Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Over the next few weeks after the party, the girls spent a lot of time at Ginny's. Rad talked to Ginny about it and they agreed that it would be best if Rad never even came in the house. He told Ginny that he hoped they could date before the divorce was final, but they would have to listen to her attorney on that.

Perry had not been willing to work it out the easy way, so Ginny had initially filed on adultery. That meant that things could drag on for a long time, not a happy prospect for either Ginny or Rad.

No longer viewing the girls as a path to Rad, but thoroughly enjoying every minute spent with them, Ginny found them a vital relief from the pressures of the divorce. The downside was that it made her long even more for the time when she could be with Rad and the girls permanently.

The upside was that she was more and more confident that marriage to Rad would happen at some point. As scrupulous as they were not to be seen together, telephone logs could have caused them a lot of complications. They talked for hours on end whenever they could find the time.

Ginny applied for and won a contract to do massage therapy at the school. That turned out to be the one place she and Rad could see each other, and they both treasured the times. Because she was an employee, Ginny had access to the workout room at the school, too. She began using it three times a week at least, whether she had work those days, or not. She had always stayed in good condition, but had slacked off under the stress of Perry's affairs. To her great pleasure, she started to shed some pounds and tighten up some of her softer places. Rad was effusive in his praise of her improving appearance.

One development was at least puzzling, if not potentially troublesome. There was a definite attraction between Garret and Carter, and it worked both ways. As teens, three years was a big gap, and both kids were smart enough to realize that they needed to be cautious and discrete.

It was pretty hard on Garrett, since he had experienced sex once. Ginny talked with him very frankly about the problem a number of times. She came very close to breaking her vow never to repeat the sex with her sons from that one special night. She and Garrett both needed the relief, but she just could not get past her scruples.

From the first, Ginny had enjoyed putting a little pressure on the girls, all in good natured fun. Nude sessions in the outdoor hot tub were soon routine, except for Ginny's teasing. The teasing always involved Garrett. He would either be gone and she would tease about him being due back, or he would be banished to his room, where he could not see the tub. Ginny would then suggest calling and asking him to bring them drinks, snacks, towels, or some such.

Having pulled the same gag regularly, one time Ginny finally noticed that Carter was no longer making the obligatory protest at the idea of Garrett showing up and seeing her naked. She wanted that to happen! That was the last such tease.

Then, Rad and Ginny had to deal with one of the major issues created by the Foundation's approach to sex education for teens. What do you tell sixteen and thirteen year olds about dating conduct when both of them know the anatomy of the opposite sex as well as they do?

The Foundation had all sorts of literature and counseling available and copious statistics to show that teenaged sexual problems were far fewer under their radical approach. Rad was aware that Carter knew all about men's genitals. He liked and respected Garrett and he was sure that the boy would be gentle and respectful. But Carter was his baby, and the new attitudes were still foreign to how he was brought up.

There was definite tension between Ginny and Rad over the issue, since, predictably, she more readily accepted the liberated environment and its implications. In her wisdom, Ginny chose the perfect approach. "Carter, Honey, you need to promise me something. This is very important to me and my relationship to your dad."

"Wh ... what do you need?" Carter did not want anything to threaten the future family that she was planning on.

"You have to talk to your dad about everything that you and Garrett do with each other."

"Oooohhhh! But that would be so embarrassing! Why do you want me to do that?"

"The way things are here in Corona Heights is so different from the way your dad and I were raised. He's having trouble thinking about his little girl doing sexual things with a boy."

"But he knows I do those things with men at mix days."

"I didn't say it made sense for him to have those problems."

"He keeps telling me what a woman I'm becoming. I'm not a little girl any more."

"Sweetie, there's a joke that is almost too true. Every father believes that his daughter should give him grandchildren through immaculate conception."

"Hmmmph! And men accuse women of being illogical!" Carter complained. The resulting laugh broke the tension. "I'll do it, Ginny. "You ... you've never told me not to do any things with Garrett. How come?"

"The only thing I'd be concerned about would be intercourse. I hope you'll talk to me before that happens."

