Breaking Point: Rick - Cover

Breaking Point: Rick

Copyright© 2012 by Shrink42

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A dysfunctional family had forced him to fend for himself. Anger, disgust, and even hatred had been his driving forces. He was now free of them, independent, and excelling in his studies. But, teaming up with a woman who was so completely different from his family highlighted what his life was lacking. And her daughters!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic  

But Megan did call, and almost begged for a chance to talk some more. After Naomi's stern warnings, the twins managed to be polite, but there was no way Megan could miss the disgust and near hatred in their eyes. It shocked her with the similarity to what she had seen in Rick's eyes.

Naomi saw the girls' looks and Megan's reaction, and it made for a great opening. "The girls are more than a little in love with Rick, and they know how wounded he is. They assume you were one of the guilty bitches."

"Bitches! Why do they feel that way? Why does Rick feel that way?"

"You really have no idea?" Megan's teary-eyed shake of the head left no doubt that the soon-to-be college graduate was truly clueless.

Naomi launched into a thirty minute monologue about men, what they needed and expected from women, and the differences in how they felt about women. When Naomi stopped talking, Megan sat in shock and asked "Why haven't I ever heard any of that before?"

"Because your mother never heard it, and her mother probably never heard it," was all Naomi could think of to say.

"But ... but ... can that really be true?"

"Megan, there is no way I can make you believe it. Tell you what; why don't you do your own research project. Find some couples that you consider to be happily married. Ask the wives what they think about their husbands and ask the husbands about their wives. Find some guys who have good relationships with their mothers and ask both how they feel about the other. Do the same with sisters and brothers who get along well. If you aren't willing to do that, well, just go on with your life either single or with two or three divorces."

That was harsh, and Naomi intended it to be. It did not make her feel good, but Megan's attitude made her skin crawl. She no longer had any difficulty understanding Rick's wounds.

Megan did get one shot in, showing perceptivity that surprised Naomi. "You're more than a little in love with Rick, too, aren't you," she challenged.

"Good guess," Naomi admitted, then turned it around "Ever been in love?"

The question was asked gently, but Megan's reaction was extreme. She began crying and dashed toward the front door. This time, it was Naomi who called out 'wait'.

When Naomi had Megan back on the couch and had sat down beside her, she asked gently "That's what this is all about, isn't it? You have not been able to have a decent relationship with a guy. You look at your whole family and there aren't any good relationships. You don't want to go through life like that."

Through sniffles, Megan admitted "I see lots of happy couples, but I can't find a guy who will stick with me. I get lots of dates, but they don't stick around. I was worried that it might be something about me, but I know I look good, and ... You think it's because me and Mom and all of the others are bitches, don't you?"

"Do you think that?" Naomi threw it back at the girl.

With a sigh and a nod of her head, Megan acknowledged "I don't know how else to explain why all of the husbands and sons have left. The stuff you were telling me sure wasn't anything I heard from the women in the family."

"Do you have a current boyfriend, Megan?"

"Well, there's one guy I've gone out with a few times, but I'm afraid he's going to disappear just like all of the others."

"OK. If you're serious about any of this stuff, I've got an assignment for you. Here's my email address. Try to get another date with him. When you do, spend no more than ten minutes getting ready. When he brings you home, I want you to email me a complete biography on the guy. You know, all about his extended family, what he did in high school, what his plans for the future are, his politics, his religion, his favorite teams, everything. Treat him like he's a rock star or a football hero."

"Well, uh, he is on the football team."

Naomi sat back and rubbed her temples dramatically. "Let me guess. He's dated lots of girls and you feel lucky to get your 'turn'. To get a second date, you had to put out for him. Have I got it right?"

Megan was gaping. Nodding her head was all she could manage, and Naomi was not done yet. "You think he's mostly an arrogant asshole, but dating him gets you lots of 'points' with your sorority sisters."

"God, Naomi! How could you... ?"

"I dated a football player, but he was a good guy and I married him. I saw all of the girls going after the assholes just like you are doing. Hell, Megan, if you're only going for that type, than why do you need to change. You deserve each other."

No one had ever talked to Megan that way, and she did not like it at all. The problem was that she could sense the truth in everything Naomi said.

"Look, Megan, you're about to graduate and leave the area, right? There's not much I can do to help you. I hope I have started you thinking at least a little."

"Um, for sure. Could ... could you get Rick to talk to me at least a little."

"Sure. Can you stay a little longer?"

"You mean he's coming back?"

"He's here - right downstairs. Let me go get him."

When Naomi got down to Rick's room, she told him "I won't tell you that Megan is a changed person, but she is definitely wondering about a lot of things. Can you just talk to her for a while? You can find out about your family, even if you have to pretend to be interested. Ask about her plans after graduation. You know what to do."

