Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The day after his landmark session with his daughters, Jack got a phone call in the evening.

"Mr. Crosby, I am the counsellor in charge of special mix sessions. We need you for a special mix session next Tuesday evening. Plan on being picked up at 5:30, and being returned home after eleven."

"Special mix session? What is that?"

"From time to time, we have groups of women who, for whatever reason, are deemed to need the same kind of exposure to men as the young girls. This is such a session."

"You mean adult women? Married?"

"Yes."

"But ... but I thought I would only have to with younger girls!!"

"Mr. Crosby, we are aware of the issues you had moving in here, but it was decided that you are an excellent choice for this session."

"I still have those issues," Jack objected. "I'm doing all right, but can't I limit my involvement to just the girls?"

"Please don't be offended, Mr. Crosby, but that is not your call to make. I will tell you this. One reason you were chosen is that you have been identified as an ideal adult escort candidate. Another reason is your proven ability to produce numerous ejaculations."

"Are these women afraid of men? Or inexperienced? Or what?"

"Yes. Not to make light of it, but believe me, this is not done lightly. It is the Foundation's belief that it is necessary to bring these women to a healthy family life. In some cases, the family risks eviction if the problem is not corrected."

"How many?"

"There will be four women and you will be one of four men. As always, there will be male and female counsellors."

"Will we do the same things as for the girls?"

"Since the women are all adults and there are no legal concerns, the activities will be two-way."

"Two-way?"

"Yes. Not only do these women need familiarity with different male bodies, they need to experience the touch of different men."

"It ... it sounds too much like an orgy!"

"Not at all. The same overall limitations on sexual activity apply, and the counsellors watch very carefully. Tuesday at 5:30. The usual abstinence and supplement rules apply. Thank you, Mr. Crosby."

After the phone call, Emma found Jack with his head in his hands. When he explained what the problem was, her gleeful attitude left him completely baffled.

"How can you be happy about me making out with other women?" he asked angrily.

"Oh, Honey! Please don't be upset. You've done so well with all of this stuff. Why am I happy? I've got the top stud and the nicest guy in the whole town, and now everyone will know it! That's why I'm happy!"

"I need a counsellor," Jack said with a groan.


"You realize how ludicrous this session would seem to an uninformed observer, don't you," the counsellor asked Jack as he settled naked into her office chair. "You've just been given a free make-out session with four women, and you're upset."

"I'm sure you've read my file," he said sourly.

"It's Emma's reaction that really upset you, isn't it?" she asked, and he nodded.

"First of all, Jack, make no mistake. Emma really and truly understands your feelings about fidelity. The experience of your assessment day convinced her beyond a doubt."

"Then how can she be so ... so flip about this?"

"First of all, remember that sex is women's domain. We are naturally more comfortable with all aspects of sex. Doesn't Emma have proprietary feelings about you, her husband? Absolutely - very strong feelings.

"But Emma is also a realist and a pragmatist. She understands that the sexual environment, the sexual rules are different here. She can't have you as completely to herself as she would like, but that's just one price of living here. She has made that accommodation and she is OK with it."

"But that doesn't explain why she was so happy about the assignment."

"OK. Try to follow this. The sexual rules here are not what she would ideally choose, but she has learned to accept them. In the environment that she has accepted, she is fortunate enough to be married to a herd bull."

"Huh?"

"Yes, that's the best analogy I can come up with. You have sexual attributes and capabilities that distinguish you from the other men, and she is so proud that she can hardly stand it. When, because of those attributes, you are asked to help out less fortunate women, imagine what it does for her ego. Now, more women will know that she has the herd bull every night."

"God!"

"Jack, please understand that Emma would have been perfectly satisfied with the way things were between the two of you before the move. The move was essential to her, though, as you well know. The sexual rules are different, and she has adapted to them."

"But I haven't."

"I believe, Jack, that we are doing you a favor by invoking your status as a subject."

"You're telling me that her attitude does not mean that she loves me any less or is any less faithful?"

"Exactly. If anything, the opposite is true. How was she in bed after that phone call?"

"Uh... !"