"Wow! Ginny, you've just GOT to be our new mom!"


"But we have a very specific reason for including Gail," Nils objected.

"OK. Tell me with a straight face that you aren't a little in love with Gail," Fran countered.

"Of course, I am," Nils admitted. "You must have known that would happen when you started this. But you also know that it doesn't threaten my love for you, even a little bit."

"Oh, Honey, I know that," Fran said, holding out her arms for a hug.

Fran had just told Nils that she wanted Emily to take Gail's place a few times. She wanted Nils to make love to Emily.

"Besides, we hardly know Emily," Nils continued.

"She is an incredibly sweet woman who is fighting for her marriage," Fran explained. "She needs more sexual exposure, and the chance to experience a big cock like yours will help her counter the humiliation of her husband chasing after big boobs."

"I still have a lot of weight to lose, though," was his final plea.

"You've seen Donny, her husband. He's not exactly slim and trim, you know," Fran pointed out. A final slump of the shoulders and shake of the head told Fran that he had given in. "I'll arrange things with Gail. Emily is never to know about our relationship with Gail."

Fran chose to bring up the subject with Gail as Nils and Gail were recovering from another session. "I want to ask you something that may be difficult, Gail. There are two reasons for this, which I'll explain later. I want Emily to take your place a few times."

Gail could not help the initial loss of color to her face, followed by the flush of anger. She knew that she had no right to react that way, but it happened before thought had anything to do with it. Emily was a part of the little group of residents that had clicked together so well, especially after Emma's big pool party. Gail had reacted to Emily in the same way that most people had.

Doing her best to mask her feelings, Gail asked "Can you be sure she doesn't find out about me and Nils?"

"Of course, Honey," Fran assured her. "Let me explain my thinking here. First of all, I really do want to help Emily. I'm not sure I understand why she's so set on keeping Donny, but if she wants to make him a project, more power to her. She does need more sexual exposure and experience to feel like she can take charge of that man, and that's what she needs to do.

"There's another reason I'm proposing this. Please don't be offended, but I think it will reduce any feelings of ownership or exclusivity that have developed between you two."

"Oh, Fran, you know I couldn't steal him from you, even if I wanted to."

"Probably not, but look at it this way, Gail. What if the treatment doesn't work for me."

"Hey! None of that talk from you!" Gail said with real feeling. "If you, the strongest woman I know, don't keep the faith, God help the rest of us."

"Gail, Gail, I haven't given up, I'm just being realistic. At some point, it has to stop between you and Nils. Hopefully, it will be because I can orgasm again. But maybe you will find a man, too. All I'm saying is that this will be good for you two to remind you what the relationship really is."

One reason the idea hurt so much is that Gail knew that Fran was right. It had not been easy for Gail to deal with her feelings for Nils. They were thrown together so much, and the sex was very, very good. She threw her arms around Fran and let herself cry.

"You are so amazing!" Gail said when she regained some composure. "This won't be tough duty for Nils, either, will it? Are you going to be right there with them?"

"It's the only way I can even think of it," Fran answered.


Acknowledging Claire as Emily's mentor, Fran had Claire over for coffee one morning while Nils and Gail were working out. "Claire, I think I can trust you, and I know how much you're doing for Emily. Here's what I would like to do." Fran described how she wanted Nils to make love to Emily and why.

Claire just stared at Fran for quite a while, then, as her eyes filled with tears, she said "I admired you from the first time we met, but now, I'm in awe. Please don't be offended, and you don't have to answer, but Nils is already doing this with Gail, isn't he?"

"You are a true sorceress, aren't you?" Fran laughed. "I know it would be useless to try to deny it, and I know I don't even have to ask you to keep it secret. I would ask you not to let on to Gail that you know."

"I wouldn't think of it," Claire said quickly. "I think you realize how much you will be doing for Emily. I'm afraid I've sort of adopted her as another daughter. Like you, I'm not sure she should be fighting so hard for Donny, but it's a courageous choice, and I'll do what I can to help her. I have to ask - what does Nils think about this?"

