My Evil Twin  - Cover

My Evil Twin

Copyright© 2020 by bydasea

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Identical Twin sisters. One is caught doing bad things. The other catches her on video and blackmails her into being a slave.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   School   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Of course, once I hit the top of the stairs, I stripped naked like Mandy expects from me. She went to my room while I stripped and got some clothes out for me. She gave me a skirt and blouse, but of course, no panties or bra. I am sure George and Veronica would be seeing my naked cunt all night.

I heard the door bell and then some talking. But, I heard the bell again and more people were talking. I took a quick shower and then grabbed my clothes so I could dress before going down stairs.

I rushed out to the top of the stairs and when I looked down, George was standing there looking at me. Beside him was Uncle Bill and both were looking straight up at my naked cunt. I didn’t know Uncle Bill was coming over and I wondered if Aunt Gloria and our cousins were with him.

I just tried to ignore the 2 old men at the bottom and got dressed, just as Mandy wanted me to. Shoes and socks first so my cunt could be seen longer and then the blouse and skirt. The skirt was always the last to go on because she didn’t want my cunt covered up. Once dressed I went down stairs and Uncle Bill met me at the bottom. He reached under my skirt and rubbed my cunt, saying, “I’ve missed this hot little cunt Mindy and want some more soon.”

I just agreed with him and hoped he would just go away. We walked out to the kitchen and saw Aunt Gloria, Veronica and mom getting things set up so we could cook. I didn’t see our cousins, and wondered why. Mandy was watching Scotty out in the back, so I figured she would stay busy and should leave me alone.

Going to aunt Gloria, I gave her a hug and then turned to Veronica to hug her too. I asked, “Is Tommy and Tammy here too?”

Aunt Gloria said, “No, they had a party to go to, so it is just your Uncle Bill and me. I am so happy that your parents have found some new friends and I love them both. They are so funny.”

If only she knew that I have had sex with both and will be doing more at least each weekend. And of course, I also had sex with her husband and both her children. I wondered if she was like them too and want to have sex with me.

We all went outside to get the food set on the table and the guys were starting the grill. Uncle Bill and George kept looking at me like they wanted to eat me up. Well, I guess they both want to do that.

Mandy got my attention and whispered to me. “Cunt face, you need to go in the house. Uncle Bill will meet you in our bathroom. Strip naked and do as he wants.”

I just nodded, knowing if I said anything or tried to make a scene, it would be worse on me. So, I walked into the house and went upstairs, stripped naked on the steps and once I was naked, uncle Bill was climbing the stairs. He had a gleam in his eyes and I knew he was going to fuck me or make me suck his cock. I walked to our bathroom and he followed me. He shut and locked the door and then grabbed me and gave me a big kiss, right on my lips.

“Ok, my little cunt, time for old uncle Bill to get some young teenage cunt. Bend over the tub and spread those legs.” He ordered. Then said, “Just make sure you are quiet. Wouldn’t want the others to see us fucking.”

I did as he told me and once I was bent over, I spread my legs and he shoved his hard cock all the way inside my cunt. He didn’t waste time with anything. Once he was in me, he just started fucking me and pounded my little cunt with his hard cock. He just fucked me and suddenly shoved deep and shot his cum all the way into me.

He just pulled out and spun me around. He then said, “Suck it clean cocksucker.”

I sucked his cock clean and he put it in his pants. Then said, “Clean up bitch and come back down stairs. Don’t say a word to anyone about me fucking you or Mandy will hurt you.”

He opened the door, peeking out to make sure no one was upstairs with us and then crept back down. I cleaned up my cunt as best I could, went to the stairs, dressed and went back down. Daddy said, “Mindy where did you go. We looked for you. Dinner is about ready.”

“I had to use the bathroom daddy. Sorry.” I told him.

“You could have used the one down here. No reason to go upstairs.” He said.

“I wasn’t sure how long I would be daddy, so went up there. Didn’t want to make others wait for me. Sorry.” I lied to him.

He was ok with my excuse, even if I wanted to say, Uncle Bill was fucking me upstairs. But, I knew I couldn’t do that. He would be in trouble and so would I. Mandy would kill me if I ever told anyone what I was doing.

We sat down to eat and there wasn’t much talk. I was stuck between uncle Bill and George and occasionally, I could feel one of their hands on my cunt, under the table. I was afraid to say anything, so just sat there and let them play with me.

We all finished eating and it was up to the women to get things cleaned up. Mandy and I did most of the work while the older ladies all chatted. Once we were done, everyone retired to the living room to talk some more and Mandy asked, “Mom, dad, is it ok if Mindy and I go for a bike ride? Want to try to work off some of that delicious food.”

Daddy said, “Yes, go ahead. But don’t be gone long, ok.”

