Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“I am sorry about that,” Dad said as he led us naked down the sidewalk back to our house. He looked shaken by what he just saw at the McGiffords house.

“May I ask why you are apologizing to us, Master?” Froggy asked politely. Charity had made clear one of the few things that she didn’t want us ever to do was thank her for doing her job or apologize to her.

“The McGiffords are just a little more advanced than I think you are ready for,” Dad answered, but he didn’t really explain.

“How will we know if we are ready unless we try it and fail, Master?” Froggy was an eternal optimist from birth. She had a dozen motivational posters in her room that said things like that.

“This is all new to me, Lucy” Dad called her Lucy and quickly corrected himself. “You seem to be adjusting to it faster than I have. You’ll have to give me a little time to acclimate to things. That means being patient. I do like that you are asking questions and that you want to learn. I respect that. I see your mother in you so often that it scares me,” he said. “I guess that is why I am not as surprised about your desire and reasons you want to submit,” he said.

Dad seldom talked about our biological mother. I was not sure if he meant Charity or our biological mother, and I didn’t want to ask.

“Thank you, Master, this is all new to me, and it is exciting. I don’t need time to process because I don’t know yet what is expected of me. That is what makes me so insatiably curious. I want to try and do everything. I would like to be a good slut for you,” she said. Froggy saying she wanted to be a good slut, sounded so strange in her sugary-sweet innocent voice. I think even she knew it sounded weird when she said it.

“I don’t want you to be a good slut,” Dad replied.

“I am sorry, Master, I didn’t mean to offend you,” Froggy answered politely.

Dad opened the door, and Charity was kneeling ready to greet him and kiss his feet.

“No, you are right to ask what I expect from you. It is just that I’ve never seen you as a slut at all. It is hard to believe you were a manipulative little shoplifter, as well. If you are going to serve, I want you to do it well. Charity is a good slut, and I can understand why you are asking to be one too,” Dad said. He reached down and tweaked Charity’s nipple hard and gave it a squeeze once she finished licking his feet to let her know she could return to her duties.

Dad sent me up to my room to clean it while he thought about things. He gave Froggy a task to pull weeds in the yard and asked Simon to sit outside and keep an eye on her. She brought him lemonade and let him sit in the shade while she bent at the waist and pulled weeds wearing nothing but a collar and a chastity belt.

Lindsay came to my room while I was cleaning and crossed her arms expectantly. I could have been snarky to her and probably gotten away with it.

“Hello Mistress,” I sighed as I looked up at her. Dad had shown me how to clean on my hands and knees without the use of a vacuum, and It was very slow to hand-wash all the carpets.

“It is Mistress Lindsay now,” she smiled as she walked into my old room and began to inspect it. “You thought you would outsmart me by admitting you sent the porn to me. That was very clever. I’ll give you credit for that,” she said dryly.

“I am your slave for two weeks. That is what you asked me to do, Ma’am. Isn’t that enough?” I asked as I remained kneeling on the carpet.

“You defied me by giving dad my leverage over you. That was extra naughty, and I’ll have to teach you a lesson,” she said.

She told me to present. It was so humiliating to stand up and spread my legs and ass cheeks, but I did it with the same spring Charity, and Froggy would have done.

It wasn’t good enough for Lindsay. She told me to put more pep in my step and more spring. “I want your little cock to flap up and down in that harness,” she said as she kept ordering me to alternate between kneeling and present position. Once she had her fun with that, she told me to take the plug out of my ass and clean it. It was disgusting, and I hated every second of it. I couldn’t let on that I hated it. I tried to smile like Charity would, but I am not a very good actor. My sister was enjoying how uncomfortable this made me.

She stayed up in my room. Lindsay teased me for a good part of the afternoon by ordering me to take uncomfortable positions. At one point, she had me lay on my back and raise my legs over my head so that my caged cock was dangling in my face.

“Okay, you have taught me a lesson. I won’t’ defy you anymore, Mistress Lindsay!” I assured my sister I would follow her orders to the letter over the next two weeks, whether I liked it or not.

“You thought this was the lesson? No, this is just a warm-up to exert my influence over you. I talked to Daddy before about your little trip to the McGiffords. It shook him up. I can’t wait to visit and sift through your little girlfriend’s things. I’ll probably take a few of her outfits,” she sneered.

“I thought you’d never be caught dead in any of her clothes, Mistress Lindsay,” I answered politely while staring at my own dick dangling above my face.

“Oh, those are for you to wear, Toad. Don’t forget I own you for two weeks and that includes a week of school. You’ll be a transgender student for the first week who likes dressing like a girl. Isn’t that cute? I am sure that will limit your potential dating pool. You’ve already assured me of your continued loyalty. I hope you won’t disappoint,” Lindsay told me to get on my hands and knees and crawl behind her.

