Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Crosbys ended up moving into their Corona Heights home almost immediately. Jack suspected that some strings were pulled for them to avoid having to transport them from the city again for their extra sessions.

It was rather irritating, actually. The movers were still there when the call came. Jack answered.

"Mr. Crosby, this is the Admin scheduler calling. I know this is rather short notice, but we need you and your wife for a new resident parents' session tomorrow evening. We have scheduled it for eight o'clock, so hopefully, there will be no conflicts. It will not be a long meeting - ninety minutes max, and there will be refreshments. You will be picked up by your escorts at 7:40, and the usual pickup rules apply. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Uh, yeah. Naked, with the kids there, right?"

"That's right. Can I put you down as a 'Yes'?"

"We'll be ready."

Both Emma and Jack were a little stressed from all of the details of moving in. Showering and getting ready helped, though.

"Jack, is this meeting just for us, or will there be other parents there?" Emma asked.

"Well, the way the woman talked, there would be others."

"Every other time we've been picked up by Rob and Jess, they stripped off our clothes as soon as we walked in the door. They wouldn't make us meet with other parents naked, would they?" she asked.

"Shit! I'll just bet they would. Damn! I don't think I'm ready for that," he said.

"Well, come here. Let's at least get you ready in one way," she teased. He would never get over what a woman she was.

Of course, there was no problem getting the kids there for the send-off. When they got in the van, there was another couple, a single man, a single woman, and their escorts already aboard. The empty seats were next to the single woman. After quick introductions, the single man, named Rad, said "Unless I miss my guess, we're going to get to know each other a lot better than we expected."

"We, uh, figured that out," Jack replied.

The single woman, Gail, asked "What do you mean?" She looked puzzled for a moment, then a look of horror came over her face. "Oh, God, no! They wouldn't, would they?"

"I'm pretty sure they will, Gail," Jack said, trying to calm her down. Her escort seemed willing to let Jack carry the ball.

"They can't make me do that! It would be awful! I'm ... I'm..." Gail stammered.

"You're a mother who worked hard to get into the Heights for the sake of your children," Jack cut her off. "That's all that matters."

"But you all look so nice and slim. I don't want anyone to see how bad I look," Gail said, clearly on the verge of tears.

"Gail," Jack said softly, "how many people have already seen you? We've all been through baring ourselves to our children. This can't be any harder. You just stick close to me and Emma. You'll get through it just fine."

Sure enough, when they pulled up to the Admin Center, there were three other vans already disgorging their loads. As soon as they went through the door to the big glass-walled room, the escorts all removed their subjects' clothes in the usual way. There were fifteen to twenty naked new resident parents in the group, most looking very nervous, some evidently in shock.

A man and a woman stood by the glass wall. Since they were wearing lapel mics, they were obviously in charge. "Good evening," the man said, "and welcome to this brief but important orientation meeting.

"First of all, a word about what appears to be a surprise to most of you. It has been stated over and over during your qualification process that you are signing over substantial control of your bodies to the Foundation. You are nude for this meeting just to emphasize what that means. This was not done for humiliation, regardless of what some of you may think."

At that point, the woman took over. "We want to do quick introductions before we get down to the night's business. When I bring you up here, I want you to tell us your names, where you moved from, what neighborhood you live in, and the ages and sex of your children. Please don't try to say anything more, and if both parents are here, make sure that both of you speak."

One couple and a single mother were called before the woman motioned to Gail. Gail froze and began shaking. Jack took one of Gail's hands and looked over at Emma, who quickly took the other. Together, they led their new friend to the front. "She's pretty stressed," Jack explained to the woman.

"Are you friends of hers?"

"Now we are," he answered, earning an undecipherable look from the woman.

Almost crushing Jack's and Emma's hands, Gail managed to give out the required information. It turned out that she lived only a half mile away. She did not let go of their hands as Emma and Jack did their intro, nor when they stepped back to where they had been standing.

Amongst the seven couples, two single mothers, and one single father in the group, there was quite a spread of ages and appearance. One young mother was very pregnant. The woman who made Jack's penis twitch was the other single mother, mid to late forties, but an absolute beauty.

When Rad, whom they had met in the van, introduced himself, Jack had to fight back a small twinge of jealousy as he could feel both women react to the man's awesome body.

"Thank you all," the man said, taking back control. "I hope you will all mingle and get a little better acquainted when our business is completed. Now for the necessary business."

