Casting Off Convention - Cover

Casting Off Convention

Copyright© 2006 by Darkniciad

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Christi Crimm is determined to ignore custom and prejudice to pursue her chosen vocation in the male-dominated world of sellswords. Along the way, she discovers this isn't the only taboo of society that she is inclined to ignore. If you're just looking for sex, skip ahead to chapter 3. This is a history tale about one of the main characters in my story Blackhawk Hall.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

"I will be so glad to see home again," Corrine remarked, as they ate the noon meal the next day.

Celeste added, "As will I. I have learned a lesson about depending upon my magic to carry me through the dangers presented by traveling alone."

Rochelle asked, "So, what's this Dalesholme like? Any decent inns and taverns? I'm looking to celebrate a bit, before we hit the road again to join up with the rest of the Hawks. I'm ready for some comfort."

Cordain laughed and replied, "You will find that the taverns provide a great deal of pleasurable diversion. The city is accustomed to mercenary visitors, and some even make their home there, when they choose to settle for a time. As to your accommodations during your stay, I hope that the two of you will guest with us."

"Isn't that going to breed some bad blood with the rest of the company?" Christi speculated.

Rochelle blew a raspberry. "Nah — we won't be there long, and they'll all be so drunk the first day that they won't even remember it. You've certainly earned your right to enjoy a bit of special treatment, Christi."

Christi shrugged and asserted, "I was just doing the job we're being paid to do."

Rochelle clapped her friend on the shoulder and said, "The point is — you did it damn well."

"I agree," affirmed Cordain. "I will ensure that no large fanfare accompanies your stay, despite the likelihood that our mother might wish otherwise. I plan to provide the accommodations for the rest of the company at the finest hostel in the city, and they will thus retain the coin they would have otherwise spent on lodging for their entertainment."

Rochelle laughed and grabbed Christi's shoulder, exclaiming, "So quit worrying, and enjoy your reward for a job well done."

Celeste suggested to Cordain, "They should have the guest rooms in the East wing, near the stairs." She the turned to Christi and Rochelle and said, "The rooms are adjoined by a bath — a warm one."

"This is getting better every minute," Rochelle remarked.

Raptor shouted out, "Get your boots on, and get ready to march! I'm ready to collect my pay, and find a place to rest my carcass where there's a bunk between me and the ground!"

Rochelle stood, shouldered her pack, and asked Cordain, "How much longer?"

"Three — perhaps four hours," he replied, "We should begin seeing the farms that surround the city within a few minutes."

Rochelle took a deep breath and said, "I can almost smell the beer already."

Christi laughed as she shouldered her own pack, and the company prepared to move out.


Everyone in the company had a spring in his or her step as they approached the city of Dalesholme a few hours later. The city was fair-sized, walled, and a steady stream of traffic moved in and out as the company marched toward the gates. A few of the men, who had visited the city before, spoke about the lively nature of the taverns, as well as the beauty of the women of negotiable virtue.

Cordain sent a young man he met near the gate running to the keep that was his ancestral home, to fetch the pay for the mercenary company. He then directed the company to the hostel where they would bed down for free during their stay.

Along the way, friendly townsfolk and other mercenaries greeted them, and many who knew Cordain and the sisters moved to express their joy regarding the siblings' safe return. The town bustled, with a busy marketplace and merchant shops scattered on nearly every street.

The young man returned with a smiling servant just as the group reached the hostel. Raptor received the coin owed for the rescue and the march, and distributed it with praise for each mercenary's efforts. Cordain then distributed the bonuses, which amounted to double the coin promised for the work. His final announcement, that he would pay for their stay at the hostel, drew a loud cheer from the company. The men quickly stowed their gear and hurried toward the taverns.

Cordain led his siblings, Christi, and Rochelle to the keep, where he showed the two mercenaries to their rooms. The chambers were lavish for guest rooms, and the bath that lay between them was large enough for more than one person to share. Cordain said he would have it filled immediately, and would ensure it remained warm until they chose to use it.

Rochelle clapped her hands as she tossed her pack down at the foot of her bed. "Okay, I'm ready to go celebrate. Let's go join the rest of the company at the tavern."

Celeste said, "I will bring copies of a few easy spells for you in the morning, Christi."

"Not too early. I may not be in the best shape first thing in the morning," Christi remarked with a laugh as she sat down her own pack.

"In the afternoon, then," Celeste responded with a laugh of her own.

"I can have hot water brought for the basins, if you wish to wash before going back into the city," Cordain offered.

Rochelle shrugged and said, "I'm not worried about it. The place where everyone is going sounds like it's a sellsword watering hole, and we probably won't stand out with the grit of the road on us. After a couple of beers, I won't care anyway."

Christi gestured with her thumb and said, "I'm with her. I'm ready for a few drinks."

