Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

A Quest with a Silly Girl to Groper's Alley

BDSM Sex Story: A Quest with a Silly Girl to Groper's Alley - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

So there I was completely naked except for a pair of sneakers shimmying down the side of my brand new house after midnight trying to not to snag my dick on the gutters as I followed Stacy out of my window. I was wondering how she talked me into this because I honestly don’t remember.

“You don’t shave your ball hair?” she asked me.

“How come you have on clothes, and I don’t?” I asked.

“I told you that I have my period,” she looked down at the street.

I didn’t know anything about periods. I knew Lindsay had them because she made a big deal about how much of a pain in the ass they were. I knew Lucy had just gotten hers and was super excited. I didn’t want to know anything about them, so I shrugged.

Stacy giggled and led me on a pretty wild and random path around the neighborhood.

“Do you know where you are going?” I whispered.

“Yes, why are you whispering?” she whispered back.

“I didn’t want to wake people up?” I whispered my response.

The houses in Sunny Manor have huge lawns set far from the road. It was quiet outside.

“Are you afraid of being caught?” Stacy said it loudly while smiling mischievously. She walked backward and faced me. We were standing under a street lamp on the sidewalk a few streets over.

“Yes, actually are we even allowed to be out here?” I asked.

“Whose permission do you need?” Stacy plucked her pasties off and let her boobs drop in front of me. They looked big on the small girl. “My moms? She wouldn’t give it to you.”

“I’m more worried about my own family finding out,” I said as I walked towards her.

Stacy started to dance away from me as if she were playing, keep away as she moved backward while I walked towards her. “My mom would make you shave your dick hair. That’s for sure,” she scrunched her nose up as she looked at my wild, untamed pubes.

We were playing some kind of game at this point. One where she was ready to dash in any other direction if I came for her. I smiled and walked forward.

“You know your dick would look much bigger if you would shave it,” she told me.

“You like looking at my dick?” I asked her.

“You have a nice dick,” Stacy acknowledged and then she touched it. I was fully erect when she did. She ran away, and I chased her. My dick was slapping back and forth across my waist as I followed her. Stacy giggled as she led me on a merry little chase through the neighborhood.

When we stopped, we were at the fun center and Groper’s alley.

“Are you a virgin?” she asked me.

“No, I lied,” I said.

“Too bad, I would have liked to take your virginity,” Stacy teased me. She touched my dick and grabbed it.

“What does it feel like when a boy pees?” she asked.

“I don’t know exactly?” I didn’t understand the question.

“Can I hold it while you pee?” she asked with an excited expression.

“I don’t have to right now,” I told her. I liked that she was holding the shaft of my dick, but she wasn’t stroking my cock.

“Try!” she insisted and led me over to a side of the building.

It took me a minute, and I thought Stacy might lose interest, but finally, a stream of piss erupted from my dick and splashed against the side of the wall.

“Oh, goody!” Stacy bounced up and down and let her tits flop as she squeezed my cock tightly. “I can feel the powerful thrum-thrum feeling as the piss shoots through your cock. It is like a pump shooting through a big pipe!” she smiled and released her hand.

As she did, my dick sprayed everywhere, including all over my leg and belly.

“Gross!” she snorted a derisive laugh.

“You can’t just let go!” chided her as I grabbed my dick to hold it while I finished, and the warm piss dripped down my thighs.

“Write your name with it on the sidewalk,” she pointed to the ground.

I tried to write MATT but only made it partially to the A before splattering a little on her.

“Do you want to see me pee?” she asked.

I wanted to fuck her.

“Sure,” I said as I jiggled my leg as if that would make it dry faster.

Stacy pulled her thong down to her ankles and squatted down. She did it quickly, and with just enough light that I couldn’t see much and then, she giggled while a stream of piss pooled at her feet.

All in all, I should have been happy with her willingness to do any of this. It was far more than any girl had done with me in the past, and yet a part of me couldn’t help but feel cheated. She could be sucking my dick, jerking me off, riding my cock, basically any part of her body on my cock would have pleased me more than what we were doing.

Yet, I was fascinated by this strange girl and her cute little giggles.

She pulled her bottoms off and asked me if I wanted a sniff.

