Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There were two other boys in the van when it picked up Chad Monday morning. He was still a little hard when he got into the van. As he was waiting to be picked up, he had gotten the random thought that he was glad he did not have to go through the same naked pickup that his parents had done. Thinking about that made him think of standing naked in front of Candy, Cassie, and his mom. There was no way of telling which thought affected him more, but the result was predictable.

Sean was the second one picked up by the van. His wait had been quite different than Chad's. Sean had spent his time thinking and worrying about how he was going to make the right impression, how he was going to get that improbable shot at being an escort.

He tried to focus on Fran's oft-repeated instructions: "Be yourself. Be natural. You have no chance otherwise. You've proven to me that you truly do like, no, love women. Let it show. They are more nervous than you are. Make them feel at ease, confident, and most of all, sexy."

Yesterday, Sunday, he had visited with Fran most of the afternoon while Nils did some errands. Most of that time had been taken up by a pep talk. "You know that if you could make love to any of those women, you could give them the time of their lives. When you look at them, let them see that you would like nothing better than the chance to do just that." Now that he was on his way to he knew not what, all of Fran's advice could not chase the butterflies from his stomach.

Just from greeting each other, Sean and Chad seemed to recognize the same tension. Almost simultaneously, they asked "Your first time?" then laughed about it. They exchanged names and met the third boy. As it turned out, there were only four on their route and six in another van.

The other two boys had been to mix days before, and fairly bounded from the van when they pulled up at the club. The driver had to hold them up to wait for the other vehicle which was a couple of minutes out. When all ten boys had assembled, Sean noticed only one other about his age. The rest seemed to be more Chad's age.

He did not know just what to expect when they walked in, but Sean was struck with the thought that it looked normal and domestic, except that the women puttering around the eating area were naked.

It was an interesting collection of woman. Unavoidably, Sean went through a quick evaluation. There was one woman who fit into the 'fox' category, and she was noticeably pregnant. There was an older woman who almost made him gasp to look at her. There was no question that she was sixty something, but she had a wonderful, fit body, a regal bearing, and he could see that the other women seemed to defer to her. There was one woman who was quite heavy, but not with the loose fat that his mother carried - more like Kirstin. The ages of the women seemed to cover the decades from the twenties to the sixties.

Height, weight, breast size, hair color, facial features - there was quite a variety of all of them. One thing that surprised him was one woman with a completely shaved crotch, something he had not seen before. Su Lin's had almost qualified, but this woman was more - blatant.

It somewhat surprised him to see a man and woman dressed among the group waiting to greet them. He had to assume they were some kind of supervisors. They, however, would have to wait until he had greeted the women.

Chad, through his nervousness, had noticed that Sean, the boy he had just met, seemed very composed and confident. It puzzled Chad, since it was the first time for both of them, but he decided to stick with Sean and try to do just what he did.

A quick scan of the group of women, who were now leaving their table-setting duties to greet the boys, showed one fortyish woman who seemed about to crumble. Sean quickly assessed her as a first-timer and headed right for her. "Hi, I'm Sean," he said as he took the woman's limp hand. "This is my first time, and I'll bet it's yours, too." She could only nod. "This is my new friend Chad and it's his first time, too. Maybe the three of us can watch out for each other and make things a little easier."

"E ... Emily," she was finally able to say. "H ... Hi, Sean, Chad."

Not sure where the thought came from, Chad entered in "Do you have a son our age, Emily?" She nodded. "And you just moved in?" Another nod. "I remember how hard it was for my mom the morning they had to wait naked to be picked up. Was that worse than this?"

"This is ... this is ... I don't know how I'll get through it."

Sean saw the older woman nearby, just finishing greeting a boy, and he caught her eye and held out his hand to her. "I'm Sean and this is my new friend Chad. We're both first timers and so is Emily, here. You look like you enjoy this. Maybe you can make sure she's alright. We need to meet all of the women.

"Well, I'm Claire and I'll be glad to look out for Emily. Nice to meet you Sean, Chad."