“You said you didn’t care about BDSM training and that I could come and go as I please at night. That you wouldn’t be that strict, Ma’am,” I said as I bounded along behind my older sister.

“Yes, but that was before you defied me, and before I realized how fun this would be,” Lindsay said as she kicked my ass all the way down the stairs. I tripped, rolled, and fumbled because she kept stopping and starting me instead of letting me build up momentum and take the stairs the way Temptation had earlier.

She stopped when she saw Dad and let me take the stairs for the rest of the way. “Twinkle toes is clumsy. He needs a little practice wearing heels and ballet shoes later. Will that be alright, Daddy?” Lindsay asked.

“Yes, after lunch. I want to have a little family pow-wow to discuss the situation first,” Dad shrugged off the request that I practice wearing high heels later like it was nothing.

Dad explained once everyone was in the kitchen that we would be trained full time in submission over the next two weeks. “You will learn according to your needs and ability to learn and adapt. Dad gave us examples like scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush gripped in our teeth. He used another example of wearing high heels and learning to balance a book and walk back and forth in the living room. “You are more likely to have to submit to these things as a pledge in a fraternity or a sorority than you would in a BDSM setting.”

My sister had been accepted into the University of Kentucky, and she would be going there in the fall. They have one of the premier Cheerleader programs in the United States, and it has been her goal to go there since before she went to High School. She had already visited the campus and decided she’d pledge Alpha Chi Omega. I liked picturing her being hazed by her sorority sisters. I could imagine them making her ride a little toy hobby horse in a nightie while sucking on a lollipop through the campus quad! It would have been delightful to be a fly on the wall when they line up the girls and judge their bodies. My sister was hot, but she was also twice as vain as she had any right to be. She’d have been mortified to be told by her sorority sisters she had even an ounce of fat or a blemish on her skin.

Dad told me to stand at attention with Froggy while he finished explaining. He was seated at the table eating lunch with Lindsay and Simon while Charity waited on them and kept their glasses full.

He probably noticed I was daydreaming sizable payback about my sister. My dick would have been hard if not for the cock cage. It throbbed and hungered for release, but there was no place for my dick to expand in the cage. The feeling of having a captive dick made me even more hornier and frustrated! The cock cage blocked the erection but not the nerves telling my dick to get hard in the first place.

“The simple rule of thumb I am going to use for this household is that anything you see Charity do can be expected of you,” Dad addressed Froggy and me. “This is going to help me as well because if I am too uncomfortable that either of you would do something, then I should have been too uncomfortable that you would see it done,” Dad explained.

“There are a few exceptions and conditions,” Dad said that things are never that cut and dry. “In emergency situations, then all protocol is suspended. If there is ever a house fire, burglary, or someone is hurt, then everything goes out the window. That goes for Charity as well. I understand you may find it difficult to adjust, but that is just tough titty. You’ll do whatever it takes to help or get to safety like you would in any normal situation,” Dad said, that was his primary concern all along.

“The second condition is who can tell you to do something. After careful deliberation, I’ve decided that you would follow the same hierarchy that Charity follows. My logic there is if I am uncomfortable with someone telling you to do something, then I am uncomfortable with them telling you to do something. I love Charity, and she is part of this family. You will obey my orders as the primary head of the household. You will both obey Lindsay. She has responsibility for Toad’s education and the direction of his training under my guidance. If she tells you to do something,” Dad looked at Froggy to make himself clear he was speaking to her “unless it goes against my orders or is going to put you in harm’s way or someone else in harms way then you will obey it as if it comes from me,” Dad said and waited for that to sink in.

“The first two roles of robotics,” Simon spoke up. He explained Asimov’s Three Laws are as follows: A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. “Just for slaves and submissives.”

Dad said that would work and thanked Simon. “Simon, I may have underestimated your ability to adapt to the way things are going to be around the house. I should have asked you this a while ago. What is it you want to be able to do?” he asked.

Simon didn’t understand the question. He took a bite of his sandwich.

“You didn’t have any interest in learning submission. You didn’t have any interest in learning what it meant to be dominant. I am fine with that. I really am. I asked you to keep an eye on your sister today outside because I was busy preparing Charity for her orientation, and Lindsay was training your brother. Is that something you mind doing from time to time?” he asked.

“Mind?” Simon looked puzzled. “I don’t recall being asked if I wanted to learn dominance. I assumed that is what I was learning by watching you,” Simon said.

