Molly & Curt: Naked In School? - Cover

Molly & Curt: Naked In School?

Copyright© 2006 by Shrink42

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The Program was coming to both of their schools. Both had to make tough decisions, balancing what they believed against what they stood to lose.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic  

A number of the Program's headquarters employees had teenaged children. Most of those kids were plugged into the usual teenaged spots on the Web. For whatever reasons, none of them had said anything to their parents about the 'Surviving' and other anti-Program sites. When the ads began to appear, they were placed on general-use pages, not those aimed at teens. Thus, just before midnight Friday, Summer received the first panicked call. Her call to Ben was her immediate reaction.

"Summer, is there really anything I can do if I come over there now?" Ben asked, trying not to let too much show through his words or his tone of voice. He and Patricia were cuddled together at his apartment, trying to absorb the sudden change in their lives.

"I just ... I just..."

Her obvious distress made Ben feel very bad. Over the time that he had worked for Summer, he had developed genuine affection for her. Had it not been for the extra duties she required of him, he would have been satisfied in his job. His sense of honor would not let him just sneak away and disappear. Taking a deep breath, he told Summer "I'll be right over."

His agreement to come over must have sounded to Summer like he was coming for the usual purpose. She opened her door in her 'ceremonial' robe and was astonished to see Patricia standing right beside Ben. Summer knew at that instant that something was wrong.

Ben stepped in and pulled Patricia with him. "Summer, this is a very hard thing for us to do, and I am truly sorry, but we have no choice. We have been offered new positions, together, and we are resigning effective right now." He had thought to add some platitudes but he was smart enough to know how meaningless and insulting those would be.

Summer's shock was huge, but it did not stop her brain from working. "Pritchard?" was all she could get out.

Ben nodded. "Look, Ben, how about if we forget the..." Summer flushed and looked at Patricia, unable to finish the sentence.

"Summer, our offer has long-term guarantees," Ben said. "That's something that you can't give us. We are both truly sorry. You don't deserve this, but we have to look out for ourselves. Immediate resignation is a non-negotiable part of the offer. We are going to leave, now, before we get into words that none of us want to say." As the couple walked out, Patricia had not said a word.

Jason's instincts were on the money. Standing there in her robe that was only used for one purpose accentuated the situation to Summer. She felt more threatened than she could remember in her life.

It took a half hour of mindless pacing and some tears before Summer's self-control got her mind in operation. Her big problem now was that she did not have anyone that she could talk to, bounce ideas off of, get advice from.

There was no doubt in her mind that she was in a defensive posture. To be honest with herself, she had been that way since those damned kids did that naked TV show. The real problem was that she did not have any weapons to fight back with, if she was honest with herself. Her baby, the Program, was in reality a gigantic government con - a bluff. That no one had previously attacked it on the basis of human rights was a testament to the apathy of the population and to clever camouflage.

It took another half hour for Summer to come up with the thought that stopped her in mid-stride. She was correct - the Program had nothing to fight back with. If she knew Pritchard at all, what she had seen was just a small part of a massive attack. The move for an enabling law for the Program had started too late. If enough public outcry was generated by Pritchard's campaign, individual Congressmen and Senators would be frightened off. It would have no chance of passage. But what about her, personally? If the Program died, could she still survive? What defenses did she have for her own personal security? What strengths? What assets?

The answer was easy: her personal relationship with President Carl Garrett was the best thing she had going for her. How could she use that relationship to ensure her own professional survival? To hell with the Program! How could she set herself up for her next job?

Carl Garrett had one trait that was quite rare in Foggy Bottom. He scrupulously returned loyalty to those who were loyal to him. Much of the political support that had won him the White House was given willingly by people who had experienced his loyalty and had returned it. The President had helped Summer a great deal and she did feel loyal to him. How could she express that loyalty in a way that maintained or even strengthened the relationship?

Garrett was both an ideologue and a skillful politician. A good part of his success had been his ability to remain detached from or even isolated from actions or causes that became the targets of negative public sentiment. He had, in fact, recently warned Summer that if the public started turning against the Program, he would drop it like a hot potato.