"First of all," the woman said, "Mix days. We have found that it is important to get new resident teens into their first mix day very quickly. One way or another, they will find out about them and will be very anxious." A ripple of comments from the parents validated her statement. "If they make new friends who talk about mix days, it becomes a negative social barrier until they experience their own. Unfortunately, the complexities of scheduling make it impossible to get them in immediately. The delay is usually one to three weeks.

"Now, most of you are not impatient for your own first mix day." That produced another ripple of comments and chuckles. "We have found, though, that it is best for all family members to experience their first at about the same times. Obviously, we cannot have parent and child in the same day, so that is one more scheduling complexity."

The man spoke again. "We firmly believe, from experience and from exhaustive testing, that mix days are making a huge contribution toward healthier families. However, they are not without challenges. One of the big challenges is meeting other participants in social situations.

"For example, mothers, picture this. A teenaged boy who has massaged you and masturbated you shows up at your home as your daughter's date, or perhaps as a friend of your son. How do you react? Men, imagine the similar situation for yourself." That triggered a number of gasps and a period of murmured conversation.

"I know that all of you have read the position statements about nudity and sexual contact. They probably did not mean nearly as much when you read them as they mean right now. Without the proper attitude toward nudity and sex as normal and natural, encounters such as I described could be traumatic. Can you see now why we brought you together naked, unannounced? I will tell you that there will be more such situations in your immediate future. It is all part of the process of acclimating you to your status as both a resident and a test subject.

"Of course, our very typical decency laws do not allow it, but we believe that any one of you should be able to leave the house naked and complete a normal shopping trip without undue trauma." There was another pause for reaction to that.

"One final comment about mix days. We believe that all family members should talk freely about what happens during their mix days. We strongly suggest, though, that until all eligible members complete their first one, no one should discuss them. When everyone has had the experience, meet as a family unit and make sure everyone talks freely and describes their experiences in detail. I know that may sound like an impossibility to you right now. Believe me, that first session will change a lot of your thinking."

"The second topic is displays," the woman said. "I need to emphasize that like everything else we do, displays have been tested and refined and are a key component of our data gathering. They are not just prurient porno shows.

"No one is asked to appear in a display until they have completed their first mix day. Of course, mix days only apply to pubescent children and adults. We find that there is little problem getting pre-pubescent children to participate in displays.

"For teens, it is particularly important for the mix day to happen first. Almost universally, the teens feel grateful for what the adults were willing to do for them. That makes it almost impossible for them to refuse to participate in displays."

"Every child goes through a display practice session with others of their display group. One thing that must be kept secret is that you parents will watch the practice sessions for each of your children. Your children must not know that, however. We do not like the dishonesty, but once again, there is a sound experimental basis for what we are doing. I will tell you that we may soon institute a new protocol where the children are told of their parents' surveillance after the fact. The obvious problem with that is preventing the children from warning other newcomers."

She waited quite a while for some intense conversation to die down. "In case you are concerned about alienating your children if they know you spied on them, don't be. For one thing, you can honestly say that you had no choice. More important than that, though, is the fact that children who later find out are overwhelmingly pleased. Girls, in particular, are often elated to know that their fathers saw them naked and exposed.

"The point is that teens want their parents to see how they are developing. They are just unable to express that desire and are too body-shy to expose themselves on purpose. The practice session is a non-threatening way to let their parents know that they are no longer a little boy or girl.

"On that note, there is a viewing area for the display room that you did not see. Whenever one of your children is in a display, you will be notified. You are free to watch from that viewing area, but only for the short time of their session. As usual, you will be naked as you watch, and there may be other parents of both sexes present.

"In many homes, casual nudity may become common enough so parents can easily follow their child's development. In cases where that is not true, the parents' viewing area is a valuable way to keep track."

"There is one last topic of business," the man said, "and this will quite likely surprise you. You have all been through assessment days, and probably assumed that they were just for prospective residents. Not true.

"We have a constant flow of outside subjects going through exactly the same tests. We choose the subjects because of factors that make them of research interest. They are well reimbursed for participating. It is an extremely valuable part of our extensive research database.

"The assessment of outsiders does not affect you directly, but another part of the assessment program definitely does. We want to collect data from subjects ranging from puberty on." That started some very energetic conversation and some verbal protests.

The man actually whistled to calm things down. "Before you get too upset, let me emphasize that we will never, ever violate our policy of not requiring children to do anything sexual. That said, we will offer your children the opportunity to go through an assessment if they wish to." He had not really done much to quiet the reaction with that disclosure, but he just waited for things to die down.

