I'm so horny I can't stand it!"

"I'll send Darryl over."

"No! We're not sure when Lisa will be back. I'm afraid it might upset her," Penny said firmly. "Look, I don't want to do anything you don't like, but Rick has been really good to me."

"So you want to sleep with him tonight?" Bert asked.

"Not sleep with him like ... I mean we wouldn't ... I don't think I could..."

"Penny, go to Rick. This is all so new to you. It would be good for both of you."

"You won't be angry?"

"You won't stop being my girlfriend, will you?"

"No way!"

"That's the only thing that would make me angry." Bert was being more light-hearted about it than he really felt, but fairness was a big thing with him. Since he had stripped, he had enjoyed lots of sexual attention from several females. Penny was just discovering sex, and she needed to learn a lot of things. He was not sure how he felt about the incest angle, but that was not his to decide.


Penny was sure she would explode before the house finally settled down and everyone was in bed. She forced herself to wait until even Rick was most likely asleep. As much satisfaction as she got from flaunting her body at her mother, she did not want to have to deal with what would happen if she and Rick were caught in bed together. As the oldest, Rick had been able to claim one of the bonus rooms up over the garage, so it was unlikely they would even be heard. Still, it just was not worth taking a chance.

There was just enough light in the room to see that he was sleeping on his back. That was perfect. She thought she saw a bulge over his crotch but she was not sure. Once she got in bed and got her hand around him, she was sure. He was already hard.

What she needed more than anything was for him to make her come. She realized that might take some convincing. With her limited experience, she had already figured out that paying attention to his cock was the key to getting what she wanted from him. She was soon wishing that she had done some planning because it did not take much attention before he was spewing a good load all over himself.

Naturally, that woke him up. Even through his post-come euphoria, he was very concerned about her being in his bed. "Penny, we can't..."

"Rick, oh, please! I need to come so badly! Do it for me! Please! Please!"

"I ... I need to go clean up, first," he said.

"NO! You stay right there." Before he could react at all, she had flown off to the bathroom. When she returned, she pulled back the covers and pulled off his shorts. Her cleaning up with the rag and towel turned into a very tender masturbation session.

He was very nervous about what was going on but her original tactic had been perfect. As she fondled him gently, he could not muster any complaints. When she took his hand and brought it to her breast, he began caressing her lovingly.

She was sitting beside him with her legs under her when she asked "Ricky, how come you were already hard when I started touching you?"

"God, Sis! Don't you know what it does to me when you walk around the house naked?"

"Really? You've been hard a lot?"

"Every minute you're home."

That affirmation was almost as arousing to her as his touch and she leaned over and kissed him hard. In her excitement, she was being a little too rough with his cock, but there was no way he was about to complain.

Rick had been with two girls and he had done a fair amount of petting. He was not gunshy or uncertain about what to do, but he still hesitated. Part of his uncertainty was because she was his sister, but a large part was his near paralysis at the prospect of touching her awesome body. All week, he had been torn between spending every possible minute at home so he wouldn't miss her or fleeing the house when she was around. Her naked body had that kind of effect on him.

The aftermath of his unexpected orgasm left Rick in just the mood that Penny needed. She could have asked him almost anything at that point. Marshaling his strength, he had her get on her back and he began caressing her. From the way she was almost vibrating under his hands, he could tell that she was primed and ready - beyond ready.

Forgetting the slow and gentle approach that one girlfriend had taught him well, he slid his hand to her crotch and sought out her trigger. Her response told him that was exactly the right move.

For an hour and a half, brother and sister explored and pleasured each other. Several times, Penny urged him to enter her, but that was a psychological hurdle he just could not surmount. He did his best to satisfy her without intercourse and he seemed to be successful. He had the strong feeling that in the morning, she would thank him.

Both siblings would have loved to spend all night together, but Rick had to be firm about the dangers of being discovered. As she reluctantly left, Penny made it very clear that she was expecting repeat encounters.


Sleep was never something that Jason went out of his way for. When the flight arrived back in Hooverton well after midnight Thursday, he was more than willing to talk to the young female investigator that was waiting in the limo at the airport.

Without saying anything to Curt, Molly, Gwen, or anyone else, Jason had sicced a team of people on Summer Friedel and the other high-level people at the Program. He had been concerned that they might not approve of the tactic. Even if that had not been a problem, secrecy was all-important to his investigation. He was seeking the kind of 'dirt' that had not been disclosed anywhere else. If he could do something to put Summer or her key people off-balance emotionally, it could only help in the upcoming battle.

"I think we've got something that could hurt Friedel if we can pull it off, Mr. Pritchard," the woman told him before he had even gotten settled into the limo. Jason let all of his people know that he neither required nor appreciated formal shows of deference. Getting right down to business was the best way to stay in his good graces.

"So, is it financial, sexual, or what?" he asked.

"Ben, her personal assistant, has one duty beyond the normal ones for his position," she explained.

"So, it's sexual. Guess that shouldn't be a surprise in that organization. But how can we use it to distract her?"

"Well, you see, it's not just sleeping with her assistant. You're right, that wouldn't get us anywhere," she explained. "When she needs..."

The investigator had pretended to be a prospective new staffer. She had spent three days meeting as many current employees as she could connect with. Skillfully following tidbits of office gossip, she discovered that one woman, Patricia, was in a very close relationship with Ben, Summer's personal assistant. It was surprisingly easy to get Patricia to dinner, and easy to get several drinks into her.

