My Evil Twin  - Cover

My Evil Twin

Copyright© 2020 by bydasea

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Identical Twin sisters. One is caught doing bad things. The other catches her on video and blackmails her into being a slave.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   School   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Cousins   Uncle   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

After sleeping through the night, I was rudely awakened by Mandy. Damn, she never leaves me alone now and I hate her more than ever. I must do so many things for her just so mom and dad don’t find out that I sucked a boy’s dick at camp during the summer. But now, she has so much more on me. She has videos of black boys fucking my ass and mouth. Of me sucking a dog’s cock and then of me naked on the school bus sucking an old man’s cock. It will never end.

“Wakey, wakey my little whore. Time for miss pussy to piss.” She said as I opened my eyes.

I didn’t say anything, but got out of bed and followed her to the bathroom. I was naked, as I am all the time now when in our bedrooms. I just prayed that mom or dad didn’t come to check on us. They would be shocked to see me naked like this.

We got to the bathroom, she sat down, spread her legs and as I have done before, I put my lips to her pussy and drank her hot morning piss. It doesn’t get any better and it still tastes nasty. But what choice do I have?

Once she was done, I licked her pussy lips and she wanted to cum, so I just continued sucking on her pussy lips and clit until she pulled my head into her and had her orgasm in my mouth. Once she let me go, she handed me the glass and I pissed in it. Then, without being told, I wiped my pussy with my fingers, licked them clean and then drank my morning pee.

Once I was finished, I rinsed my mouth, brushed my teeth and then headed to her bedroom to clean it. It’s pretty rough on me each morning because she is such a slob. Even though I clean her room every day, she finds a way to make it messy again. I didn’t want to, but I did what I needed to do. I made her bed, put her dirty clothes in the hamper, swept her floor, then dusted everything. Then it was to my room, which is so much easier to do than hers.

I went to my room where she had laid my clothes out for the day, which was a wraparound skirt, blouse and shoes. Once I finished cleaning my room and making my bed, I stepped into the hall and dressed before going down for breakfast.

When I walked into the kitchen, mom said, “Sleeping in again I see. Your sister is making you look bad Mindy. Let’s try to get down here earlier, ok.”

“Yes mom, sorry. I was up and was cleaning my room. Guess I got carried away.” I told her.

We ate breakfast and then off to school. As soon as we were away from the house, I took her back pack and we walked to the bus stop. At least she didn’t make me strip for the walk.

That didn’t last however, as soon as we got to the bus stop, she said, “Put the packs down and strip slut! You know old Joe wants you naked.”

I set the 2 back packs down and then took my clothes off and handed them to Mandy. Now I was naked in front of everyone again. Once again, she surprised me.

“Hey, do any of you guys want a blow job while we wait? If so, come on over. Slut, on your knees and suck some cocks.” She practically yelled.

I knelt and soon had a big black cock in my mouth and down my throat. He didn’t even try to go slow. Nope, just stuck it in my mouth and pushed until it was deep in my throat and he was fucking my face. Holding onto my head by my ears, he sawed back and forth until I had a big mouthful of cum. I swallowed all he gave me and then as soon as he pulled out, I had another cock right in front of my face. I didn’t even see who it was. This one also shoved his cock deep into my throat and fucked me.

Once he was done, he pulled out and I had another one in my mouth. This went on until the bus pulled up. I was just swallowing the last load when the driver opened the door for us to get in. Mandy had a couple boys carry the back packs so I wouldn’t have anything to cover me. She made me stand outside the bus until everyone else was on, then told me to get on and do whatever the driver wanted.

I slowly got on the bus and faced old Joe. He grinned at me and said, “Looking good you little whore. So, happy that you are doing as I said and not having any clothes on. Now, on your knees and suck on old Joes cock. I’ll make sure you are dressed before we get to the school, unless you want to stay naked all day.”

I didn’t answer him, but got on my knees next to his seat. I had to pull his cock out of his pants before I could suck on it and by the time I had it out, he was rock hard. I opened my mouth and took the enormous head inside. Before I could move, he pushed on my head, making me take more of his hard cock. It got to my throat and I stopped going down and began to suck.

He stopped a few times to let others on and they had to step over me to get to a seat. I felt hands on my naked ass and someone rubbed my pussy while I continued to suck his cock. I had both hands wrapped around his massive rod and my fingers still didn’t connect. I held his cock while I sucked it, praying he didn’t push it any deeper. My hands helped stop that, but I knew if he pushed my head more, it would go into my throat.

I kept sucking old Joe off and finally, just before we got to the school parking lot, he pulled over and stopped. He stood up, but told me not to stop sucking. He stood in the aisle so others could watch me sucking his big cock. I glanced down the aisle and everyone was watching me, including Mandy who was doing another video. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see everyone witnessing me sucking Joe’s cock, when he started to fill my mouth with his cum. He made sure he pulled out until just the head of his cock was in my mouth, filling it with his seed.

