20 March 2009 - Cover

20 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Karen and Lisa swap husbands for a long weekend during the spring break.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“Now this is more like it!” Karen commented as she took one cock up her ass while the other fucked her pussy. She even managed to get a third cock to suck on. She was quick to mention her anticipated gang bang tomorrow in the bondage room

“So there you are,” John smiled entering the room. “I can see you’re having your usual fun.”

“Hi, honey. What can I say, I’m a happily married slut,” she replied, referring to being married to Dan. She sucked on her cock a few more times. “Aren’t you going to find more pussy?”

“No, two quick fucks and I’m out of action for a while. I’ll watch you enjoying yourself.” James watched as each cock came and she downed the cum from their condoms, except for the cock she sucked off and happily swallowed.

“You truly are a married slut,” he said as she embraced him.

“Thank you for the compliment and understanding.” She tried to kiss his lips but he turned away.

They returned to the locker room where Karen cleaned up. They dressed and went back to the hotel. John joined her in the shower where she brought his cock to life and happily swallowed his cum.


“It’s still too early to sleep but not for fucking. Do you mind if we go to the hotel lounge for a drink or two? Who knows if one or the other might get lucky?”

“How can I resist you?”

“You can’t,” she smiled now able to kiss him.

Karen slipped on her, come fuck me, dress, sprayed some perfume between her breasts and legs then put on her favourite necklace from Dan. She loved how the pendant nestled between her breasts, always drawing attention to them. They rode the elevator to the main floor hand in hand and he liked the attention her sensually clad body drew from the men.

They walked into the lounge noticing it was quite crowded. At the bar, they ordered a drink then scanned for a place to sit. “There must be some kind of convention going on with the placed filled with mostly men,” she observed.

There were two couches separated by a table with two guys on one and the third alone. Their conversation was halted when Karen stood close by as she and John looked for two chairs. The whiff of her exotic perfume caught up to her and met the nostrils of the men.

One motioned with his head to move. “Here, please have a seat,” one offered as he moved to sit with the other two.

“Thank you,” she smiled and they sat opposite of the men.

Karen always wore short hems to attract the attention of men and never was one to pull it politely down as she sat. The men eyed her deep plunging cleavage as she leaned to place her glass on the table. Karen crossed her sexy looking legs and took John’s hand in hers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.