"Point made. Now, hopefully, we have eased your mind about Emma's feelings and attitude. Do you need special help with your own feelings, or will you be able to work through it on your own?"

Not answering directly, he said "I can't see myself in this 'herd bull' role. I'm not that well built. I'm hung OK, but no porn star."

"But you have some all too rare traits, Jack. You genuinely love women, for one. For another, you instinctively seek to please them. A woman's physical side is attracted to big muscles and big cocks, no doubt. But she is ruled more by her emotional side. Knowing that she is loved, respected, and valued trumps cock size any day."

"So, your advice to me is... ?" he prodded.

"Quit your whining and go make those women fall in love with you."


Being naked in a mixed group was no longer a big shock to Jack, but this time, the feeling was different. By arrangement, the four women were there first and were already naked. The men waited outside and introduced themselves to each other.

The only one of the other three that Jack recognized was Rad Mason, who had been at the initial parents' meeting and at the girls' display practice night. Jack had talked to Rad a few times those evenings and found him to be very congenial and likable. He could see why Rad was chosen for the special mix. His male model physique would have an inevitable effect on the women.

As soon as the men entered and shed their clothes, the female counsellor walked up to each man and performed a little ceremony. Giving a running monologue about the man, she stroked him until he was stiff enough, then tied a piece of colored yarn around his penis.

"Some kids' games are still fun!" she declared when all the men had been 'tagged', holding out a bowl for the women to draw out colored chips for their dinner companions.

Dinner was set up with nice two-person tables. Since they were all adults, there was wine, and a bar had been set up for the evening. Jack noticed which woman had drawn his color and took the initiative to introduce himself. He saw the counsellor nodding her approval.

"If you would all take your places," the counsellor said, "I have a few remarks.

When they were seated, she went on "During the course of the evening, we hope that you will interact with all of the other participants. We counsellors will do our best to encourage every possible pairing. Just so everyone understands, the women have been ordered to participate. Men, your challenge is make them feel like it has not been a punishment when they leave."

"Ladies, each of you has talked with a psychologist, some of you at length. The reasons we believe you need this evening have been carefully explained. If you still have negative feelings, these men are not the ones to vent them on.

"Tonight is your biggest chance to experience, guilt free, sexual contact with a man other than your husband or partner. Please, please, use tonight to learn things that will make your love life better.

"You are all adults, so I don't need to talk about getting acquainted and carrying on conversations. I sincerely hope you can all look back on tonight as the beginning of some positive change."

The woman Jack was eating with was named Ginny, and he doubted that she would be able to eat much, if anything. He was about to start conversation when she pushed back her plate and said "I should never eat another bite, anyway."

The best description of Ginny was 'full-figured'. Well short of obese, every part of her was rounded and full, but did not look loose or fleshy. He felt he had to say something, but he was well aware of what a dangerous subject a woman's weight was. "Could I ask why you were invited to this soiree?"

Ginny looked at him hard for a moment, then gave him a slight smile. "Usually, women end up here because they have problems with mix days. I sure did."

Without saying anything, Jack gave her a questioning look which she did not respond to. Not knowing what else to do, Jack laughed. This time, she gave the questioning look and he duplicated her previous response.

"Guess we could arm wrestle," he joked when the silence got almost to the point of being embarrassing. Her eyes and mouth popped open, and finally, a smile cracked her face.

"I think you'd better eat up," Jack told her. "The way I plan to have you bouncing and screaming in orgasm, you're going to need the energy." He then purposely concentrated on his own dinner, which was up to the usual high standards.

"Is there a long sign-up list for you guys for these nights?" Ginny asked, just when Jack was sure she was going to go silent for the rest of the night.

"I was ordered here just like you. Had to see a counsellor to get OK with it," he told her, deciding that maybe the truth would get through to her.

"Bullshit!" she spat out. "Is that because you didn't want to mess with loser broads, or what?"

"You, uh, may not believe this, but it's because..." Jack gave her a ten-minute recap of what he and Emma had been through.

"That sounds like the biggest sob-story line I've ever heard," Ginny said, obviously not believing a word of it.