"The guards at the gates have been ordered to give you admittance at any hour. Go and enjoy the fruits of your labors," Cordain said with a nod of his head.

The two warrior-women did exactly that, without delay.


Although they had been close to stumbling when they left the tavern, the walk in the night air back to the keep had sobered Christi and Rochelle enough that they were able to walk straight and steady by the time they arrived. They were both still feeling very good, however.

As promised, the guards admitted them without hesitation, and they reached their rooms shortly thereafter. Christi ran her fingers through her hair and wrinkled her nose. "I'm definitely ready for a bath now. You'd think that a man would figure out that when he can't manage to hold onto a beer without spilling it on someone, he doesn't need any more."

"Same here," Rochelle responded and walked over to open the door that adjoined their rooms. After opening the door and looking inside, she turned back to Christi and said, "Cordain kept his promise. The tub is full, it's steaming, and there are towels and soap left in there for us."

Christi asked, "You want to go first?"

Rochelle jerked her head toward the open door. "The tub is big enough. We should just share. That way one of us won't be stuck waiting."

Thoughts and emotions immediately went to war in Christi's head and heart. Before she even realized what she was saying, she responded, "Sure," the alcohol in her system overcoming her hesitation.

Rochelle smiled and walked into the bath, and Christi followed. Christi had to fight hard to keep her eyes off Rochelle as the other woman undressed. She was concentrating so hard on keeping her eyes away from Rochelle's body, that she didn't notice Rochelle was doing little to hide that she was admiring Christi's nude form.

The two women slipped into the bath — which was indeed warm and felt wonderful — and started to wash. Christi felt tingles running through her body every time Rochelle brushed up against her, and it seemed as if the other woman was constantly doing so as she washed and shaved her legs.

While Rochelle shaved her mound, Christi at last acknowledged something that she had truly known for a long time. She was attracted to other women. It was a purely sexual attraction, but it was undeniable. Christi actually felt relieved once she admitted the truth to herself, and the feelings weren't quite as disturbing as they had been. The thing that was disturbing her now was that she doubted she would ever be able to explore those feelings, because there was little chance she would summon up the courage to discuss the subject with another woman.

Rochelle finished shaving and ran two fingers over her full outer labia, now smooth once again. When she raised her eyes, she saw Christi looking at her. Christi's eyes were focused on her freshly shaven sex, but the woman almost appeared to be looking through her, deep in thought, as opposed to at her.

Rochelle offered the scissors and razor to Christi. "Want to trim up a bit? I kind of get the impression you're a bit embarrassed about how untamed your hair is down there."

Christi's eyes snapped back into focus, and she quickly turned her head slightly, so that she wasn't gazing at the other woman's pussy. Thinking it would perhaps cover her stare, and actually wanting to trim back the wild, bushy patch between her legs, Christi said, "Yes, it does bother me a bit." She then took the scissors and razor, rising up to her knees and sitting the razor down on the edge of the tub.

Christi had difficulty manipulating the scissors. The angle was strange to her, and she constantly felt as if she was holding the dainty clippers in the wrong hand.

Rochelle rose up and asked, "Do you want me to do it for you? You'll get used to it in time, but there's a lot of work to do down there, and I can do it easier."

Christi felt wetness gathering between her legs that had nothing to do with the water in the tub. Her tongue felt like a lead weight in her mouth, so she simply nodded in response to the question.

Rochelle put her hands on Christi's abdomen, pushing a little. "Lean back and put your hands on the edge of the tub behind you."

Christi followed the instructions, which served to thrust her crotch forward toward the other woman. Rochelle put her hands on Christi's knees, and then slowly moved her hands forward toward the dark tangle of hair. Once Rochelle's hands reached Christi's thighs, she pushed them apart with gentle pressure.

Christi parted her thighs, her heart beating fast in her chest. She fought hard not to shudder from Rochelle's touch, and hoped that the other woman wouldn't notice how wet she was getting.

Rochelle did notice, and she had to fight just as hard to not let her arousal show.

Working with practiced efficiency, Rochelle snipped the long hair surrounding Christi's sex, steadily revealing her folds. Rochelle breathed in the scent of Christi's arousal, letting her fingers stray — in what appeared to be an innocent manner — to Christi's moist inner lips quite often.

Christi's breathing quickened, and she could not help but watch with rapt attention as Rochelle revealed her nether lips. Her nipples were now turgid points, and her clit throbbed, begging for attention. She wanted nothing more right now than for Rochelle to put down the scissors and slide a finger or tongue between her folds. Rochelle smiled as she labored, and Christi thought the other woman's nipples looked hard as well. Christi curiously wondered, Is she getting hot from touching me?

Rochelle snapped the scissors one last time and put them down on the edge of the tub. She then cupped her hands and dipped them in the water, pouring it over Christi's mound to wash away any loose hair. Once she had done this three times, Rochelle ran her fingers over the tips of Christi's now close-cropped hairs and asked, "Do you like it?"