I said yes, and I took a big whiff. Her thong smelled like sweaty, pissy tuna fish. I thought it would smell like cherries or something. I was not happy.

Stacy giggled when she saw my reaction to her sweaty thong and asked me to hold them and her pasties before leading me down Groper’s alley. She was humming an hold Hanson song and singing the words wrong “Mmmm bop, yeah, yeah, my titty bop, Mmm Bop a yeahh!”

It took all of my resolve just to stop myself from trying to correct the girl from using the wrong lyrics. It was helpful to hear her sing to herself though as I felt a bit like I was entering an adult-scare ride at a theme park and I shouldn’t be.

It was late at night, and there were a few carts around, but I didn’t hear any voices. The alley was dark and not well lit. It seemed dingy and like any service access way between two industrial buildings.

That was when I noticed a nude woman on her knees sucking a guy’s dick. Her knees were directly on the pavement, and all I saw was the back of her head as I listened to the gob-gob-gob sound from her giving him head. The man looked up at me. He was wearing a leather jacket and nothing else. He reminded me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite with pockmarks on his face and a cheesy little mustache. His expression suggested I not watch and move along.

Stacy covered her face and said, “Oh my god, I can’t believe you took me here!”

“You were the one who suggested this!” I reminded her.

“Yeah but you took me here when I did,” Stacy’s logic made no sense to me, but I realized it was better not to argue with her about things like that. I noticed that Stacy had a tendency to lie about things that didn’t seem to matter at all. I mentioned to you when she called me Simon and said she was there for me the entire time. That was the first time I noticed it, but she would lie about little things like whose idea it was to come here in the first place, and I think she convinced herself of her own lies.

As we continued down the hallway, we saw a few more naked people but not many. They were definitely not sexy people. As an example, there was a heavyset woman with a big Buffon wig and heavy mascara and thick almost clownishly red lipstick. She had “Cum Dump” written on the top of her torpedo-shaped tits and under them when she lifted them “Dumb Cunt.” Targets were drawn on her tits, and she had two balloons tied to each nipple. She was lying with her legs spread open. Her pussy was gross even in the dark. I know you probably don’t want that image in your head, but I can’t ever get it out of mind. The best description I can give you is to imagine a toothless bulldog eating a jar of mayonnaise.

The nasty whore had a lot of dark hair around her spread asshole along with a streak of grey that made me picture a skunk. She was wearing only a corset and heels, and it appeared she’d been tied up and left for anybody to use in any way they saw fit. She looked angry when she looked at me. She grinned at me when I seemed revolted and told me there was nothing to be scared of, but I would have begged to disagree. Everything other than the tits that were sticking straight out on her chest was loose - her skin, her raggedy asshole, and her gaping fat pussy.

Master Fester was also on Groper’s Alley. The big man was devoid of hair all over his body and reminded me of a naked version of Spiderman’s arch-nemesis Kingpin with his beefy fingers. There was a beautiful woman with long, straight black hair with him. She was walking and occasionally he was crawling at her feet.

My limited understanding of the Master-Slave relationship told me that this was the wrong thing for Fester to be doing. Yet, at the same time the macabre couple appeared to be perfectly suited for one another in a Beauty and the Beast kind of way.

Fester was intimidating in a brawny sort of way and the woman was intimidating with her dark mascara and sexy demeanor. Frankly, she looked like a very sexy bitch of a woman.

They both had a lot of piercings and tattoos. The woman was also naked, but her long flowing black hair hung down over her tits. The dark haired woman had on an eternity collar, but she walked with an arrogant pride like she was the boss of them. She pointed to the ground now and then and Fester bent down and licked the dirty pavement and then stood back up.

It appeared she was telling him where to lap up leftover drops of cum people had shot on the ground. They were both scanning the ground in search of someone else’s orgasm. It was disgusting and at the same time strangely fascinating. It was like they were on a hunt to scavenge someone else’s pleasure and consume it. They reminded me of something out of the Addam’s Family if it were turned into a porn. It wasn’t just because of his name though. Master Fester only resembled Uncle Fester in name and the fact they were both hairless.

Master Fester was more like Khal Drago from Game of Thrones if he shaved his body hair and was really into Goth sub-culture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.