Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

That evening we ate on the floor again. This time the food was scraps with gruel. It was gross but not as bad as I thought. Gruel, as far as I could tell, was basically flavorless, cold oatmeal. It seemed my Dad was trying to introduce us slowly to “slave cuisine.”

At night, Dad spanked all of us and gave us affirmations. He was still learning the affirmation process himself. “The idea is to ask questions and get answers that affirm the submissives standing in the house and what they are learning. You can ask them anything, and they have to be honest. As an example, Dad told Simon, “If you want to ask Froggy about a particular time she was mean to you in the past and make her elaborate on why she did it, then this is the perfect time. They need to admit their shortcomings and accept them. That awareness allows us to work on creating new, better habits.”

“How are you handling your transition to Toad?” he asked me when it was my turn to go over his lap.

“I am handling it, Master,” I said and counted. He didn’t spank as hard as I knew he could.

“It’s strange for me to spank you like this. I never thought I’d be training you, but if someone is going to do it, I would rather it was me,” he said.

“Thank you, Master, for training me,” I answered and counted.

“Lindsay was not too hard on you tonight?” he asked. I think he wanted to give me a chance to tell on her if she was excessively cruel.

“She was hard on me but not too hard, Master. I guess I deserve it for everything I did,” I said and counted politely. I had admitted to something I didn’t really do. I knew that Lindsay expected me to maintain that charade now and strangely I was starting to feel like I had really sent her all those harassing emails the more I admitted my guilt.

“You guess? Are you sure you deserve this punishment, or are you guessing that you do?” Dad asked me.

I thought it was excessive, but it was exactly what my sister wanted me to do, and I had to accept that she beat me.

“It is what I deserve, Sir! Sorry, I am working on my speech,” I admitted and counted.

“I saw some of the videos after our talk. I might have said six weeks if I had known what you were doing. You even masturbated in the motel room you shared with your brother and sisters,” he said.

“Yes, Sir, I know. Thank you for being merciful,” I said and counted. Charity often used words like merciful in her affirmations, and I was basing some of my responses on what I heard her say.

“Charity is going to milk you once a day. You aren’t to play with your cock. If I catch you even touching it through the cage, then I am going to extend your training by one week,” Dad explained his new rule. He said that he had been giving it a lot of thought and the training will be more efficient if it addresses some aspects of sexuality. “This is demonstrating that you have no control over your cock. You may enjoy it temporarily but it happens when I say it does, how I say it does, and you clean up your own mess.”

I thanked him for his generosity, but inside, I was crumbling. I had just jerked myself off in the bathroom and already deserved another week of this.

“I spoke with Simon and Lindsay, and they both agreed that if they are going to watch you piss and shit, the milking will happen without privacy. They are free to watch. You sent the video to Lindsay enough times that I think she knows what it looks like, and Simon said he didn’t care. Do you have a problem with that, Toad?” Dad said.

“No, sir,” I said and counted.

My sister’s affirmations were similar to my own. We did them one at a time and took turns. My Dad began with simple questions about what she was learning and how she liked her new role in the pecking order in the house.

Froggy enthusiastically embraced it and asked for more at every turn.

“I am glad you are willing to embrace this opportunity, but you will only do what I think you are ready to do,” Dad assured her. He said that she was too wet behind the ears and new to submission to really know what she was getting herself into.

Froggy promised she’d like to continue after the two weeks were up. Dad said we’d all sit down at the end of two weeks and decide whether this could continue and whether it would benefit her or me. I thought I only had two weeks, but my Dad made it sound like it was possible I’d have to submit longer.

Froggy asked my father about the milking rule when he started to run out of questions. I think he was afraid of my sister’s answers because she was so gung-ho about learning service.

“Can I do it once a day, too, Master?” she said.

“Your brother has to be milked to remove the cum from his balls so he can focus on his training. It is biological. After some time in the cock cage, we may not even do it every day,” Dad said.

“Trust me, I used to jill off every chance I get. You know those long baths I like to take? I had my legs spread under the water faucet. I love to feel the water drench my cunt while I finger bang myself. I thought I was weird for enjoying playing with my butthole until I came here and saw so many people with butt plugs! It kind of resets my mind!” Froggy said.