Jack was on the razor edge of losing his temper, but he managed to hold back. Signaling for a counsellor, he told the man "Would you connect Ginny to my wife and let them talk, please? Also, I authorize you to call up the records of my assessment day problem and show them to Ginny. Will you do that?"

"But that's very irregular," the counsellor objected. "I'm not sure I can do those things."

"If you don't, I'm afraid Ginny will leave tonight without anything having changed. Do you want that?" Ginny was once again sitting with eyes and mouth open in astonishment.

"All right," the man said. "What's your number?"

"No," Jack replied. "Take Ginny with you and look up the number. I don't want her to suspect any kind of a setup."

"Oh, Jack!" Ginny finally said. "You don't have to..."

"Ginny, it's harder than hell to sit here and lie with my dick hanging out. If you have such trust issues, I don't want any questions about what I tell you. Go."

At that point, the counsellor took over and helped Ginny to her feet. As he led her off, she looked back at Jack with a stricken expression.

Ginny's chair was barely empty before the female counsellor sat in it. "What gave you that idea?" she asked.

Jack shrugged and said "I think she's a really tough case. For some reason, she's not going to believe me or anyone else."

"Tonight is sort of the last gasp for her," the counsellor admitted. "She could not even get through the first massage from the boys."

"Couldn't you treat a case like hers as if she was just too fat or too old or too crippled to be in a mix day? Just leave her off the list?"

"If it was just her, yes. The problem is, she's freaking out when any of her family get an assignment."

"How were they ever accepted?"

"Jack, the percentage of errors is higher than we would ever care to admit. This is, after all, not an exact science. In her case, though, it happened after they moved in. Her assessment scores were just too good. They've been here a couple of years and she has been through several successful mixes."

"Husband screwing around?"

The counsellor nodded. "It totally destroyed her self-worth. She's able to be naked, but that's all she can deal with."

Jack had been sitting there, drinking coffee and chatting with the counsellor for well over twenty minutes when a stunned-looking Ginny came back and handed the phone to the counsellor. As the counsellor walked away talking on the phone, Ginny flopped into the chair and stared at Jack with glassy eyes.

"Your ... your wife ... she said I'm ... silly bitch. She's c ... coming down here to p ... paddle my stupid ass." Ginny took a deep breath and her speech steadied. "She seemed so nice at first! She said if I didn't want to jerk off all these nice cocks and have the men get me off, she was going to take my turn!"

The female counsellor was motioning for Jack to join her, so he left Ginny. Looking hard at Jack's face, she said "There's nothing in your records about being henpecked." She held a straight face for almost five seconds before breaking up in a grin. "Your Emma is a force of nature."

"Really? I didn't realize that," he quipped.

"Seriously, if she comes down here, strips, and starts doing what Ginny should with these guys, can you handle it?"

That was indeed a serious question. "Do you think it will help Ginny?" he asked.

"I get the sense that poor Ginny has no chance of leaving here with her virtue intact, so to speak, if Emma takes charge of her."

Jack looked at the counsellor for a long time before telling her "I'll make Emma thinks it's my idea if it'll keep Ginny from getting kicked out."

Casually but affectionately, the counsellor took Jack's penis in her hand and told him. "I convinced her there was no time for makeup or anything. A car was waiting for her when she hung up. She should be coming through that door right about ... Now!"

It was obvious that Emma was on a mission. Just inside the door, which the male counsellor was waiting to open, she shucked her clothes and left them in a pile with her purse. Seeing Jack across the room, she hollered out "Hi, Honey. Where's Ginny?" Emma looked around and happened to lock eyes with Rad. Jack saw her blush briefly, but square her shoulders.

Jack looked toward where Ginny was still sitting. When Emma turned her gaze that way, Ginny looked like she wanted to shrink under the table. Emma hurried over and held out her hand to Ginny, saying. "Hi, Ginny. I stink. Come on in the hot tub with me. We'll get acquainted before we start collecting semen samples." A quick look around showed all of the other participants gaping at the intruder while the two counsellors fought back laughter.

