It Cuts Both Ways - Cover

It Cuts Both Ways

Copyright© 2006 by Les Lumens

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After six months with no sex, Jackie is at the breaking point with her husband, Chris. He's keeping a secret from her - but is it what she thinks it is?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Chris poured more ice into the bucket, and tossed another log on the fire. Glancing at his watch, he saw it was twenty after eleven.

She must still be mad at me. I knew I should have just told her right from the beginning. He sighed at that thought, and then considered the alternative, Maybe they're just wooing a new client, and she had to work late to get things ready. It's happened before.

He blew out a breath, one he didn't even realize he had been holding, when he heard Jackie's Jag pulling into the driveway. A quick glance around to make sure he had everything ready, but artfully hidden from immediate view, got him thinking about where he planned to steer the evening. That had him stiffening in anticipation a moment later as he heard the garage door closing.

She walked in and thoughts of sex were immediately replaced by concern when he saw her. She was limping a bit, and her expression showed hints of pain. "Baby, are you okay?" He walked over to her and took her hand, starting to take her briefcase for her.

He couldn't stop himself from wincing when she jerked away from him. "Leave me alone. Just leave me alone."

"Are you still mad at me? I'm sorry I tried to make excuses and avoid it, I should have just come right out and told you what was wrong..."

"Are you still mad at me?" She mocked him in a high-pitched, nasally voice. "I bet your tart was disappointed when you had to save one for me, to try and cover things up, huh?" She swept past him toward the bedroom.

Chris caught up with her and put a restraining hand on her shoulder. "Jackie, what are you talking about? I need to tell you what's been wrong with me all this time."

"Get your hand off me," Jackie growled, pausing after each word.

He pulled his hand away, and she spun on him, red-hot anger burning in her eyes. "I saw you leaving with that big-titted slut at lunch today. To think I was coming down there to make up with you. I'm such an idiot." Turning away, she started back toward the bedroom door again.

At first, he was simply more confused than ever, and then it dawned on him. "Cynthia? Jackie, we just happened to be going the same way, I was headed down there to pick up something. I would never cheat on you. Will you please wait?"

Pausing just outside the bedroom door, Jackie shook her head and then swept inside, slamming the door behind her.

Chris walked up and knocked on the door. "Jackie, I mean it; you're the only one I want. I had something wrong with me, I couldn't get hard, no matter how turned on I was. I was embarrassed to tell you, or anyone. I finally realized I had to see a doctor, and he gave me something that fixed it. Things will be back to normal now, Baby."

He waited a minute for a response, and then knocked on the door again, "Jackie? Did you hear me?"

The sound of water filling the tub in the master bath was her only response.

He knocked twice more, but she still refused to acknowledge his presence. Muttering curses under his breath, he went to put away the champagne, love oil, and everything else he had prepared for the romantic romp he had hoped he'd be having right now.


Chris walked out of the spare bedroom when he heard Jackie get up, but he barely opened his mouth to speak when she turned and stared daggers at him. She almost appeared to be daring him to say anything, waiting to explode the moment he did.

They stood, awkwardly looking at each other from across the room for a minute, and then Jackie shook her head and walked toward the front door.

He sighed as he heard the door close, immediately followed by the sound of the Jaguar firing up and leaving. He'd asked for today off as well, when he requested to leave yesterday, figuring that after six months of no sex, they would probably need more than a night to get caught up.

So much for that idea.

Chris paced and muttered to himself, his usual manner of working through problems. "Okay, I've got to convince her I'm not cheating. I knew I should have never hired Cynthia." He let out a growl, thinking that he should go in and let her go — today.

He sighed then, shook his head, and resumed pacing. It wasn't Cynthia's fault, and she was a damn good assistant. "It's my fault, that's whose fault it is. Why wouldn't she think I was cheating when I was walking around here in cloak and dagger mode all the time, because my damn dick decided to take a vacation."

Thinking it through, he decided that surely the paperwork from the doctor would convince her, if he could get her to read it. If that didn't work, likely nothing would. "Need to give her time and space, let her burn the anger out of her system. Then I'll give her the paperwork and explain again. Diamonds. Definitely a time for diamonds. I can fix this."