Sean, followed closely by Chad, moved off to meet the other women. "That was a good question to ask," Sean complimented Chad.

"I can't imagine how these women do it," Chad said.

"Just keep in mind how brave they are and tell them what you think. Women like to hear words," Sean said, parroting something Fran had drilled into him.

Neither had noticed the baby before, but when they got to one of the younger women, she was nursing. They joined a group of boys who stood transfixed at the sight.

After meeting all of the women, they walked toward the clothed couple. Sean introduced himself and Chad, saying "But I have a feeling you already know all of that. And a lot more, too, right?" The couple explained that they were counsellors, and that a pair attended every mix day.

When they sat down for breakfast, Emily hovered around where Sean and Chad were sitting. Sean noticed that the other women were doing a lot of touching with hands and were pressing their bodies against the boys. Sometimes they hugged the boys around the neck, breasts against neck and shoulders. Other times, their bellies or mounds were against a boy's shoulder. It was purposely warm in the building, and most of the boys were already down to just swimsuits.

Once when Emily had brought him another glass of juice, Sean waited until she straightened up and put his hand on the back of her thigh. She was a fairly average looking woman, but she did have legs and ass that indicated running or biking. She jerked when he touched her.

He looked up at her shocked face and purposely moved his hand up and down on her thigh. "That's such an awesome feeling," he said softly. "You must be a runner. Does this frighten you?" It took her several seconds before she shook her head. Staring into her eyes, he moved his hand up over her ass and stroked and squeezed for a while before turning back to his meal.

After breakfast came the choreographed ice-breaker massage session. The women all laid face-down on large towels on the mats, somewhat in a circle. There were two boys to each woman, so one woman was left out, the pregnant one, as it turned out. Large bottles of lotion were by each woman, and the counsellor instructed the boys to begin massaging it into their backs and shoulders.

The counsellor must have been watching the interaction between Emily, Sean, and Chad, and she started them out together. Emily was as tense as could be, so Sean started talking, asking her if she ran or biked or how she got her nice muscular legs and bottom. He had to jabber on a bit more, but she finally told about her running and some of the races she had been in.

The conversation helped when it was time to work on her bottom. Probably because of Sean's earlier touching, she took it quite well. As they worked on her legs, she was reluctant to open them up, but he got bold with her and said "Emily, it looks like you have a pretty pussy. It's one of the things we especially came to see. You know if you have a problem showing it, the Foundation will be unhappy with you. Please, just open your legs and let us enjoy looking at you."

Emily shook a little at first, but when Sean took one leg and moved it outward, she did not object. "I see you are married, Emily. Was your husband the one who pushed to move in here?"

"Y ... yes."

"But you made it through all of the testing," he encouraged her.

It was soon time for a rotation, though, and Sean kissed the side of her face and whispered encouragement before they parted. He quickly went to the counsellor and said "When it's time for real touching, would you put me back with Emily, please? She's not doing too well." The counsellor looked surprised for a moment, then nodded with a slight smile.

He had no way of knowing it right then, but Sean had effectively secured his escort job in his first hour of his first mix day. Both counsellors focused much of their attention for the rest of the day on him. They also watched Chad, who seemed to have the same naturally considerate attitude that Sean displayed.

After three sessions face down, the women turned to their backs. The counsellor brought Sean over to a very distraught looking Emily and fetched Chad as well. Sean was a little nervous when both counsellors hovered within earshot, but he had an idea, went to them, and motioned them to move farther away from Emily.

"She's not going to make it," he told them. "I'd hate to see her have to move. Would it be OK if I gave her an orgasm right away, maybe a couple of them? If she gets past that big fear..." He just shrugged his shoulders and looked at them.

"You sure you can do that?" the man asked him. He nodded confidently.

"Nothing has started yet," the woman said. "Let's do an unscheduled break. See that door over there? The room behind it does not exist, got it? Take your friend and wait there."

Not sure just what was happening, Sean got Chad and took him along, leaving an even more frightened Emily lying there alone. Soon, the woman counsellor followed them with an arm around Emily.

