28 March 2009 - Cover

28 March 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, tragedy strikes the Kendall family. Brad Hayward faces a decision that will end his dreams of an NHL career.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad was suddenly startled awake by the noise of a loud bang. He lifted his head sleepily, finding his bearings. Abby’s right hand slipped off his head and across his face.

“I’m sorry if I woke you,” the duty nurse said, stooping down and picking up Abby’s health chart. Brad immediately took Abby’s hand in his.

“How is she doing?” He asked.

“She seems to be holding her own. I saw her put her hand on your head,” she replied.

“Please, Abby, all I ask for is one more day, just one more day.”

“What will one more day do for you?” The nurse questioned.

“At the end of tomorrow, I’ll ask her again for one more day. I’ll ask her that every day for the next seventy-five years or more,” Brad said, wiping away the start of more tears.

“Are you two married?” She asked despite their young age.

“No, but right now, I sure wish we were. I’d do anything; give anything for my Abby to live,” he pleaded, tears streaming down his cheeks.

Brad noticed he felt uncomfortable in his crotch. He scratched it, feeling the dampness in his pants. “Is there a washroom nearby?”

“Just around the corner,” she pointed.

Brad stood and stretched, looking at his watch. “Wow, fifteen minutes flew by like forever.” In the washroom, Brad looked in the mirror. “You look like shit, man,” he said, looking at his reflection. His eyes were reddened and puffy from crying.

Brad unzipped his fly to pee and realized he was soaked in his crotch. He unfastened his pants and noticed his white underwear stained dark from wetness. “What the fuck?” He questioned, then realized he’d cum in his underwear. “Holy shit!” He cried. Then the memory banks of his brain went on total recall: “Holy shit!” He exclaimed in a loud whisper. “I fucked Laura and Abby’s mom?” He took several sheets of paper towels to clean up his mess as best he could.

Brad cleaned up and quickly returned to Abby’s side. He brushed away several more strands of her matted hair, then leaned, kissing her lightly on the lips. “Please, Abby, I need you to live. I know that you can hear me. I love you, Abby!” He sobbed, tears flowing freely and landing on her face.


“Mom, I don’t feel so good,” Abby complained, rubbing her right side.

“Abby, honey, your earthly body is hurting very badly. I regret to say that your body is beginning to die.”

“But I don’t want to die!” She exclaimed.

“You may not have much choice. If you want a chance to live, you have to leave me now,” Maryanne said, a hand to her daughter’s soft cheek.

“But I don’t want to leave you, Mom; I just got here,” she cried, tears pooling in her eyes.

“Then, Abby, you have the decision of your life to make. Please understand me; I win either way. If you stay now, then your earthly body will die shortly, and you’ll be with me for eternity. If you go back and fight for a chance to live and then die, you’ll still be with me. If you survive to live for another eighty years, you’ll still eventually be with me. Going back means you’ll have to suffer intense pain like you’ve never experienced before in your life.”

Max suddenly appeared, holding a stick in his mouth, dropping it at Abby’s feet, and barking. She picked up the stick and threw it for Max, now wincing in pain from her injuries. He barked again, chasing down his prize. He returned and sat by Abby’s leg. He looked funny, with his tongue hanging out the right side of his mouth and panting.

“Max has one white claw on both his front paws,” she noticed. Max, sensing Abby’s sadness, licked her face, and she gave him a big thank-you hug, saying, “I’d miss my Molly too.”

“What’s wrong with me, Mom?”

“As I said, you were in a very bad car accident. I can’t tell you what your injuries are because you have to decide if living without an arm or leg, confined to a wheelchair, or disfigured is worth fighting to live for. Is your love for Brad strong enough for you to deal with your pain and suffering?”

“I know it is. I love Brad, and I want to have our five babies. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.”

“What if, Abby, right now ... is the end of the rest of your life?”

“Then I know that, even though I’m only seventeen, I’ve been loved by my Brad, the only man I ever needed.”


Brad’s lower lip trembled as he attempted to sing to Abby. His tears continue to flow freely, blurring his vision. “I know you can hear me, Abby,” Brad began to sing. ‘ Never Gonna Be Alone,’ by Nickelback.

You’re never gonna be alone from this moment on If you ever feel like letting go, I won’t let you fall, You’re never gonna be alone, I’ll hold you ‘til the hurt is goneÂ


“What is that singing?” Maryanne asked.

“Oh my God, that’s Brad singing to me. It is part of a Nickelback song, ‘Never Gonna Be Alone.’ But how can we hear him singing to me from beyond?”

“The powers of words that are sung with pure love are undeniable,” Maryanne stated.


And now, as long as I can, I’m holding on with both hands


“Mom, look, Brad must be touching my hands. I can feel them tingling the same as when we hold hands,” she said, holding her outstretched hands to Maryanne. Abby’s hands were visibly shaking.

“Look at her! Abby is beginning to glow a shimmering golden colour again!” Laura pointed.

“I say, this is absolutely astounding—an unaided golden glow!” Elliott cheered. “Ladies, we are witnessing a sight we may never see again! Brad and Abby’s love can transcend time and space; it’s simply amazing!”


Brad tilted his head back, closing his eyes, his hands tingling, feeling the faint electricity between his and Abby’s hands.

‘Cause forever I believe That there’s nothing I could need but you So if I haven’t yet, I’ve gotta let you know

You’re never gonna be alone from this moment on If you ever feel like letting go,

I won’t let you fall when all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on We’re gonna see the world out, I’ll hold you ‘til the hurt is gone

Oh, you’ve gotta live every single day Like it’s the only one, What if tomorrow never comes? Don’t let it slip away, could be our only one

You know it’s only just begun, every single day Maybe our only one, what if tomorrow never comes? Tomorrow never comesÂ

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.