"He took some persuading, I'll tell you, and I don't believe it was just posturing, either. Both he and Gail were sobered when I told them it was important to emphasize what their relationship really was. Claire, would you, uh, grease the skids with Emily?"

"Absolutely. Uh, I guess it's only fair to share secrets and to warn you. I gave her Clark - once. It was so intense that it frightened me and it frightened Clark. We can't repeat it."

"Oh, that's a problem I didn't think about," Fran mused. "Well, you three were already very close, and there won't be that issue with Nils."


"Are you telling me that you've had enough, Emily?" Fran demanded. She had just offered Emily the chance to have sex with Nils, but Emily had demurred.

"I don't know whether I've had enough, Fran. I don't know if I ever COULD have enough to wipe out the humiliation. You know who I've been with. Sean and Cord are around the age of my children. They're great guys, but there's no threat of becoming attached to them. I made Claire be with us when Clark made love to me. I'm sure she told you that it was just too emotional for us to repeat it again."

"I would be with you and Nils, Emily. You don't have the same emotional attachment to him, so there shouldn't be the same problem as with Clark."

"I don't know, Fran," Emily waffled for the first time. "Your willingness to offer makes me cry. But I could do it with Clark and Claire because of how close we had become."

"But you hardly knew Cord the first time," Fran pointed out. "Emily, you would be doing something for me that I think is important. You know that I can't feel anything down there. I would be offering Nils your beautiful pussy as a substitute for my dead one. It's something I very much want to do for him, just out of love for him."

There was no faking the emotion in Fran's voice at that, and it was the kind of appeal that Emily could not ignore. "What are you really afraid of, Emily?"

"I ... I don't want to be having sex with other men just out of revenge. I really do need to learn and get more confidence, but I..."

"Honey, my Nils is a wonderful lover," Fran said, now selling hard. "You need to feel the sheer force. It overwhelms you! I'm sure Clark is very good, too, and I think you can see the value of experience and maturity.

"You know, you have a problem, now. I don't know what kind of a lover Donny is, but you now have others to compare him against. If you're going to keep him, you need to teach him to be a mature lover. You need more than one example."

"I see what you mean," Emily said thoughtfully. "I always thought Donny was great in bed, but I guess..."

"If I can guess at what he is like," Fran said, "the best way to keep him is to take charge of the sex in your marriage."

"Well, I don't want to have to be the aggressor all of the time," Emily objected.

"Oh, I didn't mean to imply that you had to be," Fran assured her. "What you have to do, though, is set the standard. You have to make sure that he knows what you expect, and that you won't settle for less. When he lives up to it, make sure he doesn't have the energy to even notice any big boobs bobbing by." Fran knew that she had introduced a touchy subject, but the more she talked, the more she believed that she was doing the right thing.

Emily had not missed the reference, and Fran saw her expression droop a bit. Putting her a finger in each side of her mouth, Fran cut loose with a piercing whistle. Very quickly, Nils joined them in the family room. "Sweetheart," Fran said, "would you please undress Emily and describe what you see as you go."

"Fran, I didn't..." Emily tried to object, but Nils covered her mouth with a kiss, a kiss that she only tried to resist for a second or two before returning it in kind. Fran had instructed Nils to be very assertive and possessive with Emily, so the kiss soon escalated into somewhat of a contest. It seemed that Emily sensed Fran's intent and was determined to 'put up a fight'.

As Nils began unbuttoning the blouse that Emily wore, he made the mistake of not getting a good hold on her. She sank down and pulled down the sweat pants that Nils typically wore around the house on cooler days, taking his underwear with them. "Ooooh, Fran! Thank you for the early, early Christmas present," Emily cooed as she took him firmly in hand.

Fran realized that Emily was not behaving at all in the way that she expected. It quickly became apparent that Emily was determined to prove to Fran that she was no longer the 'sexual baby' that she had considered herself to be. Fran wondered if Emily would halt things before actual intercourse, or if she would use that as the final demonstration of her newly acquired confidence and prowess. Fran's musings were jolted to a halt when Emily started to take Nils's now rigid cock into her mouth.