Good investigators have a talent for getting people to reveal deep secrets. Before dessert was finished, Jason's investigator had Patricia pouring out her anguish over Ben's 'extra' duties.

"So you see, Mr. Pritchard," the investigator explained, Ben is doing his 'job', but Patricia believes him when he says that he hates it. He claims that he is more and more worried that he won't be able to perform."

"So, we throw money at the two of them to get them to resign, and that is one more little blow at Friedel?" Jason prodded.

"Well, yes. That's the gist of it. Rather than just a buyout, though, I think you should see if you have jobs for them. I really liked her, and if Ben is anything like her admittedly biased description, he could be valuable."

"But the Program is so opposite of the things we all believe in," Jason protested.

"I sense that she, at least, has had it with the type of morality they have been supporting. If she can be believed, Ben could be turned, as well."

"But, would they be willing to give up the jobs they have and take the risk of working for me?" he prodded.

"Not that I want to be throwing your money around," she answered, "but how about a contractual guarantee, even if the jobs don't work out."

"So why would they bother to show up for work?"

"I think they are the right kind of people," she insisted. "I think that like a lot of professionals, they are just going along with what they have been taught."

"All right," Jason said, "but I am going to make it a severe test for them. It they are the straight up people you think the are, they won't like this. If they do it anyway, we'll know they are serious. Give them written contracts with salaries and the guaranteed buyout. Don't specify the location, but state in the contract that they will be together. The key thing is that they cannot report to work Monday. No two-week notice. Just leave."

"Wow! That should be tough for them, but I see what you mean. If they buy it, it means they really wanted out. So you think this will hurt Friedel?" she asked.

"For any high-level administrator, their key assistant is crucial to their success. If you are right, and this Ben is important to Friedel's emotional stability, then you have come up with the perfect strike at her."

"I'll be back in D.C. with a contract tomorrow. Do these numbers look OK?" She handed Jason a list of salaries, relocation allowances, pension equalization, and the long-term guarantee. "I'll arrange to meet with Patricia and let her sell Ben. I wouldn't mind seeing them here in Hooverton. I rather liked her."

Jason took a pen and changed the numbers. "I don't want them to even think about negotiating. This battle is too serious to worry about a few dollars. I can't do much with the salaries at risk of offending other employees, but the allowances and the guarantee need to be preemptive."


Lisa had slept until quite late. Erma had some breakfast waiting for her and Lisa hurried through it to get to the pool. For once, there was no hesitation as she stripped and joined her friends, including Molly.

Molly did not know for sure what Lisa and Bert had done in bed the night before, but she found herself having to fight unreasonable flashes of jealousy. She had always loved her brother, but until the crazy Program issue had come up, that love had been purely sisterly. After what she had done to Bert that awful Saturday when things fell apart, a change in her feelings had been inevitable.

Since that day, it seemed that everything in Molly's world was about sex. The campaign against the Program tended to treat the nudity and the sexual touching in a matter-of-fact way, as a problem that had to be solved. To Molly, it could never be trivialized, though. It was all so new to her.

Looking back, the Thursday night nude broadcast just did not seem real to her. She did not understand how she could have done it, and she was certain that she could never do anything like it again. How had she done it? Why?

The 'why' was easy to understand. She hated the Program and would do anything to see it stopped. The 'how'? After asking herself that question many times, Molly could only conclude that it was because of Curt.

She did not like to think of herself as an impressionable virgin, but she had certainly acted liked one. What was she to do when a handsome guy rescued her? She may have been cool about it and not acted like a love-struck teen, but in her quiet hours, she had to admit that was exactly what she was.

She had fallen hard for Curt from their first meeting. The naked broadcast did nothing to reduce her infatuation. The night of 'imprisonment', sleeping snuggled up to him, made things that much worse.

It had taken all of her considerable mental discipline and self-control not to act out the way she felt, but she had been remarkably successful. None of Jason's people appeared to know the true depths of her feelings. She was proud of that, but it still hurt deeply.

When she found out about Curt's unwillingness to risk a relationship with her because of their social class differences, it would have destroyed a girl with less toughness. If it had not been for the critical task of destroying the Program and the newfound closeness with her brother, even her toughness might not have saved her.

Her first reaction to Curt's concerns had been anger. In her usual fashion, she had spent a lot of time analyzing the situation. Reluctantly, she had had to admit that he had some very valid points. Looking at it from her position, she could not see why he would be so worried about not affording to do anything meaningful for her and becoming dependent on her wealth. However, she knew intellectually that his was a predictable male response. She did understand that if he felt that way, it could destroy a relationship.

Unfortunately, knowing more about why he felt as he did only made him more attractive to her. Her rational mind could not help but admire the strength it took to avoid a relationship she was quite sure he would like to have. Inexperienced she may have been, but to her it was clear that he was attracted to her.

The ability to consider factors that could be destructive to a relationship and refuse to enter it based on those factors was a sign of great strength of character and maturity. Strength and maturity were very attractive to Molly. She was in the terrible position of admiring him for why he would not pursue her, but in despair because he would not.

Molly was not really a romance novel fan, but in her voluminous reading, she had come across a number of books that could qualify. In those stories, there was nothing that could overcome the emotional attraction between two people. Intellectually, she knew that could not be true, but tell that to her heart. Oh, how she wished it could be!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.