Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM) - Cover

Homeowner's Association: A Big Deal at Sunny Manor (BDSM)

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

The Community Center Tour

BDSM Sex Story: The Community Center Tour - Eric and Mary are a typical BDSM couple that have moved to a clothing-optional, kink-friendly community in Florida with their family. Heavily inspired by "Homeowner's Association" by Mister Archie. This story contains elements of BDSM/Humiliation and kink.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   School   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Eddie escorted us around the inside of the Community Center first. There were technically three restaurants attached to the main building.

The first was called DeSade’s pantry. It was a simple walk-up service counter that sold ready-made meals, groceries, and the like. The only difference was a few women were shopping in the nude, and the cashier was bottomless.

Simon asked how do the women pay for the items in the shop if they are naked.

“The women bend over and spread their butt cheeks for the cashier. Then she scans the little RFID chip in their butt plugs,” Eddie joked. Simon nodded like that made perfect sense.

“I am kidding obviously,” Eddie explained. “We are on the honor system here. If you need something from the pantry or any of the restaurants at the community center you can just charge it to your name and address and it will be billed,” he smiled.

“I can charge ANYTHING?” my little brother’s eyes grew wide like he was hatching another of his get rich quick schemes. It most likely involved charging a bunch of merchandise to our house and then selling it somewhere else.

“The cashier has a database with everyone’s information to confirm their identity. You can place spending limits and even restrict certain items like candy on an individual basis for any of your kids,” Eddie told my father. My dad liked that a lot but the rest of us didn’t.

“Great, I bet there are penis-shaped popsicles in the freezer aisle?” Lindsay sneered.

“No, but now that you mention it that would be a great idea. I’ll put it in the suggestion box with your name on it?” Eddie was clearly making a joke, but my sister didn’t like it. Eddie explained, “We eat mostly vanilla food.”

“That is terrible, what about chocolate?” my little sister asked.

“Oh, I love chocolate too!” Eddie teased her. He whispered to my father, “You only get the jokes you are supposed to get. If the double entendre goes over their head I don’t explain it,” he said.

My sister clearly didn’t like the fact that so much cheesecake was on display. Fat, skinny, older, it really didn’t matter to me. I loved looking at every shape of ass, vagina, and boob.

My sister, on the other hand only wanted to see hot guys if she saw guys at all and there weren’t any of those in the store. My big sister is never happy if other people are enjoying themselves and she isn’t.

The second restaurant is a fine dining establishment called Chez Pichard. They opened for dinner at 5 pm. Eddie said we missed breakfast service but to come back and try “Maw-Maw’s Flapjacks.” I could not help myself from imagining those pancake-shaped titties on that older blonde woman we had passed on the way to the community center when he said how delicious they were.

The restaurant menu featured Parisian cuisine and some standard American fare as well. I noticed “Gruel” was an option as well. Lucy asked if they had macaroni and cheese.

“Only the finest! made with five kinds of cheese!” Eddie assured her.

“I like Kraft Macaroni!” Lucy answered him with an impish expression on her face.

“That is the great thing about Sunny Manor, Lucy. You can have what you are used too, or you can try new things,” he said.

My father looked at the director, and a trace of anger flashed in his eyes. Lucy was the baby of the family, and my father was very protective of her.

Eddie realized it was a sensitive topic and continued the tour by explaining that the restaurant was named for a famed french artist Georges Pichard. “You can find original signed prints on the walls. We have his art printed all over the restaurant.”

The restaurant was elegant in an old fashioned way like if my Aunt Edna had decorated it.

The art was quite decadent. Drawings mostly of women with big butts, shabby, dark hair, freckled faces and black circles around their eyes in various contorted bondage positions.

“Is everything here about sex?” Lindsay murmured in disgust.

“No, but it does make the world go around! None of us would be here without it happening,” Eddie smiled and led us to the third and final restaurant.

He called the bar “Cheeks,” and they had a sign that could easily have been a woman’s mouth OR her ass hanging in front of it. Cheeks was in a screened-in patio and had a bar, some tables, a pool table, and darts. People were casually dining in the nude. Some were sitting on towels in their chairs, and a couple of women were kneeling at the tables.

“This is more of a grown-up hang out. Kids aren’t allowed at the bar, but they can sit at the tables. They grill the best burgers!” Eddie announced with pride.