"Emily! No!" Fran shouted almost frantically, just as Nils pulled back. "Sorry, Hon. That's one thing I can still do for him. I ... I don't want to give that part up."

"Fran, you don't have to give up any of it for my sake, you know."

"It's not just for your sake, Honey. It's important to us for another reason."

"I'll bet it's because you're afraid Nils and Gail might get too close," Emily blurted out.

"How... ?"

"No one told me. No one would," Emily assured them. "I may seem naive, but I notice things. If you'll still let me do this, can it be his head in your lap instead of mine?"

Fran had to make a decision quickly. She would like to have consulted with Claire because Emily was not behaving as she had expected, at all. "Let's go to the bedroom," she finally said. She had agonized over this enough beforehand. It was not the time to go back on her original decision.

It took several minutes to get them all undressed and arranged. Emily insisted on a quick trip to the bathroom where she washed her crotch thoroughly. When she returned, Fran and Nils were in position on the bed. "Your shoulders are so broad I can only straddle your head," Emily told Nils as she eased her pussy down onto his face. It had been a trick to find a place for her legs with Fran's there.

The surprises just kept coming for Fran as Emily said "If you don't want him to use his mouth on me, you'll have to tell us."

"N ... no. That's fine," Fran said.

Her little stammer seemed to be a signal that Emily was waiting for. She leaned forward to hug Fran and kissed her right on the mouth. Forgetting about Nils and laying her head on Fran's shoulder, Emily said "You're a wonderful friend, Fran. You're so courageous, you're an inspiration. I'm sorry if I've been a little, um, competitive, here. I just want to let you know how much I have changed. I'll use this chance as sort of a final exam, OK?"

Still resting on Fran's shoulder, Emily managed to bring her pussy right down to Nils's mouth, and he knew exactly what to do with it. "I guess everyone tells you what a perfect pussy you have, don't they?" Fran said. "This will be a real treat for Nils - a once-in-a-liftime chance."

Nils knew that if he did not let loose and enjoy what was before his face, Fran would be displeased. At first, it was just the sight of Emily's smooth, perfectly formed labia and the pheromone-laden aroma that drew him in. As his tongue started bathing and exploring the outside of her pussy, his hands instinctively came up to support her ass and pull her crotch toward his mouth. As his hands each grasped a cheek, she pushed back against them just a little. It was not enough to remove her engorging lips from the range of his tongue, but her instinctive little wiggle told him that his hands were more than welcome.

As soon as Nils's hands clasped Emily's cheeks, he realized how much perfection could only be felt. The combination of smoothness and firmness made his erection twitch. Without thinking about it, his hands moved outward, then down the outsides of her thighs. Because she was using her ass and leg muscles to hold herself over his face, his hands were treated to steely firmness covered by a wonderful, uniform layer of flesh.

Like a drummer whose automatic strokes are done without thought, driven by the power of the music, Nils's hands began a continuous round-trip journey over her thighs and her bottom. He was lost in the power of the aroma and the moisture as his tongue slipped between her lips. Her spasmodic twitches, jerks, gasps, and moans were like a mystical, captivating rhythm that held him in its power.

Time was not relevant, only completion, and at some undetermined interval, she achieved it. It was a significant climax, one that would be expected to leave her limp and incapacitated. Instead, she showed her physical strength by sliding backwards down over his torso, having to lift each leg to clear his arms. Whether on purpose or not, she left a moist trail down his front.

As soon as Emily cleared his arms, she managed to gain focus enough to look right into Fran's eyes. She kept backing up until she felt his erection touch her back. Then, she rose up on her strong legs and took ahold of him with one hand. With the other hand, she spread her lips enough to make a secure place to hold his bulbous cock head in position.

Afterwards, neither woman would be able to explain what passed across the almost mystical connection as their eyes were locked. Emily began a slow rotating motion as she gradually let her weight down, easing the large intruder into her body. The insertion took most of a minute.

Just as her bottom came to rest on his hips, Emily lost eye contact with Fran, barely seeing a tear that coursed down one of Fran's cheeks. Fran took Nils's head in both hands and tilted it back towards herself at what could not have been a comfortable angle. He had no thought to complain, though. Fran bent herself over at an equally improbable angle and attacked her husband's mouth with manic passion.

