Bet Your Sweet Ass - Cover

Bet Your Sweet Ass

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A disagreement with his sister Natalie over the upcoming Democratic Primary leads to a shockingly sexual bet between her and her twin brother Nathan, which brings on more bets, and things soon escalate between the twins and their significant others, all of whom are kinky enough in their own way and all of them eager to heat things up with each other.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Nudism   Politics  

“So nice of you to have us over for supper, even if it feels ... odd to be at the same dinner as my ex-wife,” Dennis Palmer confessed over a very fine pot roast the first Sunday after Passover.

“Well, it gave us a chance to meet you guys, since you’re family now, all of you, to celebrate your kids’ engagement to ours, and to enjoy our first meal that isn’t matzo bread and lamb shank. Passover seder is over and done again, for this year, that is!” Mom answered him, pouring some more Shiraz for our guest of honor as she noticed his empty.

“I love it, to be honest. At times, I do miss being married to Dennis and sharing a family meal with him and Aaron. After I was forced to go on those damn birth control pills, things haven’t quite been the same thing. They killed my libido and wrecked any plans for another baby, to say the least. I confess that they probably destroyed our marriage, too, Dennis. I’ll own that. To be perfectly honest, I sometimes wish that we could give it another run,” Lizzie Palmer admitted at last, perhaps due to the wine.

“What were the pills for, if I might ask?” I interjected myself into the chatter now.

“I ... I can’t safely have more children, but the doctors at the time, knowing this, still refused to give me a tubal ligation. Damn Catholic hospital! No offense, Bianca, but that’s how they were! I don’t know what they expected me to do to prevent one ... close my legs to Dennis for good, which damn near happened, anyway! Having Aaron nearly killed me, and then I had a miscarriage years later. It was my attempt at a second child. The gynecologist sided with the doctors back then, warned me sharply against another pregnancy, and then prescribed me the pills as a solution. I just wish that I had gone back and insisted on a damn tubal!” Aaron’s mother explained to me.

“It wasn’t just you, Lizzie. I fucked up, royally, by declining the vasectomy. I should have stepped up to the plate and offered my balls to the knife, not in the castrating sense, of course. But the V. I should have fixed it for good. It was the biggest mistake of my life. Our marriage would still be strong and we could have adopted another child to be Aaron’s baby brother or sister. I’ll have to own up to that,” Dennis frowned as he realized what he had said.

“Sorry, shouldn’t have been so graphic, dear. So many explicit details, and in front of our son, no less,” Dennis blushed, tossing back more wine to go with his Yankee pot roast.

“Hey, I opened that door and you walked through it. It’s my fault, too, babe,” Lizzie flushed a bit as well.

“Will you two listen to yourselves? You clearly still want to be married, not divorced! So get the fuck remarried already, Mom and Dad! Seriously! What’s stopping you? Pride? Fuck pride, as Marsellus Wallace said! Get back together! You’re lonely apart! You’re both miserable when separate like this!” Aaron scolded both of his parents at once, surprising all of us with his assertiveness whenever he was motivated.

“Wow ... that was intense!” Dad chuckled, making Natalie and Mom blush a bit and Bianca giggle.

“You know what? When our son is right, he’s right. What do you say, Elizabeth? Marry me all over again, Lizzie! Let’s give it another chance. We won’t know unless we try and we’ll always wonder if we could have made it work. I don’t care that you can’t bear me another child! I don’t! I’ll wear a damn rubber if I must, but let’s get back together and have another honeymoon!” Dennis proposed, even getting on one knee to tears from his ex-wife’s eyes.

“Yes ... yes ... yes!” Lizzie told him, kissing him, “I’ve never not been in love with you, not one day, not one time during the divorce and everything!”

“Congratulations, then, on the once and future couple!” I toasted them both with a good deal more wine for each of us.

To say that we were increasingly drunk would be to put it mildly, but while this incident could complicate things, it created opportunities as well. Bianca’s mother, Flora Giordano, was a bit weepy as she looked upon the happy couple renewing their marital bonds. She was not prepared for what came next, as Dad’s hands slid over a little to caress her right hand and Mom’s joined him for her left. She began to sweat a bit, especially as she felt Mom move her leg up her dress a bit from her side and Dad do the same from his.

