Corona Heights - Cover

Corona Heights

Copyright© 2008 by Shrink42

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Everyone knew that the city of Corona Heights excelled in almost every way that could be measured. Everyone had also heard untold rumors about what people had to do to be residents there. The rumors could not be true, could they? Such a place could not really exist, could it?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Incest   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Candy had been the driving force behind the plan for Jack to escort the four girls, herself, Cassie, Rachel, and Tess, to an assessment session. Only a full-fledged escort was allowed to take more than his or her own child through assessment, but Jack was now qualified.

When Emma went about trying to schedule it for the girls, the staff objected to four at a time and would not back down. Naturally, Candy was quite upset, even to the point of forgetting the whole thing. She did not want to tell any of the others that they could not join the group.

Emma went straight to Tess with the problem, and Tess handled it beautifully. "Candy," Tess said on the phone, "I hope you won't be upset, but I want to do the assessment with Tallie. I think five at once would be just too many. I still want your dad, but I think Tallie and I should be a separate group. Do you mind?"

Candy thought she smelled a setup, but she was so relieved and so grateful that she never said anything. It made her feel good that Jack would now have to escort two groups. She knew how he felt about Tess and Tallie.


As he made the first stop at the Murtaugh house to pick up Rachel, Jack could not help but recall the tease that the counsellor had laid on him as she talked him into becoming an escort. She had described the escorting of three teen girls for an assessment in erotic detail, and this was his first such assignment.

Actually, he was a little surprised that Rachel had not requested her brother Sean, since Sean had just become an escort. Maybe there was some sort of restriction that he did not know about.

The situation and his reactions played out remarkably like the counsellor had described, right down to the unmistakable aroma of aroused Rachel.

The staff preferred to have the opposite sex parent escort a teen for an assessment whenever that was appropriate. When that happened, the minimally-trained parent could only escort their own child. Of course, both the child and the parent had to want that. Since Rachel's parents were divorced, Jack was the substitute dad in this situation.

He had had to seek advice from a counsellor on how to handle the situation with both of his own darling daughters waiting naked for him. He could not keep his hands from shaking as he dressed Cassie, and he saw Emma's eyes moisten as she watched him.

It was upon seeing his girls that he deduced that there had been some group planning between the three. All of them had a patch of pubic hair above their slits, but below that, they were all bare, smooth, and apparently oiled or heavily lotioned.

Among his life's unforgettable situations and indescribable feelings, walking through the Admin Center with the three lovely naked young teens moved up near the top. Whether it reflected the depths of their feelings for him or just good group psyching up, there was more eagerness than nervousness when it came time for him to insert the anal and vaginal probes.

The girls' labia were not the only part shaved bare and smooth. He was not sure if they naturally grew any hair around their rectums at their age, but there was not a hair in evidence in any of their sweet cracks that evening.


The counsellor had teased Jack about having to repeat everything the second night, since the assessment was split between two evenings. On the second night, he indeed found that things were no easier, for him, that is. When it came time to insert the probes, every one of the three girls was already exuding pheromone-laden vapors. Knowing exactly what was about to happen was apparently more exciting than the uncertainty of the first night had been.

Of course, the second night was what the girls were really waiting for. They had all been in displays, so they knew what was coming. They watched indulgently through the pre-pubescent boys and girls. Their interest picked up with the next two groups and peaked with the older teens.

Jack noted the strong interest in the teen girls' groups. From numerous talks with counsellors, he knew that it was more sexual curiosity and competitiveness than lesbian tendencies. He was also well aware that women were naturally more sexually responsive to other women than men were to men.

Once again, the counselor's account of the girl's reaction to the teen boys was eerily accurate. Two spontaneous orgasms did indeed accompany the completion of the boys who masturbated. Jack only had to use a very small jolt to push the other one along with them. He was sure he had enough juice to bring all three off once more. He did not think the girls knew there would be a 'bonus' display of teen boys, and he thought that would be the chance to use the extra amperage.