"Mingle!" the female counsellor said to Jack as she walked past. "Let Emma handle it."

Seeing a slim woman with great legs standing by herself, Jack went and introduced himself to Emily. "Do you know who that was who just came in?" was the first thing Emily said.

"Sure do. That's my wife, Emma," Jack answered.

"Why is she... ?"

"It's like this..." Jack gave Emily the short version of what had happened.

They stood and chatted for a few minutes, with Emily looking hard at Jack's face the whole time. "Do you happen to have a son named Chad?" Emily suddenly blurted out.

"I sure do!" Jack said with a smile. "How do you know Chad? Oh! You're that woman!"

She blanched for a moment, then nodded her head. "What a sweet boy he is," she said with a smile. Then, obviously looking him up and down and paying special attention to his crotch, she said "Like father, like son."

Just then, he saw Emma motioning for him to come to the hot tub. "Emily, let's get together later, OK?" She nodded, and he went to join his wife and Ginny.

"Sit here on the edge, Lover. Ginny is starting with you."

"Emma! I just can't! He's your husband, and..."

"OK, Ginny. If I call one of the other guys over, will you do him, instead?"

"Oh, Emma!" Ginny wailed. "Please! This is just so ... so..."

Emma got right behind the distraught woman and wrapped her arms around her. She rocked back and forth just as Jack had seen her do so often with the children. His feelings of love for her just welled up. At the same time, his penis started to swell up.

"Now look, Ginny. You've got Jack all excited about you doing him. I will NOT let you leave him hanging. Here!" She took Ginny's hands and placed them on Jack's shaft. "I'm sure you know what to do." Emma looked Jack right in the eyes, but he could not read the expression.

"Remember, Ginny, poor Jack's been cut off for three days, and he's taken supplements besides. He should have a really nice load for you."

Holding Ginny's hands in place against her half-hearted attempts to pull them free, Emma kept on talking enthusiastically. "You've just got to feel his balls when he comes, Ginny. They pump so hard! It just makes my pussy tingle to feel it. Come on, get him hard. Help him relieve all that built-up pressure. You know, ever since I got pubes, I've been fascinated by cocks, haven't you? I play with Jack's every night before we fall asleep. Do you you play with your husband's like that? 'Course, I think Jack's is the most awesome one anywhere, but I suppose you think that about your husband's too, don't you? See, it doesn't take much to make him..."

Jack finally caught on that Emma was steamrolling the poor woman. If anyone could do it, she certainly could. As she babbled away while busily making Ginny's hands stroke him, Emma glanced down a couple of times over Ginny's shoulders at her breasts. When he caught on, he cupped them in his hands, and started teasing the nipples with his thumbs, the subject of Emma's babbling changed.

"I'll bet those are just the fullest, firmest boobs you've ever held, aren't they, Honey? They look just spectacular. Oh, look how far the nipples are popping out! Wow! After she gets you off, you'll sure want to chew on those while you do her, won't you?..." The stream of talk never stopped.

At first, Ginny seemed to try to recoil from his touching of her nipples, but Emma held her in place. Before long, Ginny started to gasp a little, and when she did that, her hands began to grasp his cock firmly. That started Emma's monologue in yet another direction.

"See, Ginny! It's just irresistible, isn't it? It feels so big and hot in your hand that you can't help stroking up and down, can you? Oh, yes! Keep that up and you'll get him there before long at all. Oh, I hope so! I'm sure he needs it so badly and..."

Not surprisingly, the three of them were somewhat of a spectacle. The counsellors were trying to get everyone else to go about their own business, but it was a tough sell.

Somewhere along the way, arousal and instinct took over. Before Jack realized what was happening, Ginny was pumping his shaft with one hand and holding his balls with the other. He really did have a lot of built-up pressure. About the time he became aware that she had gotten serious, he was there.

As the first spurt came out, Ginny seemed to be jarred back to awareness. But when she tried to pull away, Emma had ahold of her hands. "Ginny, Ginny, don't stop! Don't leave him hanging! Finish him off!"

