Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest 4 - Cover

Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest 4

Copyright© 2007 by Les Lumens

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Falling asleep playing DQIV, I end up dreaming about the game. But, is it really a dream? I'm trapped in the game, but if this is torture - chain me to the wall! (Fanfic written as part of a challenge elsewhere)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Humor  

I woke up the next day, still sticky and weak. Nara's spells proved quite potent, and I was able to get a rise twice more. I didn't even remember pulling from her the final time, before I collapsed into an exhausted slumber.

Nara awoke a short time later, rolling over and kissing me. "Good Morning."

"Probably closer to afternoon," I chuckled.

Nara's eyes opened wide. "Oh — oh dear. I have two important people scheduled for readings today. I must go, before I miss them."

"I'll find something to do for the day," I said, folding my arms behind my head.

"And I'll provide you with plenty to do tonight," Nara whispered sexily into my ear, before kissing me again and rising to look for her clothing.

I lay in bed for a short while after Nara left, still feeling pretty worn out from the marathon sex the night before. Finally, boredom got to me, and I climbed reluctantly out of bed.

A quick bath a little while later helped me feel better, and I hit the streets, dressed this time in common clothing. I passed Taloon's shop, and I almost went in. The crowd looked pretty thick, however, and I didn't really need anything. I decided to give it a miss for now, and head over for a long overdue date with the casino.


I laughed as I lost yet another bet on the monster fights. The coins didn't really mean much, as I was just goofing off by that point. I'd lost two hands of poker upon first sitting down, but after a few double-downs on the third, I had sixty-four thousand coins in my casino account.

After a couple more big wins, the dealers had started to scowl at me, so I decided that was enough poker for the day. Heading over to the slots, I played with a tiny percentage of my winnings. After quite a few losses, I hit a couple of big jackpots, and got back well into the black again. With a nice bankroll safely away from my gambling lust, I played for a few hours on the numerous machines. They were far more varied than those in the actual game were, and it was a great deal of fun.

When the casino employees started scowling at me again, I moved on from the slots. After all, there was no sense in pissing them off and being thrown out my first day. Since then, I'd been watching monster fights for several hours. Once again, I'd only used a small percentage of my slot winnings, adding to the stockpile of coins from poker. I only had a few of those coins left, and with nightfall approaching, I decided to call it a day.

One of the bunny girls walked over, offering me a drink. I grabbed the foaming tankard, and then slowly dropped a dozen casino coins into her cleavage with a wink, as a tip. Twitching her eyebrows, she said, "Just call out if you need anything. My name is Candy."

"I'll do that. You're sweet, Candy." I managed to keep from chuckling at my own purposely-lame joke.

"You don't know how sweet," she said as she turned. She looked back over her shoulder before stepping away, and added, "But maybe you'd like to find out?"

I chuckled as she walked off, with a little extra sway in her shapely bottom — much of which hung out of her skimpy costume.

"No! Damn!"

I recognized the voice, and turned to see Mara leaning her head up against one of the slot machines. She thumped her head against it a couple of times, and then sat bolt upright when a small troupe of musicians began to play.

"Oh no," Mara gasped. She then hurried through a door near the casino stage. The door was labeled Performers Only.

"So this is where you dance," I mumbled. Casino employees were in the process of moving around tables, and bringing out additional seats. I noticed that there were quite a few patrons, mostly men, also filtering in through the front door of the casino.

I moved up toward the stage, planning to take a seat right up front, but a spindly worker put his hand on my chest before I could sit down.

"If you want to sit in front, you have to pay. Three coins up front — and you're expected to tip the dancers."

I scowled at the guy for a moment, and then glanced down at his hand on my chest. He moved his hand, looking a little worried and apologetic.

I pulled four casino coins out of my pocket, tossed them on the table, and said, "There you go. Take the fourth and buy yourself some manners, jackass. I'd be happy to teach you for free, if you'd like."

The guy obviously caught the warning tone in my voice. "That won't be necessary, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Would you like a drink, Sir?"

I chuckled and sat down. "That's better. If you're going to be in customer service, I suggest you moderate your attitude. You can take care of business without acting like an ass. Keep your eyes open. When I turn this tankard upside down, send Candy over with another one."

"Of course, Sir. Enjoy the show, Sir." He then scampered off to the other side of the stage, to help where he would be as far from me as possible.

I chuckled, thinking, If all my dreams were this much fun, I might actually get some regular sleep. Nara's planning to do naughty things with me again tonight, and Candy certainly looks like she's game, if things don't work out with Nara.

I felt a little guilt for thinking that for a moment, but laughed it off and took another long pull from my beer. Screw it, this is just a dream. No sense in stifling it with my damn conscience. It isn't like I'm actually going to be hurting anyone's feelings; they're figments of my subconscious imagination.

