Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sunday afternoon, Emma answered a call from the display scheduler.

"Mrs. Crosby, this week we're doing display practice sessions. All of the children will be done Wednesday and Thursday nights. We will do all of the boys Wednesday night and the girls Thursday. There are three practice sessions each night by ascending age group, as you remember from your assessment day. Because you have seen the displays on your assessment day, adults do not need practice sessions.

"In order to give the impression that you are otherwise occupied, escort pickup rules are in effect. Dinner will be served."

"Escort pickup rules? Oh! I thought we were done with that."


On the day the kids started school, after lunch, Fran led Gail and Nils to the bedroom. She got herself propped against the headboard and asked Gail to get up on the bed. With a little cajoling, Fran got Gail stretched out on her back with her head in Fran's lap. "Nils, Darling, fuck her brains out. You both need it," Fran said. "Gail, he's been snipped and he's clean."

"But, Fran!" Gail objected, already lubricating at the prospect.

"Gail, you have gotten to be a great friend to both of us. Nils and I love each other dearly. This paralysis has torn us up, as you know. He still fucks me, but I can't feel a damned thing and nipple play doesn't always get me wet. We love blow jobs, but I long for him to have the real thing.

"I sense that you are a very sexual person who must be really suffering through this long abstinence. We are all going to help each other here like the very best of friends. This will never happen without me, but I want you both to give it all you've got. It won't make me feel bad or jealous. I don't want any falling in love, but if it happens, we'll deal with it. Oh, one other thing, if the Foundation's experiment works and I get feeling back in my pussy, you're done, got it?"

While Gail was still reeling, Fran softened and said through tears "I had to say it that way, Gail, or I would never have gotten through it. You won't believe how I've agonized over this, but it is the right thing. I hope ... I hope you're not turned off by a little female touching. I'd like to participate. Kiss?"

Gail did not even hesitate. She had not kissed another woman seriously since college days, but she reached up and pulled Fran's face down to hers for a gentle kiss. She moved one hand to Fran's breast and squeezed affectionately. "Nothing you could do would offend me, Honey. But are you sure? You letting me use his beautiful cock? Oooh! I see he likes the idea."

"Gail, you turned me on the first time I saw you," Nils said.

"With all this fat?"

"I had more to lose than you, and you've already lost quite a bit. I can tell what you will look like after, and it's awesome."

The moistening that had started in Gail's pussy went into full flow with that comment. "Quick, before Fran comes to her senses," she almost shouted.

Missionary was not the optimum position, since both of their bellies were sizable. No matter that he had to hold himself more upright, the penetration alone almost sent her into climax. He was bigger than Stan, and she could feel the power in his strong body transmitted to her through that magnificent tool. Stan was a good lover, but Nils was a force.

He had barely bottomed out when she came. The pent-up sexual tension of the weeks since the two men took care of her erupted from her in a long, thrashing orgasm. Fran had been taking care of him regularly, so he had not yet built up to his own. Even the excitement of a new pussy and the clenching of her vaginal walls around him were not quite enough.

"My God, woman!" Fran said, cupping and kneading both of Gail's breasts. "I thought you were sexual, but I had no idea! That was something to see."

"Oh," Gail gasped in a weary attempt at humor, "that was just a ... just a quickie. Nils, see if you can get me a big one."

His size and power were indeed able to take her to another one at least as big. That one carried him along with it.

Nils and Gail collapsed in the afterglow for a few minutes, then Gail got up on her knees. "Fran, let's get you laid out here. Nils, I've got this boob, you do the other one. How close can you get, Fran, Honey."

"Good feelings, but never really close."

"Can we give you some good feelings, anyway?" Not waiting for an answer, Gail took the nipple in her mouth while running her hand all over Fran's tummy, side, hip, breast, shoulder, neck, and armpit. Nils began duplicating her motions.

For many minutes, they caressed Fran, to moans and some tears from her. After a while, Gail reversed their earlier positions, with Fan's head in her lap. "Hope it's not too ripe for you," she quipped.