When Rick let out a big sigh, Naomi got a little stern. "Just maybe, showing her some courtesy and concern can be a step toward a real change. Wouldn't it be good if at least one girl from your crazy family could find some normal happiness? Wouldn't it be good to maybe break the chain in one place?"

Standing, Rick gave Naomi a hug and admitted "I really have been a hard-ass, haven't I. You're a wise woman, Naomi."

The conversation between Rick and his cousin could not be called congenial, but both were obviously going out of their way to be courteous. Rick found out that his father had already moved out. He barely avoided laughing when Megan told him about the triggering event for the divorce. His dad had suffered some sort of hormonal problem. The treatment left him impotent for several months. Even though he was now recovered, Rick's mother had found a sexual replacement in the interim. Rick's suspicions that only sex had kept the marriage together were pretty much verified.

The situation between his parents was exacerbated by both twins flunking out after a year at an expensive liberal arts college. They had picked up some modeling contracts that Megan thought were highly suspect, but she had no chance to offer her opinion.

Rick waited as long as he could stand it, then asked "Megan, did you tell anyone that you had found me?"

"No, I didn't. It seemed like you blamed me for your running away. I still don't understand that, but if you were right, I didn't want to make it any worse. I could see how upset you were at being found."

Surprised did not nearly cover Rick's reaction. "I really appreciate that, Megan. That's ... that's more consideration than I expected from any of the family."

Megan opened her mouth to object, then snapped it shut and nodded sadly with moist eyes.


Naomi was a little upset by how quickly Rick left the room after his talk with Megan. She would never have guessed where he was headed. Finding the twins lounging by the pool, he told them "I get the feeling you two have some romantic hopes for me. I can't tell you how flattered I am. The problem is your mom. I know she is a lot older than me, but I think she is the most wonderful woman I could ever find. I want her to teach me how to love a woman. I ... I needed to tell you. I hope you won't be too upset. I hope it won't come between us."

In milliseconds, he had barely clad girls plastered to both sides of him and two mouths competing for contact with his lips. The following words were so ping-ponged between the two that he lost track of who said what.

"We're not upset! We're not upset! We've been hoping that she would take you to bed. It's even better if you make the first move. She's going to teach you so you can be our first and make it really good for us."

As he hugged them, they suddenly pulled back and some kind of non-verbal communication passed between them. They paused, backed up a couple of steps, and stripped off their bikinis. Then, almost in unison, they said "Now, you take yours off and come in the pool with us. It's the price of our support."

They did not leave it at that, but pounced on him and grabbed the top of his shorts. He could have resisted, but he did not see any point in doing so. He was rock hard, but their exuberance, their gorgeous bodies, and the certainty that they would be thrilled at the sight wiped out any embarrassment. He let them pull off his shorts and briefs, then stood and removed his T-shirt before dashing to the pool.

It did not take long for the resulting noise to attract Naomi's attention. When she came out on the deck, it did not take long for her to notice the bikinis and his clothes strewn about.

Delia saw her mother, and whispered to Rick "Go to her and give her a movie kiss."

"But I'll get her all wet."

"We'll be right behind you and we'll get her wet clothes off. She isn't wearing anything that will be damaged."

It was an eerie feeling for Rick. He should have been petrified. Weeks earlier, there would have been no way he could walk out of the pool with his hardon waving and approach Naomi. That day, though, it was as if his desire for her overwhelmed every other sensation. There was no embarrassment, no fear, no timidity, only love and desire.

As he stepped from the pool facing her, Naomi's eyes locked on his cock, and the rest of her body just locked up. The girls beat Rick to her, and he stopped as they began pulling off her clothes. By this time, her gaze had reached his eyes, and there was another lock. It was likely that she did not even realize she was being stripped.

When she stood naked and still, he moved toward her. Instead of the dramatic kiss that Delia had urged, he scooped her up and carried her toward the house. Amid unison squeals, the girls hurried to open the patio door, then waited uncertainly inside. "My room," he said, and they dashed to open the door to the stairway, open the door to his room, and pull back the covers on his bed.

By the time he got to his room, Rick was regretting the grand gesture of picking her up. She was not tiny. However, he did his best to make it seem effortless and thought he pulled it off pretty well. Besides, the feeling of the lush naked body in his arms provided an unparalleled adrenalin shot.

As he laid Naomi on the bed as gently as he could, he saw the girls standing like guards at the door. Abandoning Naomi for a moment, he walked to each girl, took her face in both hands, and kissed her soundly. "I love you," he told them both. That sent them hugging and squealing away.