Ginny must have had a strong compassionate streak because she only missed a couple of strokes. She was pumping him again before his last dribble.

Jack needed a few minutes to recover, but Emma had other ideas. His hands were still on Ginny's breasts, but Emma took one hand and brought it down to Ginny's crotch, which was a little above the water line as she stood. She resumed her constant chatter.

Jack overcame his momentary exhaustion, understanding what he needed to do. As he opened his hand and slipped his middle finger down through her slit, Ginny tried to pull away again, but Emma was holding her in position and talking right in her ear.

"Oh, Ginny! You made my Jack feel so very good! Didn't his balls feel just incredible bouncing in your hand like that? And did you see how many spurts he made? But Ginny, Jack will feel really bad if you don't let him do for you, too. He's just that kind of a guy. He always makes sure I get more than my share of comes.

"Don't tell me it doesn't feel good to have his hand on your pussy. I'll bet he slid his middle finger right down between your lips, didn't he? Ohhhhhh! I just love that feeling, don't you? Did he brush your clitty?..."

Jack could have wondered where the constant stream of words came from. He could have wondered if he had enough energy to control anything but his hand, if he didn't know his Emma so well.

All four of the men knew why they were there, and all four were chosen because of their natural care for women. When Emma, without Ginny being able to see her, motioned to two of the men, one of them Rad, to get in the pool, they responded quickly, having been watching raptly. When they were in the pool, they understood her head gesture to mean that she wanted Ginny lifted out onto the mats. The woman counsellor was on her toes and laid out some towels, with some others at hand for drying off.

The next trick was to lift Ginny from the tub without her freaking out. Emma talked to her almost like a child. "You're going to get a nice little ride, now, Ginny, right out onto the mat. There, Jack came make you come just like you did for him. Hang on, now! The guys are going lift you right out. Wheeeeee!"

By the time she was lifted, Jack's hand was paying serious attention to Ginny's clit. That might well have been the only sensation she was sure of. They only had to move her about five feet, and it took all of three seconds. When they laid Ginny down, Emma was by her head instantly, having never stopped talking.

"When Jack masturbates me or when I do myself, I like to be on my back like this. I think I can come stronger, don't you. When it's a good one, I just have to straighten my legs way out to get the best feelings..."

Jack only had to turn around to keep his hand on Ginny's pussy. When she was all stretched out, Rad got the idea to take a nipple in his mouth and the other man quickly followed suit. Whether because she liked it or because she was just overwhelmed, Ginny made no complaint to the new sensations.

Jack looked up at the woman counsellor and made an exaggerated licking motion followed by a questioning expression. She responded with a deep frown, which she held for a few seconds. Then, she looked down at Ginny, shrugged her shoulders and nodded to Jack.

"Ohhhhh, Ginny! You are so lucky! Jack is going to lick your pussy. He is so good at that! You should feel really special. Oral sex is a no-no here. See how much everyone cares about you. They're breaking the rules to make sure you're going to be all right." On and on Emma babbled as Jack attacked Ginny's pussy with his mouth.

Between stimulation of all of her erogenous zones and Emma's constant suggestive chatter, Ginny would have had to be totally frigid to hold off from an orgasm. She wasn't. It was a good one, but not a monster.

Before Ginny's throes even started to recede, Emma was talking so the men could hear her. "That's good, Ginny! Goooood! Let the feelings take you. Just enjoy it. It's not over, either. The men are going to stay right where they are and give you an even bigger, better one. Does your clitty get real tender when you come, or can Jack keep sucking on it? Just nod if he can keep sucking on it."

It was barely perceptible, but it was a nod, and Emma told Jack not to stop. Ginny only had one more from the efforts of the three men, but it was the hoped-for monster. It took ten minutes to generate, but for the last minute plus, Ginny was a writhing, moaning, gasping mass. The climax was a literal explosion, her body jerked so violently.

When it was over, Ginny was probably conscious, but unable to do anything on purpose. Emma had another idea and motioned Jack to lie on his back beside Ginny. Then she had the men put Ginny on her stomach on top of Jack and cover her with towels.