"Keep doing that to my boobs and I won't smell a thing," Fran retorted. Gail was duplicating Fran's earlier action of cupping and kneading both breasts. "Rules," was Fran's one-word directive.

"No sleeping over here," Fran started out. "At least for now. Sleep with one of your sons if you need a man in bed."

"Fran!"

"Sorry, no blowjobs for you. It's the one thing I can do, and I need to keep it for myself."

"Damn! But I understand," Gail assured her.

"Nils loves to lick pussy, but I guess the fun is in the reaction. I want him to do it to you. If it's too hard on me, we'll talk," Fran said. "As far as positions, anything goes. One thing I'm afraid of is that you two will, uh, pull your punches. I started this so you two could be satisfied, so..."

"Honey, that will never happen until it's with you again," Nils interrupted.

"Oh, God, I love you!" There was a long, tearful interlude.

"Discretion," Fran said when she was once more composed. "I'm proud, I admit it. I would rather no one knows about our arrangement."

"I suppose there's a chance one of the kids would guess," Gail said. "I know they would never tell anyone, though."

"Fran, you can't believe how much this has done for me. But if you ever can't take it, I'll stop, just like that. I'll still come for lunch every day, and you'll still be a wonderful friend. Understand."

A tender, tearful kiss was Fran's answer.


Among all of the other things that the Foundation had done in Corona Heights, the way they designed the school system was as radical as anything.

The general practice in most districts was to spread small elementary schools around in neighborhoods so no child was very far from their school. In the Heights, there was one large school campus. That meant that more students had to be bussed, but the advantages had been deemed to outweigh the transportation premium.

But that was not were the uniqueness ended. It was not just a campus, it was primarily a single building. Although the various age levels had most of their activities concentrated in distinct areas, all students at some time during the day had to mingle with all other grade levels, even if just passing in the halls.

The rationale for this co-mingling was that in family life and in real life, all ages were together. What was gained by isolating age groups completely for major portions of the day? Did that not just encourage more disrespectful behavior? If a major Foundation goal was to improve family life, then promoting acceptance and sensitivity for younger or older children was a key factor.

A corollary benefit was the ability to use older students in actual teaching situations, along with a significant number of parents with special capabilities.

Concentrating everything into one building allowed the district to hire a few of the very best at each discipline and amplify their capabilities with other help. The general income and education level of the Heights was well above average. In particular, there were many wives who had left the work force who could make a significant contribution. It also allowed students to more easily take classes that suited their ability rather than just their age.

A published objective of the district was to incorporate as much as possible of the flexibility, personal attention, and learning efficiency of the home school environment into a structured environment with the resources, social advantages, and breadth of opportunity of a large school.

As a result, most students saw their siblings of all ages sometime during the school day. A surprising number also saw one or more of their parents. The Foundation was death on the usual kinds of gangs and cliques that flourished in most schools. One of the fastest ways to get in trouble was to be caught in any way disrespecting another student for any reason.

The halls were patrolled thoroughly and violators were dealt with quickly and sharply. Many of the classes were quite large, but along with the main teacher, there were two or more qualified assistants who helped with instruction and enforced behavior.

The whole philosophy about student behavior was that it was better for everyone if students interacted courteously and respectfully. Tension and discord benefitted no one. 'Going with the flow' at CHS meant something very different from what new students were used to.

On Monday, the first day of school, Candy made an instant new friend, Rachel Murtaugh. Candy was impressed with a number of things about the girl, especially the fact that she seemed extremely interested in getting to know Candy. They were the same age, lived quite close to each other, and were in three classes together.

Rachel had wanted to contact Candy on the weekend, but she had been worried about how Candy would react to Rachel and Jack being together at mix day. Rachel had actually ridden by the Crosby home on her bike, but had not found the courage to stop. Meeting in school was so much more natural.

