Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Meeting Bambi (and her mom) for the First Time!

BDSM Sex Story: Meeting Bambi (and her mom) for the First Time! - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

“Wow, you walk pretty straight for someone who had a plug shoved up your butt,” Lindsay made a snide observation that Charity was walking normally after we left the Director’s office.

“You walk fine, and you always have a stick up your ass,” Simon said. My little sister gave him a high five.

“Thank you, Ma’am, for the compliment,” Charity replied to Lindsay sweetly.

“I wasn’t trying to compliment you,” Lindsay said while squinting with a snooty expression on her face.

“You have some lively kids,” Eddie observed to my Father and said they reminded him of his own with their back and forth bickering.

“I would have thought yours were well-disciplined?” My Father said.

“Discipline doesn’t mean you can’t bicker or joke with people you love. If you don’t care about someone, you don’t talk to them at all. Joking is just how some families show affection,” Eddie said.

Lindsay didn’t like that observation, but she didn’t argue with him either.

As we walked through the community center, there were some naked, semi-naked, and fully clothed people walking around. I noticed there was a large circular area with sectional couches. There was enough room to seat at least twenty people comfortably. The den area had been there earlier, but no one was there when we came in. It was set up as a TV lounge, but it was a gamer’s paradise. I wanted desperately to check it out almost as much as I wanted to look at all the boobies and butts that were on display in this place!

The television set was one of the largest I had ever seen, and I saw the familiar Xbox logo. There were about six boys my age playing games and talking.

“You like video games about as much as you like girls,” Master Eddie teased me.

I turned to say something to him, and that is when I bumped into HER.

She had the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen in my life. She looked like Sadie Stanley, the red-headed girl who played Kim Possible in the TV movie. She was also in Coop, and Cami ask the world. I know I am too old to be watching shows like that on Disney channel, but I think if you google Sadie, you’d know exactly what Bambi looked like.

I slapped her tits as I spun and bumped right into her and knocked her onto the floor. The girl was completely naked and had on a dog collar.

“Oh, I am so sorry, I am SO clumsy! I totally didn’t see you there!” I began to stammer and get nervous. I couldn’t look right at her. She was way too hot. I wanted to look down and see if she was shaved, but I didn’t dare. I felt like it was one of those times they tell you don’t’ stare at the sun, or you’ll go blind. The difference was that I felt if I stared at her wondrous pussy, an intense heavenly beam of Sunfire would emerge, and I would melt.”

The pretty girl laughed at my nervousness and asked if she had just become pregnant in a joking way. “You slammed into me so hard with that poker,” she laughed as she reached out her hand for me to help her up. I stood there for a moment looking like an idiot. I was afraid to touch her.

My brother Simon helped her to her feet, and she thanked him.

“Thank you, Sir,” she said. She introduced herself as Bambi and told me I could close my mouth or tell her my name. My mouth was hanging open.

I don’t normally get this nervous talking to girls my own age. I don’t normally have the chance to talk to girls. The ones in High School back in Atlanta are too busy talking to Senior boys or looking at their cell phones to even notice me. The fact that she was naked and looked so perfect had me completely stumped.

Simon introduced us and said we were new here.

Bambi performed a curtsy and pretended to lift an invisible skirt as she bent the knee while saying it was a pleasure to make our acquaintance. “Welcome to Sunny Manor, I hope your stay will be pleasurable, Sir!”

“Bambi? Is that your slave name?” I stuttered out the question. I was so self-conscious about sounding like an idiot that I tripped over my own feet with my words.

“I am not a slave, Sir and yes Bambi is the name they gave me when the Doctor Spanked my butt the first time!”

“What did you do wrong that the Doctor spanked your butt?” I asked. Everyone else laughed because they realized Bambi was talking about the time when you are born, and a Doctor spanks you on the butt.

There was another girl with her about our age standing next to her. She was pretty as well but not as stunning as Bambi. Her friend wasn’t completely naked. She had a a black thong and pasties with a matching collar that read “Ecstasy”. Her friend had long blonde hair and chipmunk cheeks. She looked kind of like Jennette McCurdy, the actress that plays Sam on iCarly (another Disney show). Ecastasy did have very big boobs that hung off her chest and swung down as she walked ... In any normal setting, she would have been smoking hot and the center of attention but just having that sparse little bit of clothes made her seem like the second Banana to Bambi.

“Well, it was nice meeting you, maybe we will see you around,” Bambi said and turned to her friend, “C’mon Stacy, we don’t want to keep the boys waiting.”

“The name is Ecstasy today,” her friend reminded her. It was a play on the fact that Stacy sounded like “Ecstasy”.