"Let me tell you how it works. After every mix day and every display session, your post-pubescent children will be given a brochure that offers them the chance to go through an assessment. The brochure is very straightforward about what they will have to do. They must read the brochure on the spot because they cannot take it with them.

"You, as parents, must never mention the possibility of an assessment day to your child. You must neither encourage nor discourage them. You cannot acknowledge that you know that they have the opportunity. Deciding whether or not to do it must be done entirely on their own.

"I know! I know! Teenagers never decide anything entirely on their own. Their peers always get involved. That is something we cannot prevent, nor do we try. IF your child asks to do an assessment, you will be notified and you have the right to deny permission. As you might suspect, that is a move that should be weighed very carefully.

"In answer to one of the first questions we always get, yes, they would go through exactly what you did: opposite sex escort, adult, though; ALL of the sensors; the interview session; exactly the same displays. They must do the same naked pickup with the entire family present.

"There are differences, though. We have found it better to take the teens in groups - groups of friends. Thus, there will be just one woman escorting up to four boys, or one man escorting up to four girls.

"Another difference is that we allow the teens to request someone as their escort. It might surprise you to know how many girls request their father as the escort. Fewer boys request their mothers, but it does happen all the time.

"That gives us some interesting problems. First, the bonding that can occur between parent and child is extraordinary, and we want to encourage it if at all possible. For a child to be open to that level of extreme intimacy with their parent is wonderful. For those reasons, we would love to comply with the child's request.

"However ... we take great pride in the level of training we give our escorts. Therefore, if a parent is requested by their child and they wish to fulfill the request, the parent must be willing to go through four intensive training sessions. We reserve the right to disqualify the parent. If the parent is accepted, he or she will only escort their own child. There will be another escort for other children in the group, if any. The one exception is if the requested parent is already a qualified escort.

"We have dumped a lot of information on you," the woman said. "We would rather not take questions from the floor. Instead, seek us out as you enjoy the snacks and we will do our best to answer your questions."

It was obvious from Gail's expression that all she wanted was to get dressed and go home. From the intensity of the discussion, though, she could see that the meeting would go on for a while. Still holding both Emma's and Jack's hands, she told them "You guys saved my life. I don't know how I would have gotten through this. No offense, Rob," she said to her escort who was right with them.

"None taken," Rob replied. "I'm just happy that you could meet these folks. I've told you many times, Gail, that no one really cares about your weight."

"Well, I do!" she exclaimed. "Right now I'm beating myself up for all the years of neglecting how I look."

"How about we get something to drink and find one of those counsellors," Jack said. "I've got a couple of questions."

"You're not stalling to keep from going home, are you, Stud?" Emma teased.

"Why would I do that?"

"Well, we should do the same thing when we get home as we did last time."

"You mean... ? But I'm not ... I mean, I haven't..."

"We'll find a way to take care of that," Emma assured him.

"What?" Gail, who was beside them, asked.

"Oh, the last time we came home and the kids were waiting, we decided to just stay naked until we went to bed. We had a snack and talked, and it was a really sweet time. That other time ... uh, let's just say there was zero chance of Jack getting a hardon. Tonight, it could be a problem."

"Emma!" Jack protested. Gail looked like she was about to stroke out. "Are you trying to scare away our nice new friend?"


Emma and Jack made another 'testing' visit to the Admin Center three nights after the parents' meeting. On the way home, Emma said rather causally "Same as last time, Sweetie. It's worn out for sure tonight, isn't it?"

"The other night was ... God!" he told her. "I hated to dash away like that, but Cassie..."

"I know. I had a little talk with her the next morning, about how embarrassing it would be for you if you got hard from seeing her bare pussy peeking from under that T-shirt."

"Was she sorry?"

"Hell, no! Didn't even pretend." Emma broke down in giggles at that.

"Well, it won't be a problem tonight," he assured her.

"I wonder if Chad can tell how swollen my pussy is?" she mused out loud.

As Emma had proposed, they had fallen into a passionate coupling together as soon as their second 'test' session had ended. Jack had again amazed himself and her with his recuperative powers. They did have advanced warning of the second session and he had refrained from coming that day. It actually made things a little dicey for him at departure time because the same rules were still enforced. Naturally, none of the kids, at least none of the older three, would think of missing a sendoff - or a welcome home, either.