Cassie and Carter were in a couple of classes together, to their great glee, and the were both able to see Madison a few times during the day.

Late on the first day, Carter and Madison had the same route to their next class, and lo and behold, there was Rad, walking the same hall. Now, that would be a situation where one might expect some embarrassment, but not for the girls. Almost squealing with glee, they each grabbed one of Rad's arms and showed their obvious affection as they walked together down one long hallway.

"Not that I'm complaining," Rad said at the point where they had to go their separate ways, "but what brought that on?"

"Didn't you know that you are now the absolute top stud of all time in this school?" Carter said with a grin.

"Oh, so you're making sure all of the other girls understand your ownership, huh?"

"Yup!" the two said in unison, not repentant in the least.

"Well, I will look forward to this little daily walk together. I get to claim the two sexiest young ladies in the school. We, uh, maybe shouldn't be quite so lovey-dovey, though. I don't know what they do to teachers for PDA violations with students."


The afternoon at mix day, Claire had used all of her force of personality to get Emily to promise to show up at Claire's house the first day of school. Emily was actually anxious to see Claire again after a week, and they greeted each other with a warm hug.

Claire knew that Emily would have to be brought along slowly. Her self-confidence and self-image, though helped greatly by Sean at the mix day, were still right on the deck. After quite a series of phone calls, Claire had received permission from the counseling staff to be Emily's mentor.

"I need to be honest with you right up front, Emily. I will be in contact with the counseling staff about how you are doing," Claire said.

"You're ... you're spying on me?"

"No. Please understand. I have been talking to everyone I can and calling in some favors. I asked for the chance to be sort of a substitute mom for a while."

"Why?"

"Because I just instinctively liked you the moment I met you. Because you don't deserve to be feeling the way you do about yourself. Will you let me be a friend?"

"Will I still have to talk to the counsellors?"

"Only if you don't think you're making any progress," Claire assured her.

Emily was thoughtful for a while, then said "So, it's you or the counsellors, huh?"

Claire nodded rather uncertainly. Emily moved to sit next to Claire and hugged her warmly. "That's no choice at all. Aren't you afraid I might be a hopeless case?"

"Not a chance," Claire declared, her confidence back in force. "Uh, I didn't mean any offense to your mother."

"Oh, I understand. I really haven't been able to talk to her about ... everything."

"Don't you have a good relationship with her?"

"Oh, sure. It's just that ... well ... we love each other, but we're kind of different. I'm more like Dad in looks and personality."

"So, she's not built like you?" Claire asked.

"Nope. She's got boobs." Claire opened her mouth to retort, but decided that the breast issue had to be handled delicately.

"How about your mother-in-law? Do you get along well with her?"

"Jane? Oh, she's great. I really love her."

"Is she, uh, built more like you?"

"Oh, no. She's REALLY got boobs."

Claire decided that there was no dodging or soft-pedaling the issue, after all. "It seems like boobs are at the root of a lot of your concerns."

"I don't have boobs. Mine are only titties," Emily complained.

"You know," Claire said thoughtfully, "when I met you at the mix club, I never noticed your 'boobs' at all. That must mean that they're not small enough to draw attention."

"Well, they're sure not big enough to draw attention," Emily shot back. Then, with a catch in her voice, she added "Or hold interest."

"What's your husband's name?"

"It's Don. Don, Jr. Donny."

"So, he's chasing after women with big boobs, huh?" Emily nodded with her head down.

"Hmmm. Well, let's take a dip in the pool, have a little drink, then eat some lunch, shall we?"

"I didn't bring a suit."

"Not allowed in our pool most of the time."

"But your husband..."

"Not here."

Emily looked uncertain, but she did strip down and they had a very enjoyable time.

Clark, Claire's husband, arrived home within minutes of when Emily had put her clothes back on, shaking her up a more than a little. She could not know that Claire had worked out a signal so it would happen that way. Over lunch, Clark went about charming Emily, something he was very adept at. By the time she left, he had worked the nervousness out of her and she was smiling and talking to him like an old friend.