Christi could not suppress the slight shudder that ran through her body from that touch, and the suggestive tone in Rochelle's voice. Nodding her head, Christi replied, "Yes," with hints of the need she felt present in her tone, despite all attempts to keep her voice normal and neutral.

Rochelle asked, "Would you like me to shave you?" She continued to let her fingers move up and down over the short hairs, sending a tickling tingle all through Christi's body. "It's certainly cooler out in the heat, and I know it makes me feel cleaner. I think you'd look good with just a little triangle pointing down, like a signpost."

"Yes, do it," Christi replied, her voice slightly husky as her desire built toward a fever pitch.

A crooked grin decorated Rochelle's face as she reached for the razor. She picked up another handful of water and wetted the hair between Christi's legs, and then began to shave her, starting with the hair on her outer lips.

Christi's breathing steadily deepened as Rochelle pulled the razor, shearing away the hair and leaving soft, bare skin behind. Rochelle's fingers softly tugged at Christi's lips, moving them to reach hairs in the creases, and sending shockwaves of pleasure up Christi's spine with every touch. Though too absorbed in watching the other woman between her legs to notice, she was wet enough now that she was dripping.

Rochelle certainly noticed, the heady scent making her mouth water, as she finished shaving away the hair surrounding Christi's sex. Turning her attention to the remaining patch above, she sculpted the hair into a triangle, as she had mentioned earlier.

With a final stroke of the razor, and a last splash of water, Rochelle finished. Putting the razor down, she cupped Christi's sex in her hand and ran it upward over the smooth flesh. "Does it feel good?"

The suggestion in Rochelle's voice this time was completely unmasked, as was the desire in her eyes. The two women's eyes locked, silently communicating their desires.

Christi sucked in a sharp, noisy breath, unable to prevent the sound from escaping her, or to keep her body from trembling under Rochelle's touch. She gasped out, "Gods, yes."

A crooked, knowing smile spread across Rochelle's face. She let out a little moan and put her hands on the edge of the tub, leaning over Christi, their eyes still locked. Letting her breasts brush against Christi's as she moved forward, Rochelle kissed her.

With her weight almost completely supported by her hands behind her, Christi could barely move as she quivered and returned the kiss. Rochelle's tongue snaked out and tickled Christi's gums, and then their tongues intertwined.

Christi moaned when Rochelle rose up from the kiss, looking into her eyes again. Christi's pussy ached to be touched, and there was a sensation of warmth running throughout her body, manifested in a flush of color in her face and chest.

Rochelle reached behind Christi and wrapped her arms around her, guiding her up into another kiss as they knelt in the quickly cooling water. When they broke from the kiss, Rochelle said, "I knew you wanted me. I saw you looking at me. Celeste, and Corrine, too. You don't understand those feelings, do you?"

Christi licked her lips and replied, "I think I do now."

Rochelle let out a sharp moan that bordered on a short purr. Reaching down to caress Christi's bottom for a moment, she then stood up and stepped out of the tub, grasping Christi's hand as she did so. Christi allowed Rochelle to guide her, standing and stepping out as well.

Rochelle moved to pull down a towel hanging from a peg on the wall while looking back over her shoulder at Christi. Christi, in turn, watched the play of Rochelle's muscles in her back and buttocks as the woman sensually strutted the couple of steps toward the towel.

Christi stroked her hands over Rochelle's body as the woman blotted her dry. The feeling was so much different from that of touching a man. Rochelle's skin was smooth, and not covered in hair like the men Christi had bedded. Quiet sounds of pleasure emerged from her whenever the towel passed over a sensitive part of her body, and it was not only her most private parts that caused those sensations. Every inch of Christi's body felt alive with energy. Even the most innocent touch to her abdomen, her back, or any number of other places carried a sensual power that made Christi tingle.

The same erotic pulses of pleasure shot through Christi when Rochelle handed her the towel to return the favor. Christi was fascinated by Rochelle's response to her touches. The woman obviously had a swell of pleasure building within her, but it didn't carry with it the urgency and animal need she saw in men when she had teased them in similar ways.

Once they were both dry, Rochelle took the towel and tossed it toward the peg on the wall, and then took Christi's hand in hers. Pulling Christi toward the guest room given to her, Rochelle walked backwards, keeping her eyes on Christi's body as they moved toward the bed in the room.

When Rochelle's legs touched the bed, she again kissed Christi. Rochelle stroked Christi's neck and cheek as their tongues embraced, and Christi's hands moved to trace the lines of Rochelle's back. Their breasts just touched each other, the slightly taller Rochelle's nipples grazing the upper globes of Christi's breasts, while Christi's pebble-hard buds rubbed against the bottom of Rochelle's firm globes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.