I swallowed numerous times before he stopped climaxing and pushed me away. He held me there and said, “Kiss it little whore and thank him for allowing you to suck him and get his load.”

I did what he said, in front of everyone and kissed the tip of his big cock. I said, “Thank you Mr. cock for allowing me to suck you and taking your hot cum into my mouth and belly.”

Everyone laughed at me and then he said, “OK whore, get your clothes on and we’ll go to school.”

I quickly got dressed and was ready for school when he pulled into the lot to let us off. I had to wait to be the last one off and when the others had left, he reached up under my skirt and said, “See you again after school my little cocksucker. Then you can make Mr. Cock happy again. Don’t forget, once on the bus, go to the back, strip naked and when we pull away, come up here and I’ll have it out for your little whore mouth.”

I told him ok and got off the bus. I walked to the classroom and raised my skirt over my ass, once again and had to wait for Mandy. Once she was there, she allowed me to sit on my naked ass. The rest of the day all I had to do was show my ass before each class, but she didn’t have me do anything else. She even allowed me to have a little lunch with her. She fed me off her plate as I sat half naked beside her. I had my skirt up around my waist all during lunch and my pussy was on display.

After school, I found myself naked again with old Joes cock in my mouth. Then after he gave me his cum, I got off the bus and Mandy gave me my clothes to wear home. At least I didn’t have to stay naked for the walk. That night it was as it has been recently, naked in our room, doing all the chores, kissing miss pussy goodnight.

The rest of the week was no change, until Friday. Wednesday and Thursday, I was naked every morning and night on the bus sucking Old Joes cock. And I was naked waiting for the bus each morning and either sucking the boy’s cocks or having to eat the girl’s pussies. In school, I showed my ass and sometimes my pussy to everyone. I was getting used to everyone seeing me like this and it didn’t bother me that much anymore.

But on Friday, it changed. Yes, in the morning I sucked Old Joes big cock and swallowed his cum just before I was allowed to dress and go to school. It was the bus ride home that changed. I got on the bus and was told to go in the back and strip. Of course, I had no other choice, so here I was naked on the bus, waiting to go up front to suck off old Joe.

But, once he started to drive, Mandy said, “You can go up front, but don’t walk. I want you to crawl like the dog you are. Hands and knees whore.”

So, I got down and began to crawl up to the front where I knew that big cock was waiting for me to suck it. Well, that was just the beginning. As I crawled on my hands and knees, all the other students were groping me. My ass, tits, cunt and all over my naked body. I had hands all over me.

I didn’t know where we were on the road, since I couldn’t see out the windows. I just kept my head down and did the crawl. But suddenly the bus turned and then stopped. I still had no idea where we were and just kept crawling.

But, before I reached the front, I ran into a set of legs. Legs with no pants on, so I thought at first it was a girl. But no, these legs were hairy. Also, there was no shoes. I looked up from my crawling position to see a big set of hairy balls and a huge cock. Right away, I knew it was old Joe, but I had no idea why he was out of his driver’s seat.

He looked down at me and said, “Well little whore, Old Joe said he was going to get him some ass this week and today is the day. And everyone on the bus will get to watch you take this big cock up your tight little ass. Get up in that seat bitch.”

Well, I found out why he was out of his seat. The bus was stopped and Old Joe was standing there in front of me, just as naked as I was. Guess he don’t care about the others seeing him naked. And I’m sure that Mandy is doing a video of all of it, so she can show me later how I took this 10-inch monster in my poop chute.

I got in the seat like he said and my ass was right at the height he needed to fuck it. I saw the others watching as he stepped closer to me, his hard cock in hand and moving closer and closer to me. He stopped for a moment and put something cool on my little ass. I figured it was lubricant to make it easier for him. Of course, since others have fucked me back there, I wasn’t as tight as I used to be. But he has a very large cock and I was afraid it would split me in half.

Once he had my ass greased up, I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my rear passage. He started to push forward and I could feel my ass give way and start to expand. Old Joe would not be denied, he kept up the pressure and I groaned as I felt my ass slowly surrender. I was just about to scream as his cock kept getting bigger and bigger until I knew the head of his cock was in me. I was panting trying to adjust to the largest thing I have ever had inside me, when he slapped my naked ass cheeks and drove that big thing all the way inside me. Oh god I have never felt anything like this before. I knew it was all the way in because I felt his big hairy balls slapping my cunt.

I was stretched wide open and it hurt like hell, but I didn’t scream because I knew everyone would love it if I did. I just took it like a big girl. Like a big fucking whore. He held it in me like that for a moment and then started his fucking movements. In and out of my sore little ass while holding me by my hips. He was really plowing into my ass hard and fast.