Only escorts were told of some of the things the staff did to keep the teens from catching on to who was being assessed. Keeping their participation secret was hammered into the teens, but kids can be pretty canny. It was important that boys in the displays not know who was watching them.

There were a number of legitimate-sounding events to which the girls were summoned at the Admin Center. There were also numerous 'dry' displays run, and other times when the first display was for real, but no one was watching the second, 'bonus', group.

It was hard for Jack to think about anything like that when his two daughters and another girl that he cared deeply for were naked and excited in front of him. Of course he felt lust and arousal, but more than that was the mesmerizing effect. Everything about the three of them was so perfect in his eyes. They were so animated, so alive. When they would occasionally look at him, the sparkle in their eyes was enough to put him in a trance.

Rachel, because of her full figure, appeared to be much more woman than girl. Jack had to force himself not to stare at her. She had breasts that women would pay tens of thousands to try to duplicate artificially. The rest of her body was fully fleshed out, as well.

Candy was also a woman. All of the curves had replaced the girlish lines. Unlike Rachel, though, her breasts, hips, and limbs were slimmer than they would be when she was fully matured.

Cassie was at that entrancing stage where the shape she was to grow into was clearly evident, but the little girl lines and moves could still be seen.

Only a few times had Emma shaved her labia, but Jack was able to compare Candy and Cassie to his wife's pussy. There was no regret on his part that the girls were given their mother's genes almost exclusively. Jack had a sister whom he loved very much and always thought was lovely. Still, looking at the two Emma/Ellie clones almost made him cry.

The bonus display of teenaged boys was as much of a surprise and a treat for the girls as he thought it would be. It was held until after all of the other displays, and Rachel and Cassie were able to get three orgasms total for the evening.

Candy and Cassie used the undressing ritual upon their arrival home that night as an excuse to stay naked. It was a school night, but Emma could see how they reveled in the exposure, so she let all the kids stay up way beyond their usual bedtime.


The night before Chad's scheduled assessment with Emma as his escort, he walked naked from the bathroom after his shower to find both Candy and Cassie staring at him. Candy was at his side in a flash as he tried to cover up and turn away from his younger sister.

"Don't try to hide from her, Baby. She's going to see you in the morning, anyway. It will be better if you get it out of the way. Then you can enjoy your time with Mom more."

Chad had rapidly learned when not to try to make a stand against Candy. This was certainly one of those times. Besides, he would not want to do anything to make Cassie feel bad. She was just such an upbeat kid. Kid? Not any more. Standing there in those tiny panties and that cut off shirt, she was...

"See Cassie, I told you he would get hard for you," Candy chortled.

"Candy!" Chad was finally able to protest.

"Oh, come on, Chad. You know darn well that you'll be hard in the morning. I love it. Mom loves it. Cassie loves it, too. Let her enjoy it." What could Chad say to that.

Cassie had her mischievous streak, too. "Can't you just wait, Chad? For Mom to put that thing in your butt, I mean? Hey! Yours must be different. Ours had the part for the butt and the part for the pussy connected and together to keep them in. What will they do with your ... your penis?" From her grin, there was no doubt that she was just trying to crank him up.

"Tess knows," Candy said, taking him in hand to demonstrate. "She says there's a little thingy that goes right in the hole in the end here." As she said that, she spread his glans to enlarge the piss hole, just as if she was going to put something in.

Poor Chad was already twitching when Candy cupped his sac and said "Tess said there's a kind of a bag made of little wires that fits around here, too."

"How does Tess know all this stuff?" Cassie asked.

"I don't know, she didn't say," Candy answered, "but isn't it neat. Don't you wish you could put them in for Chad?"

It caught Chad by surprise when he just started spurting. His startled grunt alerted the girls and Cassie stared in stunned fascination.

Candy was instantly concerned about how it would affect Chad. Since their reconciliation, his feelings had become her top priority. She hugged him from the side while he was still pulsing and told him "Oh, Honey, thank you for doing that for Cassie. She is so thrilled to see that. I know that every time one of the men at mix day came, she wished it was you. That's the way I felt, too. Now, she finally gets to see it."