The music changed, and the first of the dancers came out. A blonde woman with an overly generous endowment topside, it was obviously that salient feature that drew the whoops and coins she earned for her dance — because she wasn't that good. I tossed a coin her way, just to be polite. I was actually enjoying the music more than her dancing. It wasn't any song from the game, but it had all the flavor of the soundtrack. I always loved the game's music, and I found my feet tapping to the beat of the songs. I made a mental note to go tip the musicians when I had a chance.

Two more dancers hit the stage after the blonde. Both were quite beautiful — and a lot better dancers than the first. I finally flipped my tankard when the third woman started her dance, wisely moderating my consumption after my first experience with the potent local brew.

Candy did a lot of bending over to show her cleavage, and brushing up against me as she delivered my drink. When I pulled out the coins to tip her, she shoved her tits in my face with a wink. I deposited the coins in exactly the same location as I had the first tip I'd given her. I missed most of the third girl's dance thanks to the closer action of the waitress.

Loud whoops, tankards banging on tables, and feet stomping on the floor signaled the emergence of the next dancer on the stage. I looked back from where I was watching Candy's swishing bottom, and saw Mara take the stage.

Her outfit was far more risqué than those of the previous dancers. Mara's firm, handful-sized breasts were almost completely bare, with only the nipples truly concealed. Likewise, ample amounts of her dark brown skin — identical to her sister's — showed through the nearly transparent silken skirt she wore. It looked like she wore some sort of panties beneath the skirt, but they blended so well with her skin that it was difficult to tell.

I blew out a low whistle when Mara started to dance. Her movements screamed of sensuality, even before she started to weave through the crowd, gliding her hands over the patrons in the front row. Pirouetting sprites from the game didn't do her ability any more justice than the sprites representing the sisters did to show their true beauty. I thought that exotic dancers on any world would probably gnaw their own livers watching Mara dance. Her dance was so overtly sexual, it was nearly like watching porn. You almost forgot that she was dressed at all.

Coins flew left and right onto the stage. Whenever a large amount of coins clattered on the wood, Mara would spin in the direction they had come from. The larger the amount of coin, the more attention she paid to the person who had tossed them.

Grinning mischievously, I pulled out a handful of coins, and waited until Mara spun away from another table. I tossed the coins onto the stage with a loud clatter, and saw Mara's eyes light up when she turned and noticed me.

The scene from History of the World where Josephus is being tested as a eunuch popped into my head as Mara danced around me. Rock hard instants after she arrived at my table, I quoted a line from the movie in my head, The jig is up!

For just a moment, I thought I caught the scent of arousal from her. Considering how close her pussy was to my face at that point, I really didn't doubt it. I also knew that she wasn't wearing anything beneath that thin skirt, and that she was shaven bare.

The music built to a crescendo as Mara spun around my chair, her hands roving over my chest and arms. When the music finished with a flourish, Mara finished her dance by spinning to her knees at my feet. She slid her hands up my legs as she stood, saying, "So, we meet again. Did you like my dance?"

"You're, very — very good," I replied.

Mara glanced down without the slightest hint of shame at the bulge from my erection. She smiled and said, "I guess you did like my dance. I'll be back out in a little while for another spin, will you be here?"

"I think I might stick around," I answered.

Mara laughed and danced her way to the stage, to collect her coins and take a few bows. Once she went backstage, a poet came out. The patrons appeared to be tolerating him as a necessary evil, while the dancers and musicians took a break.

Signaling the formerly rude employee, I told him to save my seat, and took the opportunity to walk over to the musicians. Pulling out coins, I said, "You all have a lot of talent, and nobody pays much attention to it because of the girls." I then started distributing generous tips to all the musicians.

A man with a fiddle-like instrument spoke for the group, obviously the leader of the troupe. "It is nice to be appreciated, Sir. Is there anything you might like to hear? We play a few songs during the second break, before the back room show."

Raising my eyebrows, I asked, "Back room show?"

"Oh, new in town are you? The dancers perform a special show, for those who can afford admittance, after the regular show each evening. If you have enough coin to be so generous to us, I would suggest catching the show."

"I think I might just do that. I had a good day at the tables, so I've got plenty of coins to throw around. Do you know this song?" I whistled a little bit of Nara and Mara's theme, much to the delight of the musicians.

"No, we've never heard it, but I like it a great deal," the fiddle player answered. "If you can whistle the entire song, I'm sure we can learn it in short order. We have quite a long break still, as Wallen goes on forever with his poetry, and then we have a magician. The patrons drink a lot while those acts are going on, so the owners have stretched out their time. Nobody wants to lose their seat, so they stay through the whole silly thing."

"I've got one more too. Does Mara dance in the special show later?"

One of the other musicians blew out a whistle, "Does she ever!"