Once she reached that point in her thinking, Summer knew that her best escape was to do her best to insulate the President from the impending battle over the Program. Indeed, if she could keep the battle from even being engaged, so much the better. Of course, it was only one more small step to the realization that she would have to turn against the Program, her own baby, in order to protect the President.

Summer did not have to wade through as many layers as she expected to get the President on the phone, in the midst of a formal reception. By the time she had formulated what she needed to say, she did not have to fake the quaver in her voice and the sniffles that interrupted her speech.

"Mr. President, I fear that Jason Pritchard has launched a massive PR campaign against the Naked In School Program. I cannot guarantee that we can survive this attack. I fear that you could be damaged in the battle and I would hate to see that."

"What do you think I should do about it?" Garrett asked.

The hitch in her voice was genuine as Summer said "I am afraid you need to shut it down, quickly. But I think we need to find some way to disguise the shutdown so it does not look so much like a surrender to Pritchard."

"You're telling me to shut down your Program?" Garrett asked in some amazement.

"Mr. President, I just found out about some of the anti-Program things that have been happening. I suspect that there is a lot more than I know about. I am hesitant to put my people to work researching the threat. If you had someone you could assign, I believe it would be wise to do an immediate threat assessment. Even if the Program can survive, it could be bad for you, personally?"

"Summer, I will leave word for you to be admitted to the White House at 11:15. I very much appreciate the heads-up."


It was calculated, but Summer looked far from her usual stylish, immaculate self when she showed up at the White House. At her age, just forgetting makeup and doing a minimal job on her hair was enough to startle people who knew her. Add to that some 'business frumpy' clothes that she was able to find, and she looked very much the devastated martyr.

When she was ushered into the conference room adjoining the Oval Office, Summer was surprised to see the four leaders of the House and Senate, along with the President's Chief of Staff. After the required greetings, the Chief of Staff took over.

"A massive advertising campaign against the Naked in School Program has been launched and from what we have been able to discover, that is just one of many steps aimed at turning public opinion against the Program. Mr. House Minority Leader and Madame Senate Minority Leader, before anything else, we want to ask your help in striking a bargain with Jason Pritchard, who is behind the attack."

Joe Richter, House Minority, looked toward Catherine Hilliers, Senate Minority, and received a nod. "With all due respect, Mr. President, I'm not sure that I see a reason for us to facilitate such bargaining."

"Joe," the President responded, preempting his Chief of Staff, "bargaining means both sides get something."

"So, just what bargaining chip are you putting on the table?" Joe asked.

Here, the Chief of Staff took over again. "If Pritchard will cease all anti-Program activity of any kind, we will guarantee that no child will be forced to undress at school on Monday."

"I assume that you mean Monday and every day thereafter in perpetuity," Joe said.

"At least until empowering legislation is enacted," the Chief of Staff responded. Joe chose not to say anything about that obvious bit of posturing.

"Joe, please contact Pritchard and present the offer?" Garrett asked Richter.

"All right, I'll do that, Mr. President. Is that all you wanted tonight?"

"Please contact Pritchard now, Joe." Garrett said. Joe knew very well that the President wanted the contact to be immediate. He could not remember the last time anyone from the Democratic side was in the position of asking him for anything that they really needed. He could be excused for playing it a little.

"In private or on speakerphone, Mr. President?"

That caught Garrett a little by surprise. "Put it on the speaker but don't tell Pritchard."

It took a while to get to Pritchard, but Joe was recognized as someone with priority access by Pritchard's staff. After the greeting, Joe asked Jason "Would you consider shutting down the attacks on the Naked in School Program if it essentially ended right now?"

"Define essentially."

"No student would ever be forced to undress again."

"That's not enough, Joe."

"Oh? Why not?" Joe asked.

"We're going to get that, anyway. The Program is dead. It may take some days or weeks, but it's done for."

"So, what would you need?" Joe asked.

Jason did not have to consult any of his experts. "Vouchers." Some around the table could not restrain their gasps. Vouchers was a concept that was considered thoroughly dead and buried long ago. "Oh, and national legalization of home schooling, too," Jason added.

Even Joe was surprised at that. "That's, uh, a pretty stiff demand," Joe commented.

