My Evil Twin  - Cover

My Evil Twin

Copyright© 2020 by bydasea

Chapter 12

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Identical Twin sisters. One is caught doing bad things. The other catches her on video and blackmails her into being a slave.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   School   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

The next morning, I was back to drinking her piss as soon as we got to the bathroom and then had to piss in a glass and drink it too. I don’t know why I don’t get sick. But, so far, I haven’t and hope I don’t. I can just imagine how bad it would taste throwing up piss.

I cleaned up the rooms and found my clothes she wanted me to wear to school. Skirt and blouse and nothing else but shoes. The skirt was a little short, but would pass the dress code. I rushed downstairs to have breakfast and hoped I wasn’t too late. I was lucky today because Mandy wasn’t down yet.

She came in shortly after and we ate breakfast. Once done, I cleaned up the kitchen and we were off to school. It didn’t take her long to get me naked either. As soon as we cleared the house, I was naked and walking the sidewalk this way. I’ll get caught one of these days.

We walked to the bus stop where many of the others were waiting for us. I knew I would have to ride the bus naked and probably suck Old Joes cock. But, I didn’t know what else I would be doing while we waited or when we got to school. But, I was sure my evil twin would think of something for me to do.

And, I wasn’t wrong. “Hey George, I didn’t notice you at the park Saturday.” She said to a boy I didn’t know. He must have been in a higher grade.

“No, I couldn’t get away. Had chores to do at home and they wouldn’t let me leave. Sorry I missed the fun.” He told Mandy.

“No problem George. How would you like some cunt today before school?” She said.

“Hell yes, since I didn’t get any this weekend.” He said.

Then Mandy looked at me and said, “Bend over fuck stick, spread your legs and offer him your cunt. Tell him you want his cock deep inside you.”

I had to do as she wanted, so I turned around, bent over at the waist, reached back, spread my cheeks so my cunt was more exposed and said, “George, I would love to feel your big cock in my cunt. Please fuck me and give me your hot cum.”

I hated doing this, especially in front of everyone. I hated that my once best friends saw me degrade myself like this and they hate me because Mandy told them lies about me. But, until I can get out from under her control, I must continue doing it.

George stepped up behind me with his cock out and just pushed it into my cunt. He fucked me like a dog and then shot his cum inside me. It didn’t take him long to get off and I didn’t even get worked up.

He pulled out of me, slapped my naked ass and said, “Not bad. Nat bad at all. I’ll have to get some more later.”

Mandy said, “Whenever you want it George, just come see me.”

The bus pulled up and everyone got on the bus. I was the last one on and old Joe stopped me beside him. “Down on those knees cunt and suck my cock. This afternoon, we will stop for a fuck while everyone watches.”

I just got on my knees. He already had his big cock out and I leaned over and took him in my mouth to suck while he drove. He made a few more stops to pick up other students and they had to step over my naked ass while I sucked his big cock. I heard him laugh several times as someone would rub my ass or stick a finger up my cunt.

Just before arriving at the school, he stopped and shot his load of cum into my mouth so I could swallow it. Then he said, “OK cunt, get dressed and tonight when we get to your stop, I am going to fuck that cunt before you go home.”

I quickly got my clothes on and he drove the rest of the way to school. We all got off the bus and I walked to the class room before Mandy got there. As always, I raised my skirt up over my ass so others could see it. I felt Georges cum leaking from my cunt and down my legs. I had nothing to wipe it off with either.

My mouth smelled like cock and cum and my legs were all sticky from the cum leaking out. Mandy didn’t show up right away, so I had to stand with my naked ass out for others to see. I hate doing it, but they have all seen me naked so what difference did it make.

Finally, just before the teacher arrived, Mandy came in and sat down. I left my skirt up and sat on my naked ass. Nothing new here, so I waited for more instructions. But, she didn’t make me do anything. It was the same all morning and she didn’t want me doing anything else until it was lunch time.

At lunch, we went to the ballfield where there were 6 senior boys waiting for me. “OK, cunt face, strip naked and let these boys fuck your cunt. They couldn’t be at the park on Saturday, but still wanted to fuck you. Naked, and on your back with your legs wide open for their big cocks.”