My Dad smiled at Simon with a curious expression that suggested he should elaborate on what he just said.

“I pattern myself after you. Why do you think I excel at making business decisions? You quickly assess a situation and find out what works for all parties. A continued business partnership can never be one-sided. There must be a win/win for everyone to make it work. Your partnership with Charity is perfectly balanced. You provide her the leadership, guidance, and direction that she seeks. She provides you with her labor and service in exchange,” Simon said.

“That was nicely said, and I appreciate that, Simon. I was speaking more about the day to day things. The reason I ask is that I’ve been thinking about Froggy at school. After my trip to the McGiffords, I realized that Froggy can’t go back to being Lucy at school and then come home and be expected to turn into Froggy with the snap of her fingers. Every day she would be rewarded by being able to adopt her old habits. She’d be able to steal things. Flirt with boys and manipulate them. Then she’d come home, and I’d have to retrain her with the appropriate values. If I could ask you to keep an eye on your sister at school, then I could expect her to behave in keeping with what I am teaching her here. It would only be for a week, but it would be a huge favor since you are in the same grade,” Dad said. Dad was reluctant to ask Simon to help him train his daughter, and that was obvious.

Simon said that it needed to be a symbiotic relationship of give and take if he was going to do that. My Dad asked him to clarify, and Simon said he expected in exchange for his guidance that she would carry his books, and perform basic tasks for him.

“As long as it isn’t doing your homework or sexual favors,” Dad said.

“Gah,” Simon said he wasn’t interested in either of those things. “I hold myself to a high academic standard. My sister would only bring my GPA down, and I’ve no interest in using her sexually,” he assured my father.

“Then yes, that is a very reasonable exchange of services,” Dad grinned at Simon’s entrepreneurial spirit.

“Would I just observe and report, or can I punish her if she reverts to her old behavior?” Simon asked. He told us that Froggy had been one of the lead ‘cool girls’ in the school in Atlanta. They sounded more like pretentious, mean girls the way he described them. “Would I tell you if she made fun of me or sent over one of her friends to flirt with me only to make fun of me later?”

I had no idea that Froggy had a mean streak like Lindsay. She wasn’t nearly as bad as Lindsay, but Froggy admitted it. I still felt my little sister was exaggerating and I could tell she hated that. She told me people always gave her the benefit of the doubt and made excuses for her behavior. She said even if she was caught red handed she couldn’t remember the last time someone punished her. She’d always get off with a warning.

She was coming clean with me and she wanted someone to listen and hear her deepest, darkest thoughts and see her for who she really thought she was. I knew there was a lot of good in my sister but I never knew she had such a fluid morality.

“I am so sorry about that, Mister Simon! I really do feel guilty. I don’t know why I did that. I just sometimes get the urge to do mean things, and I can’t help it. I won’t ever do that again, promise!” she insisted.

“So then, if you will be this perfect angel, there is no harm in agreeing to let me punish you if you do? Since you are never going to commit any offensive behaviors towards me or anyone else?” Simon said.

Froggy started to say that she had only promised not to tease him in particular. “Yes, I would appreciate it if Master permits you to correct me for mischief at school, Sir.”

Dad clarified this would not involve bare-ass spankings out in the open. “River Ridge may be a permissive Florida school, but that isn’t going to happen there. I will let Simon observe your corrections at home, and we will decide what is permitted at school,” Dad decided.

He turned to me and asked if I had any problem with the same deal with Lindsay.

“Mistress Lindsay wants me to dress like a girl at school, Sir,” I said.

Froggy and Simon both giggled slightly.

Dad looked surprised, and he asked Lindsay why she wanted that.

“Toad looks down on women. He literally looks down their blouses and up their skirt. He was notorious for doing it at school,” Lindsay lied and said, that was part of why I had such an extensive pornographic collection. “I just thought it might teach him to be more sensitive to what women have to go through to look pretty to practice putting on makeup or wearing high heels. If he had to dress like a girl at school, he might have a little more empathy towards the female condition,” she said.

That was total bullshit. She just wanted to humiliate me.

“The rule is that anything in public has to be street legal. He could get away with that at Wal-mart or at a Denny’s. In school, that means it has to meet the standards of the school dress code. Do you really think they are going to let him dress like a girl?” Dad looked at Lindsay like that was absurd.

My sister gave this big speech about gender bias and how people would have to accept me. “He could more obviously wear his collar because anyone who dares question it would be seen as homophobic or transgender phobic!”

“I’ll be there when we register him. If even one teacher or principal says that this is not permitted, then he will have a different dress code,” Dad assured her. He didn’t seem to upset that I was going to be dressed like a girl.