The next day, when Emily again went to Claire's for lunch, Clark was the one who greeted her at the door. He laid it on thickly, even kissing her hand as he expressed his happiness at seeing her and told her how lovely she looked. With the smile he extracted from her, she did look radiant.

Once Emily had greeted Claire, Clark put a little pressure on by asking "Do I get to skinny-dip with you ladies today?"

Claire put on an indignant act and made him promise to stay in the study, which had no view of the patio. Emily undressed outside, but kept looking nervously back toward the house. "He won't look, will he?"

"Could you blame him if he did?" Claire challenged.

"At you, maybe," Emily said glumly.

"Honey, have you looked at your ass and legs lately?"

After lunch, Claire told Emily "We're going to visit the woman who trained Sean so well."

"Oh, I'd love to meet her. She must be something."

"I think she is. She's in a wheelchair, just so you know. She has company right now, so we'll have to wait a while. If you'd like, you can go home and I'll pick you up."

"Will we have to wait long?" Emily asked. Claire could tell just from the tone of the question that Emily wanted to stay with her longer. That was a good thing.

"While we wait, Emily, tell me how you know Donny's cheating." The recounting of her discovery process took most of a half hour.

When Emily ran down, Claire asked "So, how did you decide that you wanted to try to win him back?"

"To me," Emily said, "divorce just looks awful. I mean, we've got this whole network of friends and relatives. What happens to it if we break up?"

"But don't you feel humiliated? Angry?"

"Yes, I do, but I also blame myself partly."

"Emily, that's just not right."

"Well, I probably don't give him enough excitement."

"That's still no excuse."

"Donny's ... oh, how do I want to say this. He's a great provider and a good dad. He has always excited me. He makes me happy and I feel good being with him. He's just..."

"But how can you forgive and forget something like this?" Claire interrupted.

"He's just impulsive and follows his feelings too much. I think that's what happened here. I just need to make him see that it's better with me than with ... Chesty."

"If he hasn't seen that in all of these years..." Claire left the question hanging.

"I have to make him see it," Emily insisted. "My family and everything that goes with it is too precious to just walk away from because I'm angry and humiliated. Besides, I really do love him.

"I see a lot of wives who treat their husbands almost like their kids. I swore I'd never do that, but maybe I was wrong. It's like this man who is so organized and thorough about work just drifts through the rest of his life, following his nose."

"In his case, following his cock," Claire quipped.

"Or a bouncing boob," Emily countered sourly. Suddenly, Claire had Emily in a bear hug.

"I knew I liked you instinctively," Claire proclaimed, "and now I know why. When I meet your Donny, it's going to be hard not to kick his ass around the block, but I won't for your sake. You say he's smart, but it's hard to believe because he sure doesn't know shit about what a prize he married."

"Th ... thanks, Claire. You can't believe how much you're helping me. I'm trying to become a different person so I can ... can ... manage him, I guess."

"And you can't become that person if you feeling sexually naive, is that the problem?" Emily nodded.

They talked for quite a while longer until Fran called to say they could come over.


Nils was home when Claire and Emily arrived and they all spent a while chatting and getting acquainted. Nils was very open about his weight and being in the study. After a while, Nils said "With the settlement money, I've kind of let business slip. Now, I'm trying to crank it up again. We want our son to move his business here and merge it with mine. I'm setting up an office here in town. It was very nice to meet you two."

Nils was barely out the door when Fran said "OK, Emily, take your clothes off."

When Emily hesitated, looking shocked, Claire told her "I told Fran a lot about you and your fixation on boobs. She knows a lot about bodies, believe me. Show her yours. Remember, not naive any more?"

Emily blushed at Claire's comment and undressed. When Fran motioned for her to turn around, she did, but Fran was not satisfied. "Emily, let me make one suggestion right now. Learn to think that you are displaying your body every moment of your life."

"But I'm not that bold," Emily protested.