I laughed and said, "Okay then, let's save both of these for when she dances in the special show. You can start out with the first, and then transition into this one." I whistled a few bars of the sister's battle theme from the game.

The fiddle player clapped his hands, "Marvelous! Come, teach us these songs. They will fit perfectly with our standard set."


The troupe proved true to their leader's words, and they had mastered both songs during the break, even before the magician finished his act. I promised that I'd come back by later and teach them a few more. Many of the songs from the rest of the series would be good dancing music for the girls as well. They would also fit perfectly into the set, as they were written by the same composer.

Taking my seat again, the third dancer took the stage first this time, her dance a little more provocative than her first outing. She still couldn't hold a candle to the pure sexual energy Mara exuded when she danced. Dipping into my coins, I tipped all three of the other dancing girls generously, figuring they could use the boost in confidence. Having to come back on after Mara was probably hard on the ego, even with the boring poet and magician in between.

Candy got another rain of coins into her cleavage when I flipped my tankard again too. I'd had more beautiful female flesh pressing up against me in this one night than I'd ever had in real life. Mr. Sandman, I'm so going to kick your ass if you wake me up before Mara does her special dance.

Even as I thought it, doubt as to whether this actually was a dream crept through me. After all, I'd slept through two nights here in Endor, and I'd never had a dream so long, or detailed. Even those annoying dreams where you work an eight-hour shift, only to awaken to the alarm and find out you have to do it for real, had never been this long and full of meaningless little details.

Oh well, whatever it is, I'm having a blast. May as well enjoy it for now.

Mara took the stage again to the same enthusiastic greeting. Once again, I stole her away at the end of her dance with a generous rain of coins on the stage. When Mara walked backstage this time, I noticed many of the other patrons were scowling at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and sat back in my chair with my brew. It wasn't as if I'd be doing this every night. I was only celebrating my first win. I'm too much of a penny-pincher to spread coins around the way I was tonight for very long.

I sat and nursed my beer, listening to the singer on stage. She was quite good, and I made sure to drop several coins in the collection jar passed around for her when it reached me. I settled in and listened to her, waiting for the special show to start. Most of the patrons were leaving the stage area, having come for the dancers. So, when the man carrying the singer's collection jar started back toward the stage, I waved him over and added a few coins to my tip.

When the young lady finished her songs, she went backstage. After playing a few songs, the musicians went through the same door. A large, dangerous looking man took up a station in front of the door, while another mousy man set up a table nearby. A well-dressed young fop walked over and poured a generous handful of coins into the bowl on the table, and the human wall moved out of the way to let him pass.

A couple of other men, and at least one attractive young woman, started toward the door, digging into their coin purses. A few more people filed into the casino, proceeding immediately toward the guarded door. I stood up and got in line behind them, assuming the special show would be starting soon.

When I reached the table, the mousy man looked at me and said, "You're new, aren't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Suppose I am."

He recited the list of rules with all the passion of a man reading a honey do list from his wife. "You will keep your hands at your side at all times, save to distribute coins, drink, or eat. You may not touch the dancers, waitresses, or any other employee in any way. They may touch you in any fashion they wish, which you also approve of. You need only raise your hand above your head if you feel uncomfortable with anything the dancers are doing. If you break any of the rules, you will be forcibly removed, and banned from the casino entirely. Do you understand?"

"Simple enough, you can look but you can't touch," I said, dropping the amount of coins indicated by a sign next to the bowl into it.

The man guarding the door, who looked to be half ogre to me, stepped out of the way, and I walked into the backstage area. I grunted in surprised approval when I saw the soft looking chairs and piles of cushions scattered about the area. The musicians played a slow, quiet tune, and nude waitresses distributed drinks to the twenty or so patrons lounging around the room. The waitresses all wore a thin belt, adorned with a silken pouch. A place to carry their coins, I assumed.

Candy's eyes lit up when she saw me, and she bounded toward me, her large breasts bouncing hypnotically. "I'm glad to see you. I'm afraid I don't have anywhere to put coins now, though." She affected a teasing pout, posing perfectly to give me a nice view of all her naked body's best features.

"I'm sure you'll figure out something. I like my Candy unwrapped."

Giggling, Candy escorted me to a couch near the stage. The stage was small, and I assumed that the dancers didn't make much use of it. As soon as I sat down, Candy leaned over me, straddling my legs, and letting her nipples scrape across my shirt. Her whisper was so suggestive, it could only be classified as an outright offer, "Would like anything?"

"Yes, but considering the rules, I guess I'll have to settle for another beer."

Candy laughed and stood up, but not before she rocked forward and let her breasts rub up against my chin. "I'll be right back."

Candy was as good as her word, and when she sat the beer down, I reached in my pocket to get her tip. Once I had the coins in hand, Candy leaned in close, pressing her breasts together, creating an attractive little pouch at the top between them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.