7 November 2008 - Cover

7 November 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan and Tina spend their 'wedding weekend' attending a swingers club in Ottawa.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan escorted Tina and Lisa into Oasis Aqualounge, paying the twenty-dollar fee for her. Tina mentioned that another woman would be joining them at ten, and she was told there would be no extra charge for her.

Entering the bar and main floor area, Dan asked the girls to keep their dresses on for now. Sitting on a bar stool, he adjusted the opening of their dresses to reveal more skin. “Sometimes, a partially covered breast or crossed leg is sexier than one in full view.”

They ordered a drink from the bar, and the girls swivelled on their stool to view the main floor. Behind them was a small black stage with a floor-to-ceiling brass stripper’s pole. To their right were several rows of small, red-padded seats on each side of a red table. They relaxed their posture, allowing their bare pussy to be seen by those in their sight.

The dance floor had a few nude and semi-nude people enjoying the music. Over in the corner, several couples were fucking for anyone to watch. Close by, they noticed two women kissing, then turned around to enjoy a lovely sixty-nine.

Tina stood, untying her dress, taking it off, and handing it to Dan. She had Lisa stand and remove her dress. “I think it looks so sexy when two women dance and then make love,” she said, kissing him.

Tina took Lisa’s hand and walked her to the DJ. She spoke to him, then they began to dance. Dan smiled, watching his love move her body to the beat of the song. When it ended, the DJ spoke. “These next two songs are dedicated by Tina to her husband Dan with love because you enjoy watching her with women.”

Dan smiled, raising his glass of diet pop to acknowledge Tina’s song dedications. He watched Tina take Lisa in her arms, her bare breasts pressing against each other, and move sensually to the slow song. They highlighted their embrace by fondling each other and sharing several long kisses.

Their sensual dance continued, with Dan’s cock growing restless. The second song ended with the girls now quite aroused. Returning to Dan, they were approached by two couples who, once introduced, asked if the girls would be interested in being their unicorn.

Tina and Lisa looked at Dan. “You both go and enjoy some nice cock and pussy. I’ll wait for Sherry to arrive.”

“Will you watch me being fucked?” Tina asked.

“You know how I love watching a big cock being pounded into your beautiful pussy.”

Tina and Lisa were escorted into one of the playrooms. This one was decorated with twin black leather-padded beds and white, black, and red pillows scattered on them. Dan sat on a black leather chair with a checkerboard footstool and watched.

Tina and the wife brought her husband’s cock to life, then they took turns eating her pussy. Dan watched as the husbands lay on their backs, with Tina and Lisa impaling their pussies on their hard cocks. The wife straddled the husband’s head so he could eat her pussy, forming an erotic triangle.

Dan smiled as he heard Tina moan as she settled on her stud’s long cock and began fucking him. Further sighs of pleasure were uttered as she caressed with the wife, sharing passionate kisses and breast feels.

Looking at Lisa, she was equally enjoying her husband-and-wife pairing. Dan noticed the time and went to Tina. “I can see you’re enjoying yourself. I love watching other men fuck you.”

“Yes, I am having fun, and I love you watching me with other men. I’ll need a good gang bang before we go home; our babies have me so fucking horny for cock.” Lisa lightly smoothed her hand over her slight bulge.

“If you want to have a gang bang, just place a notice on the bulletin board beside the bar saying where and when,” the wife suggested. “You said babies, are you having twins?”

“Yes,” she beamed. “I’m due in May.”

“Congratulations, and I know the feeling. Each time I was pregnant, I couldn’t get enough cock. Thankfully, my husband was very understanding and would find men to satisfy my craving for fucking. John, you be careful, fucking Tina.”

“She’s the one doing all the fucking; I’m just along for the beautiful ride,” he smiled, holding onto her hips as she rode her stud.

“It’s almost ten; I’ll go and wait for Sherry by the front door.”

“Okay, bring her in here so we can watch you fuck her and take a Viagra, you’re going to be a very busy husband tonight,” Tina said, kissing him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.