"Stay right like that as long as you can, Lover," Emma whispered in Jack's ear. "She thinks she's too heavy for that and it should thrill her. When she wakes up, love her up some, OK?"

Ginny WAS too heavy for comfortable sleeping on top of him, but Jack could handle it, and he was so in awe of his wife's sensitivity that he could not think of objecting. Ginny certainly did feel different from Emma, but it was not an unpleasant sensation.

Not knowing whether she was aware of it or not, Jack began caressing her back and squeezing her buttocks gently. He ran his hand down her crack as far as he could and gripped and squeezed her entire cheeks in his hands.

Ginny was probably aware long before she let on, but eventually she raised her head and just stared at Jack as he kept up his attention to her ass. "Emma's like an irresistible force, isn't she?" Jack asked finally. Ginny did not answer, but laid her head back down on Jack's chest.

A couple of minutes later, Ginny, with her head still down, asked "Why did you do that - with your mouth?"

"Because I thought it would make you come better."

"That's against the rules."

"I got approval," he assured her.

"Think you could get approval to put it in me?"

"Ginny, that would take approval from both of our spouses. As much as I want to help you, I wouldn't even ask Emma."

"I guess you're right," she said reluctantly. What she did next, though, was significant. She moved her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her mound against his penis. It was just a lazy motion, but over a few minutes, it had him stiffening. When it was getting rigid, she raised her bottom, reached down, and brought his cock upward so it was between their bellies.

When she resumed her motions, he could not help releasing a moan. The feeling of his cock buried in the soft flesh of her gyrating belly was exquisite.

"God, Ginny! I don't know why you're afraid of doing anything. You're sexy as hell!"

"You're a minority of one," she said bitterly.

"Against a majority of... ?" he probed.

"I'm sure they told you the losers are mostly here because they can't hold their husbands," Ginny countered, this time with only sadness in her voice.

"I would think that would make you more eager for attention at mix days," he opined.

"Well, I guess I'm not normal in lots of ways," she grumped.

"Such as..."

"Can't believe you're not crushed to death."

"Let me guess. He's always on you about your weight, right?"

"Until lately. Now, he's not 'on' me about anything."

"Tell me your weight history," he said, taking a chance.

"What? You can't ask a woman that!"

"Oh. Only the shrinks can ask that, huh? Damn! I made you stop moving."

"Why do you want to know that? I suppose you want me to step on the scale, too!"

"Don't need the scale. I can feel all I need to know," he retorted and emphasized it with some extra strokes and squeezes.

She started moving again and he just waited her out. "He probably shouldn't have married me," she said after a while. "We were really in love, but my weight always bothered him. He would never say anything about it until ... until..."

"He never played with you like this?" Jack purposely stroked and squeezed some of the less firm flesh around her middle.

"He just pretended it wasn't there."

"So, he's in great shape, I suppose."

"Hah!"

"You still didn't tell me how much more you weigh now than when you got married."

"I haven't been eating well, so I'm down to about plus ten."

"After how many kids?"

"Three. Boys twenty and sixteen, girl eighteen."

"Did you marry at fifteen?"

"What a line!" she snapped, but could not hide her smile. "Us chubbies just don't show age as badly. The wrinkles don't show."

"Oh, I see," he said. "Here I thought it was because you had a naturally good body and great skin."

"If you're into fat broads, why did you marry your gorgeous wife?" she countered.

Dodging the question, he asked her "When do you look your best, Ginny?"

"Huh? You mean what outfit?"

"Sort of. Out of all the times when you see yourself in the mirror, which one are you happiest with."

"You mean least unhappy with, don't you?"

"It's sad that you think of it that way, but, OK."

She did not say anything for quite a while, so he took a different tack. "Ginny, I would say you have a 'fun' body. Did your husband ever act like he was having fun with it?"

"That's a strange question? I don't know what you mean."

"Did he ever seem like he just couldn't keep his hands off of you? Falling asleep in bed; watching TV together; times like that - was he always touching, stroking."

"When we were making out or making love, he had to have his hands on my boobs. I guess that's the only thing I can think of."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.