31 July 2009 - Cover

31 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon and meet a couple with similar sexual interests as his parents.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Abby and Rob came to them, hand in hand, and stepped into the tub. She had him sit next to Brad, straddling his waist, place a hand on her tit, and begin kissing him.

“You two were gone long enough,” Brad mentioned.

“Long enough for a quick fuck, I’d say,” Susan teaseIngly added.

“Rob’s big cock is hard to resist.” Abby smiled shyly, looking at Brad.

“And her pussy is so tight for fucking,” Rob said.

“What’s the next fantasy you’d like to make reality?” Susan asked.

She smiled, looking at Susan. “I’d like to taste your pussy and you lick mine.”

“I can certainly do that since I’ve already licked cum from it.”

Susan stood, bringing Abby to her feet, inches from their men. They embraced, breast pressing to breast, smiled at each other, and had their first kiss. Their hug became tighter as Abby let Susan take the lead. Kisses shared, a hand fondling the others breasts, Susan had Abby sit on the edge of the tub.

She kissed her, and Abby accepted her exploring tongue. Her neck felt her lips, then a shoulder, and on to her left nipple. They watched as her tongue made wide, then smaller circles to end with her lips pulling on her hard bud. Abby cupped her right breast as Susan did the same to it.

She knelt, and spread her legs, the husbands seeing her bare slit. They watched as Susan leaned closer, ever so slightly kissing her wrinkly lips. Abby was so aroused, reacting as if her clit was being licked.

“Rob must have been fucking you or licking your pussy in the bathroom; you’re already juicy, and I can taste his cum.”

“He was doing both, plus you licking it is getting me quite aroused,” she smiled slyly at Brad. Abby swept her long hair from her shoulder to her back. She moaned lightly, closing her eyes as she felt her fingers and tongue exploring her. She had to watch as the broad side of her lover’s tongue swept up and down her slit.

“Fuck, I love your taste!” Susan remarked, getting into a better position.

“Let me taste you!” Abby desired. They stood to switch places, with Abby kissing Rob and Susan, Brad.

The new lovers repeated the same sequence. “I want to please you, Susan. What would you like me to do to you?”

“Use your tongue and fingers to touch me, anywhere.” Abby straddled Susan, cupping her face in her hands. Soft kisses were shared. Her hands held Abby’s tiny ass cheeks, rubbing her breasts against each other.


The guys were enjoying the sexy show, their cocks reacting underwater to the sight. “Brad, there is something about two hot-looking chicks making out,” Rob commented.

“There certainly is, especially when the two women are our wives.”

“Brad, don’t think bad of me if I tell you that Abby is a great piece of ass, a really great fuck.”

“I don’t take it the wrong way; it confirms that I have a great wife.”

“I plan on fucking her as much as I can until you have to leave. I’m sure Susan will welcome your cock in her mouth, pussy, or ass as often as you want.”

“I’ll take full advantage of Susan’s great-looking body.”

“If you ever do get to Binghamton, I’ll introduce you to my daughters. I’m sure you’d enjoy fucking them.”

“And your sons would fuck Abby?”

“Yes, we could have a lot of sexy fun together.”

Rob placed his right hand on Brad’s thigh, then slowly moved closer and closer to his cock. He looked at him for his reaction. Brad just looked at him and grinned.

“Watching our wives make out is quite arousing.”

“It definitely is.”

“Can I feel your cock?” Rob asked quietly. His pulse quickened, allowing Brad to discover a personal secret of his; he likes to suck cock.

“I don’t know; my cock belongs to Abby. You’d have to ask her.”

“If she says yes, will you let me?”

“Yes.”

“Abby, Brad says I have to ask you if I can feel his cock.”

“You want to feel his cock?” She had to ask, not believing in his request. “Will you stand up?” They did, and the girls saw the natural droop to a pair of semi-hard cocks.

“From the looks of their cocks, it appears that our husband’s like us kissing and licking the other’s pussy.” Susan commented. She leaned into Abby’s ear. “Rob likes to suck cock and swallows after giving a blow job.”

“He does?” She couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, please, yes, you can feel his cock right now for us!”

Rob looked at Brad, then at his cock. “Abby says you can, so you can.”

Rob’s heart seemed to skip a beat as his hand caressed the long shaft of Brad’s cock and began stroking it. He wasn’t going to let on that he’d given blow jobs to his two sons and other men in their circle of friends and received just as many.

Abby and Susan sat on the edge of the tub, one hand going to the other’s pussy. “Brad, my love, will you feel Rob’s cock for me?” Abby desired.

He looked at his new friend stroking his cock, wrapped his hand around Rob’s cock, and began to rub it. “Thank you, Brad.”

Susan whispered in Abby’s ear as she fondled her tit. “Rob, will you please suck on my husband’s cock?” Brad looked wide-eyed at her erotic request.

“You men like to watch us women eat pussy; maybe we like to watch men suck cock,” Susan added.

Abby went to Brad, placing her hand on his, and helped him stroke Rob’s cock. She then did the same with him. Rob went to one knee, Susan came to her lover’s side, and they enjoyed watching his tongue swirl around the sensitive head, then slowly sucking his cock into his mouth.

Brad’s cock grew massively hard in seconds with the erotic sensation of Rob’s mouth while alternating kissing his wife and Susan.

Abby turned his face toward her. “Will you suck on Rob’s cock for me and for us? You don’t have to make him cum in your mouth; that can be later today or tomorrow.”

Rob paused, hearing Abby’s comment. Susan had him stand, and Abby coaxed Brad to his knees. She caressed Rob’s cock, stroking it and holding it for his mouth. Rob’s knees practically buckled to the sensation of this teen boy’s mouth licking the head, then taking it into his mouth. It quickly grew as hard as cement.

“It appears, Abby, that our husbands like a man sucking on their cock.”

“I certainly agree! Thank you, Brad. I love you.”

“Abby and I have talked about how to have the sexiest fun tomorrow. She’ll get to have both husbands fuck her, then it’ll be my turn,” Susan suggested. “Don’t get sunburn on your asses because we’re doing all this at the cabin.”

Brad stood, and Abby smothered his body and gave him very appreciative kisses.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.