I did as she wanted. I stripped down, including shoes and socks, got on the grass on my back, spread my legs and was ready to get fucked again. I didn’t have to wait very long either. The first boy, climbed on top and sunk his hard cock into me. He fucked me hard and fast, then stiffened up and shot his hot gooey cum into me. He pulled out and another boy took his place. He fucked me and then another boy shoved his cock into me. I fucked all 6 boys and it was time to get back to class again.

I still had nothing to wipe my cunt with and Mandy said, “Just let it drip out slut. I like seeing that.”

So, I got dressed and walked back into the school. I felt the boys cum leaking from my cunt, but could not stop it. I even asked if I could go to the bathroom to wipe my cunt and was told no. In the afternoon classes, I not only had to show my naked ass, but she wanted my cunt exposed as well. I didn’t have to pull my skirt up while I was standing, but before I sat down I had to bare everything below my waist.

School out and I knew I would be fucked on the bus. As soon as the bell rang for school to get out, Mandy took me to the bathroom and made me wipe up the mess in my cunt and down my legs. She said, “Old Joe may not like your cunt looking so messy.”

Getting on the bus, old Joe said, “Remember, once we pull away, you get naked and come up to suck Old Joe. Then, before you get off, I’m going to fuck that hot little cunt.”

I did what he wanted and stripped naked as soon as we pulled out of the school yard. I got back to the front, sunk to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I have no other choices right now since she has so much on me now.

I sucked on his cock all the way home. He would stop and let the others off, but I stayed in place and they could all see me with his big cock down my throat. We finally got to our stop and he pushed me back.

“On the floor fuck stick and spread those legs.” Old Joe told me.

I got on my back on the dirty floor and spread my legs. He took his pants off and was over me in no time. Then I felt his big 10-inch cock, that was fatter than Mr. Smalls cock, enter my cunt. He just pushed it in and never stopped until I felt his balls slap my ass. Then he fucked me hard. He pounded my poor little teenage cunt like it would be his last fuck.

Since I had been sucking him on the trip home, it didn’t take long for him to cum inside my cunt. I kind of liked the feeling of being fucked and having men and boys cum inside me, but I knew it was all wrong. I should never be doing any of this, but must because Mandy is blackmailing me.

Once he finished, he had me suck his cock clean and then made me get off his bus. I was still naked and Mandy was waiting for me. She said, “You can walk naked and let that cum drip out of your cunt. I’ll let you dress before we get home.”

I figured she would do something like this. Someday, someone will tell mom and dad about me walking around naked and the games will end. But, until then, I must do as I am told. I thought about all the cum old Joe usually gives me and I was sure my legs would be coated with it before I could put clothes on. But, even with my skirt, mom would be able to see the cum on my legs. I got worried.

We walked along the road and just before we got home, Mandy said, “Here slut, clean that cunt up.”

She handed me a towel and a bottle of water. Damn, she thinks of everything. She protects me just enough so she doesn’t lose her toy. I quickly wet the towel and wiped my legs off, and then cleaned up my cunt. When I was clean again, she gave me my clothes and told me to dress and she gave me some mints to suck on.

We got home and mom didn’t say a word about me being naked and fucking everyone, so I guess I cleaned up enough that she didn’t see any cum on me. We went to our rooms and I did the homework for both of us. Of course, that was after I got naked at the top of the stairs like Mandy wants me to do.

The only thing I had to do after dinner was clean the kitchen and kiss Ms. Pussy goodnight. I had noticed that while I was working, Mandy stayed on her phone, texting someone, but I didn’t know who. I hoped she wasn’t sending any of the videos out to everyone.

The rest of the week was about the same as Monday. Get up, clean our rooms, get dressed, eat breakfast, get naked on the way to the bus stop, suck or fuck boys at the stop or eat some pussy. Get on the bus, suck old Joe off, get dressed, go to school. After school, get naked on the bus, either suck old Joe again or fuck him. Walk home naked. It didn’t change a lot, except occasionally I had to make Mandy cum at night.

I dreaded the weekend because she kept saying we would be playing some games at the mall and I was sure I would be naked a lot and maybe even put out for others. But, that seems to be what my life is now.

Mandy continued using me as much as she could and one time during the week, I had to go serve Mr. Smalls and allow him to fuck me. I did what she wanted and she would go along to video tape me sucking his cock, getting fucked by a black man and one time he put it in my ass. Now he has had his cock in all my holes and wants more.