Candy gave Cassie an eye signal which Cassie understood. "She's right, Chad," Cassie said, stepping up to him and hugging him. "That was so awesome to see. I'm so proud of my stud brother!"

Any inclination Chad might have had to react in anger or to cover up could not survive the honest affection shown by his sisters. He pulled Cassie into a hug, too late realizing that he might have gotten semen on her.

"Sorry, Cassie. I'm afraid I got some on you."

"Goodie!"

"Huh?"

"At mix day, if we can get cum on us, we keep it there, like a trophy," Cassie explained.

"You're kidding!"

"She's not, Baby," Candy assured him.

After cleaning him up while he still stood there, Candy led him to his bed, whereupon one girl got in on each side of him. He knew he was supposed to protest, but when they both pressed up against him, he could not think of a reason.

"What did I do to deserve this?" he finally asked when Candy turned out the light.

"You are going to make Mom unbelievably happy tomorrow night," Candy said. "We're thanking you for her."

As was automatic for her, Candy held his genitals and fondled them gently once they stopped talking and settled down. After a few minutes, Chad was starting to drift off until he felt Candy reach across him and then he felt another hand on him. Feeling him tense up, Candy kissed him and told him "She needs to feel it, Baby. You know how that fascinates all of us girls. Let her enjoy you for tonight."

Even though Cassie did not actively try to make him come, it was a close call before the weariness took over and he slept.


Emma was the one to wake up the kids in the morning. She was very surprised to see three, rather than the frequent two bodies in Chad's bed. As usual, her reaction was a tearful welling up of love for her babies.

The pickup ritual that evening, because of the interlude with Cassie the night before, was much easier for Chad. Of course, he did not stay soft. That just couldn't happen for a guy his age.

He was thinking that it was going to be a great experience with his mom when they reached the van and another teen boy and a woman were already aboard. When he looked a question at his mother, Emma told him "We have to wait for a counsellor to explain everything. Orders, Honey." The other woman was explaining the same thing to her son. When a third mother and son were picked up, that mother had to say the same words.

Contrary to the usual practice, the boys, the assessment subjects, were not stripped immediately when they entered the Admin Center. Instead a female counsellor met them and explained.

"You three boys are going to be doing the assessment together. This is something relatively new for boys. Many times, two or more girls will do it together, but with the same escort.

"We cannot force this change on you. If you feel you cannot do it in a group, we will reschedule you alone. Are you willing to proceed?"

This move had been discussed heavily by the counseling staff. In the training classes for the one-time escort moms, none of the three mothers had been happy with the idea. Each of them felt proprietary and protective of their own son's exposure.

Since other groups of two to four boys had already gone through, the staff was able to reference actual responses to show that being in a group and being exposed to the other women did not distort the monitored results and did not suppress the boys' normal reactions to what they saw.

Chad could tell that Emma was somewhat torn, but he reasoned that she would be upset by the delay more than anything. "I'm OK with it," he said quickly, even though he was very nervous about baring himself to the other two women. He certainly had only planned to wave his hardon around for his mother. That would have been difficult enough, but with the other women present...

Actually, it turned out to be three other women. The counsellor stayed with them to monitor and evaluate the impact of the group. The other boys decided to stick it out, as well. The undressing part was tough on the boys, and maybe just as tough on the mothers.

All of the boys seemed to know what was coming with the probes, but they all got through it and proceeded to the interviews.

"Why don't you just stay naked tonight, Honey?" Emma said just before they got home. Remembering what the girls had told him the night before and hearing the tone of her voice, he decided it was something he could do for her.

"Sure you won't mind?"

"I think you know better than that."

The second night, Chad was pleasantly surprised by how little it bothered him to be stripped in front of the other women. He even got soft as they were walking toward the room where the sensors were applied.

Once in the display viewing area, Chad stayed hard for the entire three plus hours, as did the other boys. It seemed that his reactions to what he saw were heightened by the presence of the other women. At that point, he felt like he could do anything in front of his mother, but it was different with the strangers.

