My Evil Twin  - Cover

My Evil Twin

Copyright© 2020 by bydasea

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Identical Twin sisters. One is caught doing bad things. The other catches her on video and blackmails her into being a slave.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   School   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I woke to the shaking of my body by Mandy. “Time to get up whore. I’ve got to pee and then we need to leave for school early. I’ve got something I want to do with you.”

I got out of bed, followed her to the bathroom, watched her pee and licked her pussy clean. At least she didn’t make me drink any of it this morning. Once done, I peed and wiped my pussy with my fingers, because she was watching me. I went to her room, made her bed, cleaned her room, picked up my clothes and went back to my room. She had laid a skirt and blouse on the bed for me to wear. So far, I have been lucky and none of the teachers have said anything about me not wearing a bra. At least they haven’t noticed that I don’t wear panties any more.

Once I made my bed, cleaned my room, I dressed and walked downstairs for breakfast. We ate in silence. I had nothing to say. All I could think about was what I had to do for lunch today. I was going to have 3 boys cocks up my ass and I wasn’t happy about it. I knew I would be naked when they did it to me and I figured some of my friends would be there to watch it happen.

Mandy looked like she was in deep thought also. Guess she was planning for lunch also. She has been busy getting others to come watch me get ass fucked. And I figured she was thinking about this weekend. She said we would be going to the park to meet up with friends. I wondered what cruel and nasty things she will make me do. Will she make me suck more dicks, have my ass fucked some more. Will it be this weekend I lose my virginity? I hoped not because it hasn’t been 7 days yet.

Daddy was reading the paper in between bites of food. Mom was just eating and seemed to be thinking of other things, but I had no idea what it was. Maybe she was thinking about the weekend because we wouldn’t be there with them. I wondered if she was going to be fucking daddy while we were gone. I shouldn’t even think that way, but since Mandy has taken control over me, it is all I think about. My dreams involve my family in ways that shouldn’t happen. I hope they never come true.

Once breakfast was done. I cleaned up the kitchen and finished getting ready for school. I didn’t want to go today because of what Mandy is going to make me do in front of other students. But, if I said I was sick, Mandy would only make things worse for me later. So, I got ready to leave.

It was earlier than normal when we left to catch the bus. Daddy wondered why so early, but Mandy had the answer for him. She said, “We’re having a problem with some of our homework and a couple friends are going to help us with it. We’ll talk it over before the bus arrives.”

It seems he bought that because nothing else was said. I wanted to say because she is using me as her whore slave and she needs to make sure I’m ready for an ass fucking. But I thought better of it and kept my mouth shut.

We got out the door and out of sight of our house before I took her books and she fixed my skirt. I’m getting used to showing my ass to others, but wasn’t ready for what she did next.

“Stop whore. I have something to put on your ass. Just stand still while I fix it.” Mandy ordered me.

I stood there while she dug in her purse, then bent over behind me. I felt her writing something on my ass, but couldn’t tell what it was. I knew it was 4 words, but still didn’t know what it said. And, it was only on my right cheek. I just hope that mom or dad ever see it.

Once done, she stood up and said, “Nice, now let’s go to the bus stop so I can show you off some more.”

I walked in front of her, knowing my ass was naked and it wiggled when I walked. I hope she doesn’t make me strip naked to wait for the bus, but knowing her, she would. I wasn’t going to suggest it, that was for sure. We got to the place the bus stopped to pick us up and she made sure my ass was to everyone else, including my close friends. No one said anything to me as I stood almost naked in front of them.

Well, Mandy did talk to me. She said, “Take the skirt off whore so we can all see that hot little cunt.”

I hated her and I hated showing off anything that shouldn’t be seen in public. But I took my skirt off, just like she told me too. I had to do everything she wanted or she would make it worse for me. I saw Bob staring at my ass. I guess he was dreaming of today at lunch when he would have his dick inside it.