I heard Mandy talking with mom and dad, asking if we could go to the mall this weekend. She told them that a group of our friends were going and asked us to come along. They wanted to know how we would get there and she told them we could take the shuttle bus that stops at our bus stop. She also asked if we could get some extra money for lunch and maybe some new clothes. Of course, she was being so nice to them since she started blackmailing me. And they went along with whatever she wanted, because as they put it, if it helps you and your sister get along better, yes you can.

So, it was set. We were going to the mall and she was going to play with me. I had no idea what she would make me do, but I was sure I would not like it. On Saturday morning daddy gave us each $25.00 to use while we were out and we were off.

She laid out my clothes for the day, which was a pair of shorts, a nice pull over shirt, bra and panties along with my shoes. The panties were not the frilly kind that I like, but they were the more conservative ones that mom bought me. I don’t usually wear them, but Mandy insisted I wear them today.

Once dressed, we left the house and walked to the bus stop. But the bus wasn’t there yet. Then, I got the shock of my life. Uncle Bill pulled up to us and Mandy said, come on cunt. Uncle Bill is taking us to the mall after a short stop.

I thought it was weird because he never did anything like this before. But, I did as she said and got in the front seat with him. Mandy got in the back, behind me. Uncle Bill started driving and it wasn’t toward the mall at all. I was very curious and worried at the same time.

Once we had driven for a few minutes, Mandy said, “Uncle Bill, thank you for picking us up. It is so nice of you to help us out. Are you ready for your surprise now?”

He grinned and said, “Yes, Mandy I have waited all week for this. You sure you don’t want to wait until we stop.”

“No, this will be good and then when we stop, she’ll be ready for you. Mindy, get naked, now!” Mandy said.

Oh, my God, she is giving me to Uncle Bill. No wonder he didn’t say anything about me being naked at the top of the stairs. She wants him to fuck me.

“Mandy, I can’t do that. He is my uncle. Please, don’t make me do it.” I begged.

Uncle Bill started to say something, but Mandy beat him to it. “Look slut, you were showing him your slutty cunt at the house and since he didn’t tell anyone about you, you owe him. You see Uncle Bill loves little girls but can’t get any. He has tried to do it with Tammy, but lost his nerve. So, you are going to help him or he will tell on you. Now get those fucking clothes off bitch.”

I cried, but removed all my clothes, including my shoes and socks. It wasn’t long and I sat beside Uncle Bill, totally naked and he started touching me. I didn’t like it, but had no other choice. Mandy had so much on me and now Uncle Bill saw me naked. Guess I’m being blackmailed by both now.

I spread my legs for him and he fingered my cunt. He played with my tits and rubbed my body all over while he drove. I had no idea where he was taking us, but soon found out. He pulled into a dirt road and at the end was a cabin.

He said, “This belongs to a friend of mine and he let me borrow it for a while today. We won’t be interrupted here and I will get what I want. What I want, is a blow job and a fuck. Mindy, you will provide both for me. But first, I want to taste that little young cunt. Now, let’s go.”

I got out of his SUV and he held my hand as we walked to the cabin. I knew Mandy was videotaping us, but it seemed he didn’t care. As soon as we were inside, he got out of his clothes and I saw his cock. Not as big as Mr. Smalls or Old Joe’s, but it was bigger than the boys in school.

“Ok, Mindy, on the bed and spread those legs. You teased me enough at your house and now, I’m going to eat that cute little cunt for you.” My uncle ordered.

I got on the bed, just as he wanted and it wasn’t long and he had his face between my legs, licking up and down my slit. He dipped his tongue inside me and sucked my juice out. Then he alternated between licking my slit and sucking on my clit. He was good at pussy licking and I wondered how Aunt Gloria liked it.

He licked and sucked me and it wasn’t long before that tingle in my cunt started. It was down deep inside me and worked all the way up to my clit and lips. I pushed my cunt up to meet his tongue and then he would suck on my clit. When he did that, I lost it and was cumming all over his mouth, tongue and face.

I was cumming really hard from what he was doing. I don’t think anyone ever did that to me. He seemed like he cared about my feelings and as I rode his tongue, he just kept licking me. But, I had to push him away. I was exhausted from what he did to me. I felt so relaxed, I almost forgot he was my uncle.