Once they were through the door into a bedroom, the counsellor sat Emily beside her on the bed, motioning the boys to stay back. "Emily, you've come a long ways to move here, and I know you want to stay here for the sake of your children and to please your husband. What happened today? Why are you so frightened now?"

"My husband did his first mix day last week. He's been ... he's been ... well, he's wanted sex all the time ever since. I don't want to end up some kind of sex maniac like he seems to be."

"You don't enjoy sex with your husband?"

"Oh, yes. But he was never like that before. Why did it take some little girls to get him that way? It's like I'm not enough."

"Emily, I'm going to send you home for today..."

"Oh, no! Please don't! He'll never forgive me if we get kicked out!"

"You won't get kicked out, believe me. I just want you to talk to someone a few times before you try this again. Both of you need to talk to someone."

"But what will I tell him?" Emily wailed.

"Are you not able to tell him the truth?"

"Not when I failed like this."

"Well, it appears that our foolproof system failed in your case. You probably shouldn't have been accepted. But it's our fault and we will do everything we can to fix it. Let's go get your clothes and I'll call you a ride."

"No! Please! I need to do this! Please! Could ... could just Sean and Chad ... I mean, do I have to ... with all of them?"

The counsellor stood thoughtfully for a while, then said to Sean "Sit by her and comfort her. I'll be gone a few minutes."

Sean motioned Chad to the other side and they sandwiched Emily between them. "Tell us about your family."

It was the right kind of question. Haltingly at first, but gaining confidence, Emily started telling them about her children. "So, the two oldest will be in mix days, won't they?" he asked her.

"They ... they already did," she answered.

"Won't it be good to be able to talk with them about it? Maybe joke a little?"

"Talk? Oh, no! I could never do that!"

"Why not? It's something that could bring you closer together. You knew things would be different here. If you don't talk about it, it might push you apart, rather than bringing you closer."

"I wouldn't want that. I hoped moving here would fix some things that ... the kids have seemed a lot like strangers."

"Let me tell you what a stranger I was to my family," Sean said, and told his story.

Perhaps she had been listening, but he just finished when the counsellor walked in. "Emily, I have permission for you to stay in here with Sean and Chad for a while. I can stay, if you need me to, but if you have a problem, just yell and I will come. I don't think they will give you any trouble.

"Here. I'm not telling you to use these, but I have gotten permission. That is very unusual." She handed Emily a six-pack of condoms.

"Oh, my! Oh, my! I could never... ! Why would you do this?"

"Our counseling people," the woman said, "have been doing some scrambling. They went back over your records. You have always considered yourself sexually naive and inexperienced compared to your husband."

"Well, I am. He had lots of girls before. I was a virgin bride."

"You have had only one man. I hate to tell you this, but it will come out in counseling sessions. He has not been faithful."

"I ... I was pretty sure of that."

"We're not saying that two wrongs make a right, Emily. But we think this sexual disparity is making you feel like a second class member of the family. Our experts debated long and hard about accepting your family for residence. The reason they did is the belief that the environment here would 'strengthen' your sexual confidence. It appears we may have misjudged a bit, but we will not give up on you."

"Emily," Chad interrupted, "they mean it when they say they won't give up." He went on to tell about the problems his parents, particularly his dad, had gone through.

"How ... how are they now?" Emily asked.

"Thursday and Friday are their first mix days, but I'm sure they'll be fine. Our family ... well, it's been pretty neat what's happened."

"Thank you, Chad," the counsellor said. "That's very good to hear."

"But you think I should ... I should have sex with them?" Emily asked.

"I'm not saying that," the counsellor said quickly. "What I'm saying is that if you believe that is what's necessary to get you to feel 'equal' with your husband, you have special permission. Let me ask you: would you like to have sex with these boys?"

"I don't know what I think right now," Emily moaned. "I'm so confused."