"I'm not sure who you're dealing with, Joe, but everyone, right up through the President knows that the Program won't survive. The ads have already been damaging to the President, I'm sure. The longer they run, the more he will be tainted. He works hard to avoid that."

"I can't imagine the Democrats would go for that," Joe said.

"I hope not," Jason said quickly. "Look, Joe, like most Americans, I thought I knew about the Program, but I had no idea. I can't even imagine the incredibly elitist thinking that came up with it. How any sane politician could support it is completely beyond me."

At that point, Jason was pretty sure that some powerful folks were listening to the conversation and he was going to use the soapbox for all he was worth. "By the time we're done, the public will know every little truth about what they do to kids in our schools. Do you know that we already have over thirty video clips of scenes that would be considered assault anywhere else in our society? Believe me, the public is going to see them with with as little distortion as the law allows."

"You don't sound ready to compromise," Joe observed.

"Oh, I am. I definitely am. Vouchers and home school are critical in my mind. They are a step back from what is turning into nothing but mass brainwashing in the government schools. Those of us in industry see the need for at least some students that are truly educated in things that matter. Under the current administration, that could only happen if we have private schooling."

"Would you stop the ads while we negotiate?" Joe asked.

"Not a chance. The ads stop when the last child has been forced to undress or do anything sexual against his or her will," Jason said emphatically.

"Isn't that a pretty hard-nosed position."

"Dammit, Richter! Stop acting like a wannabe liberal and grow some balls! Don't you believe in anything anymore? Shit like the Program, thought up by clueless pseudo-intellectual elitists is immoral, dangerous, and it infringes on human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to us Americans. Most of it is nothing but attempts to build a more manageable electorate. Those two kids had it all figured out. We're going to see that the rest of the country gets it figured out."

"If you feel that way, why are you willing to stop the ads, even for a price?"

"The immediate critical need is to stop the human rights travesty that is the Program. If Garret wants to try to keep his hands clean, that is what it will cost him. The Program is dead. It's just a matter of how soon and how much shit splatters on the White House."

"But you must know what red flags vouchers and home schooling are to the Democrats," Joe pointed out.

"Of course I know. It's because of what I said. They want a nice, manageable, homogeneous population. They no longer believe in diversity. It's too unpredictable for the dictatorship they want to establish. Look, Joe, you should know all of this stuff. Just tell whoever you're dealing with that until the Program is shut down and we have those two things, the ads will build. There are also several other things that will happen Monday and put the Program right in the news."

"So, there's no way to get the ads stopped immediately?" Joe asked, knowing that was what he would be asked.

"Hmmmm. Here's what I'll do," Jason answered. "We'll stop the ads right now, but they will start again full force that minute we see the Program in operation in any school."

"So they would have to kill it?"

"I guess they could cancel school until the voucher and home schooling bills are enacted," Jason offered with a chuckle.

"Let me present that idea and I'll get back to you shortly," Joe said.

When Joe hung up the phone, there was dead silence around the table for many seconds. Finally, the Speaker said "Mr. President, that's too high a price. Just make it look like you're doing the public a service by shutting it down. Uh, sorry, Summer."

"You all need to know that Summer came to me, telling me that things would get bad and I would have to shut it down," Garret said.

"Joe, Catherine, thank you for joining us. We need to talk among ourselves for a while," Garrett said in obvious dismissal.

When the two Republicans were gone, Senate Majority asked "Is there really no chance of saving the Program, Summer?"

"The bill was the best chance," Summer replied. "If all of Pritchard's attacks work, too many Democrats will not support it."

"But we can control the votes," Senate Majority objected.

"It has been a long time since voting the party line could cost a legislator their seat," Garrett explained. "We all know that we hold the votes of many people who disagree violently with some of our most progressive social programs. Pritchard knows that. He will use the Program to soften the support of those voters."

"Do you honestly think any of our people could lose their seat over this?"

"Absolutely," Garrett stated. "We have helped to condition the voters to single issue thinking. Pritchard could use that thinking against us."

"I thought support for the Program was more widespread than that."