It was always a favorite game for teens doing assessments to try to identify their naked schoolmates, even though they were masked. Right away, Chad saw Tallie, and he found it hard to watch any other girl. When she stayed afterward to masturbate, Chad lost his load before the girl even came.

Another reason for having the counsellor with the group became apparent. Each of the women had only seen the displays on their own mix days and during their children's practice sessions. It was easy for them to get lost in what they were watching and become more of a subject.

When Emma spaced out watching the older teen boys masturbate, Chad notice and said to her "Should we go back quick so I can wire you up, Mom?"


Although they were only acquainted casually, Chase found out that Tess was having Jack escort her and demanded in. That meant that Jack would be dealing with three very mature, fully developed girls on just his second escort assignment.

Tallie asked for and received an exemption from the usual naked pickup because of the constant nudity in her home. She knew that it would hurt her parents, but that seemed like just what she wanted, given her mood. It did put Pat into depression for a few days when she found out after the fact. It set off the worst argument on the subject that mother and daughter had ever engaged in.

Jack had seen lots of Chase at Ginny's special night, and he had watched Tallie in a display. For whatever reason, he had never seen Tess without at least the few bits of cloth that constituted some of her bikinis. In a rare happenstance, Bert was home when Jack came to pick up Tess. Jack strongly suspected that it was just for the chance to see his daughter naked.

In the van, Jack could not help asking "Why is it none of you ever did the assessment before?"

Tess and Tallie started to answer at once and Tess deferred. "We never had anyone that we wanted putting things in our butts and pussies before, Jack." All three girl laughed at his resulting groan.

"Seriously, Jack," Tallie went on "Just having some guy escort us for an assessment would be humiliating enough so it's not worth doing. But with you, I want you playing with my body. I won't be humiliated at all. It will be nice and intimate. I know your feelings on the subject, Jack, but you need to know: I will go to bed with you any time you want."

"Me, too, Uncle Jack," Tess echoed. It had been a long time since she had called him 'Uncle'.

Even without the extra thrill of his own daughters, walking through the halls with the three young women was a definite high. When it came time to apply the sensors, Tess and Tallie were just as eager for his attention to their privates as the younger girls had been.


Seeing the legal fees mount up, Perry agreed to an 'irreconcilable differences' settlement after about a month, with terms close to what Ginny had originally demanded. Ginny was crying when she called Rad to tell him about it.

"I want to spend the night with you in the worst way, Honey, but I think we have to keep acting as if he has someone spying on us. We did get it fast tracked, but it will be six more weeks." They had already exchanged 'I love you's by that time. The commitment was made.

Perry knew about Ginny and Rad, and it had frustrated him enormously to be unable to catch them even together in the same place. It had cost him a month's investigator fees, and that had contributed to his capitulation.

He had stayed in the house, although she had managed to banish him to a basement room. Not that he was home much. When he was, it seemed like the girls were always there and Ginny was in constant good humor. When they were alone, he would try to confront her, but she was bulletproof.

"Why are those girls always here?" he demanded one time.

"They're going to be my new daughters, and I love them," was her response.

"Your new... ? You're already planning to get married? So you set me up?"

"Perry, I met the girls the day you decided on a divorce."

"I decided? I decided? What the hell are you talking about?"

"If you had stayed home instead of running off to your bimbo that weekend, I would have tried to save the marriage. You decided."

"But you were doing the same thing!"

"Nope. I met the girls' father four days before I met them. As you well know, I have never been alone with him."

"Then how in the hell can you talk about marrying him?"

"I guess that's something you could never understand, could you?"

He just had to get in a cutting remark, so he said "Don't know how you found someone so quick who likes fat broads."

"Just very, very lucky," was all he could get out of her.

Ginny's happiness was very hard on Perry. He had a dominant/abusive streak that she had never allowed him to exercise in any physical way. She was just too tough for him. Part of his satisfaction from his philandering was the pain it caused her. She was not aware of how much she had spoiled his fun by refusing to be miserable any longer.