"Just think about what it will take to keep you living here," the counsellor encouraged. "I'm going to leave you and the boys here for a couple of hours. The two of us counsellors have the only key cards, so you will not be disturbed. There is a nice bathroom through there and some drinks in the mini-fridge.

"Guys. Strip. This is no longer a regular mix day, even though you've never had a regular one. Sean, I'm assuming you know what to do? Chad, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, understood?"

Fortunately for Emily's sake, Sean hardened quickly at the thought of undressing. He had softened through the discussion, but he knew that it would be an ego boost for her if he was aroused.

Chad had been under no threat of softening, and he blushed furiously at undressing before the two women. He did it, though.

As the counsellor slipped quickly out the barely opened door so no one could see in, Sean was hit with a wave of uncertainty. Sure, he had been with Fran, Rachel, Kristin, and Su Lin, and he had learned a lot. But now, the fate of a family might rest on what he did here. That was a heavy load.

Without saying anything, Sean had Chad sit against the headboard and had a reluctant Emily lean her back against him. He brought Chad's hands to Emily's tummy. Seating himself cross-legged between Emily's legs, facing her, Sean brought her legs around himself, causing her to almost panic at her exposure.

"Emily, don't you think you have a pretty pussy?" Sean asked.

"P ... pretty? I never thought of it as pretty."

"Do you think it's sexy, then?"

"It's just ... part or me."

"Does your husband think it's sexy?"

"Sean, why are you asking these questions? You're embarrassing me!" Emily complained.

Before he said anything, Sean began caressing her thighs slowly and lightly. She flinched on each of the first few strokes, but when she relaxed, he spoke. "You need to see your body the way us guys see it. Look at my cock. That's because of your body."

"But you're boys. Any woman's body will do that."

"Did your son get hard when you had to wait naked to be picked up that day?"

"Sean! How would I know?"

"Emily, are you telling me you didn't look?"

Then, there was a breakthrough. She giggled - blushed brilliantly and giggled. "It was so hard I could see his pulse through his shorts," she snickered.

"And how did that make your pussy feel?"

"How do you know about that?" she asked skeptically.

"See, now we're just having fun talking about sex. Just having a friendly chat."

"A friendly NAKED chat," she corrected with a giggle.

"Isn't that about the friendliest kind?" Acting on instinct after he had said that, Sean took Chad's hands and moved them to Emily's breasts. When she showed some alarm, he told her "Chad hasn't had much experience with girls. That's what he's here to learn. You tell him what feels good and what doesn't, OK?"

She still looked like she might protest, but she just stared at Sean and then relaxed. Her head had been forward, but she let it fall back against Chad's chest. "You h ... have nice h ... hands, Ch ... Chad."

For several minutes, they talked as Chad caressed her breasts. He did not enter into the conversation much until she asked about his family. Her confidence must have been growing because she said "Sean, you asked about what happened when we got picked up naked. What happened at your house? How did you react?"

"That's is definitely not one of my better moments," he said, hoping to dismiss the topic.

"Come on, Sean. I'd really like to know. You seem so, uh, sophisticated. How did you get that way?"

"Sophisticated? Hah! That day, I was a real jerk," and he proceeded to tell her the story.

"Your sister saw that?" Emily gasped after he told about the spanking. "Did that cause a problem between you?"

"Actually, we've gotten a lot closer lately. Not just because of that, but...", and before long, Sean had talked for almost half an hour.

"What happened at your house, Chad?" Emily asked when Sean was finished.

"I came in my boxers," he started out, then told in more detail.

"And YOUR sister saw that?"

"I don't think she noticed. Not with Dad's dick hanging there." It was Chad's turn to tell about the changes that had happened in their family.

When Chad finished his tale, Emily became teary. "Nothing like that has happened to us. My son stared at me, and the girls stared and giggled at their dad. After that day, I didn't see any changes."

"But you didn't have any real problems with your kids, did you?" Chad asked.

"No, but neither did you, really. I mean, it's natural for a brother and sister to go through times when they're not so close." Emily was quiet for a while, then she seemed to square her shoulders and she said "The other women out there are probably enjoying some special feelings."

