Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

I placed my hand directly over Charity’s exposed, anus. It had started to shrink back down to a wide-pucker and was no longer hanging open. I was testing her reaction to my touch. She flinched a little in surprise but didn’t fight me.

“What is this for?” I asked. I waited for her to answer before I hit her.

“It is my asshole, Sir. I use it to shit,” she answered. It wasn’t nearly the same as the detailed affirmation response that the pony girl had provided her brother, but it was enough to turn me on.

“I bet you do other things with it. Do you fart out of it?” I asked.

I couldn’t see Charity’s face, but I imagined she scrunched her nose like Lucy when we accuse her of ripping a humongous fart at the table. She usually denies it but then becomes secretly proud of grossing the rest of us out with a nasty one.

“Yes, Master, I mean Mister Matt,” Charity was uncomfortable with me doing this to her, and her tone suggested she was confused and not sure where I was going with this. I hadn’t spanked her ass yet. The fact she called me Master even accidentally only made me feel a tinge of pride, but I was sure it was a slip of the lip, and she didn’t see me as a master.

“I bet! And you also put a butt plug up your ass, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes Sir!” she answered without reservation but offered no further explanation.

Master Thorne shook his head in disgust, put his drink down, and appeared to tell himself that he shouldn’t intervene. He intervened anyway.

“The application of pain, along with having to answer a possibly embarrassing and personal question is like a cocktail. Too much rum or too much ice and it spoils it. You have nothing but ice in your drink,” he said. “Ask one question for each slap as a general rule. Keep a nice solid cadence. You don’t have to ask a question if you can’t think of one. Don’t let her get away with little half answers. There are a lot of things your mom does with her ass besides shit and fart. The fault lies with her for not being honest but with you for lobbing softball questions and accepting a yes or a no. If you are going to do affirmations in front of me, then you will do them right. Start over and hit her again if she doesn’t answer completely,” he gave me some immediate tips, and it took a few tries but after the first ten, I felt like I understood the general principles. When I first heard of affirmations, I thought they were something Stuart Smalley did in a skit Saturday Night Live. He would look in a mirror at himself and say, “I am smart enough, I am good enough, and I deserve this!”

In a way, the BDSM affirmations were just like this except the mirror was metaphorical. I had to hold up what Charity had done and who she was as a person and make her own up to what she was and what she had done. There was much more to it than that, but that was the general idea.

“Charity, whose ass IS this?” I asked her as I spanked her on the butt. I wasn’t sure what she would say but I had heard Carlos ask his sister who owned her cunt and thought it would be an appropriate starting question for her affirmations.

“Twelve Sir, it belongs to your father Master Camden,” she called my Dad a master even though he wasn’t a principal dominant because she agreed to serve him and that technically made him a Master. “Thank you. Please continue punishing this ass!”

“Why do I have to punish this ass? What did it do?” I asked as I spanked her ass. I had learned to hit in the center of the crack and force her cheeks apart in an explosion of air as I did.

“Thirteen Sir, I laughed when I should have had my mind on my own service and shot my butt plug across the pool. It embarrassed you and reflected poorly on the household. You are right to punish this ass because it is connected to an unworthy slave and it will teach me not to do that again,” she said.

“How can you promise not to do it again?” I said as I spanked her butt again.

“I cannot promise, Sir. I can promise I will try and submit to trainings to strengthen my asshole. Only a lying cunt would promise something she knows she cannot do and I am just a dumb cunt, Mister Matthew!” she said and counted the swat with pride. Her back was arched slightly.

“Don’t let her get too excited and control the interaction! Keep her head down, push the plug back into her mouth before it falls down!” Master Thorne was watching. He hadn’t had to tell me what to do except minor corrections like that.

I reached down to Charity’s mouth and felt spit all over the turnip shaped plug in her mouth. She opened her mouth wider to cooperate and hold the plug in her teeth.

“I’ve got spit all over my hand from your mouth and the sweat from your ass. I hope you appreciate what I am doing,” I said as I spanked her. It wasn’t a question; it was a comment.

“Fifteen Sir, yes I do appreciate what you are doing, and I am sorry my juices are all over your hand. I will happily clean them when you are finished if you wish! I am sorry you have to see me this way, but now you know why I have surrendered authority over myself because I make incredibly poor choices. I was getting too casual and familiar with you. I began to talk to you like we were on the same level. I wasn’t putting you down on a slave’s level but instead putting myself up on a pedestal like a free person. This is the attitude adjustment I should have received before we left the house, thank you, Sir! thank you so much!”

Damn, that felt good. I loved that we were talking freely before the punishment, but I enjoyed how she said these things. The words had a ring of truth, and for a person with low self-esteem, the fact that she seemed grateful and to respect me as her better was filling me with confidence.

Master Thorne said something after that, which changed how I saw the affirmation. After fifteen often awkward strokes, I had focused mostly on my slave mom’s buttocks and what she had done wrong. I had exhausted most variations of the same question. I had been making up the questions as I went and often fed off her response to the last one so I had no plan. Master Thorne had told me that is how it would be.

“You won’t have time to read from a notebook of prepared questions,” he had told me.

“You can ask Charity about who she is, what she is, and what she is learning. You can establish why she was wrong and what she needs to learn to address her shortcomings,” he reminded me on the fifteenth swat, but it was what he said right after that turned on a light bulb for me.