"With a body like yours, you should be," Fran retorted. "When you walk down the street, when you undress in front of your husband, when you're cooking dinner, when you're in the middle of your run ... it doesn't matter. Just think about the men that are watching you and do your damndest to make their cocks twitch."

"Fran, with legs and ass like hers, she can make them jump right up," Claire insisted.

"Wow! That's so different from me," Emily said.

Hugging her from behind, Claire told Emily "You were telling me how you had to change so you can 'manage' Donny. You don't want to be sexually naive any more. What she's telling you is right on."

"But I'm not beautiful or sexy!"

"Who told you that?" Fran demanded.

"Well, I mean, I look in the mirror every day and I see these little girl titties. My face isn't anything special, either."

"Come on back to my exercise room, Emily," Fran ordered. There, Fran got Emily doing four different exercises that worked her upper torso, particularly her pectorals.

"Claire is right, Emily. You have a marvelous lower body. You need to develop your upper body."

"But I'm hard and bony enough already," Emily complained.

"Believe me, Emily. This will not make you hard or mannish looking. It will give you some nice, smooth size. I will tell you that you will gain some weight, but it will be firm muscle."

"It won't grow my tits, though."

"But it will look like it has. Your pecs are under your breasts. As they enlarge, they make your breasts stand out more. Combined with growth in your upper back muscles, your chest will definitely look larger. It is surprising how much difference even a little muscle growth will make. Combined with improved posture, you will be pleased.

"There's another thing, Emily. As you develop, you will feel tightness and some tenderness in the muscles you are working. They will feel larger to you. That will help your confidence in your body to grow."

"It won't hurt my running, will it?"

"Not at all. Of course, I can't speak from experience, but..." Fran stopped with a catch in her voice.

"Maybe I need to buy some equipment like this for home," Emily said, eager to change the subject. Donny could use the exercise, too."

That launched a long discussion about Emily's marriage problem and how she was attacking it.

Fran really wanted to help Emily, as did everyone who met her. She just affected people that way. With Gail over for lunch every day, though, it ... well, of course!

"Emily, come over again later tomorrow afternoon. Use my equipment for a few days and I'll help you get started. Then you can get your own."


When Emily arrived at Fran's on Wednesday, Nils opened the door for her - naked! "You've met Fran," Nils said, "so I think you can imagine how this happened." He gestured at his nudity.

"We'll explain it to you, Emily," said a heavy naked woman who came up behind Nils. "I'm Gail and it's nice to meet you."

Emily resisted the urge to turn and run, fearing that Fran would order her to strip. Her natural politeness forbad that, though, and she greeted the two naked people as warmly as she could. Actually, it was three naked people when she saw Fran.

Over lunch, Emily heard all about the Renewal study and how the three had ended up having a naked lunch every day afterwards. She told them briefly about her problems.

"Emily, I will never in my life be slender. I knew that my husband was becoming ashamed to be seen with me in business settings. Instead of working to look the best I could with what I had, I gave up and let myself go. It cost me my family." Gail had to stop at that point to regain her composure.

"The body I had was enough for Stan when he married me. I could have kept it enough if I just hadn't given up. Emily, use what you have. Make it the best you can. I applaud you for vowing to win him back."

After lunch, all three helped Emily work out a sequence of exercises. No one even mentioned her stripping. Before she left, Fran told her that she would not be subject to the naked bodies after that.


It had been a few weeks since Emma and Jack had to do a naked pickup. Having been through a mix day had not dampened the kids' eagerness to be present for their departure.

Of all of the 'subject' demands on residents, having to meet and be naked with the other parents for periods of time somehow seemed the most upsetting. All of the parents with children in any of the boys' sessions were required to be there for the entire evening. That made quite a large group, and it made a long time for all of them to be naked together. On the positive side, there were a dozen counsellors or psychologists present, and they would be available for discussion for the whole evening.