"I have already got people trying to find out what things Pritchard has up his sleeve besides the ads," Garrett told them. Let's see what we can find out and do another assessment tomorrow noon."

As everyone stood to leave, Garrett said "Summer, please stay a minute."

When they were the only two left, the President told her "That showed a lot of loyalty tonight. From you, I am not surprised to see that. I like loyal people close around me. However this falls out, there will be something good for you."

"Thank you, Mr. President." Now, if Summer could just avoid thinking about all of her people that would be cut loose, everything would be fine.


"Jason, thanks for taking my call again," Joe Richter said as he called Jason back from his limo. "There are a couple of things you should know. First of all, the President, all four top Congressional leaders, and Summer were listening."

"That's pretty much what I assumed," Jason answered.

"Also, the President told everyone that Summer had come to him saying he needed to shut the Program down for his own good."

"Now, that's interesting! I appreciate the update, Joe."


Ben and Patricia had left Summer's home in a highly emotional state after telling their boss that they were resigning effective immediately. Their own apartment was a short cab ride away, and they were silent for the entire trip, just clinging to each other.

Patricia had always known how fortunate they were to have two good government jobs. Personally, she knew how fortunate she was to have the love of a handsome, talented, considerate man like Ben. Beyond that, he was a rarity in that day, a one-woman man, and she was the lucky woman.

Everything would have been wonderful for Patricia except for the special condition of Ben's employment with Summer Friedel. Although strictly illegal by any standard, even in politics, Ben was required to fuck Summer as a means of stress relief for her.

What he did was nothing like making love. There was no kissing, no hugging, no expression of affection. She presented herself, bent over a chair or a bed, clothed in a robe that was lifted above her waist, in a rather ritualistic fashion. Exposing himself to the minimum extent possible, he entered her and began stroking.

Summer responded very, very strongly to vaginal stimulation. Ben was large and had excellent control. Thus, with a relatively minimum of contact and no 'love-making', he could bring her to orgasm and provide her the tension relief that she seemed to need so badly when stressful situations occurred.

Both Patricia and Ben had known the requirement when he took the job with Summer, and being sophisticated adults working on a sophisticated, sexually oriented program, his special duties should not have been a strain on their relationship. That, at least was their thinking at the beginning.

For quite a while, Patricia had handled Ben's 'emergency duties' quite well. In fact, she handled it better than did Ben. He was the one who began to view his sessions with Summer as stealing something from his lover. That, in turn, hurt the relationship with Patricia - the guilt got in the way.

Ben truly was at the point of quitting. They had discussed whether they could live on just her salary in the worst case. He had hoped that Summer would help him find another position, but there was no guarantee how she would react to his resignation.

Jason Pritchard's offer could not have come at a better time. From Jason's standpoint, after the fact, it appeared that the move was unnecessary, but as part of the overall strategy to attack the Program, it made sense.

As they entered their apartment, none of those things were on the minds of the Patricia and Ben. All they could think about was the end of the one thing that had prevented their relationship from being as close and as complete as they both wanted it to be. Once inside, they just stood motionless and silent for a long minute.

It was Patricia who moved first. "Stay right here. I'll be right back," she told him. In about two minutes, she returned wearing a short, light robe, not too different from Summer's 'ceremonial' garment.

When she bent over the arm of a couch, Ben understood what was happening. This was another ceremony, a ceremony of freedom. She would forever be the only one to enjoy intrusion into her body. By taking him the same way that Summer had all of those times, she was purging the guilt, and hopefully even the memory, of the duty that had stood between them for so long.

Ben's way was to make love to Patricia. The sterile, mechanical nature of his intercourse with Summer was a complete contrast to what the lovers did together. That was essential to making it minimally bearable to Ben.

"How ... how did she get you in?" Patricia asked as he started to undress. "No! Just take it out. Don't undress. Do like you did with her. Please! I need this! WE need this! Did she touch you, guide you in?"

"Yes, she did. I did not want to touch her there. She understood that."

It was not the loving, worshipful way that Patricia always guided him in. She imitated Summer's technique quite accurately. When he was barely seated, he grabbed her hips and she let go of him. He kept his hands on her hips through the dozen or so strokes that it took before he bottomed out.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.