A big issue that had to be settled was where Ginny and Rad would live after they married - whether they would marry was no longer an issue.

One night on the phone, Ginny told him "I can't believe you're ready to marry me when you don't know if I'm any good in bed." She was fishing, but she was a woman, so...

"Baby," he answered, "I do know how much you love me. With a body like yours and love like that, my only worry will be keeping you satisfied."

"Damn you Rad Mason! Why do you keep making this harder?"

"Um, I think you asked me a question, Hon."

"Me and my big mouth."

"And your big..."

"Don't you say any more!"

"Or?"

"Weren't we going to talk about which house?" She dodged.

"Uh, yeah," he agreed. "You and your kids have been in that house for a while. I'd hate to make you move."

"I appreciate that, really, Sweetie, but I think we need to be practical, too. Please don't take this as criticism, but this house is a lot more expensive. I know you want to keep teaching, so why put financial pressure on ourselves. Your house has enough room and everything we need."

"So you won't feel bad about taking a step down in living standard? We don't even have a pool."

"Two things, Buster! First of all, my living standard will take a huge jump just from having you in my bed every night. Second, I could never keep this one on my own after the divorce. I lose nothing and I gain what I want most."

"Now who's making it harder?" he asked softly. "Your kids are OK with that?"

"They want so much for me to be happy that Cord and Chase would move out if they had to."

"Well, don't let Garrett move out," he quipped, dodging the emotion, "I could never explain that to Carter."

"Rad, I'll be getting a good chunk of money in the settlement. Let's use some of it for some expansion. Maybe a pool, too."

He had to think about that a little while, but he really could not see anything wrong with it. He wanted all of the kids to feel comfortable and like their home. "That's a great idea, Darling."

The partnership they were developing while only rarely being face to face was truly remarkable. Both could honestly say it was far better than in their previous marriages.


"I need your opinion, Honey," Rad opened one evening's phone conversation with. "Would it damage your legal position to be officially engaged before D-Day."

"I don't know about that, but it would destroy me emotionally not to be able to fuck your brains out when you proposed."

"Oh. Guess that's settled, then. Not until D-Day."


Jack suspected that his daughters were acting as marketing agents for him. For some reason, he began getting regular requests to escort groups of teen girls on their assessment days.

A lot of the requests were later dropped. Counsellors contacted the requesting girls and grilled them on why they did not request their own fathers. In cases where the father/daughter relationship was basically good, pressure was put on. In a surprising number of cases, the fathers wanted nothing to do with it, and Jack was willing to take on those.

He could picture a situation that he definitely did not want to be in. As he came to pick up a naked daughter, he would have to face the father who had been rejected as the girl's escort in favor of Jack.

The reaction of Emma and the girls to his additional assignments no longer surprised Jack, but it still puzzled him. Every time he was called and scheduled, they almost threw a party. The girls did their best to find out who he was going to escort, but that information was supposed to be confidential and he did his best.

Candy and Cassie's assessment introduced another issue, as well. Robes and towels for the girls coming from showers became a thing of the past. Sleep-wear also seemed to have suffered extinction. An utterly adorable, sleepy-eyed, tousle-headed, naked girl stumbling into the kitchen in the morning became a more and more common occurrence, particularly with Cassie.

Emma continued her little ritual of coming into each child's room to say goodnight when they were in bed. The girls, though, needed a nice goodnight from their father, also. Since the were no longer wearing anything to bed, it seemed silly to put anything on just to say goodnight to Daddy. Of course, it never occurred to them to say goodnight before undressing.

"I guess all of our hopes to keep the nudity under control are out the window, huh?" Jack finally said to Emma one night in bed.

"Took you long enough to object," she said with a giggle and a squeeze of his penis.

"I didn't want to make them think I was rejecting them, or anything," he answered. "Don't you see it as a problem?" he probed.

"Would you say it's out of hand, or happens at inappropriate times?" she countered.