I knew it wouldn’t take him long to cum because I was so tight. But I knew I wouldn’t ever be that tight again once he finished with me. He kept fucking me in front of my evil sister and everyone on the bus. He was really pounding my ass hard now and I was bumping my head on the side of the bus with each time he pushed into me.

I had tears in my eyes, but I didn’t dare ask him to stop. I didn’t want my sister to say anything about me being a baby or refusing to obey her demands. Plus, I was beginning to like the feel of that big cock up my ass. Soon I was hoping I could cum when he did.

He kept fucking my ass hard and I started backing into him when he would thrust into me. I heard Mandy say, “Look the little whore loves that big cock up her ass. She’s fucking him back. I never knew she was such a fucking slut.”

I heard the others laughing at what she said and most agreed with her. I would forever be known as the little 14-year-old whore and no one would ever love me or want to marry me. But, at least I might be able to cum a lot.

Old Joe pounded into my ass with his monster of a cock and I was right on the edge. He made one final plunge, going deep into my ass and then I felt his cum pouring out of his cock, into my bowels. I started cumming when that happened and we both grunted, moaned and yelled, ‘I’m Cuuuuummmmmmiiiinnngggg’.

His cock started to deflate once he gave me his hot load and I just whimpered as he started to pull out. I knew my asshole would be so big now and all the others would get a good look at the inside of it. But, right now, I didn’t care because I was feeling so good from the wonderful orgasm I had.

Once he was out of my ass, he slapped it hard and said, “Now it’s time to clean up old Joe. I will put my clothes on and you will kneel beside my seat and suck me clean.”

I had never heard of anyone sucking a dirty cock before. Going from ass to mouth is nasty, but I had to do it or I would be in big trouble. So, I watched him put his pants and shirt on and once he was back in the driver’s seat, I leaned over and took his soft cock into my mouth. I could taste my ass on him and he pushed my head all the way down. I had his cock in my throat, but it wasn’t hard like before. But, as I sucked on it, it grew and was still in my throat. I guess that is one way to deep throat a big monster like his.

I still had his cock in my mouth when he stopped to let us all off. He made me stay there sucking his cock while everyone else got off and he encouraged them all to slap my ass as they walked past me. My ass was already sore from when he fucked it and now, he wants everyone to walk by and slap it. When will this ever end?

Finally, everyone was off the bus and he stiffened up and gave me a big mouthful of cum and I swallowed it down quickly. I didn’t want Mandy to have a chance to tell me to hold it in my mouth. I pulled off his cock and as I was getting ready to get off, he said, ‘See you Monday whore and I think your little cunt will feel old Joe’s cock next week.” Then he laughed and I got off the bus, totally naked for all to see.

I felt his cum leaking out of my very stretched out ass and I wondered how I could get in the house without mom smelling the sex on me. I figured Mandy would do something so I didn’t get caught. I knew she wanted to keep me as her slave at least until I was cunt fucked.

I guessed right. She gave me my clothes to put on and with them was a pair of panties. Plus, she had placed a Kotex pad in them so if my ass leaked, the pad would catch it until I could get to a place and squeeze the rest out. Then she handed me a small bottle of mouthwash and a couple mints to suck on. She thinks of everything just so she can continue using my body.

Once I was dressed rinsed my mouth out, we headed home. I knew once we were home, and we went to dinner, we would be meeting with our cousins. They would be spending the weekend with us. I also knew that Tommy would be fucking me and I would be doing things with Tammy. I just didn’t know what she might want.

We got home and mom said, “Girls, go get dressed so we can go out tonight. Aunt Gloria said your cousins want to bring their bikes, so they’ll stop by here first and we will all ride together. Daddy will meet us at the restaurant.”

Well, that helped me out a lot. I had to get rid of Old Joes cum that was in my ass and I could also get a quick shower before we went out. That is if Mandy will let me. I had to ask permission to poop and shower and anything else. I hated her doing all of this to me, but at times the more she has me do, the more my body is enjoying what is happening. I never knew it would feel so good to be ass fucked. Old Joe’s big cock made me cum so hard and that was nice.

Mandy laughed when I asked if I could go poop out Old Joes cum. She said I could and then said, “How did you ever take that big cock up your ass? You are such a slut. But I love you for it.”

Yeah, she loves me because she gets to use and abuse me and never has to lift a finger to help around the house. That is unless it is something she enjoys. I sat on the toilet seat and felt Joe’s cum running out of my now wide-open ass. I heard it drop into the water and once I was done, I looked at it. The water had turned white with cum. Gross, I thought, but then realized I had taken that much into my mouth and belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.