Leaning forward to brace herself on his chest, Emily let her fingers grasp his nipples and begin mauling them. Using the wonderful strength of her legs, she began raising herself up so he was barely inserted, then letting herself drop back down.

As they went along, her drops became faster and faster with her increased lubrication and the gradual stretching of her tissues. After a minute or so, he began to raise his hips slightly in response to her downstrokes. In another minute or two, he was slamming upward at her almost in a frenzy.

When she felt what she judged to be his final swelling, she pinched his nipples hard. That triggered his release. As he erupted, Emily felt like she was on one of the coin-operated bucking rides found in front of discount stores. Fran got a head-lock on him to keep the kiss going, but it was for nought. His mouth locked in a rictus of ecstasy and he was unable to return his wife's frantic efforts.

Emily did not come again, but she was so exhausted from her efforts that she fell forward on his chest, with him still rigid and embedded in her. Fran began stroking Emily's back and hair and cooing at her affectionately. They stayed that way for several minutes.

Finally, Emily raised up and blushed as she looked up at Fran. "Fran, I hope I..."

"Emily, Honey, I want you here to do this again on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I want you to keep it up until your conscience tells you it would be bad for your marriage."

"But, Fran ... it was so..."

"It was sexy, it was intense, and it was beautiful," Fran interrupted again

"Emily, since you know about Gail and Nils, I want you and Gail here together. I'm going to tell you something that not another soul knows. We are grooming Gail to be our daughter-in-law."

"She doesn't know that?" Emily asked in shock.

"Oh, no. She barely knows anything about Eric. They each are exactly what the other needs."

"You don't even have to ask me to keep this secret," Emily assured Fran. "But why do you want me to keep on? And why both Gail and I?"

"I'm not sure that you have much more that you need to learn," Fran said, "but watching another woman make love will be educational for you. I also want you as one more treat for my man. If you and Gail should feel like double-teaming him - well, that would be yet another treat. And Emily, don't disregard the value of some revenge on your self-confidence, either.

"But ... but if Gail is for Eric, then ... I can't keep on with Nils forever, and..."

"Emily, before long, Fran and I will be able to make love like before," Nils broke with his first words in a long time.

"Sweetheart, we don't know..." Fran started to caution, but this time, she was cut off by him.

"Darling, it is going to happen. I have faith in you, faith in the doctors, and faith that God will not keep sex from us forever," he affirmed.

"Um, can I tell Gail," Emily asked, cowed by the emotion that filled the room.

"I think that would be perfect," Fran managed to say, but with a catch in her voice.


It always took some doing to get all three kids together to talk to them, but Emily managed it about fifteen minutes before their guests were due. As they all trooped into the master bedroom, Emily's stomach was doing flip flops. She thought that this might be the hardest part of all.

She wore a loose, silky blouse that ended just above her navel, showing an expanse of her flat tummy and the indent of her very small waist. A wrap-around skirt came to just below her knees. Her shoes were strappy sandals with three-inch heels.

"Kids, I'm asking you to do something unusual for me tonight. Will you help me out?"

"Depends, Mom." That response from thirteen-year old Trace was predictable.

"Don't be a dork," fifteen-year-old Cammie snapped. "Of course we'll help, Mom." Ten-year-old Chelsea just watched.

"OK. Now, this is important to me - maybe to all of us. Just believe me when I say that. First of all, do not say anything to your dad about this. Do you agree? Good. The other thing might be harder. Whatever I wear for dinner tonight, I need you to act like it is nothing unusual. Will you do that?"

"What's so hard about that, Mom?" Trace asked.

"Because what I'll be wearing is this," Emily said. Trembling so badly she could barely make her hands work, she unwrapped the skirt and tossed it on the bed. She wore nothing underneath. All of her skin was lotioned, powdered, then treated again. She had done many sessions in a tanning both, and it showed. Her rather prominent pubic mound was shaved completely bare and the skin oiled. The smooth, tightly-closed labia seemed to jump out at the onlooker. Her unavoidable sexual excitement had made them a little darker than the surrounding skin.