Once I calmed down some, he got up and wiped his face off and then just looked at me with my legs wide open. Then he said, “OK, blow job first and then you will get me hard again so I can fuck that little cunt. Just remember, this won’t be the last time old Uncle Bill will be with you. Let’s get busy my little slutty niece.”

I got down on my knees and took his hard cock in my hands. I played with it for a moment and then put it in my mouth. I tried to think of it as just another cock, but couldn’t get it out of my mind that he was my uncle and I loved him. Not the kind of love a girlfriend or wife would have, but a love that is just for other relatives.

I licked his cock head and then pushed down on him. He hit the back of my throat and I swallowed, allowing it to go into my throat. I wanted this over with quickly so we could leave. I sucked him, going up and down on his cheating cock and I made him cum in my mouth. As he was cumming, I started swallowing. I didn’t want to taste his cum in my mouth.

He held my head in place and emptied his balls into me. I took it all even though I was crying from the shame. He held me there while he finished up and then would not let me go. I knew I had to get him hard again so he could fuck me, but it was something I did not want to do. I think I would rather suck and fuck dog cocks than my uncle’s.

He held me in place and said, “Damn, that was good girl. Now get Uncle Bill hard again so I can fuck your little tiny cunt. I have dreamed about young girls all my life and now, I have one I can use.”

I continued sucking my uncles cock until he told me to stop. “OK bitch, time for me to plow that hot little cunt. Damn, I have waited for so long to do this. I wish I could do Tammy too, but I know she won’t let me. So, you just got to do it all for me Mindy.”

I let his hard cock out of my mouth, got back on the bed and he climbed on and sunk his cock into my cunt. I tried to think of it as just another cock, but I couldn’t get it out of my mind that my very own uncle was fucking me. How low will Mandy make me go. A cousin, then an uncle. Will the next one be my dad?

Uncle Bill just fucked me hard and it took him longer this time, since he had just cum in my mouth and I wasn’t complaining. He was a good fuck and I began to enjoy having his cock in me. We fucked for about 30 minutes before he stiffened up, drove his cock deep into me one last time and shot his spunk into my slutty little cunt.

Once he started that, my cunt muscles squeezed him and kind of milked his cock and I started cumming with him. It felt so good to cum. If only Mandy knew how good it felt to be fucked, she would be doing it too. Once he finished cumming, he laid on top of me, letting me finish my cum. He was heavy, but I didn’t complain.

Then, Mandy said, “OK, you 2 love birds. We need to get back on the road and to the mall. Others are meeting us there and we don’t want Tammy and Tommy seeing us with you Uncle Bill. You’ll have to drop us off somewhere so they don’t see you.”

“Yes, that is a good idea. I wouldn’t want my kids knowing I fucked their cousin, even though I would love to fuck my daughter too.” Bill said.

Then Mandy said, “Well, maybe we can figure out how that can happen someday. Get a quick shower slut and wash your cunt out. Then get your clothes on and we’ll go.”

I cleaned up and then went out to the SUV to get dressed. I put the panties and bra on, then my shorts and shirt. I was ready to go and uncle Bill drove us away from the cabin and to the mall. He dropped us off where Mandy said, which was just the opposite of where the others were going to meet us.

We walked to where the others were waiting and Tammy asked, “Why you over there. Thought you would get dropped off here.”

Mandy said, “We took the wrong shuttle. That one dropped us off at the other side.”

Guess that was ok, since nothing else was said. Tammy would be shitting if she knew we were with her dad and he ate my cunt, I sucked his cock and we fucked. And the best part is that Mandy is going to try to figure out a way she can get him to fuck her.

We looked around, but did not see Tommy. Mandy said, “Hey, didn’t Tommy come with you? I don’t see him.”

“Yes, he is here, but hiding. He doesn’t want others to see him, but that will change soon. Cindy, get out here.” Tammy said.

We looked and saw Tommy hiding, but when he stepped out, we all laughed. Tammy said she was going to put him in a dress and that is what she did. He had a little black dress on and it looked good on him. Only thing missing was his tits. She even made him wear make-up, including bright red lipstick.

“Oh, how cute. And you changed his name to Cindy?” Mandy questioned.

“Yep, he doesn’t like any of it, but he knows he will have to do what I want or his friends in school see the movies we have of him. And I told him that I would make him suck off all his friends if he didn’t do what I say.” Tammy said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.