Ashley's Tail - Cover

Ashley's Tail

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Halloween fling with a hostess dressed as a she-devil leads to even more pleasures for an unhappily married businessman. Surprises might yet await them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Paranormal   Magic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Halloween  

“Guys, I want you to meet our special guests for this very late Thanksgiving Dinner,” Michelle announced, “this is my ex-husband, Warren Walters, this is his second wife Sarakit Patalung, and his boyfriend, Felipe Mondragon. They ... kinda want to move in with us, too, if it’s okay.”

“Well, I’m all for it myself. I love how sentimental you are about your ex, Michelle, believe it or not. What do you think, Saul?” Brian put me on the spot now.

“Hey, I’m cool with it if you are. This is your house, right?” I agreed easily.

“Count me in, girlfriend!” Karen quickly approved of the plan.

“Hey, there’s plenty of room, right?” Ashley giggled.

“The more, the merrier, I would say!” Kayla backed the idea up.

“Dios mio ... this house is gonna be rockin’ even more!” Carmen eyed our new lovers and swayed her hips lustfully.

“They do look rather yummy, and while I’m no Queen of Spades anymore, I won’t deny that I would enjoy some of that black dick,” Tracy blurted, making Warren in particular get hard fast.

“You used to be a Queen of Spades, huh?” Sarakit asked.

“Before I came to my senses and realized that dick is dick. Doesn’t matter the color, just the way that it fucks and the quality of the man wielding it. You feel me?” Tracy asked her.

“Hell, yeah! Warren’s a catch and whatever dumbass got you into that business, he doesn’t do that scene. He’s a great guy and I would crave him whatever his race. Same is true of Felipe, who is now our boyfriend, not just Warren’s. He can be everyone’s boyfriend here, if you’re cool with that. He is, I know that much. His favorite thing to do is to bottom for dudes while fucking girls,” Sarakit informed us, making Felipe grow stiff, too.

“I can Top in a pinch, I have before, but all else being equal, I much prefer to bottom, you know?” Felipe bent over and mooned us with his smooth ass.

“Maybe he can fuck us while he bottoms for Daddy!” Amber proposed.

“Yeah, that sounds fun to me. Anyway, welcome to your new home!” Amanda hastened to add.

“Yes, seriously, welcome here ... I’ve always dug Asian girls, anyway,” Amber winked at Sarakit to flirt brazenly with her, “but we’re not doing anything until our eighteenth birthdays. Then we’re giving up the cherries to Daddy. After that, all bets are off.”

“You’re giving your virginities to your father ... that’s very sweet of you, both of you. He seems much nicer than my old man, who used to beat the fuck out of me and then sold me to Warren. What he didn’t know was that Warren just wanted to get me out of there and he did. We got back to his fine-ass home in Bangkok and ... Warren told me that I was free to go, but that I was free to stay with him, too, that I’d have to share him, but that he would be very good to me.

“Guess which one I chose. I was sixteen, so Warren stayed in Bangkok with me until I turned eighteen. And then he married me, right there in Bangkok. We had our honeymoon in Tijuana, where we met Felipe. He was a bellhop. He hasn’t been ever since. We stayed in Mexico together until all of the green card, visa stuff was sorted out. I guess that Warren is loaded, though he never discusses money,” Sarakit licked her lips now as she fondled her hubby.

“So, now ... me, Michelle, Karen, Ashley, Kayla, Carmen, Saul, Tracy, Amber, Amanda, Warren, Sarakit, and Felipe. Thirteen people in one house ... busy, busy, busy! This is gonna be one helluva household, starting tonight!” Brian laughed as he bent Michelle over and spanked her butt for a moment.

“Ooh ... kinky!” Michelle giggled, “anyone else want to spank me?”

We all spanked her, one right after another, including the twins. She then stripped completely nude and sat down on Brian’s lap with her sore booty. Ashley then disrobed, followed by Karen, Kayla, Carmen, Tracy, Sarakit, and even the twins. All of the ladies were nude now. Not to be outdone, Brian, Warren, Felipe, and I abruptly stripped naked, too. It was to be the Naked Thanksgiving, I guessed.

“Let’s play musical laps while we wait for dinner to be finished,” Karen suggested, and sure enough, we all ended up on each other’s laps, including the men.

We heard a timer go off and then Michelle rushed off my lap, the last in the rotation, to plate the meal while still bottomless. She then brought out a very large cup and winked at Brian, who struck a cowbell to get our attention. We all sat with very rapt attention indeed, all of us quite hungry, thank you very much. Ashley poured a bottle of red wine into the goblet or whatever it was, and they passed it down to share with everyone, including the twins to my astonishment. Everyone took a sip, myself included, figuring that this was a bonding experience for our large and growing family.

What happened next really stunned me, though, as Brian cut his own wrist and added his blood to the cup, after which Michelle did so, too, and then Ashley, and then Karen, then Kayla, Carmen, and Tracy. Then my daughters did so as well, leaving only four of us apparently unaware of what this was about now. Then Warren added his blood to the cocktail, followed by Sarakit, and Felipe. They turned to me and not wishing to exclude myself from what appeared to be another act of fellowship with my loved ones, I cut myself and added my blood as well.

Then Brian ejaculated into the cup, which he passed down to Warren, who did so as well. Then Felipe came into the cup, and I did so with some stage fright at the thought of cumming into a cup of wine that also included blood and more jizz. This was beyond weird, but I pushed back my doubts, as this was a special family event and there had to be some logic behind it. Ashley continued to stir the mixture together, and at that point, she poured out a little onto the floor. Then she kissed each of us and that kicked off a chain reaction where everyone kissed everyone else on the mouth, even the men. That was when Brian physically transfigured before my eyes, much to my complete shock.

He wasn’t an old white guy with mutton chops anymore who resembled Brian Dennehy or Charlie Rich. He was a slender, handsome youth with grapes, grapes, and more grapes in his hands. He took the cup and started to drink from it before passing it around to others, and I knew that this was some genuine magic stuff here now, pure occult rite. Then Ashley faced us before bowing to Brian in humble worship, as did the others, ending with me.

“Great Dionysus, we thank You for this chalice, with which we have now consecrated ourselves to You, Your new acolytes in humble and loyal service to You. Lord Dionysus, Lord Bacchus, God of Wine, Revelry, Drunkenness, and Festivals, receive our gratitude to be permitted to serve You forever. We are honored by Your constant patronage and guidance to lead us to this point, the thirteen worthy acolytes to complete Your circle, Your cult of priests and priestess in loving service to You.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.