“You are not going to take long baths and play with yourself, so you can forget that,” Dad assured her and spanked her again.

“I understand that, Sir. It is just that the more frustrated I get, the more I might act out and become disobedient. If you will let me milk myself after I remove the chastity belt to shave, I will be happy to lick it clean and put it back on,” Froggy said.

“I don’t like making deals. It feels like you are topping from the bottom,” Dad said. “You don’t know what that term means, but I set the terms of your training. Have you ever had sex with a boy?” he said while spanking her.

“Yes sir, but he didn’t cum inside me,” my sister said and counted another spanking. That surprised me.

“Charity will milk you at the same time as your brother. You have until he cums to finish. You each get one of her hands. Afterward, you’ll clean your chastity belt and put it back on locked tight!” Dad said.

I could tell his dick was hard through the jeans, and he felt guilty about his decision, but he had said it. “You are going to see your brother milked, he may as well watch you get milked. Charity knows exactly how to touch you that a few minutes will feel like an eternity,” Dad said.

That night we were hosed off outside with Charity and given a short enema. It was five minutes with a bottle up our ass, and then we shit out the contents of the bottle in a dark hole in the backyard and buried it. Charity’s enema was a lot longer, and she was left outside for thirty minutes. Froggy and I crawled back into the living room.

Dad told us to remove our butt plugs and put them in our mouths.

Then he told us to lay out our old bedsheets on the ground and lay flat on our backs side by side. He realized we could talk to each other like that, so he instructed me to stand up and lay at Froggy’s feet so that her head was at my feet.

Dad bound our wrists individually over our heads and tied them off to furniture in the living room. He pulled our legs wide apart and bound our ankles to furniture.

“You won’t be able to sneak into the kitchen and get Oreos, or play Xbox,” he said as he bent down and unlocked my sister from her chastity belt. “We’ll let this air out and put it back on in the morning! You won’t be touching it any time soon,” he said.

He asked Lindsay for my key.

“Oops, I lost it,” Lindsay joked before showing him it was around her neck.

“Don’t joke about that. It is the only key the McGiffords have for that cock cage. I am not sure if they were kidding, but I don’t want to find out,” Dad said to give the key to him so he could unlock me.

“I don’t mind unlocking him,” Lindsay said.

“Are you sure?” Dad seemed puzzled. Lindsay would touch my dick.

“Sure, I inspect him, don’t I?” Lindsay removed the key from her necklace and straddled me as if she was going to suck my cock. Then she bent over my dick and pinched it with the metal cage by twisting it a few times. My Dad couldn’t see what she was doing. “Sorry, this doesn’t want to come off,” she chuckled and finally removed the cage entirely.

I tried to surpress my squealing at the pinching. I didn’t want to give my sister the satisfaction of hearing my discomfort. It was such a relief to finally have that thing off for the night.

Dad told Froggy and me that he loved us, and he was proud of us. “I know you are both embracing submission for different reasons. I think you will arrive at the same destination when your time is up. I know for one of you, the time will go fast, and for the other, it’s going to seem like an eternity but hang in there. This was the first day, and you made it! I’ll see you in the morning,” he said. He removed our butt plugs from our mouths but told us not to talk. “I am sure you will be tempted to whisper, but it is a correction if you get caught,” he said. He went back outside to check on Charity.

Lindsay stepped on my balls with her heel and began to slowly crush my dick. I groaned in pain. “Is this a level one correction or a level two? I don’t know. You did well turd blossom. Don’t fuck up and touch yourself,” Lindsay draped her body over me and let her boobs brush my face. Then she loosened one of my wrist bindings. “You like a slut-bitch named Temptation. Let’s see how you handle that tonight,” she kissed me on the forehead and tickled my dick with her fingers before going upstairs.

Froggy waited until Lindsay left and said that Mistress Lindsay was being unfair.

“Aren’t you the one that wants her to be hard on us?” I whispered back.

“Yeah, but she left your hand loose to tempt you into touching yourself,” Froggy pointed out.

“Master took our butt plugs out and told us we couldn’t talk and then left. I think he’d knew we’d have to talk,” I said.

“She knew you’d want to milk yourself? You are saying Mistress Lindsay did that as a kindness?” Froggy said.