I just stood there half naked, showing my ass and pussy to all my classmates. I was embarrassed to being doing this because I was supposed to be the good girl. But right now, I wasn’t being too good. Mandy laughed and said, “So, whore, who is going to fuck that slutty ass today?”

I turned red, but had to answer her. “I quietly said, Bob, Larry and Jimmy.”

“What did you say whore. Speak up so we can hear you. And when you say it, tell everyone just what they will do.” She ordered.

Once again, but louder this time so everyone heard me. “Bob, Larry and Jimmy will be fucking my ass for lunch today.” Then I added, “Please let them fuck me in that order, please.”

Mandy laughed and said, “Well, that is nice.” She looked over at Bob and said, “Are you excited to get your cock up my sister’s ass Bob?”

“Yes.” Was all he could say.

“I’ll let you take them anyway you want whore, as long as they all fuck you and cum inside your nasty poop chute.” She informed me.

Then, I saw the bus coming and hoped she would let me put on my skirt. It got closer and closer, but she finally said, “Get dressed whore and go to the back and get naked.”

I put my skirt back on just before the bus stopped to pick us up. I was the first one on and walked to the back. I turned around and watched the others getting on. Then, I took my clothes back off and tried to hide from the bus driver. I think Mandy waited until the last person to get on the bus, knowing I was standing in the back naked, because she won’t allow me to sit until she sits down.

Once she got to the back of the bus, she told me to sit and show the others my cunt. I did what she said and cried all the way to school. She allowed me to dress, just before we arrived at the school and we went to the homeroom. I did what she wants me to do every time. I raised the back of my skirt up and waited for her to sit. I know my other classmates and friends saw my naked ass and whatever she wrote on me. I am sure it wasn’t nice.

Once she sat down, I also sat and covered my pussy. But I was sitting on my naked ass. I didn’t like any of it, but it is what I had to do. We went through the roll call and then the bell rang for the first class. I carried our books, went to class and waited for her while holding my skirt up in the back.

She didn’t make me do anything else in the morning classes and before I knew it, it was lunch time. I dreaded this today. I knew my ass was going to have 3 dicks in it and they would each put cum inside me. I knew I could take them because she had stretched my ass out with a carrot and cucumber. But now, I would be getting the real thing. And I was sure it wouldn’t be the last time some boys would fuck my ass.

The bell rang for lunch period and Mandy said, “Put the books in your locker and go to the bleachers where you sucked cocks. Once there, get naked and lean over one of the bleachers. Once you are there, put this on. I’ll be along soon.”

She handed me a blindfold to put over my eyes. She didn’t want me to see who was there. I didn’t say anything, but followed her orders. I put the books away and walked out the door, making my way to the sports field. I hoped none of the teachers would see or follow me. They would get quite an eyeful if they saw me get naked. If I get caught, I would be in big trouble. I couldn’t tell anyone that Mandy made me do it because she was not with me. I was all alone.

I reached the bleachers, looked around as I slowly removed my clothes and shoes. I was totally naked on school grounds about to get ass fucked 3 times. I still had no idea what she wrote on my right cheek this morning, but the way she wants me positioned, anyone walking up to me will be able to read it.

I leaned over the bleacher seat as she had told me to, put the blindfold on and waited. My feet were on the ground and I was bent at the waist. My upper body was on the cold bleacher seat and my ass was at the right level to get fucked. I couldn’t see anything or anyone, but I did hear noises getting closer to me. They were voices and I could tell a couple were from my friends and I also heard Mandy and the 3 boys who would fuck me in the ass.

Once they all got closer, Mandy said, “OK, my whore wants you boys to fuck her ass. I want you to get naked, show me your cock and then stick it in her ass. I want to see you fucking her and make sure you drop your boy cum inside her ass. Once you get done, take this marker and put your name on her left ass cheek. Bob goes first, then Larry and Jimmy you get thirds.”