“Once she is in a state receptive to questions, and you feel she is finally unguarded and honest, feel free to mix it up. Ask her about something that happened in the past. You can ask her anything,” he said.

Anything? I knew he didn’t mean to ask if she preferred Star Trek to Star Wars, or if she thought the finale to Game of Thrones was unsatisfying.

It was, however, permission for ME to open up, and that was the element that had been missing. Charity had been an open book, and after the first few questions told me some things I didn’t even ask when she responded to my affirmation questions.

“Did you think I could punish you, Charity?” I asked about how she saw me as I spanked her ass nice and hard. My hand was coated in pussy juice, and it had spread around her sexy, bubble butt during the spanking. It was important for me to know how she saw me now.

“Sixteen Sir, thank you! Honestly no, I did not think you would punish me, Sir!” I was disappointed with her answer, even though it was honest. “At home, you are much milder and willing to put up with my behavior. I am thankful you punished me, and I hope afterward will also let me express my gratitude to Master Thorne and Squire Carlos for assisting you!” she counted the next stroke. I pictured her sucking their dicks for helping but not mine obviously because we were technically related.

“Why didn’t you thank Dancer for suffering so that you could see how a cunt like you answers affirmation questions?” I asked as I spanked her ass. This was significant because I gritted my teeth and tried to sound a little like Batman while I interrogated her. It was more so because it was the first time I referred to Charity AS A cunt and not just what was between her legs.

“I assume Dancer prefers no gratitude for being used as a demonstration piece. Her purpose like mine is to obey, Sir,” she explained and counted the seventeenth swat.

“You know what happens when you assume?” I winked at Master Thorne before asking my real question. “What about Dad? Do you think HE will appreciate what I’ve done?” I spanked her again hard on the booty. Charity’s ass was a lovely rosy red-pink, and I was proud that I saw my handprints across her ass.

She paused for the first time since we started the affirmation. I was about to tell her I would spank her again when she spoke “Eighteen Sir, thank you, Sir. I apologize that your father may be displeased with you taking the liberty to correct my behavior today. I forgot to call you Sir several times. I spoke without being spoken to, and I neglected to remind you to bind me before you left to go to the bathroom. I should have reminded him that a cunt like me will fuck up before he let me come here without a discipline plan. If he punishes you for doing what was needed then I will respect Master’s decision, but I will do my best to make it clear this was my fault, and you’ve done nothing but the best for me, Sir!” she had a smile in her voice.

Charity was either getting better at speaking with a butt plug in her mouth, or I was getting better at understanding her.

We continued like this through to the final swat. “Are you really okay with me punishing you for this?” I wanted to ask if she was okay with me punishing her in the future, but at the last minute, I decided just to make sure she had consented to everything that happened.

We had gained a small audience of looky-loos who watched the spectacle unfold. Spanking wasn’t entirely uncommon at the pool area but the fact that this was my first time made it seem like something of a novelty. Instead of angry, confused, and annoyed faces, all I saw was supportive looks from people who seemed pleased that I had taken control.

“Yes Sir, Master could not be here, and I appreciate you taking the time to learn to spank me and give me an affirmation. I have had many spankings but never an affirmation. I think I learned more about myself from that then I did from the physical pain. Twenty Sir, please continue!” she begged.

I had reached twenty though and I told her so. The look in Charity’s eye as she rose up was that she was willing to keep going if I wanted to, but I was exhausted as well. My heart was racing.

The only problem was my dick was throbbing and melting on her tummy. She waited for my permission to get up.

I didn’t want to give it to her. I think she knew why. If she didn’t feel my dick jabbing her in the guts then she was a liar.

Master Thorne told me that I did a good job and that Charity owed him no thanks. “The pleasure was all mine,” he said before telling me to relinquish his chair and table so he could get back to what he was doing.

“I was hoping I could sit here for a while,” I said as I looked around awkwardly thinking about anything that would help my boner swiftly go down. The problem being that everywhere I looked was naked asses and tits of all shapes and sizes splashing and flopping around.

“Ah, aftercare? Twenty strokes is usually such a trivial exercise in discipline that it isn’t warranted, but you two look exhausted. Just remember to put her butt plug back in when you are done,” he explained. I remembered Eddie describing an hour of snuggling at the end of orientation sessions. I would have loved to snuggle with Charity, but that didn’t seem appropriate and would have done nothing for my boner besides give me bluer balls than I already had.

“Plug in or out, before you start rubbing her ass?” Master Thorne asked me. He described how I had been rubbing Charity’s ass between spanks when I first began, and I realized that is what he meant by aftercare.

I used both hands to rub Charity’s slightly upraised ass and said that I’d like to leave it out for now. The pucker of Charity’s asshole had snapped back to a normal, tight little hole.

“Fine, but I want my table back, son” Master Thorne led Ruthie away on all fours by a leash and gave me some space.

People had stopped watching, and we were under the shade of an umbrella.

“That feels nice, Sir. Thank you for being so considerate. Aftercare is completely unnecessary, Sir” Charity seemed to be tuned to a much stricter speech protocol than she had when I was applying lotion. “I am a big girl, and I won’t experience sub-drop,” she said.

I had no idea what that was.

“You don’t know what sub-drop is, do you, Sir?” she asked me while I rubbed her ass like she was a cat curled up on my lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.