"Do you want to go back out there?"

"Not yet. I know I'll have to. I can't let my family down. Can you ... can you give me the feelings, now?"

"This is our first mix day, Emily, so we don't know all the rules," Sean said. "But I know how to make you feel good, so we'll do it my way."

She was about to ask how he knew, but his firm kiss shut off all of her questions. Then, there was a hand on each breast and one on the inside of each thigh, right up against her sex. Warmth was starting to spread throughout her body. She decided that there was nothing else she really needed to know right then.

Sean was very uncertain about how to proceed with Emily. He had grown quite fond of her and was very sympathetic to her plight. Chad was here for an education on women's bodies and their reactions, so Sean had to make sure his new friend got his chances.

The main thing, though, was to get Emily confident enough to rejoin the larger group. He could tell that she was starting to enjoy the sensations, but they did not have a lot of time. He knew what he wanted to do, and he decided to go for it. Although she was not an especially attractive women, everything below her waist was very nice, and she did have a pretty pussy.

As gently as possible, he got her to scoot down onto the bed so just her head was in Chad's lap. Instructing Chad to keep loving her breasts, Sean spread her legs and put his face right into her crotch. With the first swipe of his tongue over her labia, she screeched out "Oh, my God!"

By all of Fran's instructions, Sean had done it all wrong. There was no gradual buildup of arousal, just sudden, intense, stimulation. Some instinct told him that her repressions would not let the 'proper' approach succeed.

For a few moments, it was touch and go whether his shock attack would succeed, either. She was not really ready, but she made no move to push him off, either. That gave him time to find her clit with his tongue and to carefully worm a finger into her increasingly slippery passage. After a minute or so, his approach appeared to be well on its way to the desired result.

Chad was watching in amazement. This all went far beyond what he understood mix day would be and even farther beyond his experience. Of course, he had heard lots of talk about oral sex, but he had never been sure that any of it was really true. Frankly, it did not sound appealing at all. Where did his new friend learn to do it? Did he really like it?

There was absolutely no question that Emily liked it - loved it - was wild about it. As her arousal built, she started reaching behind her, trying to get her hands on Chad's cock. He figured out what she wanted. Gently easing her head off of his lap, he moved to kneel beside her. When he was in place, Emily grabbed him around the neck and brought his head down for a torrid kiss. With their mouths still plastered together, she completed her original quest and got her hand around Chad's cock.

From that point on, it was a short run to her first orgasm. What seemed to trigger it was when Chad could no longer stand the stimulation of her hand and came, squirting over her breasts and belly. As the second squirt hit her, she began her own climax, and it was a big one. It was impossible for Sean to keep his mouth on her clit, so he used his hand to try to keep her stimulated. It worked well, with her having to push his hand away when it became too sensitive to touch.

Emily's mothering instincts came to the fore as soon as she regained some awareness. She saw that Chad was near tears with embarrassment. Caressing his cheek with one hand, she spoke to him softly. "That was the first time anyone else touched your cock, wasn't it? That was sooo sexy the way you came all over me. Wow! You came a lot, and it squirted out so hard!"

Then she looked down at Sean and asked him "How did you know to do that to me so soon?" His only answer was a shrug. She felt around on the bed until she encountered the packet of condoms. She tossed it to him and said "I want everything! I'm not going to be the sexual beginner any more."

Sean thought of offering the chance to Chad. However, Chad had not yet recovered from his come. Besides that, Sean wanted her first 'cheating' to be very satisfying. He was confident he could do that for her and he knew that Chad was a virgin.

Not pausing for further confirmation, he put the condom on and positioned himself to enter her. Then he paused and looked into her eyes. "Yes! I want it! I need it! Please, Sean!"

Chad absolutely could not believe what was happening in front of him. All of the schoolboy rumors weren't even close to the reality. He forgot his embarrassment. He almost forgot to breathe as Emily guided Sean's cock into her opening and Sean began thrusting. When Sean eased his torso down on Emily so he could kiss her, ignoring the globs of cum on her front, he was not even grossed out because he could see the passion on Emily's face.