He kept pacing for a while longer, piecing together a plan of how he was going to try to make this up to her, when and if she ever gave him the opportunity.


Jackie made two stops on the way to work, one at the drug store, and one at the sex shop. Chris didn't really like anal, although he'd done it for her frequently because she loved it so much. With an enema, a pack of moist wipes, and a nice big bottle of lube waiting in her briefcase, Jackie hoped Dan would be open to stretching her ass. The thought of such a big cock in her ass was a little scary, but at the same time, she knew her panties were in danger of getting very damp just from the thought of it.

Getting through the day of work was torturous, and Dan's stop with her mail was even more so. They kept things under wraps, only sharing a smile, a few whispered words, and some eyebrow twitches as he dropped off her mail and picked up her packages.

Finally, people started leaving for the day. It was the time they had agreed upon, so Jackie closed the door and called Dan's cell. She smiled when he answered it on the first ring. Obviously, he was anticipating this evening as much as her.

"I've been hard all day," he chuckled when he answered the phone.

"I'm soaked. God, I want that dick, and I want it now."

"It was so hot fucking you in your office. I want to do it one more time."

Jackie paused. They had pretty much planned to go back to his place, but thinking about it now, she was getting turned on by the thought of fucking him here again too. It was deliciously naughty, having sex in her office with people — at least security, if nothing else — still in the building.

"One more time, then we go back to your place," Jackie agreed. Her lip twitched up into a crooked grin then, and she asked in a husky whisper, "How would you like to fuck my ass?"

"Oh, fuck yeah; I'd love to fuck that hot ass."

Jackie purred and quivered, hearing him laugh in response on the other end of the line. "Nine thirty. Security should be the only people here by then. I want to be able to moan and scream while that big cock of yours is inside me, so after that we go back to your place."

"Whatever you want, Jackie. I'll see you at nine thirty."

"I'll be wet, and waiting."

Hanging up the phone, Jackie stared at the clock and willed time to move faster.


At nine o'clock, the building was all but abandoned, which was good, because the last thing Jackie wanted was anyone around for what she was about to do. Heading to the washroom, she went into a stall and pulled the enema out of her purse. It was warm, as she had rested it between her thighs and left it there for a couple of hours, while trying to pass the time on the computer.

Fifteen minutes later, she walked back into her office. She just planned for a quick romp here when Dan arrived, and then they'd go back to his place so he could take her ass. She wasn't about to do the necessary clean up at his apartment, though. Now, she would be ready when they got there.

Jackie was waiting just inside her open office door when he arrived. A quick walk around had let her know that there wasn't a soul on the floor. Most of her co-workers were at a conference in San Francisco, and those who hadn't gone were far from likely to come in late.

Listening to the amplified chime of the elevator, she chuckled. Her mother had sent her all sorts of baby things, ever hoping to sway her daughter, and now Jackie had found a way to get some use out of the baby monitor. It would let her know if anyone came upstairs. The second chime sounded, and she heard the elevator door open. Nobody would be slipping upstairs without her knowing it.

She backed into her office, beckoning him when he walked into view. He smiled and twitched his eyebrows, closing and locking the door behind him. From the way her nipples pressed against the material of her blouse, he could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. A quick grope as they kissed revealed that she wasn't wearing panties either. She was jerking down his pants almost as soon as their lips met.

When she came up for air, Dan grabbed a handful of her hair and said in a husky growl, "I can't stop thinking about fucking your ass, it's driving me crazy."

Caught up in the heat of the moment, Jackie abandoned her original plan. She shivered and let out a sensual purr, turning and walking over to her briefcase. Dan smiled wide when she pulled out the bottle of lube and walked over to the couch, stepping out of her skirt at the same time.

By the time Dan managed to get his shoes off and step out of his own pants, Jackie had her blouse off and she was bent over with her hands on the back of the couch, waving her ass in his direction. He tossed his shirt aside, and wasted no time crossing the floor, as she stood back up.

Squeezing a generous dollop of lube into her hand, Jackie reached down and stroked her hand over Dan's hard cock, coating it in the slippery stuff. Wiping her hand off with a towel, she handed him the bottle and turned back around, bending until her hands were resting on the seat of the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.