“Mistress Lindsay doesn’t do anything out of kindness,” I whispered. We chatted about our shared experiences during that day. Froggy genuinely thought this was the most exciting day of her entire life. She said she was shaking most of the day because she was afraid she was dreaming.

“I thought Master was going to explode and tell us we couldn’t do it. I really appreciate you agreeing, Matt. I think I know why you did,” she said. I asked her why she thought I agreed to be trained. “You knew I couldn’t do this without someone else in training. You love video games, but you can’t love them THAT much. You picked submission because you knew I’d chicken out if it was just me,” she said.

“Charity would be doing it with you,” I said.

“Charity will be at orientation all week, and she is way more advanced than me. I meant someone who was new like me,” Froggy said. She said that she thought Simon agreed to be the boss of her at school because he knew she didn’t want the temptation to get up to her old tricks.

“You really steal all the time?” I asked.

“All the time. I don’t know why or when I started. I think I am an evil genius at times. I have these compulsions like I am Griselda Blanco, the first female Mexican drug lord. I gather around the prettiest girls at school, and then I make them all compete for my attention and do my bidding. I have done way more nasty stuff than Simon told Dad. I wasn’t sure Dad was ready to hear it, or he would believe me,” she said.

“What happened to the sweet girl who wanted to be a frog for a while so she could become a princess again and live happily ever?” I joked.

“I am that girl. There is definitely a bright side to me. That is the one I show to the world. I realize I can be annoying with how cheerful I can be! I just have a dark side too!” she admitted. She said was normally an angel, but every now and again, a devil popped her head out, and she felt this compulsion to be bad. “If no one is stopping me from doing it, she shows up a lot more frequently. This discipline is going to prevent me from looking at her ugly face in the mirror,” Froggy shared with me. She wondered if I had devils talking to me too.

“I came in the sun-tan lotion and then used it to rub down Charity and Lindsay without telling them,” I said that I probably had my own naughty demons too.

“Hey, Simon, and I used that lotion too!” Lindsay tried to kick me, but her feet were bound tightly as we layed spread eagle next to each other.

I said that it was less about doing something mean or cruel and more that I was too embarrassed to say anything. I admitted that with Lindsay, I did get a laugh when she slathered herself up in it.

I asked Froggy to tell me what her compulsions were. She could be annoying and optimistic, but I wanted to know more about this dark side of Lucy that I never knew existed.

My dick grew increasingly hard as she told me about truth or dare games her and her friends played. They were seemingly innocent, like putting a bra or panties in a freezer or streaking. She didn’t streak in Sunny Manor, where it was perfectly safe and accepted. She and her friends apparently ran naked through the streets of suburban Atlanta. She told me how she got off on the thrill of leaping between driveways and behind bushes. I told her that I did understand that.

“Yeah, but then I’d get bored. I might hide one of my friend’s clothes and make her find them or face going home and possibly getting caught coming in the door completely naked. I’d get them lost in a really rough neighborhood and get them chased by a bunch of black ghetto thugs,” Froggy said.

“Wow, you are a real Ma Barker,” I chuckled.

“Griselda Blanco!” she corrected. “I found out that if you flash the guys at the liquor store, you can get booze or smokes. I would trade that to get people to do things for me. Mean things, I am so embarrassed. I probably shouldn’t even tell you,” she said.

“Why not? You have nothing else to lose now that you are collared with Wonder Woman’s lasso,” I laughed that she HAD to tell the truth.

“I started to hate the sight of myself. I especially liked to steal from you and Simon. You never noticed your socks or homework missing or stuff like that?”

I just assumed that I was bad at keeping organized.

Froggy confessed that at first, when I was in trouble, she was hoping Dad would march me down to the marketplace and lock me in the wooden pillory. She said she wanted to see me suffer, and she hated herself for that. “I couldn’t stop laughing about Misery when we went to the market. I played with myself constantly at the thought of this sad, old slut up on the stage, and nobody is even watching her spread her legs. It was funny,” she said.

“Wow, you are a sociopath, you know that?” I laughed. I was joking.