When they got home, they could see the expectancy on the kids' faces, again just the older three. The parents' meeting had ended quite early, so Clint was up for their arrival that night. They had wondered if knowing what was to happen would keep him up every time after that. Apparently, he found the whole scene more embarrassing than anything else.

When they arrived home after that second session, Emma, already highly emotional, burst into tears before the escorts even got their travel clothes off. The fireplace was on in the family room, several large pillows were spread around, and food was all laid out.

Emma, never able to stay emotional for too long at a happy time, whispered mischievously in Jack's ear "See what those little minxes will do for a chance to ogle your dick!"

As the evening wound down, Candy, always the most reticent about anything potentially embarrassing, blurted out "Mom, how long before we can do one of those days where, you know..."

No matter what mood she was in, Emma could never, ever pass up a chance like that to put some pressure on the kids. "What day are you talking about, Honey?" she asked sweetly.

Mother and daughter played verbal badminton to Candy's increasing frustration until her eyes began to leak a little and Emma relented. "I wish I could tell you, Baby, but we have no control over that. The only thing I am quite sure of is that it will be before school starts."

"But that's weeks away!" Candy protested, to which Emma could only pat her on the leg as a show of sympathy.

"Your dad and I will probably have two more nights like this, if that will help any," Emma offered. Inexplicably, Candy covered her face and lit up like a stop light.


The Foundation did not waste any time. Of course, the month before school started was the busiest month for move-ins, so the timing was probably understandable. The call came the day after the parents' meeting.

"Mrs. Gail Murtaugh? This is Foundation Scheduling. Are you still available weekday mornings? Good. You are scheduled to begin participating in a Renewal study next Monday morning. Your escort will pick you up at 8:30. Please do not eat anything before that."

A thought tripped in Gail's head. "My escort? Will this be nude?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Renewal sessions are all nude. There will be both men and women in the sessions."

"You mean? ... Oh, no, that's..."

"Mrs. Murtaugh, you know that you have no choice," the voice said gently.

Although she was in knots inside, Gail just sighed. Somehow, she had survived the trauma of the night before. There should not be nearly as many people in the study, she thought. Of course, that nice Crosby couple wouldn't be there to hold her hands, either. "Must I be nude when Rob picks me up?"

"Yes, that procedure is in effect for the first five days."

Somehow, Gail just did not feel the terror that her first unveilings to her children had caused. Since the incident at the mall and the emotional aftermath, she could feel the closeness with them growing. They had gotten to the point where casual touching was becoming common place. Sean had not said the first 'I love you' yet, but his actions said as much.

Seeing that his big brother was no longer doing the sullen rebel bit, Ethan had reverted to the happy twelve-year-old that appeared to be his natural state. With him, Gail was getting the hugs and occasional snuggles that she so longed for.

Having talked about some very intimate things on several recent occasions, her relationship with Rachel was turning out to be what she had envisioned when she first nursed her newborn daughter in the hospital.

All in all, despite her weight, Gail felt like the required naked appearance with the kids would be a way of reaching out to them. After that first swim together, there had been several others, both in the old and the new homes. The new pool was also very private. Gail had declared that she would not buy a swimsuit until she could wear one the size of that last one she had thrown away. Sean had teased that her birthday suit would be fine with them. The statement pleased her, but she was not ready to do that.

She had started her own diet program, but she was actually relieved when the call came. Since the counsellor had mentioned it to her weeks before, she had been expecting it. The mixed nude part was more than a small surprise, but there was not the fear that she once had.

Whether it was boldness or horniness, she stayed naked after her shower the Monday morning of her first session. She had to restrain herself from hugging Rob when he came to the door. Between the way he had treated her and his influence on Sean, the boy had achieved near-deity status in her mind.

All of the study participants were in the van together, five women and three men. Knowing what was to come made their introductions rather strained, but they soon had all of the names straight.

They were first led into the glass-walled room where their outfits were removed. A woman who identified herself as one of the two test monitors, the other being a man, started the introduction.

"The fact that you are naked is to emphasize that you are now a test subject. Yes, this program is to benefit you, but everything that happens will be recorded in detail as part of our ongoing research into conditioning, weight, and their effects on long-term health indices.

"Be assured that although you are test subjects, as usual, we will do nothing that is in the least experimental or unproven without exhaustive consultation with and approval from you.

"Now, for a little ceremony of sorts that we do at the start of each new test. Will the men and their escorts please join me up here. Thank you. There really is no equality of the sexes. We just plain aren't the same. Being nude for men always presents the big fear of erection. We're going get that fear behind us right now, at least for today's session."

