31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The next morning, Abby answered the knock at their door. “I don’t have much time!” Monique said, wheeling in a cart carrying their breakfast. She kissed Abby on the lips, quickly stripped off her clothes, and made Brad naked.

“We don’t have as much time to fuck as I’d like.” She went to her knees and began sucking life into his cock. “Can we do it like yesterday? Brad fucks me doggy while I eat your pussy?”

“You won’t see me refuse.” Abby smiled, letting her robe fall to the floor. She helped her get Brad’s cock hard, then went to her back. Licking Abby’s pussy, she let out a muffled moan as Brad’s hard cock filled her in from behind.

“I know you can last, Brad, but I’ll need you to fuck me straight through to cuming.”

He held onto her hips, pumping away, able to lean one side or the other to watch her eat his wife’s pussy. He kept going until she grunted his cum into her, then he and Abby licked her pussy clean.

“What are you doing tonight?” Abby asked Monique as she put on her bra and panties.

“I’d love to be with you both, but Jamin and I have plans. After seeing the size of his cock, I want that black stud fucking my pussy and mouth as often as I can get before going back to university.”

Monique put on her blouse and skirt and thanked them with a loving kiss. “I’ll leave you this bottle of water for Brad to drink. I crushed the other half of the Viagra pill I put in his bottle yesterday. I know he doesn’t need help to get hard, but you never know.”

Abby thanked her, and Monique returned to work.

They heated their breakfasts, enjoying the flavour and making plans for the day.


“Would you like to go for our bike ride now?” Abby asked, caressing her husband.

“I figure you want me to wear my Speedo.”

“And I’ll wear my thong bikini.”

“I’ll definitely have to ride behind that great-looking bare ass.”

“My ass is all yours, baby,” she smiled with that wicked grin.

“It sure was last night! It felt extra tight with Jamin’s big cock fucking you.”

“Thank you, my love, for Jamin as my wedding present. I know we’re going to have a great and fulfilling sexual life as husband and wife. We’ll stop by the kitchen to see if I can get us an apple or two to take along with our water.”


Brad made sure the towels and water bottles were secured to his bike as he waited for Abby. She came out of the kitchen entrance holding up two big red apples.

“They look good,” he commented, placing them in the small cooler.

“And they only cost me giving a blow job to get them.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“Yes, honey. I let him appreciate my sexy body in my bikini. You know I can get anything I want with just that look.”

“Do I ever! You sure got me with that stare, and am I ever grateful!”


They set out on their ride, with Brad appreciating her virtually bare ass. The odd time he’d ride close, almost causing them to tumble, to feel the flexing of her ass muscles.

“Are you crazy? Are you trying to put us in the hospital on our honeymoon?”

“No,” he chuckled.

“We got past our wedding with no one getting hurt or killed. All we need is for us to have a bike accident and break your arm or leg. That would really impress the Senators staff.”

“Okay, I’ll keep my distance.” Brad braked, slowing down. “Is this far enough away from that great-looking ass?” He joked about being about ten yards back.

“You know what I mean,” she said, stopping. “Get back up here.” He stopped by her, sharing a kiss and having a drink. “Maybe I want to look at your great ass and how your balls shift side to side as you pedal.”

“My ass is yours, baby, as you say.”

“Since I don’t have a cock, I’ll have to use a dildo on it.”

“I can’t picture anything going in my ass, only coming out,” he joked.

“I’ve heard that a dildo or cock up a man’s ass can make his cock super hard and his climax very strong.”

“My water tastes odd again,” he commented, looking at the clear liquid.

“So does mine,” she said, drinking from his bottle from yesterday.


They continued on their ride to the cabin. They leaned their bikes against the cabin wall and walked around the corner to the front, facing the water. Brad noticed two bikes and clothes dropped on the ground.

“It looks like a man and woman, from the suit and bikini and thong, are here before us,” Abby mentioned. They looked further to the right and saw a nude couple standing on the dock, one arm around the other, and facing the water. His hand went down to caress her ass cheek.

“So much for us having our own fuck fun in private,” Brad lamented.

“We could always bike to the end of the trial, take off our suits, and go for a walk,” she countered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.