“Toad, I am shocked even with everything you’ve done so far that you were sneaking peaks up skirts and down blouses. Hopefully, you’ve sated your curiosity here in Sunny Manor. If that behavior continues at your new school, then you will find yourself in submission for a lot longer than two weeks, is that understood?” he said.

“Yes, Master,” I answered. In my answer, I had unequivocally made it clear that I accepted that I really did do the things my sister said I had done.

“Can I select Froggy’s dress code at school?” Simon asked.

Dad was inclined to immediately answer no. I could see it on his face. He asked Simon what he would prefer.

“I believe that dressing for the job you want is important. The clothes you wear put you in the right frame of mind. My sister wants to be a good slut, so I would select clothes that would be appropriate but within the standards of the school dress code. What would you have selected?” Simon asked my father.

“I think the same thing,” Dad smiled at Simon and said that he hadn’t thought about it like that, but his explanation made a lot of sense. “Your sister will be in a chastity belt, so nothing should ever be visible that shouldn’t be. If anyone sees her chastity belt, then they will have to be the ones to mention they were looking up her skirt,”

“That’s good because I planned to dress Toad like a little sissy. That is the job you want, isn’t it, Toad?” she asked me.

“Yes, Mistress,” I groaned.

“I was going to raid the slut next door’s closet and find something that fit him. I can bring back some things for Froggy too,” Lindsay said.

They discussed our rules together as a family while they ate and made us watch. I was growing hungrier by the moment and sexually frustrated with my dick on lockdown.

It became increasingly clear that I would also be expected to answer Simon if he gave me an order, and I might even be punished or corrected by him if Lindsay or my father weren’t there. Froggy looked excited, but I am sure I had the same angry hang-dog expression that Misery had when she was bound in the marketplace last weekend.

Dad ordered Chastity to put three plates on the ground near his feet. She bent over in a wide stance and laid out the food.

He instructed her to demonstrate how to eat on the ground. Kneeling so that hands are behind back and face forward. We were expected to put our nose in the food and wait until instructed to eat. Our asses and my balls were on full display while we waited for the order.

“I think Easter is going to be fun this year,” Lindsay mused that was coming up this weekend. As a family, we had outgrown the Easter Egg traditions a few years ago. We used to hide eggs in the yard like most families, and then we’d exchange them for candy.

“We could dress them up like rabbits and give them cottontails and bunny ears and make them hop around hiding the eggs for us to find them?” Simon laughed.

“Unless you want them to lay candy eggs? How many candy eggs do you think you could fit up your ass, Charity?” Lindsay asked.

“I think a dozen, Mistress Lindsay,” Charity answered with no mirth on her face.

“Ewww, gross!” Lindsay laughed. She was the one who asked the question only to mock and ridicule Charity for knowing she could fit a lot of Cadbury chocolate eggs up her own asshole.

Lindsay gave us permission to start eating. We had been kneeling with our nose in the food while Lindsay and Simon talked about Easter the entire time. It may seem like a small thing to have to wait until someone lets you eat with your face in the food but it really felt intensely humbling. It really started to sink in that I agreed to grovel for two weeks and obey my sister.

I didn’t mind obeying my father as much. He wasn’t that pushy and he was reluctant to train me. He had always been in charge as far as I was concerned. Simon hadn’t excercised any authority over me. My sister’s control over me was the most humiliating by far.

The three of us began to eat as soon as she gave us permission. I was going to wait just to prove that I would eat in my own time but Dad said we had a time limit and whatever we didn’t finish would be served to us in the morning.

Charity’s food was gruel mixed with old table scraps.

Mine was chopped up PB&J in bite-size pieces. It had been freshly made just like the one Froggy ate. She seemed genuinely disappointed it wasn’t dog food or something difficult to choke down. I was pleasantly surprised by the kindness.

“You will take all meals on the floor, and you will be walked outside on the same schedule as Charity. I don’t have two cages, and I don’t want to ask Mike to let me borrow any more. At night, you’ll be tied up in the living room, and the first person up can untie you. You don’t have to wait for me. Tomorrow, you’ll run behind the golf cart to escort Charity to her orientation and wish her well. Then we’ll train you back at the house,” Dad said.

That is precisely how it worked around the house that day. We spent the rest of the day as training dummies for Simon and Lindsay. My dad had a blast teaching them to tie knots.

He liked to use scratchy rope and tie us to a chair. He’d give us five minutes to get out and offer us candy if we could wriggle our way free. Froggy and I couldn’t get out of any knots he tried, but I almost managed to free myself once when Simon tied the knots. Lindsay liked to tie us extra tight so that it almost cut off our circulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.