As he turned back to the bed, he found his courage running out. He sat on the bed and leaned over to kiss her. He was about to ask if she wanted this, but one look in her eyes made the question unnecessary. As his lips touched hers, her legs spread wide apart and her hands reached for his cock.

"In me! Now! Lessons later!" she almost shouted. Remembering what he had read, he reached a trembling hand to her crotch to find it hot and slick. She was pulling him almost frantically toward her center, and he did nothing to impede her.

Again from what he had read, Rick feared that he would shoot off very quickly once he was inside. In fact, that did not happen. He was so overwhelmed by her eagerness and her intensity, that his focus was completely on her, rather than the exquisite feelings as he sank into her.

He was not even all the way in when her legs grabbed his thighs and began rhythmically pulling him into herself. Synchronizing his thrusts with her pulls was instinctive, and they were soon in an energetic rhythm. Then, he started to feel the urge building up and he feared that he would come too quickly.

One thing Rick did not realize was the level of arousal that Naomi had reached, even though his touch of her crotch should have told him. Seeing the discarded clothes on the deck, watching him rise from the water and walk toward her with his cock rampant, feeling the girls stripping off her clothes, being blown away by his strength as he carried her to the bed, and finally watching him kiss her girls so tenderly; every one of those things was escalating foreplay to a sexually deprived woman.

Her late husband had been muscular and strong, and that feeling of strength had always aroused her. Rick was less beefy, but very tight and strong. His forceful strokes were both new sensations and reminders of past bliss. She came quickly, hard, loud, and long. When the walls of her passage started to ripple and contract, Rick had no chance of holding off. His bellow blended with her wails, announcing to the girls and any others within earshot that their first joining had been a resounding success.

Neither partner could recall just how, but they ended up on their sides facing each other, their breathing too labored to even kiss. Naomi was the first to move, just sliding her lower hand under his cheek and running her thumb gently over his lips. As he began to revive, his hand moved up to cup her breast. Seeming to wait until her breathing slowed, he finally initiated a gentle kiss.

He started it gently, but it was like pulling a trigger for her. Exhaustion instantly erased, she pulled herself tightly against him, writhing as if to merge her body into his. At the same time, her tongue went in search of his tonsils.

The feeling of her lush flesh moving against him made him want join the attempt to merge. Unfortunately, one of his arms was pinned. Hardly thinking about it, he rolled them so she ended up on top of him. Then, he was able to pull her as close as she was doing to him. As the kiss intensified, though, just hugging did not seem like enough. As his hands began stroking, they were drawn to her delectable bottom. Since seeing the pictures, it had been a source of fascination. The feel was even better than the sight.

When he cupped a cheek in each hand and squeezed, Naomi could not help it. Memories of wonderful sex with Jack came flooding back, and with them, the feelings of loss were amplified as never before. Jack had spent hours doing exactly what Rick was doing. The sobs started, huge, wrenching, wailing sobs.

The girls must have been right outside his room. As the door flew open, he could see the concern on their faces. Strangely, all he could think of was sheltering the grieving woman atop him. He managed to bring a finger to his lips to make the shushing gesture, and the girls stopped in their tracks.

Naomi's face was turned toward the door, so she saw the girls come in. She was unable to stop crying, but she held out her hand and grabbed the closest hand, pulling Celia towards them.

For Rick, it was surreal. Having just lost his virginity after just baring himself to a female for the first time, he was now faced with a naked darling of jailbait age about to press herself against his side. At the same time, Delia was going around to the other side of the bed, her intention obvious.

Rick had spent hours worrying about his strong sexual attraction to the twins and their avowed intention to surrender their cherries to him as soon as possible. Those deep concerns should have caused him to extricate himself from that bed as quickly as possible. The problem was that concern about improper conduct with the girls lost out to concern for the feelings of all three wonderful women when he saw Celia's face disintegrate in tears.

Given his sensitive nature and the palpable grief he wished he could alleviate, he could think of no other action. Spreading his arms in invitation, he was soon hugging a naked girl to each side of him as they in turn hugged and caressed their mother.

There was no way he could guess how long the trio sobbed and cried atop him. The tears and drippings all over his chest and shoulders should have grossed him out, but he honestly did not notice. Someone, three someones, very important to him were depending on him for support and comfort. That was all that mattered. It was a totally new experience, as emotional in its own way as the grief being wailed out upon him.

Looking back and talking about it with the women later, he would realize what a significant turning point it was in his life, and it was not losing his virginity that was significant. For so many years, he had had to be self-centered. No one else was truly concerned about him and trying to take care of himself had left no emotional energy to spend on anyone else. The women had already worked their way into his life and his emotions, but there on that untidy bed, amidst the saddest of emotions, those women became his responsibility.

