20 March 2009 - Cover

20 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a long weekend during the spring break.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

Hanna and Jennifer changed from their jeans into their very short pleated skirts. They were already wearing their hoodies unzipped low and were prepared to have some sexy fun with Dan in public.

He drove them in his Mustang and parked at the Quinte Mall. Hanna and Jenny held his hands so that Dan had no control over how much of his balls and cock showed. If they were passing young children one or the other would move in front of Dan to hide his cock and balls.

They’d stop at different window displays and he’d look at his reflection in the glass. The hem of his hoodie sometimes cast a shadow over his balls and it felt more erotic to the girls that they were in view than him. Walking passed Lacey’s Lace and Things, Dan noticed that Lacey was inside. He hurried them by the entrance so she didn’t notice him.


Jenny stopped them in front of Venus Lingerie. The female mannequins wore several different bras and panty sets. The floor displayed other bra and panty sets that seemed see-thru.

“We want to model some sexy lingerie for you Daddy to make your cock grow and peek out,” she smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

“Maybe we’ll find a way to make you cum, Daddy,” Hanna added, kissing the other cheek.


They entered the soft, romantic looking atmosphere of the interior and began looking around. The girls would tease Dan by accidentally on purpose rubbing against his cock and lifting the hem to reveal the head. Jenny noticed a customer at the counter paying for their purchase then leaving.

Hanna stood in front of Dan her hand behind was stroking his cock. The young, pretty, teen looking, salesgirl, named Lorrie, came to them. She noticed the two teen girls wearing short skirts and hoodies unzipped low enough to show plenty of cleavage and a man, she assumed was their dad behind the taller one.

“Hello, anything I can help you with?”

“Yes, we’re shopping to find something very sexy to wear for our dad,” Jenny boldly stated.

“Something revealing to wear for your dad? Isn’t that a little unusual?” Lorrie questioned, looking at the revealing clothes of the teens.

“We love our Daddy and like to tease him by wearing sexy clothes,” Hanna said, looking at the bras and panty sets. She moved from in front of Dan and he hid the head of his cock from her view.

“Sexy lingerie that is mostly see-thru is one thing we’re looking for,” Jenny added.

“Are you sure?” she wanted to confirm.

“Yes, very sure!” Hanna replied.

“We have a large variety of bra sets, lingerie and swimwear. Health regulations require any bottoms you try on must have a cloth barrier.”

“We’re not wearing any panties,” Hanna said and they lifted their hems to show her their bare pussies.

“We like being naughty for our daddy,” Jenny added.

“Any bottoms you choose to try on without a cloth barrier, you’ll have to purchase,” Lorrie said looking at Dan. His balls hanging below the hem were in view if she looked low enough.

“Girls make sure of the size for any bottoms you want before trying them on,” Dan said.

“What do you have in sexy lingerie,” Hanna asked. She was shown several different items and Jenny chose one to put on. The girls had Dan stand by the change room so his reflection was in the full-length mirrors.

Jenny came out wearing a black deep V lace chemise that seemed poured onto her young teen body. She made a pose and turned around for him the semi-sheer material was supposed to cover vital areas, however, her youthful nipples were easily visible. The chemise was designed to have panties worn underneath and Dan mentioned that, admiring her bare pussy and firm ass.

“Wearing panties would take the fun out of wearing it for you, Daddy.”

She had Dan sit on a chair and she straddled his thighs. His hands went to her tiny ass cheeks, feeling the soft material. “Pull it up and show her my pretty ass,” she whispered to his ear. He raised the hem revealing her cheeks. His hands easily covered them and she attacked him with a kiss and pretended to hump him.

The salesgirl couldn’t help looking. Dan pulled her cheeks a little and she saw the slit of her pussy from behind.

“Hanna came out wearing a two-piece baby doll outfit. The plunging neckline barely covered her breasts and the bottoms were a thin thong. Lorrie turned around and they could see her bare ass.

“We have plenty of thongs for daily wear or bikini bottoms,” she mentioned.

“Do you wear a thong?” Jenny asked.

“Yes, I’m wearing one now.”

“Can we see it on you?” She asked.

“I ... umm ... I guess so.” Lorrie looked to make sure no other customers were in the store and standing next to Dan raised her mini skirt.

“That looks very sexy on you,” Hanna complimented.

“I like to wear sexy underclothes while working.”

“Can you turn around for us?” Jenny asked. She slowly stepped in a circle, the flat of her stomach sloped to her mound covered by the thin material. Her ass cheeks easily showed with the material going up and down her crack. The girl hesitated as Jenny touched her bare ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.