“I know. I think that is why I asked for this training. I pretend to be this cheerful, playful, tease, but that is only one side of me. I feel like it could really make me be like Charity and help keep me in line. Am I crazy for that?” she asked. I didn’t think my sister was really a sociopath.

I think she just discovered that being pretty let her get away with so many things that she some times got away with them. I think the fact that she wanted to be a better person and was willing to suffer to be one was proof enough that she was redeemable. That is what I told her but Froggy didn’t want to make excuses for her past behavior.

“Honestly, someone of what you are telling me is exactly what Temptation told me today as the reason she really chose to as to submit to her father!” I told her about Claire’s visit and that this was not really about a bet at all. I told her that Claire had established no end to her training. It was an open invitation to continue as long as it needed too.

Froggy chuckled and said she didn’t know how we had time to talk while we were fucking. It was strange hearing my sister be so vulgar and coarse with her language but refreshing as well. I tried to playfully kick her with my foot even though it was bound.

“I was talking to Waverly and Stacy at the pool the other day, and it was me who told them they should come to see you at night,” Froggy told me another secret. It was kind of a bombshell. I thought they snuck in because they are nosy, pushy girls. “I wasn’t sure if you’d get in trouble or they would get in trouble. I kind of just start automatically plotting out things like this,” Froggy admitted but said she couldn’t help it. It was an instinctive desire.

“I think that is how Mistress Lindsay is,” I said.

“Oh yeah, why do you think she doesn’t fuck with me? She and I had it out several years ago. She knows I will blow her entire world to smithereens if she did,” she assured me.

I was flabbergasted that my sweet little sister had this in her. I said, “Yet, you agreed to serve her?” I said.

“I want to change who I am. Lindsay is cruel and manipulative, but she follows an internal code and a logic that I can understand. I am jealous she is responsible for you. I bet she is very creative. Master Simon only does what Dad explicitly told him he could do,” she said.

“Simon is a Master now?” I said.

“If Lindsay is your Mistress then Master Simon is mine, Sir. He does deserve some pay-back on me for all the mean things I’ve done to him. Unfortunately, he is very forgiving and pragmatic. He doesn’t see a point in getting revenge for things in the past,” she said.

“Why do you want him to get revenge?” I asked.

“Duh, because I hate what I have become, and I can’t stop myself from being a total cunt. I am so good at it that I’ve got everybody snowed into thinking I am this super-sweet angel that eats strawberries and farts scented marshmallows,” Froggy floored me with that. She told me that if Simon gets his pay-back she can feel less guilty about what she did to him. Froggy told me that that once she feels she has repented for the past transgressions that she’d like to erase her shortcomings and permanently embrace the goody-two-shoes side of her personality that everybody sees. I knew Froggy wanted redemption even though no one really knew the extent of what she had done wrong.

“That’s really who I am and what I am meant to be. I just have this dark side,” Froggy said. She told me it would take longer than two weeks and asked if I’d continue with her if she asked me too.

“Is this one of your elaborate schemes to make me suffer unnecessarily?” I chuckled.

“Could be,” Froggy said cutely. “I know I’ve been bad, and I can’t help myself. I want to be better. Exposing myself as what I am and asking for help took a lot of courage. I don’t think I can change in two weeks is all I am saying,” Froggy admitted. I nodded, understanding. “Do you want to know my deepest fantasy?” she asked.

Obviously, I had to know, and I told her to please share.

“You know that ponygirl at the pool? the one trained by her brother Carlos?” Froggy asked me. How could I forget Dancer? Dance was bald, beautiful, and had these amazingly plump lips. Her nipples and clit were incredibly stretched out, and she existed as some kind of beast of burden.

“Stacy and Waverly told me she used to run this ring of bad girls. Dancer used to be completely different. She and some other girls rented themselves out as pro-dommes and pro-subbies and lived the high life,” she said.

“Wow, that’s your fantasy?” I was shocked.

“No, silly,” my sister told me that they would find sweet-innocent vanilla girls and then pump up their egos and turn them out for profit. They would dangle a carrot of popularity, drugs, money, or whatever and get them to do anything they wanted. Claire/Temptation had even been involved when she was much younger. I remembered Claire told me a similar story. “It all blew up in their faces. All the lies, schemes, and scams eventually got too much to juggle. The girls were facing jail time for some of the stuff they did, and they had burned bridges with their families. A few of them ended up in jail, and a few disappeared, but a couple like Dancer remained in the community. Dancer begged for her eternity collar and for a permanent place on the pony team, and she got it. My sister told me that she’d like to eventually be on the pony team.