One of the boys holding the Xbox controller whistled for Bambi like he was calling a dog. He held up a finger and then pointed to the ground.

Bambi bounced over to where he was sitting and then obediently got on the floor on all fours like a table so that he could set his drink down on her bank. It seemed like such an extravagant waste to have such a pretty girl and only use her as a table.

Ecstasy did the same for another boy who was nearby, and he put his feet on her back like she was an ottoman foot-stool.

Lucy looked starstruck when the girls bounced away.

“You let girls do this too?” My Father said in shock.

“Do you LET girls and boys date in the vanilla world? Or do they just imitate the relationships they see? Are you going to stop two high school kids from going steady in the Vanilla world and wearing each other’s pin?” Eddie answered the question with a question.

“Wear somebodies pin? Maybe if this was Happy Days,” Lindsay chuckled at the antiquated idea that anyone wears somebody’s pin as a sign they are going steady. I didn’t think Lindsay even knew what the TV show Happy Days was!

“We lead healthy relationships here at Sunny Manor. They aren’t usually vanilla relationships, but we aren’t going to stop or judge anyone who wants one. You, on the other hand, are ready to stop others from deciding for themselves?” Eddie asked.

“I mean just until they are old enough,” My Dad didn’t like being called a hypocrite.

“That is for every parent to decide. Everyone matures a little differently. Kids that grow up with two gay parents may be influenced by what they see but as long as they love each other does it matter if they have two moms or two dads?” Eddie asked us. It was a rhetorical question.

Eddie explained that everyone picks up on their parent’s behavior. “I’ve known enough girl’s with daddy issues to know that!” the Director chuckled. Lindsay put her finger in her mouth like she was going to gag herself and throw up when she heard that some girls were into guys like their own father.

“Yeah, they are often orally fixated as well,” Eddie smirked.

My sister immediately removed her finger and began to seethe when Eddie said that. He continued explaining that if kids see their parents arguing it is more likely they will do the same. “I grew up in the Bronx. I can’t NOT speak with my hands because that is how I was raised,” Eddie said while demonstrating for us. “We all want our kids to grow up to be valuable members of society. We still do vanilla activities with them. They still have homework, they go to school, they are just raised not to have as many hang ups about the body and alternative relationships.”

My Dad could hardly argue with that. He had made a similar case himself although now that he was seeing it in practice he seemed apprehensive.

“Let’s face the facts. Whatever way we live our life is going to influence the outcome of raising our kids. Mormons don’t do birthdays or Christmas, and that means their kids don’t either,” he said.

“No birthdays or Christmas? Yucky-poo-poo!” Lucy stuck out her tongue at that idea.

“In a dominant-submissive household, the worst thing we can tell our kids is that it is fine for us but not for them. That there is something dirty or wrong about what we are doing,” he said.

My Dad couldn’t argue with that logic.

“My Dad smoked six packs a day and drank a case of beer on a weekend after he got out of the Navy,” Eddie explained. “He told me not to smoke while he was puffing away,” Eddie coughed. “The first thing I did as soon as I could get my hands on a pack was light up! If anything, being told I couldn’t do something gave me a chance to rebel. The difference here is that cigarettes can kill you,” he laughed.

My Father nodded in agreement. I was only barely paying attention. I was watching how the boys playing Xbox paid no attention to the two prettiest butts in the world in front of them on the floor patiently waiting as their tables. I was so jealous! I wanted to go over there and SAVE Bambi from that ignorant kid. “Hey, I’ll listen to you! I’ll hang out with you! I’ll treat you as an equal! Go out with me instead!” I wanted to shout. Naturally, I am painfully shy and didn’t come riding up like a White Knight to rescue her from a boring Saturday afternoon and a boy who couldn’t appreciate her the way I could.

“Ever meet a Catholic School girl who was brought up to think sex was dirty and told never to have sex until marriage? She’ll fuck you right in half the first time you so much as sniff in her direction,” I heard Eddie explain.

“Yes, but you don’t’ want to encourage them to go out and fuck everyone either?” My Dad was very protective of Lindsay and Lucy and clearly talking about them.

“Is that what you think I tell my Granddaughter? To go out and fuck everybody on the block?” Eddie looked insulted by the implication. Wait, his Granddaughter? I was suddenly aware of the family resemblance and realized that Bambi was the spitting image of a young Angelica, and it made perfect sense. Angelica seemed a little young to have a kid that age, but I assumed maybe they start early here?

“I gave Bambi the same advice you would give your daughters,” he explained. “There are boys out there who just want to play, and there are good guys out there. I don’t like Damon, I think he doesn’t show enough respect for his betters, but she likes him,” he said.

