26 May 2008 - Cover

26 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Tina treats Dan to a picnic in the park followed by a sexy evening at the Quinte Convention Centre.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Sharing   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan carried the cooler and blanket as Tina led them to the far side of the open field near the big oak tree.

“This should be close to the same spot,” she mentioned, helping him to spread out the blanket.

“That little patch of taller grass should be from my cum fertilizing the soil,” he joked, pointing to the ground.

“I’d sooner have your cum fertilizing me for a baby!” She hinted.

“I will, hopefully someday, though I’ve got the feeling that we’ll be practising making a baby here.”

“You are so right!” She said, taking him in her arms. As his tongue probed her mouth, she didn’t object to his hand inside her top.

She helped him carry a picnic table closer to their area and draped a sheet over one side. “The table and sheet will hide us a little. I know it’s risky to fuck in public, but the chance of being caught is exciting.”

“There isn’t much food in here,” Dan remarked of the lightly packed cooler bag.

“I have our whole day planned, so just go with the flow. I’ll certainly take care of your hungry stomach and appetite for sex,” she joked.

“Good one.”


They relaxed on the blanket, enjoying snacks and a cold drink. Tina wasn’t ashamed of her intentions, sliding her short skirt and top off, now naked, for her love.

“I love how you’re so subtle,” he laughed lightly.

“You taking off my clothes will happen later on,” she hinted.

“I think Major wants more than little tidbits of food,” he mentioned.

“I have to keep his nose away from my pussy,” she said, holding him back.

“I don’t mind sticky seconds when fucking, but I don’t think I want to follow Major after he fucks you.”

“What makes you think I’m going to let him fuck me?”

“Because he did the first time we met, and you loved me watching him fucking you.”

“You do know me. So what would it take for you to fuck me after Major does?” She tested.

“Hmm, I’m not sure, likely pretty drunk.”

She laughed, looking in the bag. “Damn it! I don’t think Karen and Wendy packed any booze for us.”Â

“I’m sure someday you’ll use your womanly, seductive ways to convince me to do it.”

“You really do know me!” She laughed again and kissed him. “Do you know how happy you make me feel? Hardly a day goes by without you putting a smile on my face from telling one of your stupid jokes, puns, or giving me a satisfying fuck.”

“I’ll take the fuck over joke-telling,” he teased, laying her on her back. He embraced her, spreading her legs wide apart. As they shared passionate kisses, she guided his hand from her breast down her flat stomach to her pussy. She sighed softly as he began gently fingering her. Major wanted his action too, and his nose was nudging at his hand.


The sunlight glistened in her eyes. “Dan, will you please love me?”

“It would be my pleasure.” He slid off his shorts, and she moved to suck on his cock. He grinned and smoothed the soft skin on her back as her warm mouth brought his cock to life. “You sure suck a good cock!” He sighed.

“I aim to please, and my aim is usually right on target.”

“You’re getting as bad as me with the sayings,” he laughed.

“See what a good influence you are on me?”

“Less talking and more sucking.” He motioned a hand to her head, and she enthusiastically sucked hard and fast on his growing cock.

“I’m beginning to think that your cock has grown a little bigger. It seems much longer than the six inches I measured before.”

“I have lost some weight around my middle. Maybe that makes my cock seem longer. You’ll have to get me super hard and re-measure my cock. I hope it’s bigger. It seems larger from my point of view, but that’s part of a man’s ego, having a big cock to satisfy the woman he’s fucking.”

She returned to her back, almost breathless, and positioned him between her legs. She lightly grasped his cock, rubbing it up and down her moistened slit, guiding it into her.

“Don’t I get to taste your delicious pussy first?’ He lightly protested.

“Another time, you can lick me after we fuck. I find it highly erotic that you’ll lick your cum from my pussy after you’ve fucked me. However, you do that with almost every woman you fuck.”

Tina hugged her lover close to her breasts as Dan established a steady rhythm. “Mmm, this is nice,” she sighed. He stopped her kiss short to look around for anyone approaching. “Will you relax? If we get caught fucking, we’ll just go to another part of the park to finish.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.