“Wait? Kids can walk around naked in collars because they model what their parents do, but we can’t sit at a bar if we see our parents do it?” Lindsay challenged Eddie the way she did my father when she caught him in some inconsistency in his rules.

“Yeah, funny thing, eh? we won’t stop you from dating someone your own age, but we will stop you from drinking alcohol with grown-ups,” Eddie explained it to her like she was a silly little girl who didn’t understand how the world works.

Simon and I couldn’t hide our laughter.

He said that Bambi could date Mister Damon, but she definitely couldn’t date his father. Bambi made a silly duck face as she would never consider dating an older man anyway.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want to date an old dude either,” Lindsay admitted but explained “Why can I GO to a bar and not SIT at the bar?” she asked with an annoyed expression.

“Well that is a fair question, and while it seems like obvious common sense to me, I guess it has to be said. There are places grown-ups like to meet without kids around. There are plenty of places for you rugrats around Sunny Manor without bringing your Pokemon Go to the bar. You can play a game of pool while Mom and Dad enjoy a drink at the bar though,” Eddie explained in a more serious manner.

“She isn’t my mom!” Lindsay wanted to make that perfectly clear.

“No, she is your father’s slave,” Eddie apologized and said he didn’t mean any offense.

Charity did look a little hurt when Lindsay blurted that out, but my sister didn’t apologize to her.

“I don’t suppose any of you care about twin championship level clay tennis courts?” Eddie asked. None of us played Tennis and Eddie shrugged. “I could probably skip this next stop as well then. I doubt any of you care about our dinky little pool?”

Lucy nearly had a fit with excitement when she saw it.

“That would be a yes?” Eddie smirked at his understatement.

We continued our tour to the pool. It was just outside the screened patio of Cheeks, and wow, it was something!

There were about sixty completely naked people of all shapes, sizes, and ages out there. They were running around and having fun. An old Jimmy Buffet song was playing in the background “I like mine with lettuce and tomato!”

Sunny Manor didn’t just a pool. They had three lagoon style pools with simulated beaches that were connected by lazy rivers! There were islands in the center connected by bridges along with cabanas that had HD big screen TVS. The entire place screamed fun and relaxation!

There was even white sugar sand under the beach chairs so you can “always put your ass in the sand and crack a cold one,” according to Eddie.

Everyone was all smiles as they ran around in a carefree environment splashing and having fun or just lounging in the sun. The pool was shaped like a beach with a lazy river around it. People floated along leisurely around a single island in the center. There were two water slides and a covered hot tub.

“OMG! CAN WE SWIM! CAN WE SWIM! CAN WE SWIM! CAN WE SWIM!” Lucy began to chant.

“We didn’t bring your bathing suit. You can after we unpack,” My dad said.

“No bathing suits allowed,” Eddie pointed to the pool rule’s signs that were around the pool. They were carved into wood and looked very official.

This is a nude swimming area. No clothes allowed to be worn in or around the swimming area.

All slaves must wear butt-plugs while swimming. No exceptions.

No one under 18 in the hot tub

No ejaculation or water sports of any kind - there is no P in our Ool lets keep it that way.

Always sit on towels when sitting on our pool furniture.

No diving, cannonballs or extreme horseplay/pony play

No glass containers and absolutely no drinking in the pool

Clean up your own mess

Non-human pets not permitted in the pool

Swim at your own risk - no lifeguard on duty

“Wow, for such free thinkers you sure do have a lot of rules!” Lindsay complained.

“Was the 198-page handbook not a clue that we have rules here? In order for us to be safe, we have to have rules. The first time we had a legal challenge to our status as a private club we learned the hard way that you can’t just run everything on the honor system,” Eddie said.

I wasn’t sure what he meant by a legal challenge but I didn’t ask.

“That being said, we do look out for the wee ones at the pool. Everybody knows everybody in Sunny Manor, and we all know whose kids belong to who. If Lucy comes here by herself, then woe befall any stranger that tries to talk to her! There would be six or seven dominants ready to challenge and question that person. We look out for our own,” Eddie assured my father.

“I don’t think Lucy would be coming here,” My dad said abruptly without a second thought.