Dennis and Lizzie Palmer were both a bit too sauced and lovestruck to notice little things that were odd, such as the way that I kissed Natalie’s neck and Bianca’s in turn. Flora caught on, however, already a bit stunned by the attention from Mom and Dad. She also noticed when Bianca winked at her as if knowing what my parents did, before kissing me hard on the mouth and watching Natalie do the same to me. Bianca not only didn’t object, she lightly brushed Natalie’s hands in a loving manner that was impossible to miss unless one was in their own little world.

Mrs. Giordano’s eyes really widened when Aaron stood and started rubbing Natalie’s shoulders, stroking her hair, and kissing her cheeks. He saw everything that Bianca’s mother did, after all, and she knew it. Far from protesting his fiancee’s intimacies with her own brother and his intended, Aaron even began massaging Bianca’s shoulders as well. When he walked over to his own mother and refilled her glass before bringing it to her lips, Flora’s jaw about hit the floor.

Lizzie Palmer barely had time to object, either, as Aaron took a sip from her glass and closed the distance between them to share the wine in a very sensual kiss with his own mother. She sat in utter shock, especially when Aaron began kneeling and hiking up her skirt to pull down her panties. Before his father could protest, Mom acted, rising as well to place her mouth on his in an open-mouthed kiss that left him breathless. In full view of the whole table, Dad then gave Flora a lip lock that made his intentions no mystery at all. He started raising Flora’s sundress and lifting it above her head to reveal her nakedness. Aaron had emboldened us all, it seemed.

Dennis started to speak, but Mom cut him off with a finger to his lips, not even giving him a chance to say a full syllable, let alone a word or sentence. She opened his shirt, ripped his undershirt, and started a series of kisses down the line of his chest toward his belly. When Mom unbuckled Mr. Palmer’s belt and slid down his pants, I knew that he was a goner. Once Mom got a man this far, I could already tell from my own experience, he was neatly trapped and fair game.

To further stimulation, I began deep, hungry tongue kisses with Bianca and Natalie in turns, even egging them on when they locked lips and made out with each other. Flora watched us both very closely, though she also felt Dad’s kisses on her breasts, sweetly stirring up her lust, as her pussy scent revealed in her commando state. The wine definitely helped to loosen her up, while the food made her sluggish and very loathe to resist on her stuffed belly. To say that Dad was seducing my fiancee’s mother was to be very accurate right then.

For Lizzie’s part, she was now putty in Aaron’s hands, her mouth gaping wide enough to swallow a giant fly as she felt her son kissing his way up her thighs to her crotch. She knew what Aaron had in mind, of course. Even a nun could tell that much and she was no nun. While clearly parts of her mind screamed at her to halt his advances, to protest, to object, to put a stop to this kind of activity, she just couldn’t do it.

While all this happened, I took things a bit further with my girlfriend and sister. I removed my pants to let them sit on one knee each and brush their bald cunts against said knee. I grabbed their asses and fondled them as the ladies took turns swapping spit with each other and me. What followed came quite naturally, as Flora witnessed my own sister climb up on my cock and take it for a ride, while Bianca parted her cheeks and started rimming her with enthusiasm. She was too transfixed to object to Dad as he lowered his head to her twat and started licking it with raw hunger.

Mom now had Dennis right where she wanted him, his dick lodged in her hot mouth as she sucked him with a wink in her eyes. His foreskin was peeled all the way back and he was hard as flint, the intensity of his arousal growing as he let Greta Sikorsky go down on him. He was past caring about rules, of course. Mr. Palmer was very much at Mom’s mercy as she served him with her sweet lips and tongue. She even used a little teeth across the head to test his reaction and he didn’t go soft at all.

I fucked Natalie hard for several more strokes as she sat on my cock, thrusting deeper time on every stroke from beneath her as she bounced on my stiff pole. Bianca’s tongue lodged in the crack of her ass only made it worse, of course, particularly when we looked over and saw Flora watching us still in fascination. Each of us blew kisses at Bianca’s mom as she moaned in response to Dad’s vigorous mouth action on her luscious bush, black pubic hair on her mons Veneris with red highlights. If Dad minded the hairy slit, I couldn’t sense it, not from the way that he licked her cunt with as much greed as Bianca used while tasting Natalie’s butt-crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.