12 August 2009 - Cover

12 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Linda Chandler fulfills her promise to Brad, and thank him for helping her son, Eric, receive a liver transplant and saving his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Abby lifted off Linda, virtually spent from two great fuckings and her licking her pussy. Linda looked at Karen, who knelt on the lounger and sampled her pussy. Tina was next, followed by Lisa, Hanna, young Jennifer, and finally, Tiffany.Â

“Dan, your girls sure know how show a woman a good time,” Linda commented.

“We usually share each other, with each other,” he joked.

Cathy arrived with Jessica as Danny was playing with his friends. Karen went inside to keep Jessica occupied as Cathy took her turn, licking Linda’s pussy.

Linda wasn’t aware of Dan and Cathy’s close relationship. She thought it odd they had more than a friendly kiss with his hand caressing her tit, her hand groping his cock in his Speedo.

“Linda, when do you have to leave?” Karen asked.

“Not for several hours. My husband took Eric out for dinner and then to a movie. Darin knows why I’m here and what I’m doing, except for the eating pussy part,” she smiled. “I was expecting Brad to fuck me, but glad Dan did too.”

“Then you’ll stay for dinner and enjoy more fucking from Dan and Brad?”

“I look forward to it. This was supposed to be a one-time encounter; however, I may have to thank Dan quite often since I know Brad is newly married and has a busy hockey season.”

“I’m sure we can arrange that as long as you’ll exchange pussy sampling with us girls before and after Dan fucks you,” Karen said.

“Linda is also open to trying a double penetration with Dan and Brad,” Wendy mentioned.

“You’ll feel like you’re shitting a brick, but the sensation of two cocks fucking you together is, just, wow!” Tina stated, and they laughed.

“Maybe you’d like my Jake to fuck you too,” Tiffany offered. Jake gave her an odd look, saying that she was offering him for a fuck.

“That’s a great suggestion, Tiffany. Jake could fuck her while Dan and Brad build up more cum for a double on her,” Wendy agreed.

Karen and Wendy had help from the girls to reheat leftovers, pour drinks, and bring them to the cabana.


Linda sat with Dan on the double lounger, her hand inside his Speedo, as the girls prepared dinner. She noticed that each of the women, except Wendy, had changed into their thong bikinis. She saw that their tops and bottoms left little to the imagination.

Linda removed her hand from Dan’s suit as Jenny came to them. She straddled his thighs, his hands resting on her tiny hips, and her hands on his shoulders. Jenny pressed her crotch to his bulge, needing him to fuck her.

Jenny looked shyly at Linda as she hesitantly kissed him. “I saw your hand inside Daddy’s Speedo. You can put your hand back inside and feel his cock. She moved back a little, and Linda released his semi-hard cock and began stroking it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.