“Carlos told me that his sister had money put away in a college fund for every year she was on the pony team,” I said.

“Yeah, they won’t be pretty and athletic enough to stay on the team. Her nipples are permanently elongated, her clit hangs down between her legs, she is covered in tattoos that remind her she is a cum whore and a sex beast. Even if she goes to college, she’ll have a forever reminder of what she did and what she needed to do to forgive herself,” she said.

“You really feel you are THAT bad?” I asked.

“No, but I think I could be worse. I want to be stopped before I can ruin other people’s lives. Dancer put her family through hell,” Froggy stopped talking just as the door opened, and Charity came padding in.

“Whispering?” Dad smirked as he turned on the light and saw us.

“Seems like you were whispering something dirty? Froggy’s nipples are hard, and Toad’s cock is rock hard,” Dad noticed.

“Yes, Sir, we were just talking about the training today,” I admitted.

“You aren’t supposed to get off on this treatment. Charity, milk Toad. Leave the cum on his tummy. His punishment is he can scrape it off and lick it tomorrow,” Dad said without sympathy. He told me to get used to it. “If you expect girls to swallow it, you can too!”

Charity straddled me much like my sister did and began to masturbate me. My dick had been released only for a few minutes and it was already hard. She looked me right in the eye and smiled at me sweetly. It was so strange to think of her as my mom.

“Froggy? What is your excuse?” Dad turned his attention to my sister.

“You can check my cunt, Sir. I am wet. I was talking about the pony girls and how much I admire them,” she offered.

“That won’t be necessary. I can tell you are flustered. Your punishment is to remain flustered,” Dad said.

Charity made me cum on my own belly and let my dick flop. Dad told her to get the icy-hot lotion. He had her rub it on our nipples, and it really was insanely titillating. He also instructed her to rub it on my balls, and my sister’s clit. Charity had to flick Froggy’s pussy to pull the clit out wide enough that she could apply the lotion.

“This gives me an idea. Get the small ben-wa balls,” Dad said to Charity. He explained to Froggy that these will be her close personal friends for a while. “They will give you something to think about and strengthen your control of your pussy muscles,” Dad said.

He explained that while this training was not going to be sexual, he couldn’t ignore our biological needs and functions. “Toad has to be milked and caged to keep him from doing naughty things with his dick. You are going to be in a chastity belt to keep you or anyone else from touching you on the cunt unless I order it. I can’t completely ignore that there is a component to BDSM that has to do with sexuality in training you. I’d like to,” Dad said as he looked down at our naked, quivering bodies. The Icy-Hot was driving us both mad with the need to rub ourselves.

“You will learn humility, patience, obedience, and endurance of pain and hard work. Those are the core values I am going to teach you. I’ll control you by limiting your privacy, your pleasures, what food you eat, what clothes you do get to wear, and make you really appreciate the choices you had before your surrendered authority to me. One of the tools I have at my disposal is using your own sexual desires against you,” Dad said as Charity brought him the ben-wa balls.

They were no bigger than an ornate pair of six-sided dice. Dad told Charity to insert them into Froggy. She put them way up inside Froggy’s pussy because I heard her cry out in anguish and pleasure.

“Those are going to roll around inside you all night. They should be comfortable hitting your g-spot and then tumbling around. You’ll learn how to roll them, suck them back up inside you, and never drop them. In the morning, we’ll lock them in you with the Chastity belt to hold them in. It may not happen in two weeks, but I am going to train you to walk with those inside you and not drop them even when you don’t have the chastity belt.

My sister said nothing. She seemed to be on the edge of an orgasm already and unable to control herself. It was hard to tell if it was the Icy-Hot, the Ben-Wa balls, or a combination.

Dad tightened my rope bindings when he noticed they were loose. “I must be getting sloppy. Training three people is harder than I thought,” he chuckled as he fixed my rope.

He told us we shouldn’t talk and that the next time, he’d give us a level two correction if he caught us.