The escort girls had been briefed in advance. As each began stroking her subject's penis, they spoke words of reassurance or command, whichever seemed to be needed. It did not take long before three cocks were at attention, all three rather obscured by substantial bellies and heavy thighs.

"Gentleman, I regret having to put you through that, but our research has shown that until you get past that worry, your progress will not be as good. As for why we don't just let you dress, we will talk about that with you one on one if you wish."

Gail and all of the women were stunned and transfixed. As she checked out the men, one named Nils Oberg stood out - he really stood out. He had a handsome, if puffy, face and looked to have a nice build buried under at least sixty too many pounds. Even on his six foot plus frame, there was no place to hide the extra. The fact that his cock stood so far out under a substantial belly made it all the more impressive.

"Back to my point about no equality of the sexes," the woman went on. "If you men weren't in this study, you would be assigned to mix days. There, your erections would be subjects of great interest to and attention from teenaged girls learning about men. To be crude but realistic about it, men, you signed a contract for the Foundation to own your body. That means it owns your cock. It will be displayed as the Foundation sees fit.

"Just to thank you for being good sports about it and to show you how us gals really feel about hard cocks, give them a hand, girls, and be sure and encourage them." The five women managed some very sincere sounding clapping, yelling, and whistling.

"Now, I'd like to bring out two graduates of the last study." A man and woman walked in, both naked, looking trim and fit. The men's erections had not fully receded and the woman's body would not help that at all.

"Before you is the after picture," the lead woman said pointing to the two people. "Here are some before pictures." There were lots of oohs and aahs at the display of several pictures of each of them, hardly recognizable because of the weight they carried at the beginning.

The male leader took over at that point. "We actually could have done this with any of the people from the last study. Every one of them, every one, achieved similar results. There is no reason for any one of you not to have the same success.

"Now, many of you are probably thinking of all of the previous unsuccessful diets you have been on. The big difference here is that this is not a diet. Remember, the Foundation OWNS you. The Foundation will MAKE you succeed. You are going to have to try very hard to fail.

"The program for the study is simple - nutrition and exercise. Notice I did not say diet. You will never hear that word for the rest of this study. Your meals will be completely planned out for you, prepared for you, and delivered to your home." That brought expressions of surprise from everyone.

"You will be brought here every day and your exercise will be closely supervised. Can you cheat by eating things not provided? Of course you can, but we WILL find out. For once, it will be easier to just follow the program. Then you will look like this," and he motioned toward the two examples.


After the examples had left, the man got everyone's attention again. "What I have to say next may not be easy for you, but it has to be said. Mix days are perhaps the single most distinguishing feature of life in Corona Heights. Those of you in this group have been deemed to be outside of the physical limits that we have set for participation in mix days.

"Believe me, those limits were set up after a great deal of consideration and debate. Please remember that the purpose of mix days is to provide proper sex education for our young teens. In general, it is good to have all ages, shapes, and sizes of adults involved, but careful study has shown that adults that are too out of shape decrease the learning value for the teens." He waited for some murmurs and a few sniffles to settle down and the woman took over next.

"I let him do the tough part, did you notice, Ladies?" she said to try to lighten things up. "Understanding the mix day experience is important for everyone who lives here. In particular, it would be very bad for those of you with children to have them experience it when you have not. Therefore, we set up a mix day for people who would not ordinarily qualify. That includes you folks, new residents that are too physically challenged to be able to participate, and new residents who because of age would not be good participants.

"Who will be the teens at your mix days? They will be drawn from our escort staff. Thus, they will be older than what you will encounter when you enter the rotation for regular mix days. As you all know, they are all courteous, respectful young people. Your weight and condition will not be an issue with them.

"You will need to commit the whole day, so we will give you as much advance notice as we can. I want to emphasize that your mix day will be exactly like what your children will experience, if you have them. Let's take a short break and we will answer any questions one on one."


When they started their workouts, Gail found herself drawn to Nils, and not just because of the size of his cock. She could clearly see his wedding ring, so she had no illusions that he was available. Maybe she just did not want to feel so alone.

At a short break, Gail sat right beside Nils. Baffled by her own boldness, she said to him "That must have been terribly embarrassing for you earlier. It sort of made me feel guilty."

With a little chuckle, Nils replied "Oh, it was, but I'm almost getting used to it - almost. We've, uh, been through a lot of stuff to get here and my bare penis seems to be the entry pass for everything. Sometimes, it has to be hard."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.