14 March 2009 - Cover

14 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a night of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Humiliation   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“You’re going to drive right into a lamppost if you don’t keep your eyes on the road,” Karen commented to John as he continually eyed her deep cleavage.

“I can’t help it. You’re so fucking beautiful, and that dress would give any straight man a hard-on.”

“That’s what it’s designed for—to make men hard. Since you have the dinner planned, I have the night’s entertainment all prepared. I don’t plan on being a good girl, only as good a slut as I can be.”

“What will we be doing?”

“Lots and lots of fucking. Just in case you don’t have any Viagra with you, I have a few pills.”

“I hardly ever use it.”

“You will for me so I can show off that big, fucking cock of yours to the women.”


They arrived at the restaurant where John had early dinner reservations. He stood at her side, his arm around her waist, enjoying her deep cleavage, while they waited for their table.

She smiled at him, kissing his cheek, and enjoyed his eyes on her. They were escorted to their table, where she sat on the padded bench and he on the chair across from her.

“Hasn’t Lisa taught you anything about where to sit on a sexy date? How are we supposed to touch each other with you sitting across from me?” John took the hint and sat on her left. “That’s much better. Now I can feel cocky if I like,” she joked, groping his crotch.

Their waiter arrived, and she immediately looked at the bulge in his pants. She was never one to pull down the hem of her skirt or dress when she sat, as good girls do. She was far from being good, and as he handed them menus and took their drink order, her right leg moved to offer him a view of her bare pussy.

They found topics to talk about while waiting for their drinks and to order their food. She boldly unzipped the fly on his pants and released his cock.

“Are you feeling a little nervous?” She asked as her hand caressed his cock.

“Yes, I find it more exciting when you take my cock out in public than Lisa.”

“You seem to like more things that I do than she does.”

“You’re more carefree than she is.”

“You mean I’m more of a slut compared to her?”

“Yes.”

“John, I’m sure I’ve told you that I love our fucking and your friendship, but it’ll never be more than that. I love my Dan and will never leave him, though you seem to think Lisa would leave you for him.”

“I think she would. I like Dan, though he seems to offer something to Lisa that I can’t.”

“More children?” She tested.

“Yes. She wants another one, and I’m happy the way things are.”

“I don’t know if I should say this, but Lisa has made it known she wants to have another baby, and she’s more than likely to let Dan get her pregnant. What are your thoughts on that?”

“I can’t blame her if she does let him get her pregnant. I know she loves Dan, probably more than me. I wouldn’t stop her from having one more with him.”

“Enough of this dreary talk; we’re out to have some sexy fun.” She said, and to prove her point, she scooted her little ass sideways, leaned over, and began sucking on his cock.

John’s head was like the radar on a ship, looking around in all directions. This is what he loved about Karen—her spontaneous sexuality. Lisa would never do this to him in public.

Karen could see feet approaching their table, and she opened her pose even more. The teenaged boy just stood there, gazing at the bare pussy and the woman’s head bobbing up and down.

“Honey, the waiter is here.”

Karen sat up, her face reddened from leaning over. Her hand replaced her mouth around John’s cock as she eyed the boy looking between her legs.

“Like what you see?” She teased, pulling part of her dress to reveal a tit. “Do you prefer pussy and tits or cocks?” She suggestively questioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.