I didn’t hear her say anything else, but did hear others saying things about me. I was called a slut, a whore, a bitch, a cunt, and so many other names, I can’t remember all of them. I cried into the blindfold and thought of how I was going to get out of this. Next, I felt hands on my naked ass and something right at my little rosebud. I knew it must me Bob’s dick.

He pushed and slid inside of me. He didn’t go slow either. Once the head of his dick was in me, he pushed and went all the way in. It felt like he was as deep as the cucumber had been, which means he has a long dick. It also felt like my puckered hole was being stretched out some more. Bob must be well endowed for a 14-year-old boy.

Then I heard Mandy say, “That’s quite impressive Bob. Nice cock. Now fuck my whore and make her squeal.”

He did what she wanted and started going in and out of my ass. I was being fucked in my ass and I cried even more. The blindfold was getting so wet from my tears. Bob continued fucking me and Mandy was cheering him on. “Fuck her Bob. Fuck the whore’s ass hard. Make her scream Bob.”

He was doing everything Mandy said to do. He sped up his motion and pounded me hard in my ass. Then suddenly, with one last hard push, I felt his cum shooting into my once virgin ass. The bad part was, I was beginning to enjoy having his cock up my ass. My pussy was tingling and I thought how much better it would be to have a cock in my pussy instead of my ass. But I was happy to have it in my ass for now. What is wrong with me. I should hate this.

I tried my best not to show how good it was making me feel, but I think Mandy saw what I was feeling. After all, twins have a special bond that no other siblings have. It is like if one twin does something, the other feels it. I think she is feeling the pleasure that I am feeling. She is still evil, and I was afraid that if she thinks I like it, she will make it worse for me.

Once Bob pulled his shrinking cock out of my ass, he took a marker from Mandy and wrote on my ass. I knew it was his name there, but I still had no idea what she had written on my right ass cheek. Maybe, someone will take a picture and show me. Or one of my friends might tell me.

I didn’t have much time to think about it because Larry was naked behind me and was rubbing his cock up and down and around my asshole. I guess he was getting it lubed up with Bob’s cum that had leaked out of me. Then I felt the head going into me. He didn’t stop with just the head, he kept pushing until I felt his balls against my pussy. Then he started fucking my ass with deep strong strokes.

Mandy was saying, “Get it in her Larry. Fuck her whore ass good. Make my little bitch squirm and beg for more.”

He did what she wanted and started pounding my ass with his hard cock. He didn’t feel as big as Bob, but he wasn’t small either. He fucked me hard and fast while he had his hands around the front of me playing with my little tits. He pinched my nipples and pulled on them while he fucked my ass. The bad part was, I was enjoying it. I started to feel like I loved being treated like a whore by my sister. Oh, please don’t let her think I love it.

Larry stiffened up and shot his cum inside me to mix with Bob’s. I almost climaxed myself, but I wasn’t quite there. I wanted to cum so bad, but was afraid to do it in front of everyone. Plus, as soon as he shot his load into my ass, he pulled out, grabbed the marker and added his name to my ass. It is so embarrassing having the boy’s names on my naked ass, and now I have to show my ass a lot, everyone will see it. I just pray mom or dad never see it. knowing boy’s names are marked

Once he finished with his name, Jimmy stepped up and shoved his cock into my twice fucked ass. He started pounding into me just as soon as he got in. He fucked me like an animal and didn’t stop until he shot another load in my ass. It didn’t take him long either. It was like he hadn’t cum in a year. He was in my ass, fucking me, then wham bam, he was done.

He quickly pulled out and wrote his name on my ass. I guess the boys had all gotten dressed once they fucked my ass and since all three had fucked me like Mandy wanted, I was done. Maybe I could get dressed and we would go eat lunch. I started to get up, but Mandy held me down.

“Mindy all I said was that you had to pick 3 boys to fuck your ass. I didn’t tell you I had someone else to fuck you too. Just lay back down and take it.” She said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.