To Sean, it felt like only the second woman he had had intercourse with. He could barely remember anything about the three girls from the gang. It gave him a special thrill to realize that he was actually helping the woman beneath him, just as he had helped Su Lin.

Despite what she had said, Emily did not seem to be a sexual beginner, but maybe that was because he was a beginner himself. She felt alive and responsive as he stroked in and out of her. She was thrusting back strongly at him after the first few strokes. Her hands moved erratically but erotically over his arms and shoulders.

When her breath started to get irregular and she began uttering little whimpers, Sean supported himself on one arm and used the other hand to pull and pinch on her nipple. It was a spur-of-the-moment instinctive move, but it was like flipping a switch. Her legs came up and hooked around his ass and she used the leverage to pull him more strongly into herself.

She began making rhythmic grunts every time she pulled on him with her legs. It was as if she had entered a zone where nothing existed but her pussy, her legs, and Sean's cock. For his part, he did not want to do anything to break her rhythm, despite the fact that the arm holding him up was getting very tired.

He had been stroking for several minutes and he had not even thought about the fact that he was not having to hold back to keep from coming. Maybe the burning in his arm and the sweat starting to run into his eyes had something to do with it, but imminent release just wasn't a problem right then.

For Emily, though, release was a very few strokes away. Unlike other times with her husband, she was not struggling to try to get over. She almost did not care if it happened, the sensations were just so wonderful. But it did happen, and it happened with a vengeance. She did something else that she had never done - she screamed. Her scream was so loud that the counsellor slipped in the door almost immediately, then stood slack-jawed as Emily thrashed and shook and Sean bellowed out his own release.

When Emily recovered a little and hugged Sean fiercely, the counsellor decided that all of the sounds were good sounds and she slipped back out the door.

"Everything OK in there?" the male counsellor asked his partner.

"I'd say," she replied, shaking her head in disbelief. "Have you ever heard of a kid at his first mix day being credited with a 'save'?"

"What is he, some kind of super-stud or something?"

"No. He's the one that everyone thought would be a problem - broken home and all."

"So is, what's her name - Emily - going to be all right?" he asked.

"I would say she is bravely over her initial fears," she answered. "Frankly, I thought they were crazy to let that happen in there, but who knew?"

"We probably should get her out with the rest of the group as soon as possible," he suggested, "and it would be best if she didn't just hang around with those two boys the rest of the day, either."

"Good point," she agreed. "You know what I think would help her?..."

Emily was lying between Sean and Chad, recovered from her huge climax but not wanting to forget it. The door opened and the male counsellor came in and sat on the bed.

She was a little upset at first, trying to hide herself, but she realized how silly that was and started to giggle. "That's a very good sign, Emily," the counsellor said. "Something has definitely changed, hasn't it?"

"I feel ... I feel ... like a grown-up woman for the first time!"

"But you've been married sixteen years and you've given birth three times!" he exclaimed.

"I got pregnant almost as soon as we were married. My husband has been my only sex partner until Sean." She gave Sean a quick hug. "He and Chad have made me feel special - sexy!"

"It's our hope that every boy leaves mix day feeling that every woman is special," the counsellor said.

"Emily, if the boys are gone much longer, it could start to cause problems with the other boys."

"Oh, I should get back, too, I guess," she said.

"You don't need to worry, Emily. The women will understand. You shouldn't all reappear at the same time, anyway. Guys, get dressed and rejoin the group. We want to talk to each of you more later. Look for the older woman, Claire. She could almost be a counsellor, she's here so often."

When the boys had left, the counsellor asked "Emily, are you nervous in here with just me?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment, then started to laugh. "Nervous? I guess the worst thing you could do to me is what I want the most, right now."

"I think you realize, Emily, that your whole day, so far, has been completely non-standard. I'm sure you realize that you can't talk about any of this. We can be even more non-standard, if you would like. I have gotten permission to have intercourse with you. You have to ask me, though."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.