For Emma, the anticipation of seeing Chad naked in his practice session was the dominant factor for the evening. For both Emma and Jack, another positive was Gail's presence. They were together at dinner and would be again for the older boys' practice, since both Chad and Sean would be in that group.

"Look at you!" Emma had said immediately upon seeing Gail before dinner.

"It's only ten pounds, but it feels so good to be really doing something about it," Gail had enthused, delighted that Emma had noticed. She had gone on to describe the 'study' she had been put in.

Many of the parents had been wondering why they had been brought in so long before the first session was to start. When everyone had finished eating, the got an answer as a man addressed them.

"These practice sessions are important for orienting your children for display duty. We have taken this opportunity, though, for a little education for you, the parents. At the core of the Foundation's program for allowing families to send forth more successful young adults is a dramatically different approach to what has been called sex education.

"Rather than trying to tell you any more about it in words, we have a film that is considered superior by all who have seen it. Take a few minutes to use the bathrooms, then follow your escorts to our theater."

"So that's why we're here so early," Jack commented. In the theater, the fifty or so parents were grouped together in one section. The same man spoke again.

"Tonight, among this group there will be a lot of distended nipples, erect penises, drooling vaginas, and arousal aromas as you watch your sons." The man paused at the predictable buzz. "Yes, Men, I said hard cocks. If you get hard watching the boys, it does not mean that you have any homosexual tendencies. Our male imaginations are good at transferring ourselves into arousing situations. In other words, you will feel like you are out there displaying yourself. The result is natural and inevitable.

"We want all of you, mothers and fathers alike, to enjoy watching your boys tonight. If you are worried about your fellow parents noticing evidence of your arousal, it may detract from the value of the experience.

"I need to remind you all that your bodies belong to the Foundation by contract. That means your cocks, your pussies, your boobs, and everything else belong to the Foundation. The Foundation has decided that it is no longer beneficial for your to be secretive about those parts of you that were once considered private. What they look like and how they work are just normal, natural human phenomena.

"We believe that the film you are about to see is an absolute masterpiece. I believe you will agree. Watch."

A very simple white-on-black title 'PARENTHOOD' was displayed with small type below it proclaiming ownership by the Corona Foundation. After that was displayed for about ten seconds, another simple text screen declaring that 'Except as clearly shown before the scenes, the following are true throughout this film': 'All adult couples portrayed were actually married at the time of production' and 'All adult/child groupings portrayed are actually parents and children'. After that, it became apparent that the subject of parenthood would be treated from the very beginning.

A naked young woman stood at a bathroom counter holding what was recognizable as a basal thermometer. She was telling her naked young husband that this was the perfect day. There followed a love scene that was as tender and emotional as it was erotic. The camera did not shrink from any view, but the words and caresses were so emotional that even the sight of penetration had no hint of pornography. The endearments and the hopeful murmurs afterwards added to the romantic feelings.

Another impregnation vignette had the husband entering to see his wife spread naked on the bed, arms stretched toward him and her words exhorting him to 'Come here and make a baby'. The man's hurried undressing to reveal his already aroused state and the eager, almost frantic way the pair coupled did not have the emotional beauty of the first couple. Still, it was loving, real, human, and endearing. The viewer could not help identifying with and rooting for both couples.

A third couple brought some chuckles, but still had the complete sympathy of the audience. A young man sat wearily in a recliner, watching a baseball game on TV, clad in a robe. The wife sauntered sexily into his line of vision in heels and a transparent teddy.

"Time for the seventh inning stretch, Darling," she cooed.

"Honey, don't you think it would have taken by now, if it was going to?" he complained.

Her sexy demeanor disappeared as she pled with him "I don't want to take any chances. Please, Baby, it's not that awful for you, is it?"

"Aw, Sweetheart, you know how much I love it. I just don't think it will get hard again."

The seductress was back in a flash. "You mean you don't think I can excite him any more," she pouted. "Well, we'll see about that." She knelt in front of him, opened his robe, and went to work on his limp organ.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.