“What? Why? This pool is AMAZING, DADDY!” Lucy was the only one of us who still called my father “Daddy” and actually meant it non-sarcastically.

“Yeah, Daddy?” My big sister added sarcastically “Did you not think this through very well when you said clothing optional? it was an option for old men and their fat wives but not an option for us?”

My Dad was about to reply to that question when my sister’s jaw dropped open.

You know those old Bud Light Commercials from the 1980s where Van Halen music is playing, everyone is having fun in the pool and then suddenly a bunch of hot looking people pop out of the water after they crack open a Bud Light?

Well, that happened only it was two handsome guys about my sisters age.

They looked like a young Ryan Gosling and Zac Efron.

“Ow-Chicky-Wa-Wa,” I’d never heard my sister say that before. Lindsay must have been really impressed. I thought it was funny she was as mesmerized as I was watching Bambi and Ecstacy in the Community Center. She was clearly impressed with the two hunks as she watched them strut across the pool together.

They had charming smiles, washboard abs, great looking hair, and handsome faces. They were everything I wasn’t.

They were also quite gay. They gave each other a sweet kiss and dove back into the water.

“This place sucks,” Lindsay said out loud. I could barely contain my grin.

“So this is Venus’s Gym,” Eddie moved the tour along to a sliding glass door off to the side with exercise equipment. He described free-weights, nautilus machines, and treadmills for us.

There weren’t many people in the gym using it. A few had on clothes but

Naturally, my eye went to a woman who was walking on the treadmill. She was naked and had a huge ass that was bouncing up and down, and her titties shook as she walked. She was high stepping like Fawn had been and bringing her knees up high. Her wrists were cuffed to the treadmill. It looked like they had modified the rails so that you could use the wrists straps if you wanted.

Eddie explained they were on a timer when he saw me watching. “After she completes her set they will automatically release her,” he told me before introducing the in-house trainer.

The giantess of a woman wore a towel around her neck and had nothing else on. Venus didn’t wear any sort of collar. She just liked working out in the nude. She said, working out naked let her see the improvements and improved her workouts. “It will get you kicked out of Planet Fitness, though” she joked. The sexy but intense woman looked like what a comic book artist must think all women Superpheroes look like- a cross between Wonder Woman and She-Hulk. Venus was rippling with muscles from her head to her toe. Her tits had become part of her massive chest muscles. She had hulking shoulders and the tiniest pussy I had ever seen.

“I am looking forward to putting a little meat on your bones,” Venus’s voice was clearly that of a woman. I was intimidated when she said that to me.

After we left my sister asked if I saw the adam’s apple. I didn’t notice one or understand why she asked me if I saw an Adam’s apple. The naked woman had been a beast. I was too busy looking at the rest of her body. I imagined she could crack a walnut with just the power of her tight butt cheeks.

The next stop was a hairstylist that was also connected to the pool. The sign on the door said the name of the place was KinkyQurly Salon and Spa. I didn’t care about a barbershop but the Director wanted to show it to us anyway.

“You can get your hair done, nails painted, a complete spa day,” he explained as he brought us inside. There were the traditional chairs of a normal barbershop, but the staff was naked or wearing white loincloths.

There was a very exotic beauty that looked like Melania Trump with teased out hair and dark blue mascara noticed me. She was topless with nice jugs and wore only a soft white loin cloth between her legs. She smiled at me like I was fresh meat and told me in a Russian accent that the first trim is half off.

“How much are haircuts?” I asked.

“Full body or just the top of your head?” the woman spoke like she was impatient and all business.

I was too afraid to ask what she meant by full body? my pubes, legs, arms? The thought of this sexy older vixen carefully trimming my entire body did excite me.

“Keep in mind, my brother isn’t old enough to grow hair DOWN there so probably just his head,” Lindsay answered for me.

“Sixteen bucks but for a cutie like you, I might do a full-body shave for the same price,” she said and winked.

My Dad can say a lot with a single look and no words. The expression on his face right now told me “Son, shut up before you end up buying sex from this crazy Russian lady with the big hair!”

“Thank you, maybe later,” I muttered.

The Russian lady scoffed and then shrugged like I had just wasted her time even though she had no other customers. She turned her back on me and began to talk in Russian to another woman working in the salon. They could have quite easily been sisters because they looked so much alike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.