Damon? So that was the name of the guy paying no attention to her on the Xbox? I wanted to BE Damon so badly.

“Have you ever not approved of a boy your daughter was dating?” he asked. My Dad didn’t hesitate to say that if he got to meet them at all, usually she picked bad boys.

“Exactly, and sometimes by trying to tell them who to like and who not to like you end up pushing them to sneak behind your back. I’d rather Bambi feel like she could come talk to me about a problem she is having. If I told her she couldn’t see Damon, then she would just sneak behind my back. I’d give her something to rebel against. There is really little difference between dating here and the vanilla world?”

“Yeah, but are they naked?” my Dad said.

Lindsay looked at my father like he was the biggest hypocrite on the planet. He had just told us that the body was beautiful and that nudity was just skin. Now, he was clearly demonstrating a double standard.

“Yeah? and?” Eddie shrugged. “We have not had a case of teen pregnancy since I’ve been a director. There has never been a case of rape either. Can you say that where you come from?” Eddie said.

“Yes, but that isn’t because they are naked on the floor like that,” Dad said.

“That is right! That has nothing to do with it. My granddaughter isn’t curious what your son has between his legs. She’s seen it before. She knows what it is. She knows how to get one if she wanted one. What she has been taught is responsibility and respect. She and everybody else that grows up here has that drilled into their head. No one plays with someone without their consent. Is that any different in the vanilla world? The only difference is we don’t kink-shame. Vanilla kids get naked too. They just sneak and do it in the backs of cars and closets,” he said.

My Dad stared right at Lindsay to imply she was the type who would sneak around. My big sister looked red-faced but didn’t acknowledge his stare was directed at her.

“I never do it in closets!” my big sister insisted.

Lucy asked “Do what?” and no one answered her.

“Look, If Bambi wanted a traditional vanilla relationship that would be fine too. There would be limits to any relationship. I wouldn’t let her shack up with him. She could date him, and I trust her to make that choice just like I assume you trust Lindsay?” he said.

My Dad found it difficult to argue the point, and he apologized.

“Why are you apologizing? These are things that aren’t even in the handbook. Most of our rules are common sense and can apply in the vanilla world without too much alteration. You can’t teach them on paper. You have to live here to understand them. If you came in here knowing all of this already I’d be shocked. There aren’t many parents who grew up in the vanilla world that would see their daughter or grand-daughter being a foot-stool and realize she is happy. She is where she wanted to be this afternoon,” he shrugged.

“Well, we want to see that they are happy, but we don’t want to see them making out?” Dad explained.

“As I told you before, you really need to read the handbook. There are certain public display’s of affection that are permitted, and there are some that you can’t do in public. My daughter can sit her fat-ass on a Sybian all day long, but the moment she starts fucking a member that would be three days in the stocks,” he chuckled as he led us over to where Angelica was sitting.

She was writhing up and down on the dildo as it gently massaged her pussy.

“There was a call from Master McGifford. His air-conditioner isn’t working properly, Sir,” she told her father as he approached.

“Maybe if Mike didn’t run his air at 69 degrees all the time it wouldn’t break down,” he chuckled. “Send over your brother to fix it,” he said.

“You fix our A/C units here?” my Dad asked.

“It is all part of your Home Owner Association dues,” Master Davidson explained that it was an all-inclusive warranty of all appliances. “We have in-house maintenance 24 hours a day for emergencies and Monday through Friday you can get regular maintenance. As this is an air conditioning unit, we will take care of it right away. It is Florida, after all,” he chuckled.

My Dad was very pleased with the idea of an all-inclusive maintenance agreement. I could see the wheels turning in his head. There were a lot of things that made him uncomfortable, but he really liked this community.

“Do you feel like a little exercise and maybe a meal?” Eddie asked Angelica.

“Do I have a choice, Master?” Angelica smirked.

“Yes, I could have your sister come with us on the tour and let you take her place when she gets back,” Eddie explained. I wasn’t sure what he meant, but Angelica clearly preferred the tour to whatever her sister was doing.

“Where is your lovely sister, anyway?” Eddie asked.

“She should be here in a few minutes, Sir” Angelica answered her Father.

“Fine, slide off the Sybian, clean it for your sister and then take off your top and wait at attention,” he said.

Angelica slid down and then up on the vibrating Sybian for a final self-fuck. I had two gigs of porn and none of it had ever prepared me to see a real pussy glide up and down on a vibrating dick. She did it like it was no big deal that I watched her hump the machine under her desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.