"Holy shit!" Trace swore.

"But Mom! Grandma and Grandpa! And those new people! You can't - you're just like naked!"

"Please believe me, kids, there is an important reason for this. I just can't tell you now. Trace, you've seen pussies before at mix day. Can you act like this is no big deal, for me?"

Emily and Cammie both looked for and found the bulge at the boy's crotch. "Yeah, I've ... I've seen them, but yours ... I mean ... wow!"

"I worked hard to make this look as sexy as I could," Emily said. "I just hope I have the nerve to go through with this."

"But, why?"

"That's something I can't take time to explain."

After some more back and forth, she got all of their promises. She knew they would do the best they could. They were good kids and they all cared for her.

"I'm going to keep the skirt on until just before Grandma and Grandpa arrive. Your dad won't see me like this until they're here.

Cammie lagged behind as the other two left. "Dad's cheating on you, isn't he?"

"Why do you say that, Honey?"

"A couple of my friends said he must be, after I told them about how much he was gone. You've seemed ... stressed lately. And now this. You're trying to get his attention, aren't you? Trying to win him back?"

"Not exactly" Emma answered. "I promise I'll come to your room later and we'll have girl talk, OK?"

"Tell me everything?"

"Yup." Emily wished she really felt as upbeat and casual as she was trying to come across.

If Emily thought it was hard with the kids, she was wondering why she ever let Claire talk her into the crazy idea as she waited for Donny's parents. The only reason she had any chance of pulling it off was because of all the practice she had been through.


Emily never knew for sure if the crazy idea came from Claire, from Emma, from Ginny, or from some drunken combination of all of them. Of course, she had dismissed the idea out of hand, as if that would stop Claire.

Emily was immediately suspicious when she was invited to dinner at Claire's, alone. When Sean, Cord, Ginny, and Chase were the others who joined Claire and Clark, she probably should have turned and run.

Of course, she could never do that to Claire. As a matter of fact, she could not say 'no' to Claire at all. Before Claire called everyone to the table, she gathered them in the living room and brought Emily to the middle of the room. "Emily, you trust me, don't you?"

"Y ... yes. Of course."

"And you know that all of the people here love you and want the best for you, don't you?"

Emily looked at all the faces and nodded.

Whispering "Don't fight this" in Emily's ear, Claire knelt and pulled down Emily's skirt and panties together. Emily gasped and Claire snapped out "Emily. Don't fight it. I was serious about that plan, and tonight is your first practice night."

"F ... first?"

It had indeed been just the first. Over a two week span, Emily was invited to the Murtaughs', the Crosbys', the Obergs', to Ginny's, and to Rad's. At every place, the required outfit was the same, so she had quite a bit of practice at the exposure.

It had been tricky making up excuses for her absence that would placate Donny. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on outlook, Donny had been gone some of those evenings, as well.

Emily tried to feel some relief that the practice was over and she was going to get it over with. All she could really feel, though, was the fear.


Actually, there was one other reason that Emily had a chance of pulling it off. She had an excellent relationship with Donny's parents. Despite the major personality differences, they had always treated her as at least as an equal with Donny.

Donny's family was jocular, boisterous, sometimes quarrelsome. Emily was much more reserved. She was friendly and talkative, but not garrulous. She was comfortable with Don, Sr. and Jane, her in-laws, but comfortable enough to have dinner with them bare-assed?

Dinner had been ready a record time before guest arrival, and as she puttered in the bedroom, killing time, she cranked up her resolve again. Claire had hammered home over and over that a man like Donny would not stop himself from philandering. When Claire claimed that Donny would just 'go with the flow' and keep chasing whatever pussy he could catch, Emily knew that she was right.

The real problem was that lately, he had not been just chasing pussy. He had been spending all of his time with one pair of impressive knockers. Claire had extracted enough information from her sources to indicate that being near 'Chesty' had been a major motivation for Donny wanting to move to the Heights. That fact was what convinced Emily that it was time to take action.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.