My sister didn’t seem to want to talk anymore anyway. She writhed and wriggled in quiet spasms as she adjusted to the ben-wa balls rolling inside her cervix.

Charity was locked in the cage. Dad stuck a dildo in her mouth and one in her pussy so that she couldn’t wiggle inside the cage. The dildos stuck out of the front and back of the cage about six inches. She didn’t talk at all, even when I tried to get her to talk to us. My little sister was in some kind of orgasmic place caught between heaven and hell with the icy hot and ben-wa balls. I am sure the fact she finally had the chastity belt off felt fantastic too! There was something incredibly erotic about being turned on and being powerless to touch yourself. I just didn’t know why.

In the morning, we were woken up WAY too early. Lindsay poured water on our faces “Wakey-Wakey, shake and bakey!” she teased sweetly. She was such a bitch. My initial reaction was to smack her but I quickly realized as I awoke that still had 13 days of submission and I’d have a lot more if I attacked Lindsay.

We were given a very short inspection, reinserted our butt plugs, and without any food or affirmations were brought outside with our hands cuffed behind our back.

Mike had Kyle, Temptation, and Misery tied behind the cart, and he was waiting to give us a lift. Naturally, this time, I’d be tied in the back with Froggy and Charity as well. I felt like a team of racehorses in reverse.

Misery’s ass was packed with a foot long double sided dildo, but the others had normal size butt plugs. Temptation and Kyle had red rubber balls in their mouth, and spit was already dripping down their chins.

Misery had a spider gag that held her mouth wide open so that we could see her tongue and tonsils as she stood there. It had to be extremely humiliating, but Misery’s body language suggested she was embracing her new role instead of being a reluctant bitch about it.

Dad laughed about the fact that the cart seemed a lot more empty now as Lindsay and Simon joined them in the front.

We had to run behind the cart all the way to the orientation center. It was a lot harder than I realized. I was winded by the time we left our street, but I kept up. Temptation periodically ran into me with her tits or brushed me with her hands. It was playful and flirtatious. I was elated that she didn’t think I was a weakling for being a submissive. I felt there was a double standard for guys. She seemed just as interested in me if not more interested in me while we ran in silence.

Once we were there, we saw a dozen other carts. Submissives and slaves were tied behind the carts, and Masters and Mistresses were waiting. Charity and Temptation were part of an all-female orientation, and there were a dozen other applicants on their hands and knees lined up in front of the carts when we arrived. Dad brought Charity, and Mike brought Temptation to join them.

A female trainer came outside like a shepherd and led the women inside on all fours. Dad told Simon to bring a bottle of water and let us all have a drink. Simon gave each of us an equal turn taking a pull from the water before he sat back on his bench.

“Thank you, Master Simon,” I said to him. He didn’t even acknowledge me when I did.

I just wanted to test out how it sounded to say that. I accepted he was going to be the boss of me just like Lindsay, and I’d have to get used to that for the next two weeks. Talking to Froggy the night before about her fears, fantasies, and reasons for submission made me question so much about myself.

Simon might be a financial genius, and my two sisters were both evil geniuses. I wondered why I wasn’t a genius too? Maybe I was, and I just didn’t realize what I was good at yet. It certainly wasn’t lying or manipulating.

That afternoon Dad continued to direct our training. He took Froggy down to the local stalls and made her give back a very extensive inventory of things she had stolen in the short time she had been here. He made her apologize, and he spanked her in front of the store owners.

I didn’t get to watch, but I felt Froggy probably felt she was getting the training she deserved and needed.

Instead, my sister was becoming more and more ruthless with me. She unlocked my cage and made me lay on my back and bring my legs over my head, so my dick hung in front of my mouth. She made me suck the tip of it when it got hard and then jerk myself off into my own mouth. She made me drink a spoonful of something I could only assume was her piss. She stuck two ice cubes up my ass and made me dance around to “She Bangs” by Ricky Martin while she laughed and filmed it. She whipped and flogged me with the horse crop directly on my cock before she locked it back. I knew it was a level three punishment but I didn’t complain. She had let me get off at least and that was a strange kindness of a sort. I used to masturbate several times a day and being reduced to only one was making me incredibly horny.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.