Their grief made his hurts seem trivial. Their emotions became far more important than his own feelings. He crossed that masculine line where nothing, including his own life, was more important than their well-being. For the best of men, that is a point that their lives build towards. For most, marriage or the birth of a first child are often the triggering events. Rick was a ways from either of those events, but the transformation was no less real. Because he had lacked closeness with other people for most of his life, it was all the more wonderful and more binding.

Ever since his first visit to Naomi's house, the feeling of family had been growing. Now, naked in bed with three naked women, with tears and less pleasant fluids drenching his chest, with his spend dripping from Naomi onto his pubic hair, the feeling consumed him and became a central force in his life.

He should not have been surprised that Naomi, even through her grief, sensed a change in him. She raised her head and smiled through her tears. "I felt it, too," was all she said before kissing him soundly.

Almost as if their own grief was keyed to their mother's, the girls' moods seemed to change at the same time. The way they had laid against him and Naomi, his hands had rested on their lower backs. Now, Delia moved upward so her face was even with his and kissed him on the cheek. His hand stayed in place as her ass moved so his hand rested on her tight little cheek.

An hour earlier, Rick would have jerked his hand away and gently chastised the girl, but no longer. Not even feeling guilty about it, he stroked Delia's ass, then squeezed her cheek firmly. Alerted by Delia's gasp, Celia raised up in curiosity and tried to look over to see what had caused the reaction. In doing so, one succulent tit nearly brushed Rick's face. Without even thinking about it, he raised his head enough to suck the nipple into his mouth. He was able to tease it momentarily with lips and tongue before Celia pulled away reflexively.

Naomi's head was up and she saw what happened. When Rick's eyes locked with hers, he first saw shock. Then, apparently sensing the strength and resolve in his own gaze, she lowered her head a little, maintaining eye contact from under her eyebrows. It was a subtle little gesture with an obvious meaning. She was willingly yielding herself and her girls to him. The sigh that she let out a few seconds later was unmistakably one of relief. She had been strong for the girls since Jack's death, but she did not have to do that any more. Now, she had another strong man that she could lean on, and she was thrilled and relieved.

It is hard to know what instincts are deeply ingrained in our DNA, but one very powerful one took over Rick's mind right then. As gently as he could, he moved the girls off of himself and rolled Naomi under him. When he spread her legs to get between them, she saw his rigid cock and guessed his intention. Her face showed alarm and she looked nervously at both of the girls.

Looking back at Rick, she saw the determination on his face. Then, her eyes radiated surrender and need, and she reached down to guide him home. This joining was to be symbolic, almost ceremonial. It was to be more powerful and meaningful than any nuptials that might follow. He would be asserting his claim to the headship of the family. Naomi sensed that and desperately wanted it. The girls had to see it and be part of it.

Too inexperienced to know how rare vaginal orgasms were, Rick was filled with confidence that he could get Naomi there again. He had gotten hard again rather quickly, but as he pushed into her, he did not feel any urgency to come. He had just gotten into a steady rhythm when he saw the girls looking like bookends. They were on their knees with their hands jammed into their crotches and their mouths gaping in amazement.

His breathing was still steady when he told the girls "Help me out. Suck your mom's nipples." This only increased their astonishment, but after a few seconds of confusion, they eagerly took to their assignment. He had guessed that they had done this often to each other, and his guess appeared to be correct.

The one surprised was Naomi, but it was an arousing surprise, bringing a long moan from her. Her arms came over her girls' backs, pulling them closer and showing her approval of their efforts.

To give the girls room, Rick had to hold himself more upright. This put more strain on his arms, but he was not worried. Riding a bicycle downhill, especially over rough ground, required exceptional arm strength and endurance. Supporting himself now seemed trivial.

He did not do it to purposely take his mind off the fabulous feeling of stroking into Naomi's wondrous channel. He just could not help admiring the contours of the girls' backs as they bent lovingly over their mother. If anything, that sight itself was arousing. Certainly not intending to distract them from what they were doing, he could not help lowering his face to kiss their backs and necks.

Rick had no right to expect a repeat of Naomi's awesome climax from their first time. Then, the situation had been so erotic that he caught her well on her way to completion. Well, just the presence of her daughters while she had sex was highly erotic. When they began helping to excite her, her sexual circuits very nearly shorted out. He would never need to know that almost anything touching her pussy right then would have driven her over the edge in record time.

Blind luck can leave a person just as satisfied as the most careful planning and skill. Perhaps Naomi's intense emotions of loss and grief were as effective as long foreplay. Whatever the reason, she let loose after only a few minutes. She expressed the joy of her feelings even more loudly than before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.