I knew I was in trouble again and figured as soon as we were away from the house, I would be naked. And, I wasn’t wrong. We got our bikes out and when we were out of sight, Mandy stopped. “Strip it off cocksucker. We’re going to see Mr. Smalls for a little bit.”

As always, I got off my bike and took my clothes off. She let me keep my shoes on this time, but everything else came off. I was naked in public once again. One of these days, she will go too far and I will be caught.

We rode the rest of the way to Mr. Smalls house and I had to go up to the door and knock. She told me what I needed to say when he opened the door and I did just what she said.

“Hi Mr. Smalls, this little whore has missed your big black cock in her little white cunt and would love for you to fuck me again. We have to hurry and get back home, but I need you in me.” Yep, that is what she wanted me to say.

“Well, this is a nice surprise. Come on in. Mandy, you can come in too. I’m sure you want to get a new tape of her satisfying me.” He said.

“Yep, that is what I want. But we must hurry. We got company at home and can’t stay away for long.” Mandy told him.

He stripped his clothes off, sat in the chair and said, “Ok whore, climb on this big black cock. Fuck it like you love it.”

I had no other choice, so climbed up in his lap and sunk down over his cock. I got the head inside my cunt and then sat all the way down, making his hard cock slide all the way inside my little teen cunt. Then I just fucked him, like I did when I popped my cherry, except this time I was facing him.

He pulled me closer to him and sucked on my tits, then squeezed them and slapped them a couple times. I just took whatever he gave me. I fucked this old black guy, just like my evil sister wanted. And, it was my second fuck of the day, since Uncle Bill fucked me before dinner.

I felt Mr. Smalls hold me tighter and stopped me from bouncing on his cock. His cock swelled up inside my cunt and I felt his cum shoot out inside me. One of these days, I’m going to see Mr. Smalls fuck Mandy and I will be so happy when that happens.

Once he finished cumming in me, he pushed me off his lap. I knelt before him, took his gooey black cock in my mouth and cleaned our combined juices from it. Then Mandy said, “OK, cunt face, get outside and clean that whore hole out with the garden hose.

I got up and then leaned back over and kissed the tip of his black cock. I said, “Thank you Mr. cock for fucking me and putting your hot cum up my cunt. I’ll be back for more.”

Then, I went outside, in his front yard, got the water hose, shoved it into my cunt and turned it on. I got a shocking stream of ice cold water up into my cunt and I let it wash out all his cum. Once done, I turned it off and stood in the open waiting for Mandy to come out.

When she came out, Mr. Smalls came with her and he was still naked. I guess he don’t care who sees him like this. I must be naked because of Mandy, but he could have covered up his cock. Mandy then made me kneel before him and kiss his big black cock and tell it how much I loved it.

I said, ‘Mr. Cock, I love you and love how you feel in my cunt, ass and mouth. I love how big you are and I love feeling you spread my cunt lips so wide. I love your hot cum as you squirt it into my fuck holes. I hope to see you again real soon.”

While I was talking to a cock, I held it in my little hands and felt it growing. Once I finished saying how much I loved it, which was all a lie, I leaned in and kissed the head, then put it between my lips and licked around it. I backed off and kissed the tip before I say, “Good bye Mr. Cock, I love you.”

After my little show, Mr. Smalls went back in his house, Mandy and I got on our bikes and road home. Just before we got there, we stopped so I could get dressed. When we got home, all the adults were in the living room, laughing at a joke that George had told them. They all stopped when we walked in, so guess it was a dirty joke that our little ears shouldn’t hear.

Shortly after that, Uncle Bill and Aunt Gloria left, but on the way out, Uncle Bill put his hand under my skirt again and said, “I love this little cunt and will be using it again soon. Going to have a party at the cabin real soon.”

We kissed them both goodbye and they were gone. George and Veronica left shortly after that and of course, George had to get a feel of my cunt, but I noticed he also got a good feel of Mandy’s pussy. I wondered how long it would be before he fucked her.

Once they left, we sat with the parents for a short time and talked about the evening. But, we were tired, since we didn’t get much sleep the night before. I was too busy fucking and sucking cocks and pussy. Mandy was too busy getting her damn videos and of course sucking her first cock. So, we asked to go to bed and off we went.

Once we got upstairs and I stripped naked, Mandy said it was time to give Miss Pussy her goodnight kiss. I got on my knees in front of her and put my lips to her pussy. I kissed it, licked it and then tongued it for a moment. Then I said, “I love you miss pussy and enjoy being your slave and slutty whore. Good night Miss pussy.” Then kissed it one more time.

Mandy told me to go to bed and promised that we would not do anything the next day. She wanted to give me a short break before we went back to school. I was worried about what she may make me do in school, but I would have to wait and see.

I slept well and when I woke up, I figured on drinking her nasty piss, but she was true to her word. She didn’t make me do anything. I was allowed to use the bathroom and not pee in my glass. I showered and she gave me a nice dress for church and even allowed me panties and bra. I began to worry about what may happen later.