"I don't know how to define an 'inappropriate time", he complained.

"Well, let's say an inappropriate time is when it embarrasses you in front of someone, doesn't make your heart beat faster, and doesn't send blood down here." That was emphasized with another squeeze.

"That makes almost any time appropriate," he complained.

"Good. I'm glad you agree," she said with a straight face.

"Emma!"

"You see, Honey, my problem is that I completely understand how they feel. The way you look at their bare bodies makes them feel like the sexiest women on the planet."

"Not far off," he mumbled.

"See! They know that you honestly feel that way about them. How can you want to deprive them of that feeling?" she demanded.

Jack knew that he was facing a system of 'reasoning' in which he could do nothing but get totally lost. She went on.

"If one of the girls gives you a show in the morning and sees how wonderfully you react, nothing that happens at school that day can dent her confidence. That's a gift you can give your girls."

Jack shook his head. Emma could feel it, even though it was too dark to see it. "I was just thinking about Tallie and her problem."

"But it's not the same thing at all," Emma said quickly. "For our girls, it's completely their choice. Don't be too surprised if I start doing more of it, too."

"So we leave it to their good judgment?" he asked in resignation.

"Yup. Uh, we'd all like to see a little more of this waving around, too, Lover." That was said with another squeeze of his now not so soft penis.


Through the fall, Fran and Nils spent a lot of time with Gail and her family. Gail had also gotten quite friendly with the Crosbys, and they had all gotten to know each other. Ginny, Emily, Rad, and Ellie and their families completed the group that had first gotten together at Emma's big pool party in October.

One night during Christmas week, Fran invited everyone to her place. As they arrived, Nils greeted them, but Fran was nowhere in sight. When everyone had arrived, Nils got everyone's attention and said "We have a special celebration tonight, a very special Christmas present to share with you."

He motioned toward the bedroom hallway and out came Fran - on crutches! Every step was agonizingly slow, and when she had taken four steps out into the room, she was clearly exhausted. No exhaustion showed on her face, though, only triumph.

There was no danger of her falling, as the press of bodies vying to congratulate her made it impossible. When Gail got close enough for a hug, Fran whispered in her ear "I felt a tingle last night. It's going to happen."

Gail knew exactly what that meant. It meant that her dear friend would once again be able to respond sexually. That was wonderful. It also meant that sex between her and Nils was finished. She just could not do it any longer with a clear conscience.

She caught Nils looking at her and gave him a wan smile. His slight nod told her that he understood and agreed. The good sex with him had been a tremendous help to her at a difficult time. The unique circumstances, having Fran right there with them, had formed a unique bond between the three of them. Ending the sex would be sad, but the bond would remain. The Obergs were that kind of people.

In the shock and the joy of seeing Fran take those steps, Gail had not noticed that someone had been a step behind Fran in the hallway in case she fell. Now, she could not help but notice as a younger clone of Nils stepped into the room.

The next thing Gail remembered was Sean with an arm around her whispering in her ear. "Mom! Close your mouth and go introduce yourself."

She managed to close her mouth, but that was all. The clone stepped up to her and said "Gail, I have been anxious to meet you. You and your family have meant so much to Mom when I just couldn't be here."

"Er ... Eric, right?" she was able to say. She got her hand partway out, but he had to take it and lift it for what passed as a handshake. Fran and Nils had talked about Eric frequently, but had not indicated that he was coming for the holiday. Gail knew that he was coming out of a very painful divorce.

She wondered if he could guess why she blushed when she thought about whether he was a clone of his father everywhere. She could not believe that she was reacting like a schoolgirl, right down to her suddenly moist panties.

In fairness to Gail, she had been well and truly set up. Everyone else knew just how the scene would play out and they all had studiously avoided looking at him until he was 'noticed' by Gail. She also could not know that Fran and Nils had pegged Gail as the answer to their son's marital disaster from the first day Nils had brought her to meet Fran. Matchmaking was at best a delicate art, but they believed that there would be a natural attraction between the two.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.