We went to church and brunch and nothing happened. I was happy because I could do as I wanted without her threatening me. It was so pleasant all day, that I was having a blast being with the family and even with Mandy.

But that all changed when I woke up Monday morning. I had to drink her piss and mine too. Then she made me lick her ass clean. I knew she had shit and didn’t see her wipe. I tasted her nasty ass, but she made me do it. I licked the best I could without gagging too much. She knew she had shit on her ass, but she didn’t care. It was just one more way to control me.

I finished licking her shitty ass and she allowed me to rinse and brush my teeth. “Can’t let the parents smell your shitty mouth, slut. But, be prepared to do that more often. I love it when I don’t need toilet paper to clean my pussy and now my ass.”

I finished up in the bathroom and went to her room to clean it. Damn she is such a slob, but I worked fast and got everything cleaned up and her bed made. Then I rushed to my room and cleaned it.

She gave me a wraparound skirt again today and a blouse. I knew I would be naked most of the time and that I would have to take the skirt off before each class. One of these days, a teacher is going to catch me.

I took my clothes and went to the top of the stairs to dress. I always pray mom and dad are not at the bottom, like uncle Bill and George, but if they are, I am in trouble and Mandy loses her toy. I dressed and then went down to have breakfast. Mandy was there already and mom gave me a dirty look, thinking I am lazy in the morning. If she only knew that Mandy does nothing in the morning except get dressed. She doesn’t even wipe herself anymore. I do it all and have to hurry so as not to be in trouble. Mom didn’t say anything, but it looked like she was pissed.

We ate breakfast, gave mom a kiss goodbye and off to school we went. And, as always, we stopped just out of site and Mandy said, “You know the rules cunt face. Strip it off and be ready for some fucking and sucking this morning.”

I took the few clothes I had on and gave them to her. I was naked in public once again. We started walking once I was naked toward the bus stop where all the other kids were waiting. I didn’t see George or Veronica out this morning, but was sure they were looking.

Once we pulled up to the stop, Mandy said, “Hey, anyone want some of my slutty sister this morning. She is so happy to lick pussy, suck cocks and get fucked. Anything you want, she is ready.”

But, I wasn’t going to get fucked today. No, instead one of my old friends said, “Hey Mandy. I think the little whore needs a good spanking before school. It will be so cool to watch her try to sit on a sore red ass.”

“That’s a great idea Amy. You heard her bitch, bend over the bench and stick that naked ass out for all of us to spank.” Mandy told me.

Damn it, now I get seen naked and spanked. What else can go wrong in my life. But, I did as I was instructed, leaned over the bench and pushed my naked ass out. It made a nice target for everyone to slap and hurt me.

Once I was bent over, Mandy said, “OK, Amy you go first. I think everyone should get 5 swats to start with and if we still have time, we can add some more. The bus won’t be here for at least 15 minutes, so enjoy my fucking sister.”

I watched as Amy stepped up behind me, raise her hand and then slapped my ass. Damn, it hurt and I jumped, but quickly got back in place. She did it again and again until she had hit me 5 times. She used only my right cheek. Then Bonnie stepped up and used my left cheek for her 5 swats. Both cheeks were now sore and getting hot. Then, it was one right after the other of the kids waiting for the bus to spank my naked ass.

I continued being spanked and I prayed for the bus to hurry up. I would much rather suck old Joes big cock than be beat like they were doing now. But, it didn’t come and they kept spanking me. I think everyone got their 5 swats on my naked ass and I saw Amy taking another turn. She used to be one of my best friends, but now she hates me.

Finally, I heard the bus coming but my ass was still being spanked when Old Joe stopped for us to get on. The others were getting on the bus and I was being spanked at the same time. It all stopped when everyone else was on the bus and Mandy said, “OK my slutty sister, get on the bus and suck that cock.”

I raised up with tears running down my cheeks and my other cheeks were on fire. It was going to be a rough day for me because once in school, I’ll have to sit on my naked hot ass. I slowly got on the bus, knelt beside Joe and took his big hard cock into my mouth. Once I had him in my mouth, he started driving. He had a few more stops to make and everyone that got on slapped my sore red ass, making it even worse. I found out later that someone had made a sign and placed it on the steps behind me. It said, ‘SPANK ME’.

Once we arrived at school, Joe gave me a big load of cum and I had to hurry to the back of the bus to put my clothes on before entering the school building. I got them on and got off the bus. As I was leaving Joe said, “Might need some cunt tonight whore, so be ready to fuck.”

I blushed and got off the bus. Mandy was waiting for me at the bottom of the steps. She said, “Same as last week cunt face. Skirt off in the hall and leave it off. You will be naked from the waist down in each class today. And be sure you spread your legs so everyone can see your nasty cunt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.